Blue Eyes (bxb)

By frostiecherryxox

As a teenager, we all struggle through the path of finding ourselves. Late nights at our lovers' houses, drin... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Eighteen and a half
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Four And A Half
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven - Part One
Forty Seven - Part Two

Twenty Four

613 19 3
By frostiecherryxox

As soon as I arrived at school the next morning, I caught sight of Brandon and one of our teammates, Lewis, by some lockers. "Alright, lads?" I greeted, patting them both on the back.

"Mornin', Zak," Brendon welcomed. "Hey, uh, sorry about the whole Finley thing. We are cool, right? I'd hate for things to be weird between us."

"Yeah, definitely. I appreciate you being nice to him, though. That kid just has to go through a lot. I don't want you dipshits making his life even worse."

"Yeah, and I get that. Promise you we'll stop." He jutted out his pinkie finger to me, grinning childishly. Typical Brendon.

"Okay." And I interlocked it with mine, an equally goofy smirk present on my own lips.

Brendon and I ended up walking together to first lesson. The class was silent when we entered, nothing but the tick-tocking of the clock above the whiteboard. Mr Smythe glared at our late showing, but we paid no attention. Instead, I focused in on what we'd missed in the first ten minutes of the lesson. Algebraic equations. Great.

I caught  a glimpse of Brendon chatting to some mindless blonde from across the room. Her school shirt was buttoned up so that her lacey blue bra was exposed whenever she leant over and she had fake eyelashes that looked like she'd glued spiders onto her face. I felt bad for Brendon having to speak to that idiotic, attention-seeking slut in public. Only, he was the one talking to her. His smile with her was genuine and flirtatious, he honestly seemed interested in her. What I couldn't understand was how he could like someone like her. Those fake lips and fake boobs and fake nails were obviously enough to capture him in nothing but pure adoration. But why? He didn't chose to like her, he just did. And I guess that applied to my feelings towards Finn, too. I didn't choose to... well... like him (kinda), it just happened, and I shouldn't fight it.

I glanced down at my backpack under the table. Finley's sunglasses were peaking out the zip. I was planning to return them to him that day. The thought of his toothy grin when I get down on one knee and hand them over made butterflies spill out of my stomach. A warm fuzziness settled in my chest, I didn't know if I wanted to spew or giggle. It was raw pain, but it felt so motherfucking good.

The bell rang indicating the end of the lesson. I was about to leave when Mr. Smythe called me up to his desk. Everyone else filed out the door, leaving only me and him standing by his ancient laptop. "Am I in trouble?" I asked, cautiously.

"Actually, Mr. Peters, quite the opposite. I just wanted to praise you on your work ethic today. You've really cleaned up your act since the last time I saw you. Carry on like this and you'll be sticking on that football team for sure." For the first time in, like, ever, he smiled at me. And it was genuine, not like those plastic ones I flash Skai when she compliments me on my footwork in rugby. It kind of shocked me, to be honest. I'd never been complimented by a teacher before. My whole life, I've just been told how much of a nightmare I am and how I need to get my act together. It was definitely a weird conversation to me.

"Oh... uh...thanks, Sir," I managed to choke out.

"No problem, Zak, now get out. You don't want to be late for your next lesson."

"Okay, see ya' tomorrow then, I guess." I made my way out the door, looking back at the chubby, middle-aged man who just told me I did well in class. Wow. Never thought I'd see the day.

It was soon lunch. I told Brendan and Jacob I had something to do, and by something I meant Finn. I saw him at his usual bench with Georgie, Jack and Ellie. As I approached, I heard Georgie talking about one of her recent musical obsessions and saw Jack chewing vigorously at what appeared to be a cheese sandwich. Ellie was giggling with Finley about Georgie's fangirling antics. "Hey, guys," I interrupted.

"Oh, hi, cousin!" Georgie squealed, trapping me in an irrelevant hug. I noticed Finley blushing slightly opposite me. "What are you doing here?"

"I came for Finn actually. C'mon, we have business." He looked startled.

"W-why do you want me?" He stuttered, which I must say was adorable.

"You'll see. Now hurry up!" I got up from his place on the picnic bench and used his stick to direct himself over to me.

We began walking away and I guided him out the courtyard and down the hallway. "Where are we going, Zak?" He whispered close to my ear, sending endless shivers swirling up my spine.

"Just trust me," I whispered back.

I led him into the cleaning cupboard where no one visited during school hours. It was dark and chilly, but luckily a dim overhead light was on offer. I flicked on the switch, closing the heavy door behind us. "Okay, Finley Alexander Renolds, I bestow a gift upon you with only the highest of honour and sincerity. Your glasses, my dear prince." I ducked my head, though he couldn't see, and placed them in his outstretched palm, kissing his fingertips.

"Why, thank you, dear knight. But how may I express my gratitude to such a dashing young man?" He sniggered.

"A kiss, perhaps?" I smirked.

"Of course." He fluttered his eyes closed, pursing his lips. I did the same and pink felsh locked with both hunger and thirst. My tongue explored every crevise of his mouth, claiming it as my own. His eyelashes tickled my sweating cheeks, making me smile into the kiss. His lips were soon drailing down my neck, unbuttoning the top of my shirt, flicking off my clip-on tie, and sat proudly on my collarbone, sucking and biting at a nub of skin. An unintentional moan gargled at the back of my throat, a noise I never even knew I was even capable of. Now it was Finley's turn to smile. He took his mouth away from me, looking me dead in the eye.

"You're welcome." I was confused what he meant at first, but as I glanced down I noticed a throbbing purple stain grip onto my shoulder.

"Fuck!" I gasped. He grinned even more, beginning to look like a cheshire cat.

"Hahahaha, calm down, Zak, no one will see it."

"Skai?"

"Just make sure she doesn't want to fuck and you're set," he shrugged. I could have punched him, I swear, but the bulge in my trousers told me otherwise.

I leaned in close to his cheek, my barely-there stubble grazing the smooth surface. "If I wasn't so infatuated with you right now, I would probably kick your arse."

He bit his lip, devilishly. "Do it, I dare you." You can probably imagine that drove my wild thoughts over the edge. I crashed our lips together without hesitation. He was just so delicious and this just felt so right. My hands travelled to the buttons of his shirt, undoing them and leaving the white fabric hanging from his shoulders. My fingers brushed over the exposed skin. It was the softest thing I'd ever felt, somehow reminding me of marshmellows melting in hot chocolate. His perfect teeth nipped my bottom lip playfully. For a moment, I opened my eyes, just to savour the exact moment in time where everything stopped and nothing else mattered but him. Him and I. Me and him. Us. Together. In this moldy cleaner's cupboard. Can you even imagine anything more perfect?

I would never had stopped, if he hadn't have pulled away, desperate for air. "We shouldn't."

"Why not?" I couldn't hide the disappointment in my voice.

"Your girlfriend?" He chuckled sharply, making me wince slightly.

"I don't want my girlfriend. I want you."

"Zak..."

"Please, Finn, I want this, and I know you do, too. For once in my life, something just feels right. i can't just stop and pretend nothing happened."

"I know, I know, I just don't wanna be the side-hoe who cares only about his sexual needs not the happiness of others."

"Well, care about the happiness of me, then," I pleaded. "Can we just try it and see? If it feels right, then I'll dump Skai and I'll be with you. That's a promise."

"You sure about this?"

"Positive."

"Okay, fine. And if it doesn't work out?" He hesitated.

"Then you'll never hear from me again."

"Alright."

"My house at ten?" I smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." I helped him sort out his uniform, before tidying up my own, and escaping the once drafty space.

I already couldn't wait for tonight. The thought of his body pressed up against mine made me hard all over again. But I guess I'd better save it for later...

Song: 'Partition' - Beyoncé

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 18.2K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...
41.6K 981 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
2.3M 95.7K 66
Carter Parrish lived a happy, simple life with his mom, and knowing she had found her way back to love was the best news he could have ever received...
13.8K 397 31
Zayn comes from a poor home, and is the first of his family to go to university, he works hard day and night to keep his scholarship and doesn't care...