Allah tied US together (Compl...

由 Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... 更多

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 14

4.4K 231 47
由 Charming_Niqaabi

Halima is sitting in the living room after offering her asar salah and Saniya is descending down the stairs and was about to sat beside Halima but the door bell rang and saniya ran towards door thinking its to be her father.

"As salamu alaikum aayu darling." Saniya hug Aayat tightly on the door only and aayat greet her back in hug only and Halima get up from the sofa as soon as she hear the name of aayat and came near door and slap saniya's arms and she shriek and broke the hug with Aayat.

"Ammi" Saniya whinned.

"Kya ammi?....arey usey andar tou aane do....she must be tired." Halima siad glaring at her.

"Come habibi." Halima called Aayat inside and she come inside by mumbling bismillah.

"Come habibi." Saniya mimick like Halima and she glare at her and Was about to say something but Aayat greet her handling the situation.

"As salamu alaikum ammi." Aayat greet her removing her niqaab and Halima smile.

"Wa alaikum as salam sweetheart." Halima greet her kissing her forhead.

"And you little crazy girl start calling her bhabhi or else I will beat you with spatula." Halima scold Saniya and she makes an crying face.

"Common ammi bhabhi looks so old and Aayat and me are of same age so how can I called her bhabhi....stop being the desi khadoos saas (traditional irritating mother in law.)" Saniya said and halima huff.

"Ammi sani is right.....am ok with her kinky nicknames other than bhabhi plz." Aayat told Halima and saniya hug her and show her tongue to halima.

"Ladies!!!!! " yasin exclaim coming in home with the bag and the trio look at him "I am also here shower some love on me too." Yasin complaint and Halima went towards him.

"Hay mera beta...As salamu alaikum ammi ki jaan." Halima greet her son with a hug and kiss on his forhead.

"Wa alaikum as salam Yasin ki jaan." Yasin too greet back in his tone and kiss her cover head.

"How are you ammi?" Yasin asked his mother and she mumble Alhmadulillah.

"Wont you asked me how I am?" Yasin complaint to his mother and she nodded in no and Yasin whinned with why.

"Bcoz my daughter is there to handle you big boy." Halima winked at him and he along with Aayat blushed.

"Awwwww so cute!!!" Saniya awwww at them.

"What's so cute?" Ashfaq said entering in house as he come from masjid.

"Vo abbu Aayat and bhai were bl---" saniya was about to continue but Aayat palm her lips and greet Ashfaq which he greet back with secured kiss on her head.

"As salamu alaikum abbu." Yasin said and ashfaq hug him greeting him back.

"As salamu alaikum abbu jaani." Saniya shout and hug her father tightly.

"Wa alaikum as salam abbu ki princess." Ashfaq greet her back while giggling.

"This girl na am telling you." Halima cursed saniya while handing coffee to Aayat which the maid just place on table.

"Ammi stop cursing me every now and then ....jab aap bhai se apna pyaar share kar rahi thi tab maine disturb kiya nai na tou why you are disturbing me and abbu." Saniya scold her ammi and Halima rised her hands in surrendering "what?...aur aap is bhabhi wale baat pe bhi mujhe glare karte rahte ho." Saniya huffed and All giggle.

"What bhabhi thing?" Ashfaq asked kissing saniya's hijaab clad head.

"Abbu ammi is saying to call Aayat as bhabhi ....but abbu we both are besties...wont it look odd in calling her bhabhi." Saniya explain her father.

"Baat tou sahi hai." Ashfaq said and A grin appear on Aayat and saniya's face.

"Kya sahi hai?...Aayat is yasin's wife now...so its her bhabhi na....bcoz Yasin tou bada hi hai issey....rishte ke hisab se tou bhabhi hi bulana parega na." Halima scold Ashfaq and he nodded.

"Ye bhi sahi hai....aisa karo jab tum ek saath hote ho tou usey naam se pukarna like bestie aur jab fuctions me hoge tou bhabhi kah ke pukarna..., hows it?" Ashfaq suggest and Both girls give him flying kisses and he acts like shy and Halima shook her head in disbelief at her husband khayal.

"Aayat go beta take some rest ." Halima told Aayat as Yasin had went in room long ago and she nodded and get up from the sofa.

"Bye bhabhi ji." Saniya put pressure on her words and Aayat glare at her and went in her room.

__________________

Aayat went in her room and she saw Yasin is standing in balcony cladding in his tshirt and tracks.., Aayat went and sat in vanity and took out her hijaab and stand and took out her abaya and she place them in their place and went in washroom to get fresh.

"Where are you going?" Yasin asked Aayat as she came from washroom and took her dupatta and spread that on her head and move towards door.

"In saniya's room " Aayat said casually and he within two long strieds catch her and pick her in his arms and drop her on bed and said.

"No need first take rest then you both start your non stop talks." Yasin literally scold her and she huffed.

"Khadoos." Aayat muttered in her breathe.

"I hear that." Yasin scowl.

"Good for you." Aayat remark and face him her back and closed her eyes and within seconds Yasin backhug her and she smile and they both sleep back hugging each other.

_______________

"Ammi plz kuch tou karne dijiye am getting bored." Aayat whined as halima is not letting her work as she came down after offering magribh salah.

"Are beta there is nothing you go and take rest." Halima polietly told her.

"Am tired of resting subah se bas rest hi kiye jaa rahi hu....waha Khala ne bhi mujhe kuch kaam nahi karne diya aur unhone bhi mujhe zabardasti shaam me sulaya....mujhe aur rest ni karna." Aayat cutely explain and Halima kissed her cheeks.

"Accha chalo ok salad ready kar lo." Halima told her and Aayat nodded.

"Waise Aayat tumhara face aaj kuch zyada hi nai glow kar raha?" Halima tease her and Aayat turn to the colour of betroot which is in her hands.

"Ammi" Aayat drag the word more than necessary.

"Are kya Ammi.....Ammi is saying true aaj tumhara chahra tumhare dress se matching hogaya hai." Saniya also tease her while filtering the yogourt and Aayat fake glare her.

"Am happy for you jaana." Halima said caressed Aayat's cheeks and kiss her cheeks hardly. "And am happy that my son is happy with you." And Aayat blushed.

"Tumhe kya laga tumhara ye extra glow hum pahchaan nahi payegen bhabhi jaan." Saniya back hug Aayat and Aayat slap her hands playfully which is around her stomach.

"See the bhabhi word looks so nice from your mouth sani."halima remark and they giggle.

_____________________

Aayat came out from closet changing in her white nighty.
She sat on bed and start surfing her instagram in her mobile and just she like one pic Yasin open the door of room as he came from masjid offering his isha salah...Aayat smile at him and he return along with a quick peck on her nose and made his way in closet.

After he came he lay down beside Aayat and take her in his arms and loose her hijaab from her head and start nuzzling in her silky black long hairs and Aayat is giggling as he is side by side rubbing his beard on her neck.

Yasin withdraw his face from her hairs and kissed her hairs, forhead, between the eyes, right eye,left eye, then nose, and suck the both cheeks and the peck her chin and rub her lower lip with his thumb pad and Aayat moan clutchin his tshirt and he suck her lower lip before sucking her both lips and taking her both lips in his mouth and sucking hardly and what follow next was a heart taking kiss and Aayat moaning in his mouth.

Yasin broke the kiss and let her breathe and again start sucking her lower lip again again and finally bite it and Aayat stretch on his neck with her nails and he suck her softly to sooth the pain and start pecking it hundred timea and she smile on his antics and finally he came on her neck and start nuzzking his nose there and she become breathless as he start to give open mouth wet kisses there on her neck.

Yasin throw her hijaab from her body and start kissing her upper chest which is visible through her nighty and he entwined his hands with her and she arched her back upwarda when he start sucking her skin and he slide her sleeves from her shoulder and there also he start his sweet torture and to control himself he kissed her lips and sucked them so hardly and after pecking it he got his control back and hide his face in her chest and kiss her chest just above the organ which is beat for him and she start running her fingers in her hairs and kiss his hairs and both slept in each other arms peacefully and the angels of heaven poured blessing on them.

___________________

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu my habibis.

And hey my sweeties.

Whats up?

Hows the chappy?

Silent readers plzzzzzzz stay away from my story and profile.

Or else press the star button plz.l

And my lovely voters do the cmmnts also.

And my lovely cmmntrs tysm for your precious cmmnts but try to do the inline cmmnts.

Love,
Aahana :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3.6K 23
Currently #1 in Niqabi.
164K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
215K 13.5K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
166K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...