Selfie With The Mafia

By KeepingItDespacito

#3 in Romance #2 in Humor Book I & II in the Tattered Souls Series. 1st Book - Completed [16/12/2017] 2nd Boo... More

Intro and Disclaimer
Prologue
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
A/N: NO UPDATES
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
A/N
| 36 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
Book II - Selfie With The Mafia
Book II - Prologue
Book II - | 1 |
Book II - | 2 |
Book II - | 3 |
Q/A • #AskRaaz •
Book II - | 4 |
Book II - | 5 |
Book II - | 6 |
Book II - | 7 |
Book II - | 8 |
Book II - | 9 |
Book II - | 10 |
Book II - | 11 |
Book II - | 12 |
Book II - | 13 |
Book II - | 14 |
Book II - | 15 |
Book II - | 16 |
Book II - | 17 |
Book II - | 18 |
Book II - | 19 |
Book II - | 20 |
Book II - | 21 |
Book II - | 22 |
Book II - | 23 |
Book II - | 24 |
Book II - | 25 |
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1

| 37 |

93.3K 3K 647
By KeepingItDespacito

AIY THAT AMAZING COVER IS MADE BY MY BISHHH GolbaharShamsaee !! I LOVE YOU♡

Also, before we start, have you guys seen this?

Is this what wattpad really is now? I can't believe this. It was the only free app and the fact that they are asking to pay now is really upsetting.

Song: Korede Bello - Do like that.

. . . . .

Ava

It was almost late in the evening when I returned home and the instant I opened the door, I stormed to my Mom's room, holding the envelope in my hand.

When she read out the content, her face was masked with shock and surprise. Soon, she enveloped me in her embrace; all the time, I couldn't take the stupid smile off the face.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, hun," She said as she pulled away, our grins matching. We have always been told that whenever we smiled, we looked very alike. Therefore, like mother like daughter.

"Let's tell your dad about this--"

"No, Mom. I have decided to tell him at the particular moment."

She kissed my forehead and we both laid on the bed. Mom pointed the remote up in the ceiling and it started to slide off, revealing a glass ceiling. We both laid on the bed, gazing the stars through the glass while I couldn't help but think about how much I spent my childhood here.

Memories.

"So, tell me," Mom mumbled.

"What?" I looked at her while she was busy eyeing the night sky.

I grabbed a handful of potato chips and munched on it, "How many kisses did you both share?"

I was suddenly choking. I jerked up in a sitting position with her laughing beside me. My throat burned from the cough, I ran out of the room and got myself a glass of water.

I had this urge to head towards my room and I did, before mom could come out of her room, I ran off. After locking the door behind me, I slumped on my bed, feeling my limbs giving out.

There was a strange thing, like an apprehension on talking about him. I never prepared myself to talk this with my mom, because I knew if I started a least bit, I would end up spilling the whole story. Aaron had not just kissed me, he have done things, things which my mom would find unacceptable.

My mobile buzzed in my pocket, I fished it out and found a message from Aaron.

Mr. Beast: Tomorrow, Leon will accompany you with the practice since the event is in three weeks. I'll have my driver to pick you up at sharp 8:00 AM. Don't get confused about am or pm this time. Sleep now.

I realised I still had his number saved with the name Mr Beast.

Aaron will so not appreciate this.

. . . . .

"Hey!" I waved at Leon, stepping out of the car, making sure I had my scarf secure around my neck.

Leon was dressed in a black three piece suit, standing at the entrance of the mansion, with his back facing me. He turned towards me, an impassive expression masking his face. He regarded me for like three seconds and then walked away, acting indifferent.

My eyebrows shot up sarcastically. So he's still not over his loss? Men and their ego problems, I shook my head.

I ignored him and marched inside the house, looking for Aaron. When I reached his room, I pushed the door open to find it empty. Frowning, I closed it back and spun around, only to have bumped by Ace.

He steadied me from falling by holding my shoulders, a smirk playing on his lips. "Here for?" He questioned and I cracked a smile.

I looked around and said, "I'm here to drive with your egoistic friend."

"Egoistic?" He thought for few seconds; scratching his jaw and then his lips spread into a grin.

"If I'm not wrong, is it about Leon?"

"It is."

He chuckled, "Like I said before, he doesn't likes to lose. But I thought you will be practicing with him and Leon is already out. What are you doing here?"

Before I opened my mouth, I stopped myself and thought for some time. I had this thing on my mind about those clingy girlfriends who kept roaming behind their boyfriends. And, from what I did just now, would it me look like them?

Oh! now I felt like a lovesick person. What if Ace thinks the same when I tell him that I came here for Aaron?

"Actually, I was looking for... Aaron.. you know, I had something to talk about..." I tried to play it cool but inside my stomach were in knots, his thoughts alone had my knees weak.

"Aaron has... something... to take care of. But what did you want to talk about?" He urged me to continue.

"Um..." My eyes caught sight of Amor walking to the next hallway. "Amor!" I yelled her name. She jumped in surprise and looked at us, eyeing us in a strange way.

"?"

"Ace wanted to tell you something!" I blurted without any hesitation and this had Ace to snap his head towards me. Amor gaped at me, leaving me completely in a fuss. By the way they were looking at each other, it seemed like they were having a conversation.

Taking this chance, I quietly made my way out of the place, biting my lip and thinking about the tensed situation which I created between them. Did I do something I shouldn't have?

Even if I did, that wouldn't matter, right? Ace was like her brother; then, why did they stayed rooted to their ground like they were lost in each other?

I smacked my forehead mentally. Why am I even letting things like these to get into my mind? I should just forget this. It might be a normal fight or something, I should not take so much interest on them.

"Excuse me, Ms Knights?" A girl dressed in a maid attire looked at me, breaking my reverie of thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Leon Sir demands your presence." She said and left me, disappearing down the hallway.

. . . . .

"Hey, Leon-- I mean Mr. Leon!" I stumbled across the icy bergs which were formed along the way of the hills, cursing myself for agreeing to come here with this stone statue.

To say this man was cold wouldn't be fair. He was like a steel, rigid as stone, his facial features carved as if a marble that was made to be unmoving.

As He walked ahead of me, his body never stretched or twisted, not a single muscle seemed to be moving. I wondered how much he might be tired of presenting himself like this towards everyone.

We had almost walked for three and half hours when my legs gave up, I couldn't get myself to walk anymore. I bent down, supporting my palms on my knees and heaved in deep breaths.

"Listen--" I coughed, my throat drying. "Please stop, I seriously cannot walk now." I told him, scowling at his back.

Finally, finally this granite stone heard my pleas and stopped, turning around to face me. I sighed heavily and thanked god for giving him the capability of hearing.

He gave me a weird look when I grinned, sitting down on the snow. "What are you doing?" He questioned, raising his brow.

"I'm.." I laid down and sprawled my legs, the chillness hit me instantly, "...resting, duh."

I closed my eyes and smiled when I heard his irritated groan. Soon, the footsteps sound vanished and I realised he had left me. And honestly, I didn't care. I did not give a shıt about the fact I was left alone. That jerk-- no, he was a stone.

Aaron did not do this right. He lied to me, telling that Leon would accompany with my practice. Fūck him, we weren't even driving. I'm not going to let this go, Aaron might need some help tonight.

Suddenly, I gasped when something cool and icy was poured down on my face and I jerked up in a sitting position, my palms frantically swiping the cold water away. I sucked in large breaths until I felt like that I could breath properly again, my throat burning with the amount of coughs.

"WHAT THE FŪCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed, finding leon staring down at me with an uninterested look on his face.

I have learnt that Leon was not a man of words, he was a man of actions.

My hands balled into fists and flying straight towards his hard face, ready to print a square but unfortunately, it didn't make it till there. His hands had caught my fist.

I struggled to pry my hand off but he was strong, unimaginably strong. Urgh! I'm so pissed right now!

"How dare you!? You will regret doing that, bıtch! I snarled and his eyes widened a bit. Then I realised what I had said.

"I mean you MALE BITCH!"

A scoff was his only response as he released his tight grip on my fist. "The cars are few more kilometres away from here," he announced and started to walk away, leaving me gaping at his retreating back.

And I had nothing but the option to follow him wherever he takes me.

. . .

"268 circles, 32 more." Leon yelled, swiping on his mobile.

I spun the wheel and rounded the car a little roughly this time since my arms became sore with the amount of times I was doing it.

"You will have to do it even more smoothly, Ms. Knights!" He ordered me while I clenched my jaw, controlling the rage that was starting to build up inside of me.

I lessened the pressure on the throttle, abruptly coming to stop the car. I opened the door and stepped out, closing it with a large thud. My blood was boiling. I didn't want this douchē to fūcking train me like I was a robot. My body was literally aching with the walking and driving so much.

I never knew that driving could be this tiring. I always found it fun, they were amazing for escapes but today, things seemed different.

I sprinted towards him and spat, "Listen, you male bıtch! I'm fūcking done for today, I have had enough practice. Ever heard of tomorrow? Yes? Then, The rest of this I'll finish tomorrow, okay? Now, Thank you so much for wasting your precious time on me! Goodbye."

I gave him a tight lipped smile and went towards the car. Turning the ignition, I drove off, leaving Leon there to stick my words in his brain which I assumed never existed.

When I entered inside the mansion, I jogged upstairs and found Aaron talking in his phone inside his room. I quickly made my way in there and closed the door, leaning against it, I waved at him weakly, "Hi."

His eyes fell on me and his eyebrows knitted together, "What happened?" He hung up the call and asked me, looked at my thoroughly and raised his perfect brow.

I ignored him and slumped on his bed, wincing when my muscles flexed, letting my body to relax in the plush bed. I closed my eyes and felt the bed dipping at an edge.

"I'm tired, like very very very tired. Do you know? Your employee is such..an asshøle. He made me to walk for three hours. That male bıtch.." I scowled and a yawn escaped me.

Aaron's fingers brushed my forehead and travelled down to my chin. "I'll talk to him, tigrotto. Would you like a good massage?"

My eyes opened immediately and I gaped at him while his lips were curved at one side. I did not need a massage at the moment and I definitely did not have the intention to be crushed by these strong men living here.

My voice was hesitant and unclear, "You're okay, right, Aaron?"

His smirk widened and pushed himself back to rest against the headboard. "Indeed."

"Apparently, I don't need a massage, thank you very much."

"Are you sure? If it was for someone else in your place, they wouldn't even dare to shake their head. But I see..."

I threw a pillow at his direction and he caught it easily, "Yes, I refused and you would never offer something like this to anyone!" I kicked his knee and continued, "you know what? You're the biggest asshøle."

"Biggest asshøle," He muttered and In an instant, I was picked up by my hips like I was a feather and the next thing I knew, I was straddling Aaron, a devilish gleam on his face. I gasped, palming my mouth, utterly embarrassed at my position.

Heat crept up my neck. I was sitting on his... I tried to wriggle out of his tight grip but he pulled me closer to him until his nose touched mine. The tension was there, I could feel it, almost electrifying around the air. I was so close that I smelled his rain-forest scent.

Aaron's one hand moved up my back, finding it's way under the sweater, his fingers grazing my bare waist. I swallowed as I felt my breathing becoming shallow, my heart beating loud enough for him to hear.

"I will show you how the biggest asshøle is like," he whispered in my ear, my eyes widening in anticipation. Holy shıt holy fūck why the fūck do I always have to spill--

I yelped when he unclasped my bra in one swift motion and placed me underneath his body. My skin was burning with need, everything inside me was aching for him. Unable to stop myself, I grabbed a fistful of his hair and smashed his lips to mine.

It wasn't a sweet or tender kiss; it was the exact opposite. That was quick and fervent, lips molding kiss, filled with unpredictable desire which was more stronger than any other emotion I felt at the moment.

Aaron grabbed the back of my neck and arched it, pushing his tongue inside my mouth, taking control and demanding dominance. Every bite and pull was intense, every nib and suck ignited fireworks throughout my body.

He took my lips possessively, making me to obsess him and his needs.

All I felt was him.

The straps of my bra were almost slipped down when Aaron flipped me over in lightning speed, breaking his breathtaking kiss and sucking the back of my neck. My moan was muffled by the pillow in which my face was pushed down when his tongue glided the nape and bit my flesh savagely.

I was hyperventilating. The world was spinning, I felt like I would burst with the unbearable pleasure he was bestowing upon me. For a second, I thought if I was being too loud but nonetheless didn't care.

An unusual growl erupted from the back of his throat and I felt myself getting wet. My mouth fell open as his teeth grazed all over the back of my neck, gathering my hair at one side for a better access.

His hands were roaming down my thighs and that was when we heard a knock on the door.

"Fūck!" Aaron swore and kissed me one last time before getting up from me and went to answer the door while I hid myself under the blankets, recollecting my senses.

Someone kill me before I'm fūcked!

. . . . .

Yeah, I wanna kill that person who disturbed #Avron LMAO

What do you think will happen next?

SWTM stands #8 in romance! thank you so much for everyone who has supported me throughout the journey of this book!

Also, Since Ace and Amor got more votes, I'll write their story hopefully after finishing this book. The intro is up! Go and check it out and tell me what do you think about it.

And to those who voted for other, Don't worry, Troy and Drake will definitely get their story, I'll try my best♡

Again, thank you all so much for everything!

Lots of love, Raaz xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
43.7K 831 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
19.1M 433K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...
281K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...