My Second Love ✓

By Priya_siva

Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST... More

Prologue
1. Marriage!
2. First Night!
3. He's in love♥
4. First day
5. Khushi in her home!
6. His first day
7. Terrified Khushi
8. Khushi in trance
9. Heart broken Arnav
11. Khushi cope up with ASR
12. Shopping with Raizada's
13. Reception party
14. His dilemma
15. Truth revealed to Arnav
16. Confrontation
17. His Insight
18. Shocking Realization
19. New Morning
20. Peek into his wife's past
21. Change in his place
22. First Travel
23. His feelings
24. He deserves a princess, not ME!!!
25. Burden
26. Pretence
27. Roommates or Flatmates?
28. Whatsapp
29. Two can play the game
30. Behind the facade
31. I am sorry
32. Rapid fire
33. Harbouring feelings
34. Ignorance is bliss
35. Trust
36. Companionship
37. Titanic
38. Memories
39. Call me wifey!
40. Forget to take my heart
41. Kitchen adventures
42. Waiting for you to rob
43. Dark clouds on paradise
44. You're a theif
45. You robbed my heart
46. Imperfectly perfect
47. Bonding with feathers
48. My man
49. I am back
50. Artistic Sangeet
51. My baby jaan
52. Life to her artistry
53. What you like is, what I love!
54. Messy haldi
55. Marriage
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3

10. Challenge between ASR and KKG

8.1K 439 87
By Priya_siva

Khushi Pov

Controlling my sobs i determined to put an end to it. I can't bear any of his advantages hereafter. He should know his limits. Yes, he should know the restrictions and limitations of being khushi husband.

It's my fault of marrying him without consulting my terms and conditions to withstand this marriage. Better than never late. I'll clear it today with him.

He should not expect wifey duties from me, be in room or outside. We're complete strangers living under one roof. He should not interfere in my space and I'll never poke my nose into his matters. He need to keep distance from me. I'll not accompany any of his official work related parties which promotes his public status. My identity should be hidden from media. I think it's enough for now...I mentally took notes of what should be the terms and conditions before storming downstairs to my room.

Plastering a smile before my parents whose eagle eyes capturing my messy state as my eyes feel heavy so probably it looks puffy, i marched to my room only to stop abruptly hearing his voice.

"Contact our lawyer and apply divorce for Arnav singh raizada and Khushi kumari gupta"

What the hell?

Refusing to obey my brain orders eyes shed tears. While wiping tears accidentally i hit the vase placed in side table which crashed down in blink of eye.

Without wasting time i closed the door, what if my family hear this? They will be broken "What are you saying arnav? How can you decide everything on your own? You're not a bachelor to do things according to your wish, as a wife whatever you do me and my family are somewhat linked" i breathed out controlling my anxiety.

"Oh wow...the highness Miss oops Mrs. Khushi kumari gupta knows she's married" he clapped his hands mockingly.

If I was scared back then it was wrong, i flabbergasted seeing new glint in his eyes which i couldn't understand what it was! But it was not care nor love my lips whispered in uncertainty "Arnav..."

He stopped clapping while his legs taking measured steps towards me "Congratulations Khushi...You achieved what you're trying from past two days...infact quite earlier" he said thinning his lips.

I seriously couldn't understand what he's implying. He spoke something like divorce. Tired of guessing in few seconds i asked him the same "What?"

"That, this marriage and me are nothing but a thorn in your life" He said with such intensity that i jumped seeing his hard face.

"But..." I stuttered not knowing what to say. I should be happy seems like before i can explain my terms and conditions he himself understood that. Then why i am feeling scared and nervous.

"But I'll never leave you Mrs. Arnav singh raizada. Arnav singh raizada never fails" he said with stern face.

I could only get confused with his statements. Earlier he ordered someone to file our divorce but now he's saying something else. What does he want? Why he's playing with me?

I dared to ask my doubt before his cold face "Then what about your call..I mean divorce.."

"That's none of your concern Mrs. Raizada" he tried to dodge with a simple answer. But before that, i was more concerned about his last word which he give stretch.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance "Don't... don't call me Mrs. Raizada"

"You're Mrs. Raizada and I'll call you by that only. None can stop me not even you" he said determinedly.

Curling my fingers into a fist "Don't play with fire arnav and i am glad you found about the unwanted thorn in my life" i smirked seeing him disoriented which lasts only for a minute.

"The day is not far when you realize the thorn is far more than important in your life and I'll make sure of it" he smirked closing the distance between us.

"Thorn will never be important it'll always hurt others" I smirked wickedly.

"You're wrong wifey, thorns are created for protecting it's own" i wish i could wipe off that smirk from his face.

Before i could give him back he started taking rounds around me. I stood unaffected until he started speaking.

"There'll be certain rules and regulations for my wife to follow and i am happy to announce that you're going to follow that hereafter" he stopped infront of me.

How dare he? I'll never bend for his wishes nor conditions.

"Look this is not your office to put rules and regulations" i pushed him slightly as he was standing close to me.

"I never said this was my office but it was created by you for yourself" he pointed his finger at me.

What he's saying? What rules he's talking about?

Like hearing my thoughts he cleared my confusion.

"First, i'll expect every wifey duties from you and you should fulfill it without fail. You need not to worry about being with me, I am not a monster to force any girl" he said shocking me.

"What? You're kidding right?" Did my ears hear properly? Till yesterday he was all okay with my distant behaviour. What happened now? I thought if i put terms and condition all will be fine but here it is happening in reverse. He continues breaking my thought process.

"Second, we're not complete strangers anymore, we're husband and wife so you should know my schedule, likes, dislikes and vice versa" before i could object he continued his so-called rules..who would obey all this? I shrugged mentally.

"Don't expect me to keep distance from you. You should accompany me for official work-related parties which promotes my public status"

"Last but least your identity will be revealed before media. I hate to keep my relationship status in dark"

I folded my arms across in determination "Finished speaking? Do you think I'll obey your so-called rules?" I questioned raising my eyebrows. Whatever conditions i thought he's keeping the same but was in his favour.

"Do you think I'll let you disobey me?" I found strong resolution and challenge in his eyes which has the power to shake my resolve. No, i can't be weak. I should not give up my resolve. I'll never be a wife to anyone let alone arnav.

"Are you going to force me?" I asked unsure of his new changed behavior.

"If needed.. I'll never hesitate to do anything which makes you as mine" he said with danger glint.

"You can't control me like that, I didn't give permission for anyone to play with my life"

"Too late to speak wifey...You should think all this before marrying me. Now we're married.. you know it's outcome right" his cool behaviour gave me negative vibes. Two days back he was cool but not like this. What have you done khushi?

Even though i am getting alerts by his behaviour i plastered a brave face before him "You are doing wrong arnav. You'll never be my husband..never..."

"Then who khushi?" He asked next instant.

I..."What?" I shuttered.

"Who has the capability to become your husband?"

My heart beats increased by his questions, what can i say him? How can i say to him that the person who has those capabilities was no more? How...if i told the truth then he'll try to convince me to lead a life with him which I can't...

"Be ready to become Mrs. Arnav singh raizada" I snapped out of reverie hearing his phrase.

Collecting all my hidden courage "Let's see" i challenged making his smile wider. Why he's smiling?

He smirked in return before stormed out from there.

My legs slumped down not able to bear the pressure i am handling from past days. I know i put the blame on him when the fault was solely on me. Till now i was angry on him for making me go through this marriage thing when from the start i showed nothing but my disinterest in each and every moment. But now it took 180-degree turn, how i am going to handle this new change? Only if i controlled my tongue this could be avoided.

P.S: Few days back i got to know that this story is nominated in IPKKND parivar award club. If you guys like this story please show your support by commenting +1 in inline on voting page.

_________

Thank you for your support on previous update. I got mixed response for the question i asked in previous update, some want ASR and some want arnav so i decided to take middle ground. He'll be both. Arnav in sometimes and ASR in sometimes. But here ASR will not be too tough or dark. ASR will always have arnav beneath him which will expose one in other occasions.

Next update- Friday (10/11/17)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 13.4K 61
Hate and Love are two such powerful emotions, but can they ever coexist? Since childhood, Khushi has loved Arnav and has always dreamt of getting mar...
48K 1.6K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
173K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
536K 15.5K 53
Arnav's cell rang. Hello Arnav singh Raizada here. Hello...!!! A soft hello Arnav heard this voice after long time, Khushi...he said in faint voice...