Selfie With The Mafia

By KeepingItDespacito

#3 in Romance #2 in Humor Book I & II in the Tattered Souls Series. 1st Book - Completed [16/12/2017] 2nd Boo... More

Intro and Disclaimer
Prologue
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
A/N: NO UPDATES
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
A/N
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
Book II - Selfie With The Mafia
Book II - Prologue
Book II - | 1 |
Book II - | 2 |
Book II - | 3 |
Q/A • #AskRaaz •
Book II - | 4 |
Book II - | 5 |
Book II - | 6 |
Book II - | 7 |
Book II - | 8 |
Book II - | 9 |
Book II - | 10 |
Book II - | 11 |
Book II - | 12 |
Book II - | 13 |
Book II - | 14 |
Book II - | 15 |
Book II - | 16 |
Book II - | 17 |
Book II - | 18 |
Book II - | 19 |
Book II - | 20 |
Book II - | 21 |
Book II - | 22 |
Book II - | 23 |
Book II - | 24 |
Book II - | 25 |
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1

| 33 |

90.6K 3.2K 781
By KeepingItDespacito

Can we all take a moment and appreciate how amazing spellrox is? She's the best fan ever, always surprising me with her beautiful works! I f-love her covers! Thank you so much for this!

Song: Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran.

.     .     .     .     .

Ava

"You will stay here, Don't even think of getting out of this car." Troy ordered while unbuckling his seat belt, his eyes running everywhere but at me.

I leaned over, "Mom said that I should be with you!" I snapped, staring out of the car.

Why was he acting so strange? He just had to ask for that girl's apology who broke the windows. He just had to apologise to her like Mom told to him, Was he scared of her?

I reached to grab his wrist, "Are you scared, Trolley?" The hint of humor was imperceptible in my tone. From the way his eyes were searching for that girl, it seemed as if she was waiting to pounce on her prey which was unfortunately Troy.

This urged me to meet the girl even more, she must be interesting enough to catch my brother's attention. After all, He was one of a playboy or might I add 'Fūckboy'.

Wonder girl, where are you?

His face slightly contorted, "Are you fūcking kidding me?" He scoffed, placing his gaze over me and added, "She doesn't scares me. So, zip your mouth and sit."

I scowled. If that was what he wanted, then I would not listen to him. I better do what Mom told me to. When he got out of the car, I quietly opened the door and jumped out. Before he found me outside, I snatched his keys and stuffed it inside my jeans pocket.

"What the fūck, Ava!? When will you ever listen to me!?" He growled and kicked the door closed. I bit back my laugh and followed him inside the Grocery store.

"How do you know she will be here?" I asked.

"I told you to shut your mouth." He bit back and I rolled my eyes. Why did I even have a brother? He was such a pain. I muttered 'I hate you' under my breath and let my eyes to wander across the store.

My head hit Troy's back the second his moments halted. He had stopped walking, and stood frozen to his place. Confused, I tapped his shoulder and stepped in front of him to find his face emotionless. I spun around and looked out, only to have left clueless.

There weren't like any monsters to scare him. Then, why was he not moving?

My lips pursed to a side, "Troy?" I snapped my fingers to which he blinked back.

He cleared his throat, making himself composed. "She's there."

A grin formed on my face as I looked around, feeling desperate to find the wonder girl who broke our windows and almost had Troy bleeding to death.

"Where?" I whispered - yelled at him. Was he trying to trick me!? I couldn't find any girl who seemed to be hot or sexy enough to catch my brother's eyes. They looked average - like Troy says them.

Troy strode over, leaving me confused about the wonder girl. I pulled my jacket tighter around me and quickened my pace to match with his long strides.

By the time he stopped, my eyes widened at the sight of her and I was left speechless.

The girl who stood holding a empty cart with her back towards us was not hot or sexy looking, was not wearing a revealing dress to attract boys - She was different in everyway.

She had a scarf wrapped around her head.

Because she was a Muslim.

I was too shocked to notice that she had turned around, her thick unplucked eyebrows knitted together in confusion as she looked at me. Her big eyes were the lightest shade of brown contrasting with her pale skin. There was no makeup on her face.

My eyes were wide as saucers, I was in awe. She is one hell of a beauty.

The moment her doe eyes fell on Troy, her nostrils flared, looking enraged. Before I could muster, her expression changed and a smirk took a place there.

"New girlfriend? Already?" She chuckled, her accent thick.

What the--

Amusement rushed through my veins. Did she really think I was his girlfriend? This trash's? This girl sure did know Troy enough. The way she changed her expression in the blink of an eye was captivating. Even if he was not my brother, I would date any other boy but him.

I gripped Troy's arm behind me before he takes a move in anger. I decided to play with it. I was quick to get in the acting of Troy's girlfriend - though I hated it - I wanted to see what her outcome would be.

"Hey! What do you mean by another?!" I shrieked in a fake tone.

She seemed satisfied by my reaction and snickered, "Oooh! I'm so sorry that you didn't know. Well, he is an arsehole and that's normal, you know. Don't worry, you won't remain for," she paused dramatically and checked her wrist watch, "more than nine hours."

What the actual fūck? She was confident about her prediction, I like this girl already.

I pretended to be offended, "How can you say that!? You don't even know my boyfriend!" I chastised.

She rolled her eyes.

"I know this jerk too well and yes, I can say that. In nine hours, he will go to a club tonight and then, will leave you for another girl and you'll be left with your heart broken." She quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, "Listen girl, I don't who you are but you look decent to me, so take this as an advice, leave this man because trust me, he is a fudging arsehole."

I tried to contain my laughter but failed and burst out laughing. It had been a while since I laughed this much. The words she used to cuss were too funny.

Troy seemed to have lost all of his control because before I could gather my senses, He had her jaw in his one of a vice like grip. When she tried to struggle out of his hold, he placed his hand on her abdomen and pushed her against the rack which was packed with fruits.

She did not look scared at all as he towered over her. It was like she was challenging him to make any further moves. Their eyes were flashing dangerously. I stood rooted to my place, my mouth hung low. Damn, this was definitely a scene to behold.

Troy said something quick in her ear and a tint of red formed on the tip of her nose, followed on her cheeks. She looked at me embarrassed after he released her from his dead like grip.

He lurched toward me and started to drag me out. I didn't know what to do. I smiled sheepishly at her, hoping that could decrease the awkwardness that had rose in the past seconds. When she didn't say anything back, I gave her a thumbs up. Finally, her lips curled into a small smile.

I grinned back. Wait what? I looked at my hands that were held up. I instantly put my hand down, feeling weird.

Umm really, Ava? My subconscious scoffed, giving me a look of disapproval.

Long time, no see, conscience.

In no time, we were out of the store. "Give me the keys," Troy barked, his face twisted in an unlike manner.

I nodded and was about to give him the keys but stopped, "Did you apologise her?" I asked him.

He acted indifferent, "No. Now, the keys." He motioned his fingers.

I rolled my eyes, "Are you kidding me, Trolley? We are going in there and you will apologise to her, now."

"I'm so not doing this shıt again. I can't stand bearing her annoying ass."

"Shut up! Are you going in there or should I call Mom?" I blackmailed him. This always worked, Mom had that affect on us. If she wanted something, she would get that through one way or the another. She knew well how to handle us.

Troy growled and marched inside while I followed closely behind him. When we found her picking a box of strawberries in the same section, Troy made her to face him by her forearm.

"I'm sorry," He said to her. This time, the color left her face, she froze by his words.

I grimaced and gritted out, "Try with some love, bro."

He was always hard to say 'sorry'. It was a word he doesn't use more as he believed that it affects his pride. Lame, I don't give a shıt.

He threw a glare in my direction to which I mouthed 'Mom'. He raked a hand through his hair, trying to contorl himself and keep his posture presentable. Hesitatingly, he reached for her hand, "Please accept my apology."

He put emphasis on the word and gave her a tight lipped smile while it was too much for her to take in at once. It was clear that she was not expecting this, at least not from my brother. She was too shocked.

With a sweet-fake smile, Troy added, "Am I forgiven, pretty girl in hijab?"

Stop being so extra, brother. I couldn't believe my brother was so bad at acting. Nonetheless, I let them slip all away when I saw the girl giving him a slight nod. Troy seemed relieved and let her hand go.

"Are you happy? Now, Let's go," Troy said once he stood in front of me.

I smiled and walked over to her, she looked at me. "I'm so sorry for whatever unfortunately my brother said or did to you." Before I walked away, I turned with a grin on my face, pointing at him.

"By the way, Troy definitely deserves some sass from you."

.       .       .       .      .

"You can't order me!" I snapped, irritation laced in my voice.

"Who is--" Troy started.

"My boyfriend," I cut him, a rush of goosebumps pebbling on my skin.

He seemed to be taken a back. "When the fūck did you get one?"

I rolled my eyes, "Why do you care? Did I ever ask about your girlfriends?"

His jaw clenched, "Fine," He gritted his teeth, "Go wherever you want."

I jumped out of the car and before I could close the door fully, he revved the engine and drove off. I ignored him, he needed to get over whatever happened today. Now, He would lock himself and suck his ego until he makes himself believe that he had asked a girl 'sorry'.

I started to walk across the streets, it was only few miles until I reached Aaron's Mansion. I adjusted the cap over my head and stuffed my hands inside the pocket of my jeans to escape from the cold wind.

The snow was falling slowly and beautifully on here. The weather was perfect as the snow flakes touched my hair ever so slightly, melting immediately. I kept my head hung low as I walked around the side that led the way toward his Mansion.

My heart raced when I stood in front the huge property. Somewhere in my mind, this place looked a little different. I didn't know why I found it strange and kinda.... scary. Maybe it was the aura of the number of men that had increased inside or was it just me.

I flinched when the front gate was suddenly opened and Aaron stood there in all his glory, dressed in a black suit. His hair was pushed back with his stubble standing out perfectly on his sharp jaw. I have never seen this side of him. He screamed dangerousness. 

He seemed dark.

I felt uneasy, there was something off about here. His blue eyes were cold and a smirk was formed on his lips, he looked hard, he seemed to have changed.

Aaron held out his hand for me and I took it. He intertwined our fingers and led the way inside the compound, with me on his right side. The number of men who were all dressed in black had their heads slightly bowed as we walked past them.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion but Aaron didn't stop, he continued to take me with him. Everything felt strange. May be he was trying to show me something which I wouldn't like. May be I was about to face something for which I was not ready for.

But whatever it was, I wouldn't give up on him. We have come so far, it wouldn't hurt to go a little more.

Maybe it was time for me to love his darkness.

.      .      .      .      .

Hello amores!! So, what do you think about this chapter?

Okay first, Happy bakrid to all my muslim friends!

Second, I wanna know what's your current favourite song is! Mine is Taylor Swift's Look what you made me do. Doesn't she slay with every shades she's putting on! Oh my god, I f-love her bombass comeback!

Last, I forgot to put another ship name last time, so I swear this will be the last vote.

VOTE:

#Avron

#Avon

I swear this is the last time 😂

Okay so I hope you all will like this chapter!

Until next time

Lots of love, Raaz xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 23.6K 35
Book #2 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! "I said move your hand," I demand with a low growl. She shakes her head again. So I...
214K 11.8K 48
After getting betrayed in love, the happy bubbly soul Diya turned cold and lost trust. She started working at her father's office and tries to forget...
4.7M 123K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
42.9K 822 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...