My Second Love ✓

By Priya_siva

Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST... More

Prologue
1. Marriage!
2. First Night!
3. He's in love♥
4. First day
5. Khushi in her home!
6. His first day
7. Terrified Khushi
8. Khushi in trance
9. Heart broken Arnav
10. Challenge between ASR and KKG
11. Khushi cope up with ASR
12. Shopping with Raizada's
13. Reception party
14. His dilemma
15. Truth revealed to Arnav
16. Confrontation
17. His Insight
18. Shocking Realization
19. New Morning
20. Peek into his wife's past
21. Change in his place
23. His feelings
24. He deserves a princess, not ME!!!
25. Burden
26. Pretence
27. Roommates or Flatmates?
28. Whatsapp
29. Two can play the game
30. Behind the facade
31. I am sorry
32. Rapid fire
33. Harbouring feelings
34. Ignorance is bliss
35. Trust
36. Companionship
37. Titanic
38. Memories
39. Call me wifey!
40. Forget to take my heart
41. Kitchen adventures
42. Waiting for you to rob
43. Dark clouds on paradise
44. You're a theif
45. You robbed my heart
46. Imperfectly perfect
47. Bonding with feathers
48. My man
49. I am back
50. Artistic Sangeet
51. My baby jaan
52. Life to her artistry
53. What you like is, what I love!
54. Messy haldi
55. Marriage
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3

22. First Travel

7.2K 416 83
By Priya_siva

Khushi Pov

A week passed in a blur. The whole week I spent my time with my family. Arnav winding up his work here so that, he'll start new from goa. In this whole week, he called me once for updating the flight schedule.

Today we're flying to goa and I came to RM yesterday night owing to the reason of packing my luggage. So checking my luggage, ensuring all was packed I tick the checklist which I prepared yesterday morning.

"Didi... Finished packing or need any help?" Meera asked entering the room along with payal.

"All was packed...Just checking last minute items" I replied ticking the lotion gel in checklist which I put into my bag at last.

"Payal maa had some laddoos in her bag. Will you fetch it here? Didi will pack it in her bag" Meera send payal downstairs.

"Didi... Where's jiju's bag? Haven't you packed yet?" Meera asked inspecting the bags placed on the corner.

Frowning I asked "Why? Why should I pack his luggage?"

"Didi.. You're still clinging on to your so-called attitude. He's your husband didi, Isn't it's your duty to pack his too? If not as duty at least can't you do it for courtesy. If I am not wrong he's doing this for you, or else why would you accept it without grudges, I am seeing you're happy on this trip" She spoke like my elder placing her hands on either side of hips.

"He has hands, he knows what he wants and when he has to pack. Leave that topic" I dodged the topic keeping the big trolley on the corner.

"Didi...Why do you want to stay away from your sasural? Are by any chance, do you change your decision?" She raised her eyebrows in question.

"Don't you think you're reacting more than your age? I know I was confused but doesn't mean I'll accept arnav right away. I need to be away so that I can think calmly, not the reason you think. And I want answers from you" I held her by arms making her sat on the recliner.

"What answer didi?" She asked scrunching her brows.

"How come you are sure about the person whom I saw in the party was not siddharth and what do you mean by he's not your own" I asked what was nagging me from the morning. From past week I was trying to ask this, but one or another reason didn't let me. After thinking for a week, What confused me the most was meera's judgement regarding my love and his existence.

I don't know why I didn't go out searching siddharth? On one side I want him and on the contrary, I don't want to face him.

I feared what if it becomes complicated if I meet him. There was a time, I wished to see him in flesh and blood but when he's I couldn't bring myself to find the truth about him. I become hopeless these days.

"Didi...If you check the footage you may get a clue for your first question and for your last question you're Arnav singh Raizada wife not siddharth so obviously jiju is your own not him" She confused me even more possible.

Thining my lips I sank on the bed hiding my face on my palms. It's getting more and more complicated than I thought. Why is she playing riddle? Can't she say the truth directly?

Exhaling, wiping my face with empty palms I raised from my seat.

"If you want me to take a clear decision then tell the truth or else only your jiju will suffer" I smiled in victory when my target strikes it point.

Her dilated eyes took a brief time to come back to normal "Didi..." She whined telling what she knows.

Will my eyes deceive? But siddharth didn't tell me anything about his twin. If he has one, he must know it. Why didn't he inform me? He shared everything about his family but why not he shared about his twin if he had one? Meera must be wrong.

But what if he's siddharth twin then? What will happen?

What if he is actually siddharth? What will I do then?

Back to square one...

"Hope this little trip will change your decision didi... I'll be eagerly waiting for that day when you and jiju live as a couple in a true sense" Throwing a smile she hugs me before leaving the room.

Maybe my confusion will be cleared soon. I need to see the footage. Whom can I ask? Only arnav can give me the details. But before seeing the footage I should be prepared to face the consequences. I should be clear what I want if he is siddharth and what if he's not. Where arnav will stand on this?

Musing, I kept the remaining things inside the bag. Arnav hastily entered the room, opening the wardrobe he emptied it on the suitcase. Instead of keeping the ironed clothes neatly he dumped it in hurry. His way of packing is not nearer to the image he carries, A perfectionist in whatever he does, that's what my father told.

Smiling a little, I walk towards him pulling the next set of clothes from his hands which are soon going to be untidy if he dumps in his trolley "Arnav give it to me. You're making it messy"

His surprising gaze poring into my back, who cares!

"Will you always pack like this?" I asked in astonishment seeing the dumped comb in file slot.

"Haan... Nope. Mom will always do it for me" He replied coming out of his reverie.

"Then why didn't she packed this time?" I questioned engrossed in packing his bag.

"Because I have a wife now" Came an instant reply. It would be wrong if I say I was not affected.

"Why, Is your wife a maid? Why would she have to do all the things for a husband? Why every man wants his wife to cook, look after his needs starting from morning coffee, then lunch, until night. Only wife have to ensure husband needs, not only him and his family also? You're also expecting the same from me right. You would go to the office and I have to look after the family until you came back cooking all the time doing household chores" I stopped not knowing why unnecessarily I was blabbering and picking another fight. If only this thought came before I slipped the words.

"You're speaking like I am treating you like a slave. Did I ask you to pack my clothes? You'll never understand why wife doing all the things for a husband" He roughly pulled my clothes dumping it back.

"What do you mean by I'll never understand?" I raised my voice not able to bear his accusing, empty eyes which carried a glow sometime before.

"You can't even understand your own feelings then how could you understand the love, care and affection between a couple making a wife do her husband works. Everything you believe and says will not always be right, keep that in mind" He stated sternly marching out of the room taking the bag with him.

Sighed, cursing myself for this unwanted tension I followed him trailing the trolley, closing the door before glancing a look at the poolside.

Standing at the top of stairs I struggled to drag the trolley downstairs. I took a brief glance over the living room inspecting for anyone who can help me but sighed when I found none.

"You cannot always do everything on your own. You should share your worry with anyone" I jumped when the sudden voice ring near my ears.

My right foot slipped on my sudden movement. Letting out a shriek closing my eyes an instant, I waited for my head to hit the ground. Instead of the hard floor I found myself against a hard chest.

"Get a grip on yourself" Raising my eyes to the direction of voice I realized I was standing close oops..Clinging to arnav with bated breath.

I don't know why I feel his words have a double meaning.

"Thank you"

"What the!!! Bhabhi why are you thanking bhai. You can order him as much as you want..." From nowhere annika teased, turning I saw her behind me. I took a step back creating an arm distance between us.

"Stop interfering in-between them everytime" Ratna maa chided her beating her lightly on her arms.

"Haan...How will I not be? They'll not be here for next few months so I am utilizing the given time" She showed her tongue childishly hugging arnav by side.

"Don't scold her mom. She is right, I'll miss her and her teasings" He smiled through pain hugging her back.

"Only miss her, what about this old souls?" Ratna maa asked while aravind dad also joins.

"I'll miss you two, three, four....." Arnav chuckled hugging each of them.

Did I do the right thing? Why do I feel like I was separating this cute family? Hell, how can I read the pain in his eyes? When did I become a mind reader? Agrhh...

"Ok..No more drama. Come..." Everyone started descending leaving me with that big trolley bag of mine. Well, they didn't leave me, I did not follow them.

"Leave that khushi. I'll ask kaka to bring it down" Arnav said turning back.

Finally, after freaking one whole week I heard him calling me with my name. It sounds soo good from his mouth. Why am I feeling this way? The man whom I hate for no reasons was turning more and more important for me now. I started noticing his minor expressions also. What does it mean? In this whole week I never missed him but suddenly why feel like I missed hearing my name from his mouth. He stopped calling me with the name unless it was necessary after that first fight. Either he calls me as Mrs. Raizada or without mentioning my name he speaks commonly.

Gulping at my thoughts, I nodded descending the stairs. After good fifteen minutes of bidding farewell, we started for the airport.

Meera, payal and annika jumped waving their hands until we disappear from their sight. How good it would be if we never grow?!

After check in we took our seats, I sat in window seat while he took next to me.

It was my first travel in flight. I was nervous, I couldn't decipher whether it was due to my travel or owing to the future after this travel. Suddenly I felt my decision seems to be a bad idea. At least here everyone will be around but there only we two...I couldn't ignore him henceforth, or Can I ignore?

Everything now looks like what if's? Can be? Couldn't be?

"Khushi relax..It seems this is your first travel. Just take a deep breath and close your eyes....If needed hold my arms only if you want" His soothing voice put a temporary halt to my overstressing mind.

Nodding, tightening the seatbelt I inhaled like he said. While the flight took off, I kind of felt uneasy and ended up hugging his arms hiding my face on his shoulders.

He kept caressing my arms relaxing me time to time.

"Now it will be fine" I heard his voice but I didn't leave my hold, I don't feel like. I placed my head comfortably on his shoulder entwining both my hands keeping it on my lap. Closing my eyes, I felt calm and I felt I was in right place. Fidgeting with my fingers on my confused feelings, I heard him inhaling a sharp breath.

Maybe this decision will not be bad as I thought lately.

_____

Vote!
Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
127K 5.8K 13
Finally married! But the adventure isn't over yet! This is the last in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly recommend reading...
48.4K 1.7K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
262K 7.8K 26
After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apa...