ARNAVSI (COMPLETE)

Bởi IskaS18

Arnav and Khushi are in deep love but time will do them apart as incidents fall in place but they will find h... Xem Thêm

Arnavsi 1
Arnavsi 2
Arnavsi 3
Arnavsi 5
Arnavsi 6
Arnavsi 7
Arnavsi 8
Arnavsi 9
Arnavsi 10
Arnavsi 11
Arnavsi 12
Arnavsi 13
Arnavsi 14
Arnavsi 15
Arnavsi 16
Arnavsi 17
Arnavsi 18
Arnavsi 19
Arnavsi 20
Arnavsi 21
Arnavsi 22
Arnavsi 23
Arnavsi 24
Arnavsi 25
Arnavsi 26
Arnavsi 27
Writers thought Not a update
Arnavsi 28
Arnavsi 29
Arnavsi 30
Arnavsi 31
Arnavsi 32
Arnavsi 33
Arnavsi 34
Arnavsi 35
Arnavsi 36
Arnavsi 37
Arnavsi 38
Arnavsi 39
Arnavsi 40
Arnavsi Final chapter prt 1
Arnavsi Final Chapter prt 2
ARNAVSI -Epilogue
Arnavsi inkitt

Arnavsi 4

10.6K 388 6
Bởi IskaS18

Khushi was feeling shy and very flushed as everyone eyed her and Arnav enter the party venue ... all delegates congratuting ASR for a great success ... few of them surprised , few asked if they were about to get married making khushi look at Arnav each time that question popped up , she was surprised as Arnav said yes soon ...khushi had tears in her eyes ...Arnav dint let go of her hand and held it tight as they walk through the room crowded with people , his grip made khushi assured that she is taken and that to by him - the one she loves ...

Aman slowly approached them congratulating Arnav and khushi for the success of business and wide smile looking at the tight hand grip Arnav had on khushis hands , he was happy with the confession , finally he felt like Arnav is back to looking normal , smiling and talking to people , he missed this side of ASR more then anyone and all thanks to khushi ..

Flashback .......

Arnav called Aman and this time Aman knew it wasn't ASR calling it was his friend ...

Arnav : Aman yaar it happened ..

Aman: what happened .. oh yes yes finally..... the party is organized yaar and we are on the top of the list I was just checking the stocks... I'm so happy

Arnav: no yaar I'm not talking about that I'm talking about khushi .

Aman: oh wait .... what....khushiji ...?

Arnav: yes I finally told her how I feel ...I can't tell you how happy I'm ... I love her Aman I really love her a lot ...I'm just waiting for her to confess... Aman yaar do you think she will accept me ...

Aman : omg Arnav I knew it ... I knew it ... I could see it in your eyes ...and yes Arnie I know she is going to say yes .. can't you see the love in her eyes ... hey many times I've seen her taking your pictures secretly ...Wow this calls for double celebration .. I can't tell you I'm so happy for Arnie buddy...so is bhabhi coming to the party with you ...

Arnav : bhabhi wow yaar Aman tu bhi na ... yes she is coming with me but I want her to wear the special choli I designed for her long time ago... do me a favor yaar can you take it to her house and hey text me her address ..

Aman: sure man I'll be there no problem ..

Flashback ends ...........

Aman finally knew that she said yes when he saw them coming inside hand in hand. He decided to leave them alone knowing that they just found love and he will let them live it to the fullest , not for ones Arnav left her hand... khushis hands were sweaty from the tight grip but it dint bother Arnav .. she is his possession now and he could tell those hawk eyes on his beautiful princess . He felt like bashing them all for looking at her like that ... after 2 hours of meeting random people , talking business... Arnav and khushi finally got sometime for themselves ... he looked at khushis face , she had no glow on her face . She just kept looking down ...he felt pain for why is she so quite ..

Arnav: khushi tum teek ho na.... ( Khushi are you ok) let's go eat.i want to spend time with you alone... these people are boring ... and you look like you need food my dear ...

He moved but she stayed still due to being a little disturbed by all the people eyeing them and gossiping plus she had her own reason as well.

Khushi : Arnav j..... I mean Arnav ...I'm not hungry any longer...

She seemed mad ... our khushi kumari gupta has been hungry for a long time but only if he would have let go of her hand and maybe take a second to ask her if she was hungry as well.

Arnav: what? What do you Mean any longer ? please sweetheart ....

He pulled her chin up .. she moved her chin away and said ...

Khushi : you can go eat I'll eat later..

Arnav: no then I won't eat either then..

He said with a small pout ... irritated by his childness and similar behavior as her.

Khushi : teek hai ... but I'm not eating a whole bunch just a little .. my hunger has died ...care to know why?

He knew why .. he lifted his hand with was entwines by him all this time , showing her their hand with a raised eyebrow.. She nodded yes cutely ...

Arnav : ok...we will see .. let's go to the dinner table first then I will bring your hunger back to life .

Saying that he winked at her ..Khushi smiled listening to him and looked up finally to face everyone as they walk through the hall.....suddenly her eyes fall on someone and she happy to see her old friend at the venue ... kabir a handsome hunk from high school ... son of one the delegates Arnav has shares in his company ...

Khushi : oh my god Kabir....

Kabir: khushi khushi khushi finally we meet.. it's been so long yaar... how are you baby ?.

Arnav : what did you say ? And who are you ?

With raised eyebrows he asked ....

Kabir: no offense bro..!!

forwarding his hand for a shake ...

Kabir: khushi is my old high school friend nothing else ... right khushi ?

Arnav giving a deadly glare at him shook hands with him but noticed him as kabir eyed khushi top to bottom ...

Kabir : wow Khushi you have grown up to be more beautiful then before ... no more eye glasses and you have lost so much weight ..

Khushi: yes indeed I have ..I don't use glasses anymore... I only need it to read kabir .. well how is life ?

Kabir : life's been boring , need someone to come in my life though, hoping soon.

Khushi : oh wow . Single ha? Don't worry one day you'll find some one who loves you just like me and Arnav ji .

Arnav dint like the way kabir was staring at khushi , he is about to burst out in anger but before he could he saw media people taking pictures , he controlled himself and looked at khushi who was busy talking to kabir .

Arnav: Khushi baas (enough)lets go now.

Khushi noticed Arnav eyes red with anger . She decided to leave , she saw jealousy in his eyes.

Khushi:ok excuse us kabir and say hi to uncle ji for me.

Kabir: no worries I will, you take care and keep in touch

Khushi: ok...

Arnavs anger at its peak now... he is about to blow out this kabir if he keeps doing this ... his grip getting tighter and tighter and his knuckles turning white ...unable to take this anymore he indicated with his eyes to her to move towards dinners. They finally walked more like Arnav was walking in front and pulling khushi with him behind him. He got to the dinner table and looked back , he pulled her to the Conner where no one is present at the moment only them two . She tried to pull her hand out from his grip but he tightened his hold.

She questioned him with her eyes? But it did not matter to him.

Khushi : Arnav my hands ...are sweaty let it go and let me wash it please.

Arnav: Nahi (no)

with anger he said

Khushi: please na ... I won't eat without washing my hands. Why are you gripping my hands so tight it hurts alittle...

he realized it and relaxed his hand a little but still holding on ..

Arnav : teek hai but under one condition ...(alright but under one condition)

Khushi: kya (what) .

Arnav: promise me you won't talk to that kabir again .. promise me now khushi .

Khushi : why?

Arnav: what the.........why ? You are asking me why ? Have you lost it khushi . Haven't you seen his hawk eyes on you .. the way he looked at you I felt like I'll knock him down to the core of the earth..

Khushi: what are you saying ... he is just a good friend nothing more or less. You don't trust me Arnav ji.

Arnav : I trust you baby ... but I'm just saying this because I don't want to lose you .. I just got you ... and he was looking at you like ....like...

Arnav got cut of in between as khushi held his face in her soft small hands like a flower making him face her , she was smiling with tear struck eyes...

Khushi : Arnav believe me I'm yours and only yours and as far as kabir or anyone else is concerned they hold no place in my life or my heart....all the space I have is filled by you ... I can't stop thinking of how lucky Iam to have found you and to love you , now I can't imagine life without you Arnavji . Every corner of my heart belongs only and only to you ... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ARNAVJI...

With that she pulled sad Arnav's face up to look at her again...as she searched his eyes she could see his reasons .. his eyes were flooding with tears and anger for kabir but love for her and fear of loosing her. ...

Khushi: Arnav hum aaj apse wada karte hai .. hum kabir se nahi Baath karege aur aisa kuch nahi karenge Jisse appko takleef ho...... ab teek hai .... ab toh manjaye please... ( I promise you Arnav I won't talk to kabir anymore and I won't do anything that would hurt you . Please now try and understand )

Arnav was still just quietly looking at her , his anger melting down ..

Khushi : toh phir teek hai ...( fine then) you still won't react then I know what I can do to help..

Saying that she bent forward on tip toes gave a light kiss on his forehead coming down she kissed both his eyes and then peaked corner of his lips more of towards his cheeks ... Arnavs eyes closed on its own with the touch of her soft lips on his face .. inflating desires in him .. he slowly opened his eyes to face khushi. Their face inches away from each other just lost in the moment both kept staring in each other eyes forgetting about the rest of the world. Khushi snapped out of the eye lock when someone cleared their throat looking at them , she pulled back and was about to turn when Arnav pulled her back possessively to him ignoring that person ..

Arnav: khushi please never go away from me , especially when we both have the same feeling . I want to be close to you ...I won't be able to live without you.

Khushi : I won't Arnav I promise you.

Not knowing what future held for her . She was embarrassing this moment . She was just looking at his handsome face for a while then finally decided to eat..

Khushi : ok let's eat now I think my hunger is back alive.

With that they both washed there hands and ate dinner with some delegates who approached the dinner table as the announcement went that ASR was having dinner . Everything went really well except for kabir . Dinner was over party was also coming to an end.

Aman: Arnav I'm going home bro it's too late and we have a conference call tomorrow from Arvind ji remember .

Arnav : no problem Aman. You go ahead I'll be taking a leave soon also.

Aman: khushiji good night .

Khushi : Goodnight Aman ji.

Arnav: alright bro I'll see you sharp 7am .

With that Aman bid his goodbyes to everyone else and took a leave . Arnav also looked at khushi's tired face as she was yawning and decided to leave . He walked up to the chief in charge of announcement to announce that ASR is leaving, he got busy bidding goodbyes to delegates when he realized khushi was missing from by his side ,because after dinner they haven't been hold hands anymore.

Arnav: abhi toh yahi thi kaha gayi...( she was right here where did she go)

Arnav starting searching for her everywhere, meanwhile Khushi was in the ladies room . Poor khushi couldn't even leave his side for once being in the party at least she had the right to go to the ladies room.

Arnav: khushi dammit where are you??

All sorts of weird thoughts came to his mind ...He took his phone out started dialing her number , He felt as if someone took his heart away from him .....As he put the phone on his ears while searching everywhere his eyes finally went towards khushi coming out of the ladies room. He let out a great big sigh as he saw her coming towards him.

Arnav : khushi you could have told me where you are going . I was looking for you like crazy . I thought ....

He got cut off before he could finish ...

Khushi: Arnavji you were busy so I thought I'll go quickly and come back she said with a sad face .

Arnav : hey khushi don't worry it's ok . I was just worried that's all, please don't be sad. I ... I dint mean it like that ...Let's go I'll drop you home alright .

Khushi : ok nodding .

As they were walking out Kabir stepped in front of them stopping them on their way out ...Khushi looked at Arnav not wanting him to get angry again .

Arnav : kabir dont cross your limits . Can't you see we are leaving,

Kabir : oh are you leaving ? But why. Khushi dint you want to catch up on old times .

Khushi looked at Arnav with nervous face and did not say anything .

Arnav: yes we are leaving . Any problems with that kabir and for your kind information I don't think khushi wants to catch up on old times with you..we have a lot to catch up on ourselves .

Kabir : no I was wondering if I could talk to her . After all she is my old high school friend .

Arnav: it's late and we were leaving I dont think there is anything khushi would like to talk about right khushi ?

Khushi : yes you are right Arnavji.

Kabir : wow rich and famous . Never thought you to be with one . You never showed me any interest .? I'm rich and famous too khushi . Why not me ?. I liked you and you rejected me so many times saying you don't want to be with me .why khushi what's wrong with me??

Arnavs anger at its peak . He fisted his hands knuckles white and anger flaring his eyes . She held Arnavs arms tightly and started walking out making Arnav feeling relived and melted by her touch ...arnavs anger was a goner.. he was happy that she gave his side and kept her promise and did not talk to him.

The guards guided them back to the car . Khushi looks at him feeling scared and finally verbalized

Khushi : Ar....Arnavji are...are you ok?

Her grip on his arms getting loose . Arnav senses it and turned to her ...

Arnav: as long as I have you by my side then yes I'm ok baby.

Khushi gave a shy smile as he opened the door for her . As soon as they sat down Arnav drove the car really fast and Parked at a clear road no one around just them two in the car.

Khushi : Arnav I thought we were going home . What is this place .?

Arnav : khushi I want to talk to you before I drop you home . Why are you scared?

Khushi : There is no need to be scared when you are with me Arnavji. I feel secured with you.

Arnav : no Khushi I mean are you scared of me ? Leaning forward slowly he held her face...

Khushi is breathless at his approach . She started breathing hard . She couldn't take it any longer .

Khushi: Arnavji yah app kya kar? ( what are you doing Arnavji )

Khushi gets cut off by Arnav ....

Arnav: ji again .. Acha it's fine you can call me Arnav ji sometimes . It sounds good coming from you .

He held her face in his hand ever so lightly ..He still kept coming closer and closer ...

Not able to control herself khushi unbelted herself and opened the door quickly then stepped outside .. her eyes closed and hand on her heart clutching her Kurti breathless..Arnav too stepped outside and went towards her . She heard his door close with a thud then opened her eyes slowly to find him standing in front of her close and his hands both sides enclosing her , his eyes gave her a intense gaze filled with love and desire.

Arnav: khushi I wasn't going to kiss your lips without your permission , if you were thinking about that ...

he said with a smirk looking down on her lips then held her face again with both hands ....

Arnav:I know you have no control over your self .

he winked at her teasing her .....Khushi hit his chest with her little fist and then tried to cover her face with her hands . Arnav took her hands out from her face and held it in his hands bringing them on her sides pinning them to the car ...entangled with his fingers , he then leaned forward....

And he gave a feathery kiss on her forehead stayed there for a while then slowly moved down to see her eyes closed he kissed her left cheek then right cheek, both her eyes.... inflating desires in both of them .... he smiled as he loves how she is affected by his kisses......Her breathing making him crazy ... He can tell from her tight grip on his hands ,her nails digging his skin that she is having the same feeling as he is . He finally slipped one hand out of her grip and went behind her waist pulling her closer and the other hand he pulled her chin up kissing her cute little red nose and chin then finally he placed a little peak right in the corner of her lips more towards her cheeks just like she did in the party venue.. he sensed her breathing stopped all of a sudden...he felt her grip on his shirt tighten as shivers ran down her body ... she yet again was weak on her knees trying to balance herself. Arnav held her tightly and more close ....hugged her and hid his face in the crock of her neck nuzzling ....

Khushi : Arrrnaav ji ...

Arnav: khushi you can open your eyes now... I was just... I just had to return your kiss with interest ...he said in her ears slowly...

He then came out of the hug slightly still holding her and looked at her blushing ....He had a cute smile as khushi is trying to hide in his chest avoiding to look at him.. she hit his chest with her little fist multiple times making Arnav hisssss in a fake pain.

Arnav : khushi aaoooucchhhh. That's hurts you are very strong sweetheart ...

laughing and smiling he said....Khushi whispering laad governer and still hiding in his chest .. breathing hard..Both rejoicing the intimate moment they have right now.. hugging each other passionately...khushi finally said

Khushi: Arnav I think we should go home . Amma babuji buaji aur Jiji mandir se ate hi honge . Hum nahi Chahate ki woh appko kuch Kahe.. humme dar hai Arnavji kahi woh ...( everyone will be home soon from the temple I don't want them to say anything to you . I'm scared that ..)

Before khushi could finish Arnav cuts her off by saying .

Arnav: khushi I'll talk to my papa tomorrow about us and then when they come here to India we can come to your house to make everything legal for us . I hope I'm not rushing you or anything . We can wait for wedding but if both parents meet and talk this out then we can get engaged and wait for wedding no matter how much time you want but at-least we won't have to hide anything and we can meet and talk whenever we want . Khushi was really happy with his understanding and he knows her fear .. being a mid level family she dint want anyone to point fingers at her parents . After all it's them who took care of her when her real parents passed away and she loves them dearly.

Khushi : your the best Arnavji .. aapko humari dil ki Baath Kaise pata chal Jata hai? (How can you know what's in my heart.)

Arnav : kyunki mein tumhare dil mein raheta hoon aur tum meri . (Because I live in your heart and you live in mine )

Khushi : I love you so much Arnav ❤️.

Arnav: I love you too baby.❤️

They hugged each other with a smile and then sat down in the car again . Both happy with there little intimate moment they just shared . Khushi was really happy that she chose him as her life partner and he was also looking forward of talking to his parents tomorrow about them which made her feel relaxed and assured that he is going to make everything alright , she won't have to worry about hiding this from her parents for long . She was really happy and Arnav was too.

To be continued........

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

309K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
21.5K 1.1K 21
Two idiots find love in arranged marriage. That's it. That's the story. Adaption of my story- Unexpected love into IPKKND universe.
146K 5.3K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
191K 7.4K 25
Khushi has spent her whole life wanting to love and wanting to be loved. She may love Arnav with her whole heart, but does Arnav love her back? Join...