My Second Love ✓

Bởi Priya_siva

Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1. Marriage!
2. First Night!
3. He's in love♥
4. First day
5. Khushi in her home!
6. His first day
7. Terrified Khushi
8. Khushi in trance
9. Heart broken Arnav
10. Challenge between ASR and KKG
11. Khushi cope up with ASR
12. Shopping with Raizada's
13. Reception party
14. His dilemma
15. Truth revealed to Arnav
16. Confrontation
17. His Insight
18. Shocking Realization
19. New Morning
20. Peek into his wife's past
21. Change in his place
22. First Travel
23. His feelings
24. He deserves a princess, not ME!!!
25. Burden
26. Pretence
27. Roommates or Flatmates?
28. Whatsapp
30. Behind the facade
31. I am sorry
32. Rapid fire
33. Harbouring feelings
34. Ignorance is bliss
35. Trust
36. Companionship
37. Titanic
38. Memories
39. Call me wifey!
40. Forget to take my heart
41. Kitchen adventures
42. Waiting for you to rob
43. Dark clouds on paradise
44. You're a theif
45. You robbed my heart
46. Imperfectly perfect
47. Bonding with feathers
48. My man
49. I am back
50. Artistic Sangeet
51. My baby jaan
52. Life to her artistry
53. What you like is, what I love!
54. Messy haldi
55. Marriage
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3

29. Two can play the game

6.6K 416 82
Bởi Priya_siva

Khushi Pov

"Wah.. Did sun rose from West today?" Arnav asked from other side. I gripped the phone tight with my palms to avoid reacting to his question but couldn't help when my stubborn mouth opened in cue.

"There's nothing unusual that you need to bicker now" I tried to keep my retort as straight as possible.

"You yourself messaged me at morning and now called me to ask about my lunch, isn't it a unusual happening?" Asked he with an amusement evident on his voice.

"I got bored so thought to give a call. Don't think too much" I shrugged.

"Really, Here I thought it will took atleast few months for you to initiate a conversation with me"

Seriously is he mocking me?

"I can't understand what's your problem Arnav. When I didn't want to continue this marriage you hoped against hope but when it's happening you're pushing me backwards with these talk of yours"

I ended the call abruptly in annoyance. It took me few seconds of meditation to calm myself.

Gritting my teeth I cut the call when he keeps calling me.

Calling him was a bad idea.

Deciding to keep myself engaged with some other thing, I left outside to stroll across the garden.

When the lift opened, I saw the same girl who's at my opposite flat. She smiled brightly at me unlike morning.

"Hi..." She greeted and I mumbled a small hello feeling uneasy. Something with that girl not good, I don't know what.

"I am Nandhini, You?" Asked she managing a shopper bag.

"Khushi. I must be going, bye" Swiftly I entered into the lift without giving chance to engage in conversation.

Nature, It was a perfect partner next to lonely. Nature does not judge our every actions like humans do.

Feeling the salty air on my lips I strolled towards random direction. Siddharth and Arnav thoughts started rotating for a while. If Siddharth was in arnav place what would he have done? Would he able to accept me like Arnav do?

STOP!!! You should stop comparing Siddharth and Arnav if you're willing to give a chance to your marriage, A distant voice from my head screamed and advised.

Determining I tried to indulge myself in other thoughts. Everything where my eyes laid were new. New people, new language, different habits. I kept walking around the garden and never realised when I crossed the main gate until a honk was heard.

Cursing myself for walking away from the apartment, I turned my heels only to gasp when a cold hand clasped across my fingers grabbing my palm.

"Khushi, where the hell are you? Just because I teased you for few seconds,  doesn't mean you can leave the flat in anger. Do you even realise how worried I was when you didn't attend my calls and left home without informing anyone?" Arnav shouted even before I could acknowledge his presence.

Snapping out from my reverie by his shake, I raised my eyes to him "Don't think high about yourself. I came here for refreshing not by your teasing" I lied through my teeth. Lest, I will let him know how bad I felt when he teased me and my step towards reaching a healthy relationship.

Tugging my palms he said "Oh really... Ok, leave it. Now come I'll drop you home before heading back to office"

"You go, I am not coming" I shrugged his palms.

Instead of convincing me he smiled, damn.

"You know what, now you're behaving like a child ah.. stubborn child"

His words unleashed the rude side of me "I never asked my character certificate from you"

"Ok, will you do the honour of coming with your husband?" He asked slightly bowing down.

A curve threaten to appear on my lips which I have hard time in restraining back.

Inhaling a sharp breath I pushed back the urge of agreeing him as a thought of play came on my mind. Let's see how he's going to convince me, "No.. I know the way" I voiced out totally opposite of what I want.

Never I was prepared for the result of my little play.

He left my palms which has been enclosed in his warm hand "Ok then. See you at evening"

He put his shades before jumping and accelerated the car without having an ounce of care to glance back.

What the hell, he left me!

I stood gaped open mouth making myself a show piece to passerby.

Calling names I turned my heels and started walking back to the apartment, let him come I'll see him. Dare he left his wife on the middle of the road.

*

Arnav Pov

Smiling at today events I wheeled the car. Never in my dreams I thought, she'll change in a day. Seeing her activities I can only conclude her as a determined person.

Earlier she was under the instinct of loving Siddharth and she stick to that strongly. Now she decide to give us a chance, I can very well see her change of behaviour within few hours.

I was so touched when she showed her care on breakfast matter, probably for first time. And when she come forward to start a chat with me was unbelievable. She said thanks. Seriously Khushi and thanks doesn't fit in single sentence, that's what I thought.

Her single move made me more greedy to have her by my side. When I came to know that her call for me was result of her boredome, I wished nothing but to hug her. At last, my thoughts began to occupy her when earlier she never acknowledged my presence.

Flying in air, I never realised I gone overboard teasing her. When she refused to attend my call I was panicked and even more when the maid informed about her departure.

As my office was so near from our home I readily reached her place.

I was so worried seeing her walking lazily like she know the city before. Questioning her the same all I got was her stubbornness.

What was the need to deny her feelings when it was clearly written on her face like a open book.

All of sudden an urge to tease her sat at the tip of my tongue and I have to obey that. Don't know why I want to tease her and want to know how she'll convince me if I get angry.

Provoking her I left the place only from her eyes. When she turned a street I followed her quietly until she enter into the apartment building.

Now after finishing all the works, I was excited to see her reaction strangely than getting angry or nervous.

Parking the car, I slipped into the elevator and reached my floor. A known excitement washed my form and it got down the minute when the lady from our opposite flat crossed me after locking the door.

I stood rooted to the spot, out of many people never expected her to be in our new home as our neighbour.

Pushing away the uneasiness I slowed down my pace. Rang the bell, I waited until it got opened as the lady thought occupied me.

Instead of Khushi the maid opened the door. Sighing I caught her form as soon as I took few steps. There sat she watching TV in living room.

I purposely tapped my foot to gain her attention and was quiet successful in that when she glanced at me before shifting her eyes to Tv.

"Coffee" I asked out loud intentially slumping beside Khushi.

She sat uncared "Maria what are you staring at? Go and get coffee for sir"

Oh.. So mam will not speak to me. Let's see how long she behaves like this.

"Maria no need for that. You just prepare dinner" I shouted dismissing Maria.

Meanwhile from my corner of eyes I noticed khushi's angry stare.

Bending slightly towards her ear I whispered "I want to taste my wife's handmade coffee"

She hiccupped darting her pupils.

"Oh, so now you remember you have wife. Where this thought went when you left your wife midway on the road" She yelled gritting her teeth.

I can't help but smile at her submission "But my wife said she knows the way and she was in no need to accept her husband help"

She groaned at the turn of events. I sat admiring her as she chant something calming herself.

"Wifey coffee"

I asked stifling the erupting laughter. 

Leaping on my side she took the magazine and rolled it. I looked at her in confusion and the next moment I found myself jumping from my seat.

"What the, Khushi.." I was bewildered when she start to beat me with that roll.

"It's for teasing me. Arnav stop... Arnav"

And she keep shouting and chasing me while I circled the whole area with laughter.

"Arnav..."

I took a minute to glance back my bouncing wifey who was running towards me with raised arms.

Her ruffled hairs obstruct my half view and her face was covered with sweat. Not daring to stare her more than required as it started tickling my wrong nerves I ran away from her at the nick of time.

"Catch me if you can"

"Arnav.."

_____

Hope it was at least good.

This story was nearing its end. Maybe it'll take 4 to 5 chapters for completion.

Thank you all for your support 😊

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

536K 15.5K 53
Arnav's cell rang. Hello Arnav singh Raizada here. Hello...!!! A soft hello Arnav heard this voice after long time, Khushi...he said in faint voice...
173K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
127K 5.8K 13
Finally married! But the adventure isn't over yet! This is the last in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly recommend reading...
110K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...