Dreams, Not So Romantic ✔(A T...

By soulfulSAZ

Highest ranking #1 in Spiritual uncountable times Alhumdulillah.. #2 in Spiritual 10 plus times Alhumdulillah... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note :)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A Request.. (Old)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N (Old)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not An Update..🙉 (Old)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (1)
Chapter 34 (2)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Covers..
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (1)
Chapter 38 (2)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (1)
Chapter 41 (2)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (1)
Chapter 43 (2)
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Sarah's Pregnancy #Bonus Chapter
In The Pursuit of Love

Chapter 44

20.8K 1.1K 406
By soulfulSAZ

Assalamualaikum beautiful readers!! Here I am again with the next chapter.

I know I am amazing ;) Second last chapter 😥😪😪

JazakAllahu khairan everyone of you who have commented and voted for my story and everyone of the silent readers. I cant thank you enough guyz. Believe me it means the world to me.

Sarah

'Sarah'

A familiar voice called. I slowly opened my eyes and took in the surroundings.

White.

White was what I saw around. It was so beautiful, so serene and calm. A soft smile instantly graced my lips as I sat up and saw that I was sleeping on a fluffy white feathery mattress. No doubt I felt like I was floating, without having any worries and felt as if a big burden was off of my heart.

'Sarah' The voice called again and I got up and followed the voice. As I walked, I saw I was in a beautiful park, with beautiful white roses everywhere. I looked at my feet and the grass too was white with specs of green. It was beyond beautiful and I couldn't help but wonder to where I was.

I reached the place from where the voice was coming and saw a man standing, his back towards me, dressed in a white suit. I instantly knew who it was, and I walked towards him.

"Yazan?" I called and he turned around with the most beautiful smile in the world, his green eyes becoming more prominent due to his white suit.

"Sarah" he breathed out, with all the love and walked towards me.

"What are you doing here? And.. Where are we?" I asked looking around. There was a tree with white leaves and baby pink flowers and it was so beautiful that I wanted to keep looking at it all my life. As Yazan walked towards me, a swing came in sight, which was hanging from the tree and was fully covered with pink and white flowers.

He took my hands in his and brought them to his lips, as he left a soft kiss on both my palms, making my heartbeats quicken.

"I dont know. Somewhere very beautiful" he whispered close to me and then leaned forward and kissed my cheek, making me blush.

"Yazan" I called with a shaky breath, and he hummed. After a few seconds he went back to his original position smiling at me.

"Come" he said holding my hand and I followed him. He stopped at the swing and made me sit on it and then walked around to stop behind me.

"Hold tight" he said and I laughed as he began pushing the swing slowly. The cool breeze swept past my face as the swing moved to and fro, taking me along with it, to a journey full of happiness and without any worries.

"I love you Yazan" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"I love you too darling" he shouted back, as our laughter and giggles echoed through the whole park. I was happy and in love and nothing's gonna change that.

"Sarah, darling. Open your eyes" the same familiar voice called upon with so much care that I couldnt help but oblige. Slowly opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was his face, looking at me with worry. I looked around and I saw white.

Was what I saw a few minutes earlier, a dream? Or is this a dream?

But I would never ever do what I did in the dream. Like seriously? I was shouting 'I love you'!! Oh My Allah! Thats so eww..and cheesy. Shukr Allah it was just a dream. Pheww.. But how can I even dream of something like that? Tsk. All hell will break loose before I did something even close to that.

But in the next second I was confirmed that what I saw a few minutes earlier was a dream, as the pungent smell of the hospital drifted past my nose, making me scrunch it. Upon hearing a chuckle from next to me, I looked at Yazan, smiling at me, leaning towards me with his elbows on the bed and my hand in his, while he rested his chin on our hands.

"Why am I here?" I croaked looking around as I remembered my previous horrible days spent here. White walls and windows covered with green curtains. I so hate hospitals.

A chuckle again left his mouth as he left my hand and got up to fill a cup of water. He then came towards me and I sat back with his support as he brought the cup to my mouth, while I looked into his eyes. Somehow they felt alive now, not the pained ones like the last few months. His face had those amazing smiles that could melt even a stone, and he was relieved of all the pain and burden.

"How are you feeling?" he asked keeping aside the cup and again sat holding my hand. The mere gesture was making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. And I couldnt speak anything, instead just nodded at his previous question.

"Why am I here Yazan?" I again asked and he looked at me with a frown.

"Umm.. You do remember that you passed out on me, right?"

I looked at him and then after assessing his words, realization dawned on me. We were in the apartment, my photos, Yazan's apologies, and my.. confession?

Ya Allah. I confessed? Oh My Allah.

I started panicking. My heart drumming, my breathing heavy and my heartbeats going crazy. I couldn't look at him anymore due to shyness, as I instantly covered my face which must have turned red like a tomato, with my shivering hands.

"Hey!! Dont worry. Everything's fine" he said as he came next to me on the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

Believe me, that wasn't helping at all.

I almost felt like I would faint, and he started running his hands up and down my arm.

"You are fine darling. The doctor said that it was probably stress because of which you passed out. You are perfectly fine. I wont let anything happen to you" he said continuing his torture on my arms, and it actually felt good as I relaxed a bit in his arms and slowly removed my hands from my face.

"And by the way, you do remember that you said you loved me, right?" he asked, his voice held a bit of amusement and I felt my heart would jump out with the speed it was beating. Taking a deep breath, I responded, still in his arms, not wanting him to leave,

"What? I never said that. Dont play jokes on me"

He instantly removed his hands and holding me by my shoulders turned me towards him, and I first looked at him, then down. After a moment of plausible silence, he spoke,

"How can it be possible Sarah? You said you loved me. We even kissed after that. And must I tell you, that was the hottest kiss. You were soo good" he said dreamily and my jaw dropped to the floor.

"Whaat?" I shrieked in horror and he looked at me with a startle.

"I never kissed you. I just said I love you, and then I was out" I exclaimed in a loud voice and he smirked as his lips twitched up in amusement.

"But you said you didnt remember anything about saying you love me" he said wiggling his eyebrows and a gasp left my mouth. So he played a prank on me? My face heated up and my face must have become red upon remembering his words.

Hottest kiss..

I again covered my face with my hands while he burst out laughing. I felt I would die of embarrassment.

"You are so bad" my voice came out muffled. He laughed and removed my hands from my face, with much difficulty I must say.

"I hate you Yazan" I whined, playfully hitting him. In a second his face was close to me, leaning down infront of my face, making my breath hitch.

"But few hours earlier, you were saying something else" he whispered looking straight into my eyes, as if staring at my soul.

Hours..?

"What time is it?" I suddenly asked, and he instantly groaned saying something to the lines of 'ruining the mood', and looked at his watch going back to his original position.

"Its eight"

"Huh.. Ya Allah.. Lets leave. Its late and uncle and aunty must be waiting" I said as I started to gather my things. He immediately held my hand making me stop and look at him.

"What?"

"How about, before we leave-" he tugged at my hand bringing me closer to him, as I instantly looked down, "you fulfill my dream of receiving the hottest kiss from my wife" he said mischievously. My head snapped towards his face. A mischievous smile gracing his lips and his gaze on my lips.

To say I was embarrassed was an understatement. I pushed him with my hands with full force and got down the bed, while he rolled over the bed laughing. I walked out the room, fanning myself, as I was all hot with his pranks and silly words.

Hottest kiss??

A blush crept up my cheeks as I heard his voice from behind.

"Hey, wait. I told ammi about us being late in the morning" and I stopped.

"So you havent told them about me passing out?" I asked turning around and he shook his head, smiling at me like a mad person.

"Good. Dont tell them, otherwise they'll worry unnecessarily" I said raising my index finger.

"Your wish is my command, my lady" he said bowing a little, still with his silly smile.

Uff.. whats with his never ending smile..

I groaned at his behaviour, while he chuckled. Turning around I walked as fast as I could, with a stupid smile on my face, which no doubt was matching his while he ran behind me, asking me to get checked by the doctor once, and I yelled back saying I was okay. I actually forgot and didnt realise that I was in a hospital, until a nurse glared at me then at Yazan behind me, making me smile sheepishly and I mouthed sorry.

By now Yazan reached upto me and asked me to wait till he clears up the bills. A few minutes later, he came and taking my hand in his, we walked out, a contented smile on our faces, but my heart beating at its full speed, not slowing down even a bit.

"Ice cream?" he asked while driving and I nodded excitedly making him chuckle.

"How about we take ice cream for uncle and aunty too? We all can eat together" I said looking at him and he smiled warmly at me. Nodding he stopped the car at an ice cream parlour and returned after a few minutes with two big buckets making me squeal. He laughed and sat inside handing me the buckets.

While I was busy checking the flavours, he produced the same packet which contained his gift infront of me saying,

"I finally have the honor of giving it to you personally"

I smiled awkwardly and took it muttering a thanks. All of a sudden I felt nervous, the reason of which I dont know.

"What you didnt like it? I-I'll change it" he said dejectedly and I immediately shook my head, turning towards him.

"No. I like it. Thank you" I said and was about to return back to my original position when he held my hand and pulled me towards him a little, and I looked down at our hands.

"Well I would like to see you in it" he winked at me, then whispered leaning forward "Soon". My eyes found his, which held hope, excitement, care, love. But alas, I have to shatter his hopes. Holding back a smile, I replied innocently,

"I dont know how to wear it. But I'll keep it with me forever" his smile faltered a little, but then he masked it and was back at his mischievous self.

"In that case.. I can always help you wear it" having said that, he leaned more and without any warning, gave a peck on my lips, leaving me shell shocked. My heart went into an overdrive, and my legs became jelly. I couldn't bat an eye, let alone move.

As fast as he kissed me, he went back to his original position and started the car. "Lets go home" he said rather loudly, breaking me from my trance and I turned towards the window. The rest of the ride was silent, just his usual glances from time to time, making me more nervous.

______________

"Assalamualaikum" we both said simultaneously as we entered.

"Walaikumassalam bachhon" uncle replied and we entered the living room to the beautiful, fantabulous and delicious aroma of biryani. Leaving everything on the dining table, I ran towards the kitchen with a wide smile on my face.

"Aunty" I squealed and hugged her from behind.

"You are making biryani" I said almost jumping and she laughed patting my cheek.

"Its almost done beti-"

"Sarah, what happen? Why did you run here?" Yazan asked entering the kitchen with ice cream buckets in his hand.

"Aunty made biryani" I again squealed clapping my hands, smiling widely.

Aunty laughed at me, while he kept looking at me with amusement in his eyes, and then shook his head.

"Ammi, you married me to a kid" he muttered keeping the ice cream in the fridge with a smile on his face while I rolled my eyes. Keeping my hands on my waist, I replied,

"I am not a kid"

"Yes you are"

"No am not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Enough" aunty interjected making us silent.

"Yazan, you are calling her a kid? Look at you. You are actually bickering like a child" she huffed, then pointing the spatula at me, she said,

"I was actually not going to make you work today. But watching at your behaviour.. The curd is in the fridge, go make raita" she said and I nodded seriously. I heard a chuckle from next to me, which was obviously from him. But before I could even glare, aunty spat him with the spatula she was holding, making him wince and rub his arm. I covered my mouth with my hand to stop the laughter that was daring to come out.

"What are you laughing at? You have to make salad. And dont you leave out onion like the last time saying 'onions are not important in a salad'" she said imitating him at the end and I couldn't control any further and burst out laughing. This time aunty too smiled but then suppressed her laughter, while he shot daggers at me with his eyes.

"Ammi, not onions. My eyes burn" he whined like a little kid.

"What do you think mister. Our eyes are made of steel or something" she said pointing at me then at her, "I dont want to listen to any excuses. I want the food on the table in fifteen minutes. I am going to pray Isha namaz" she said and then left.

As soon as she walked out the door, I turned towards him and muttered while gritting my teeth, "I am not a kid"

"Yes you are" he sang lowly, while moving his neck from left to right.

"No-"

"I can hear it. If you guyz dont want that my slipper comes to you flying, start with your work right now" aunty yelled from outside the kitchen, and we both were at our works, him taking out the ingredients for salad while I took out the curd from the fridge.

After almost ten minutes I was done with my raita, and then looked towards him who also was done with the salad, except the onions, which were lying next to the plate as it is. He was so focused with his work that he didn't realise that I was watching the show merrily. I comfortably hopped up the kitchen counter and crossing my arms watched my husband working in the kitchen. And he looked rather.. Sexy.

What? Where did that come from?

Shaking my head at my perverted thoughts, I saw him take a deep breath and then looked at the onions as if they were some bomb. Then taking the knife, he was about to murder them, when suppressing a chuckle I went up to him and took the knife from his hands.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Helping you cutting the onions" I replied peeling off.

"Oh thank you so much darling. Dont tell ammi though" he said horrified and I smiled.

"I wont. Till then you go and set the table"

"Okay, madame" he said and hopped off making me chuckle.

Oh I too hate cutting onions. At home it was either Samia Api or mamma. But love makes you do everything.

I shook my head and smiled while cutting the onions, with closed eyes, tears falling and eyes burning. I felt a soft touch under my eyes and opened them to see Yazan wiping away my tears.

"Its not needed. I'll just wash my eyes. I am almost done" I said and keeping them in the salad plate I went to wash my eyes in the sink. I turned and saw Yazan leaning on the kitchen counter looking away in space, lost in his thoughts.

"Lets go" I said picking up the plate, when his next words made me stop."

"I am sorry Sarah"

I turned towards him and laughed awkwardly, "Its okay. See my eyes are perfectly fine" I said just to lighten the mood. Seeing his expressions I knew it was something else, he was apologizing for.

"Lets go" I again said and turned to leave as soon as I can but he held my hand. Taking the plate from my hand he kept it on the kitchen counter and grabbed both my hands in his, while I looked down, my heart pounding.

"Sarah, I really am sorry for everything I did, intentionally and unintentionally. Pleas-" before he could say any further, I kept my hand on his mouth to stop him.

"Yaz please, not anymore. That was a sad phase in our lives and its over now. Dont bring it back. I just want to be happy, with you. I dont want to remember what happened in the last few months. I want to forget everything, and I know you'll help me forget" I said looking at him with tears in my eyes and he nodded.

"Say something" I said irritatingly and he gestured towards my hand which was still on his mouth. Upon realising, I quickly removed my hand to come face to face with his smirk and I fisted my hand to get rid of the feeling of his lips on my palm. I was about to turn when he again held my hand.

"Can I atleast get a hug?" he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Please" he said with a pout and I smiled. And without wasting anytime, I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around him, and he instantly did the same with a relieved sigh. Resting my head on his chest, I could hear his heart beating faster than normal, as I relaxed in his arms and closed my eyes. I wanted this, no, I needed this. To be in his arms and feel the warmth, his warmth.

"Lets go now. Its been more than fifteen minutes" I said and tried to move away from his embrace, but he didnt let me, instead tighten his hold with a groan.

"Ammi prays for atleast half an hour" he said and I again relaxed.

"And what about uncle?" I asked smiling.

"He is watching cricket. And believe me, he is so lost while watching cricket, that he wont realise even if a murder takes place next to him. And now, no more talking. Let me enjoy" he said pulling me more closer if that was even possible, while I chuckled.

We stood their in each other's arms for how long I dont know, just hearing his heartbeats, which were back to normal now as were mine.

"Yazan, where is the salad" aunty's voice from outside made us jump away from each other and we both ran towards the door, without the salad.

Great.

"Yazan.. Salad" I hissed and he facepalmed himself and ran back to get the plate.

"What were you doing?" aunty asked as we came in view and we both replied simultaneously, rather flushed,

"Nothing"

We sat down at our regular places next to uncle and aunty and started devouring the delicious biryani.

Mmm.. Biryani is heaven.

"It indeed is" uncle said making me turn towards him.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked sheepishly and he chuckled nodding his head while everyone laughed including me. After the dinner, then came the ice cream and I ate three times. Two times both the flavours and the third time, the mixture of both the flavours. Yazan kept muttering that I was a kid, while uncle and aunty just kept smiling with their loving gazes on me.

"And now the gift" aunty clapped her hands to gather our attention and I first looked at aunty who went inside her room and then at Yazan who was smiling down at me. I raised my eyebrows to ask him about what aunty was talking about and he just shrugged.

"What gift aunty?" I asked as she came out with a small box in her hand.

"Your birthday gift" she said and came towards me.

"Aunty you shouldn't have. Its just a birthday. We shouldn't even celebrate them" I whined and she chuckled.

"It does not mean that we cannot present our only daughter with a gift. We aren't celebrating" it was uncle this time as he replied with a shrug.

She opened the box and took out a ring and taking my hand in her, slipped the ring onto my third finger of the right hand. I looked at it and it was beyond beautiful. A simple ring with a small diamond in the middle.

"I know you like it simple" she whispered close to me and by now I had tears in my eyes. I looked at the three people infront of me and I couldnt thank enough for what Allah had blessed me with. They are the real gifts for me.

"I love it. Thank you" I said wiping away my tears and she hugged me saying,

"We love you"

We retired to our rooms and as soon as I closed the door, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him with a jerk, making me gasp as I fell on his chest.

"What are you doing?" I said wiggling away from his hold but to no avail.

"Romancing with my wife, after a long time" he said wrapping his hands around me.

"Leave me Yazan, I have to pray. I missed my maghrib salah too"

"Hmm.. Okay. Go pray. I'll change first" he said and loosened his hold on me, but before I could walk away, he leaned and once again gave me a soft peck on my lips and went inside the washroom, leaving me baffled, once again. I stood their still for a few minutes and then groaned at his antics. Taking my clothes I went in, once he came out. I wanted to fight with him, but nothing came out of my mouth as I kept trying to calm my frantic heart.

I prayed and thanked Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala for everything. I remembered how sad and restless I woke up this morning and now when its night, I am happy and content. Indeed it is Allah's blessings.

Alhumdulillah for what could have been, Alhumdulillah for what is. Alhumdulillah for the good and the bad. Alhumdulillah for the prayers that were accepted and the prayers that went unanswered so that we could be protected. Alhumdulillah for every moment and breath we take and for all the blessings that can never be counted. Alhumdulillah for choosing us to be Muslim. Alhumdulillah for all the favours we cannot deny. Alhumdulillah for the guidance when we were lost. Alhumdulillah for Islam.

By the time I reached the bed, Yazan was sitting with a glass of water and some medicines.

"Are you okay? Why are you taking medicines?" I asked, worried. He smiled and holding my hand made me sit on the bed.

"These are your medicines" he said putting the ginormous sized tablets on my palm and I looked at him horrified.

"Yazan please, I am done with the medicines. And you know I hate these tablets. Besides, the doctor has stopped all my medicines. I am fine" I sang at the end putting back the medicines in his hand.

"These are for the stunt you pulled today. Just some vitamins and stress busters. Come on good girl" he shoved them in my hand again and gave me the glass of water. First pouting and then glaring at him, I gulped down all the medicines while he seemed like suppressing his smile.

"Lets sleep now. I am tired" he said lying down while I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I am not tired and I am not sleepy. I want to play playstation" I said and he removed his arm from over his eyes to look at me with a raised brow and I challenged him with one of my own.

"Darling, you should take rest, you were not well. We will definitely play tomorrow. Okay. I promise" he cutely said as if talking to a child, sitting back.

"No. I will play today and right now. And you'll play with me" I said and grabbing his hand dragged him downstairs while hearing his whispers of pleads, that I should rest. And all I did was smirk.

________________

"Yes, I won. Again" I jumped up on the couch pulling up my invisible collar while he rolled his eyes.

"Sarah, keep your voice down. Ammi or dad will wake up" he whispered, "and besides, you are winning because I am letting you win"

"Achhaawww.. Everyone says that, especially men. Huh" I rolled my eyes to which he replied, "Okay. This time I will win. You'll see" with that another round of Need for Speed was started and this time again I won.

"Ha Ha Ha" I uttered looking at him.

"Okay one last game" he said folding his sleeves and then stood up to take a few jumps making me roll my eyes.

"Game on" I said. I was a pro at this particular game. Even Wali had a hard time beating me. Again it started. And I was winning again. I smirked. And then all of a sudden his hand came infront of my eyes for a few seconds making me loose my focus and he outpassed me.

"You cheater" I almost screamed and he kept his index finger on his lips to make me stop, smirking away.

"Everything is fair in love and war darling" he said with a crooked smile on his face. The nerve of this man.

Keeping aside my controller, I pushed him and jumped on him, while he held my hands just above him. He was continuously having that mischievous smirk on his face which made me smile too, but I held it back.

"Easy there tiger. You realise where you are right now" he said with some unknown emotion in his eyes and I looked around only to find us in a super inappropriate position.

He was lying back on the sofa holding my hands, and I was hovering over him, our faces close, while I was ready to hit him. But upon realising, my eyes widened and I immediately pulled back in a haste, which led me to fall back from the sofa and I landed on the floor on my hips. I was literally shivering right now and my heart was pounding against my ribcage. He burst out laughing on my clumsiness and I looked everywhere but him.

Suddenly, uncle's door clicked, and before anyone could come out of the the room, we both stood up at the lightening speed, closed the tv, straightened the sofa cover together and ran up the stairs as if racing and into the room, panting and breathing heavily. One look at each other and we burst out laughing.

"Lets sleep now. I am tired" I said as our laughter subsided and he heaved a sigh of relief.

"Finally" he breathed out and taking my hand in his led me to the bed. We laid down facing each other, while he kept holding my hand and making me nervous with his piercing green gaze.

"What?" I asked averting my gaze and focussing on the button of his shirt.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack today" he said, referring to my episode of unconsciousness, his voice thick with emotions and I looked into his eyes, which held so much care.

"Please dont do that again" he whispered and pulled me close to him. I just nodded and snuggled closer into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and dropped a lingering kiss on my forehead. After reciting all the ayahs and blowing them on him, I fell into a peaceful sleep, in his arms.

Okay guyz.. So did you like it?

And this chapter is not the last chapter as requested by my lovely readers, and as I am so soft at heart (Wali rolls his eyes) that I couldn't deny their request.

So surprise me with your votes and comments. And the next chap will definitely be the last one.

Till the last chapter, Allahhafiz.

Pls vote for all the previous chapters if you haven't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 27.9K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
184K 13.2K 31
#30 ranking in spiritual!!❤️❤️❤️ #50 ranking in spiritual!!-June_05th_2017❤️ #96 ranking in spiritual-February_2017❤️ Zaina, is an eighteen year old...
166K 8K 21
Meet Miral Mansoor , a 18 years old beautiful girl who loves to sing and keep on singing no matter where she is and what she is doing . Meet Syed Za...
140K 7.6K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...