SADDA HAQ- Season 2 (SLOW UPD...

By crazywriter1116

My version of season 2.... Sanyukta Agarwal's life turned upside down after the dream team competition. Her b... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
C h a r a c t e r s
P r o l o g u e
Episode 1~ Miserable and Heartbroken
Episode 2~ Dreams
Episode 3~ Ego and Guilt
Episode 4~ The Engagement
Episode 5~ Is This Destiny?
Episode 7~ After Two years
Episode 8 ~ Sandhir Meet
Episode 9~ Good and Bad News
P r o m o
Episode 10~ At The Hospital
Episode 11~ At the Garage
Episode 12~ Thinking about You
Episode 13~ The Invite
Episode 14~ Why you came back?
Episode 15~ Move On
Episode 16~ Secret is Out
P r o m o
Episode 17~ The Hopeless Case
Episode 18~ Reuniting with a Friend
Episode 19~ Who is to Blame?
P r o m o
Episode 20~ Emotional Reunion
P r o m o
Important Note
Episode 21~ Congratulations
Episode 22~ Sudden Surprise
Episode 23~ Let Go of the Past
Episode 24~ Phobia
Episode 25~ Partnership?
Episode 26~ Redemption
Episode 27~ A Father's Condition
Episode 28~ Why?
Episode 29~ At The Wedding
Episode 30~ Emotions
Episode 31~ Confession and Determination
NOTE
Episode 32~ A little bit of Lie doesn't hurt
Episode 33~ Kishore Plots
Episode 34~ Parth Baba has a plan
P r o m o
Episode 35~ Devastated
Episode 36~ Bonding
Episode 37~ A Friend in Need is Friend Indeed
Episode 38~ Regrets
Episode 39~ Bol Do Na Zara
Episode 40~ Togetherness
P r o m o
Episode 41~ Emotions
Episode 42~ Curiosity & Surprise
Episode 43~ Back Fired

Episode 6~ India

1.1K 117 61
By crazywriter1116

Air India Flight stopped on the run away. Randhir cringed hearing the chattering of the passengers getting louder along with the clicking sound of their sear belts. He quickly removed his seat belt and straightened. Traveling in first class, courtesy his boss, the flight was a smooth one. He had also slept peacefully during most of the time on the flight.

'Hey, man! What a long flight.' Harry, his colleague spoke from beside him. He stretched his legs and yawned. Randhir nodded massaging his neck.

'I have never traveled for so many hours.' Abigail propped on her seat, placed her arm on the top of the seat. She rubbed the back of her neck and groaned. 'Along with my ass, my head hurts too.' She whined. Harry laughed.

'You are cute.' He said. Abigail looked at him and blushed.

'Excuse me.' Randhir spoke dryly and rose from his seat. Harry and Abigail glanced at each other and then Harry stood up.

Randhir took his laptop bag from the overhead compartment and placed the sling on his shoulder. Harry and Abigail chatted behind him which irritated him a little, but he tried blocking their voices. He is relieved when they stepped out of the plane.

India. Randhir felt the familiar smell of the country he had left behind two years ago. He felt slightly emotional. A mixed feeling. He is happy to be back again to his country, but he is also hesitant to meet Sanyukta. Strangely, the thought of her name brought a warmth to his heart. He shook his head and made his way towards the conveyer belt.

******************************************

Since they were in the business class they didn't have to wait long. Also, good thing their flight was on time.

'Man, we don't know anything around here. You got to help us.' Harry said as he along with the others dragged their luggage with them.

'Yes. It is our first time here.' Abigail added. Randhir simply nodded. They came out and looked around. James has arranged their stay and the hotel management has sent a car for them.

There were people waiting for their loved ones. Some stood with banners too. Randhir looked at them searching for anyone dressed in a driver's suit.

'There.' Abigail pointed at the crowd. Randhir and Harry looked in the direction.

Randhir is surprised to see a woman, a young girl, dressed in a driver's suit holding the banner that read, HT Automobile.

He blinked his eyes to make sure he isn't confusing the gender. He isn't mistaken.

Suddenly flashes of the fateful incident flashed before his eyes and he took a step back.

'What happened dude?' Harry is startled as Randhir's back hit him.

'I-can't-go with her.' Randhir said shaking his head. Harry and Abigail frowned.

'Why?' Abigail asked

'Don't tell me you are scared of female drivers. They can be untrustworthy.' Harry chuckled.

'Hey!' Abigail nudged him, and he winced. 'We can be amazing drivers too. Look at me, I take my son to school every day and he loves my driving more than his father's.' She said with pride.

'Whatever.' - Harry waved his hand and then placed his hand on Randhir's shoulder, - 'Come, let us not waste time. I am so exhausted.' He said and steered Randhir towards the car. Randhir had wanted to run away but Harry's grip on his shoulder was very tight.

'Hello, sir, Madam.' The young girl greeted and shook hands with the trio. Nisha, Randhir read the black nameplate on the right side of her uniform. She opened the back bonnet and helped them place the luggage inside. To Randhir's bad luck he got the passenger's seat. Harry and Abigail got little confused as they are used to the American side of driving. Nisha was polite and very calm.

Randhir shifted uncomfortably as Nisha sat beside him. She looked at him concerned. 'Any problem, sir?' She asked. Randhir shook his head not looking at her. Nisha ignited the engine and Randhir panicked little. What the hell is he doing? He thought to himself. Slowly, he looked up in the rear-view mirror and is bewildered on seeing Sanyukta beside him. She is dressed in driver's suit. She looked up in the mirror and smirked.

'Ready, sir?'

Randhir's jaw dropped. He closed his eyes and shook his head.

'Sir?'

Randhir opened his eyes and found Nisha blinking confusedly at him. Randhir sighed looking away. He shifted in his seat. 'Sorry. Just jet-jet-lag.' He made up an excuse and turned his head to face the window. He kept staring out for the rest of the journey.

################################

BEEP.

Kishore took out his phone from his Kurtha pocket. He smiled on checking the phone. Happily, he walked into the dining room. Sanyukta and Vidhushi were busy plating food. Ankit sat at the table and was busy talking to someone on phone. Kishore ignored him and walked towards Sanyukta.

'Beta.'

Sanyukta and Ankit looked up. Ankit whispered something urgently on phone and cut the call. Kishore smiled walking towards Sanyukta. Ankit made a face.

'Good news.' He said and Sanyukta looked excitedly at him. 'The delegates have reached the hotel. Tomorrow will be the big day for us.' He informed her. Sanyukta nodded. But before she could speak Ankit spoke.

'Don't worry, Papa.' - He shifted in his seat and sat more confidently, - 'I won't let you down.' He said with pride.

Kishore and Vidhushi rolled their eyes. He looked strictly at his son, - 'You better not open your mouth there and even better, take your wife and go off to Dubai again.' He said sarcastically. Ankit looked clearly offended and Vidhushi was embarrassed. Sanyukta felt slightly bad for her brother.

Kishore then turned back to Sanyukta and smiled at her. She smiled back. Vidhushi then announced that the dinner is ready. Kishore nodded, and everyone took their seat.

As they ate, Kishore felt restless. He kept glancing at Sanyukta who was silently eating her food. He had wanted to talk to her about this for a very long time but felt hesitant. But now that the delegates are here he doesn't want to take any risk. He knows Sanyukta is very much capable but now she isn't the old Sanyukta anymore. Her weakness might overshadow her confidence. Honestly, Kishore isn't much worried about losing the deal he just doesn't want to see his daughter traumatized.

'Sanyukta?' Kishore said and Sanyukta looked up from her dinner plate. He shifted little in his seat and spoke, - 'There is something I need to talk to you about.'

Sanyukta nodded. 'Ji, Papa?'

****************************************

So, finally, Randhir is here in India, interesting. I wonder what Kishore has to tell Sanyukta *thinking hard* What are your thoughts on the Chapter, my lovelies? Drop them in the comments *kisses*

Precap:

OOOOOO *_* Excited, guys *smirks*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861 95 15
Randhir and Sanyukta are like two parallel lines, that can never meet at a point. Every time they think they can finally be together the further they...
177K 8.2K 41
This story is by Muskan Agarwal (Most of you know her from facebook) I will be just giving you all updates of her stories. I hope you enjoy them as...
198K 9K 71
When a broken soul decided not to fall in love again. How love make it possible to knock on the heart again and make it endless journey of love.. Ran...
30.8K 1.8K 42
Just a shot story on mishbir . Where Mishti's inner turmoil is portrayed when Abir left the house with Kunal , leaving mishti behind .