Taken Over

By MCSMGamerGirl

(This story takes place after Episode 8 and before Season 2 with some changes to the original story line) A... More

Before the Prologue
Prologue
Getting Information
Cursed Knowledge
The Truth?
Unveiled Secrets
Bad Memories
Face Off
Confessions
More Secrets?
Secret Meeting
Activated
Normal?/More Secrets!?/Hidden Feelings
Monsters
Taken
Getting Help
Preparations/Flashbacks
Quick AN
Escape
Controlled
Back Home?
Old Friends
Portal Hopping/Hostage
Consequences
OC's Needed
Defense
Not an Update
New Allies/Experiment
The Temple
Foe?
Implantment/Finding the Order
Not a Chapter Sorry
Devising/Battles
Sneaking In-Part 1
Tagged
I need some help (NAC)
Sneaking In- Part 2
Sneaking In Part 3
Fighting Back Part 2
Into the Unknown Part 1
I got Tagged
Rescue
Tagged Again
Into the Unknown Part 2
The Final Showdown Part 1
The Final Showdown Part 2
The Final Showdown Part 3
Apologies
Question
Come back...
One Year Anniversary of Taken Over
The Aftermath

Fighting Back Part 1

231 12 14
By MCSMGamerGirl

Hey Y'all, today is my birthday and in one more week it will be the one year anniversary since I started my Wattpad account so today and next week you can expect some new chapters for the occasion 😄 I'm so glad that I found this place and Deviant Art otherwise I would've become a very depressed person, again 😓. I should be finishing up this story within the next 5-10 chapters, maybe, and then the next story I write will be voted on by all you readers.

J's POV

What's happening?!

I felt like my mind was glitching in and out of focus and my body felt all tingly and, slightly, sore.

"J?" I heard Petra say gently as she shook me awake.

"Huh?" I groaned and tried to stand up, but she had to help me to my feet.

"Are you OK?" Harper asked.

"Who are we?" Ivor questioned.

"Ivor, Harper, and Petra, what is this an interrogation?" I murmured.

"Just checking to make sure you're alright." Ivor huffed back at me.

"Thanks for saving me, but where are Lukas and my sister?" I said hurriedly as I strained myself to look for them.

"J, relax..." Petra patted my back lightly.

"The others are holding them off for now." Ivor said.

"They're going to be harder to save since Lukas',  or Luke's, chip is nearly indestructible and Jesse is being controlled the most by Herobrine." I said as Petra gave me my enchanted diamond sword.

"Well now that you're back, we'll have some more help." She smiled at me and punched me in the shoulder.

"What're we waiting for, let's go." And I started to walk towards the fight going on when a sharp pain stabbed my brain and I stumbled to my knees.

"J!" I heard multiple voices sat at one.. or at least I think it was multiple people...

"Argh!!" I grasped my head as the burning continued and I writhed in pain on the floor.

"J..."

"Get out of my head!"

"J, what's happening?" I heard Petra yell.

"I think Herobrine's still trying to take control of J." Harper guessed.

"What do we do!"

"I don't know!"

The burning feeling started to subside until I saw Jesse turn her attention towards me, puffed up her cheeks, and spewed out scorching purple flames, acid? from her mouth. I managed to roll out of the way but in doing so, I caught right of the red diamond on a chain still around my neck. I tried to rip it off but when I grasped it, it repelled my hand away like two of the same sides on a magnet.

"Petra, tear the necklace off!" I yelled at her by when she tried to get to me, Lukas saw and started to shoot arrows past the Youtubers and towards Petra.

"Awww come on!" She yelled angrily.

"One problem at a time please!" Ivor grumbled angrily.

"Hey J, watch your head!" Petra warned me. I looked up only to see nothing and that's when Petra grabbed the diamond and ripped it off my neck.

"Gotcha ya, haha!"

"Thanks Petra..." I moaned.

"Don't worry J, I got this." and Petra threw the diamond on the ground and stomped on it, but it didn't crack let alone shatter.

"What?" and she tried to crush it a few more times.

"That's not working Petra!" Ivor yelled at her.

"I can see that!"

"I have an idea." Harper said as she ran over to where Jesse was fighting and yelled at her while flailing her arms above her head and Jesse was puffing up her cheeks again.

"What in the world is she doing?" Ivor asked.

"Petra, toss the diamond over here." Petra pitched the diamond over to Harper where she turned sideways at the last second and held it up just as Jesse spewed out another blast of purple fire,  destroying J's diamond and Lukas' chip as well.

Outnumbered, Jesse flew away down another corridor and vanished into the dark. I sat up and was trying to catch my breathe when Ivor came to help me up while asking,

"How did you know that that would work, Harper?"

"I read once that an Enderdragon's fiery acid is the strongest force of destruction in the known world." Harper replied as she went to help Lukas up.

"What's happening?" Lukas asked.

"It's alright man, we're free from Herobrine's control."

"But where's Jesse?"

"I'm afraid you two were linked to each other in one force of control but Jesse is separate so if you two were freed, she wouldn't be." Harper explained.

"Oh no..."

"We're going to get my sister back Lukas, it's just going to take a little bit longer."

"J, we're glad your OK." Medi said as she and the others, as well as a new girl, came walking towards me.

"Thanks girls, but who's this?"

"I'm Vixa and this is my animal companion, Niko." She said as she shook my hand.

"She's a friend we thought we lost back in our world." Sadie explained.

"We were in that swamp looking for her when we met you." Rose added.

"Cool, nice to meet you." I said.

"Alright, I'm not fully sure what's happening right now, but I'm going to start tracking down Jesse." Lukas said as he tried to limp down the hallway Jesse escaped through, but ended up tripping onto his face.

"Lukas, I'm afraid you are in no condition to go after Jesse by yourself at the moment." Isa pointed out.

"I'm fine, really..." he tried to pick himself back up but failed.

"Let me help you up at least." Reginald offered but Lukas declined.

"I can get up myself." He responded bluntly.

"Lukas what's going on with you? Why are you acting like this?" Aiden asked.

"I'm worried alright! We have no idea what Herobrine is up to or where Jesse might be...and he could be plotting to destroy us and her and were just standing around."

"Louis, I think you need to calm down." Ivor said.

"My name is Lukas!" Lukas bolted up and tried to throw a punch at Ivor but was blocked and flipped to the floor by Harper where she held his arm and pinned down Lukas' back with her boot.

"Nice one, you have to teach me that move." Petra squealed slightly.

"Me too, it might come in handy back in our world." Chai agreed.

"Sure thing, and I think this might be what's making Lukas so angry." Harper replied as she yanked the chip out of Lukas' head as he hissed in pain and passed out.

"Why was that affecting him?" I questioned.

"Well, when PAMA took over Crown Mesa, it drew out the people's strength by 'tapping into' people's aggressions."

"What?" Axel asked, confused.

"Herobrine was using Lukas and J's anger as power." Olivia explained.

"Ohh..."

"Can you please get off me?" Lukas moaned as she struggled to breathe under Harper's boot as he began to come to.

"Sorry, I don't know my own strength sometimes." And she pulled him up abruptly.

"Owww..."

"Do you still mean it, that you're worried about my sister I mean?" I asked.

"Of course I'm worried, I'm always worried about her ever since our first adventure." Lukas admitted while rubbing his hand.

"Well we're not going to stop until we stop my uncle and bring Jesse home." I reassured him.

"But where are we going to go from here, we have no idea where we are."

"I know the way to Herobrine's throne room." Vixa said.

"He has a throne room?" Stacy asked.

"He's a power-mad maniac who enjoys people's suffering, of course he has a throne room." Dan responded, slightly sarcastically.

"Where is it?" Stampy asked.

"From here, it should be down this way." Vixa started to lead the group down a dark hallway.

1345 Words

AN- That's all I'm doing for today but I will try to post another chapter tomorrow on Labor Day! 😄 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and until the next one, Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 398 20
A few months past after Jesse faked his death and came back with his twin sister. When the new order was getting along things started to get horrifyi...
81.6K 3.6K 24
-Technoblade meets Minecraft Story Mode- Jesse, Petra, Ivor, and Lucas had just made it out the world of Sky Island, only to find that they had no id...
12.2K 379 34
This is a novelization of the first season of Minecraft Story Mode. However, there will be differences from the original game. Some are even entire n...
4.1K 172 27
The story takes place right after the end of Season 2 of Minecraft Story Mode. As soon as Jesse and Petra set off to the Unknown, their former en...