This Love

By maham_07

After roaming the same hallways for a long time what happens when Eva Evans and Carter William enter each oth... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Authors Note
Update

Chapter 28

443 88 76
By maham_07

I walked towards the stands to park my bicycle. Ally was standing next to them typing something on her phone, too engrossed to realize there were people around.

"Hey, come back to earth please" I said moving towards her after parking my bicycle.

She looked up and stared right at me.

"I did what you said, I went to see Drake" she said.

"Really? And?" I asked a little surprised.

To be honest I didn't expect Ally to follow my advise so easily and quickly. Ally is a stubborn person.

"And nothing, no Caroline showed up this time"

"He was happy wasn't he?"

"Yea he was" said Ally softly now.

I nodded seeing something unfold in front of my eyes.

"Will you go see him again?" I asked carefully.

"He will get discharged tomorrow, maybe I'll go visit him at his house"

"When did you started visiting Drake Richard's" came a voice from behind Ally.

We turned to see Mason standing, his hands crossed over his chest.

Ally sighed and stuffed her phone inside her bag.

"None of your business Mason"

I was glad to see Ally like this, she was dealing the Mason issue better now, I hope she will get over him soon.

"Anyways I came to ask about the plan" said Mason adjusting his glasses.

"What plan" came Nina's voice and I could literally feel Ally rolling her eyes next to me.

"Hey" said Mason, smiling at Nina as she came to stand next to him.

"Oh we were just planning to go somewhere, its been long since we laat went" said Mason.

"That's actually a good idea, we can go to wonderland" said Nina.

Mason glanced our way, I remember him saying that it would be just the three of us.

"Yea sure, we'll go there" he said looking back at Nina.

I heard Ally sigh next to me.

"Great! Now lets go to the class" said Nina grabbing Mason's hand.

They said their goodbyes and left.

"I am not going to say anything" announced Ally and started walking the other way.

I walked behind her.

...........................

I was stuffing my books in the locker, the one I won't be needing for homework.

"Hey" said Carter as I shut the locker door.

I yelped and jumped a few feet back.

"Are you crazy" I said glaring at him.

He was leaning against the locker next to mine, wearing a dark blue checked shirt. I tried not to stare at him.

"What do you want?"

"I am free today, so I was wondering of we could spend some time together" he said standing straight now.

"No, I don't have time" I replied.

"I'll come pick you up at six" he said as if he hadn't heard what I said just now.

"Carter I have homework to do unlike you and besides I'm at my mom's house for the week"

"That's great! I haven't met you mom yet" he said with a nod.

"No, no no no your not meeting my mom" I said hurriedly.

My mom meeting Carter is not a good idea.

"Why? You met my mom so its only fair" he replied back.

I sighed and looked at him. I am going to imagine that I agreed for this just to shut him up.

But of course I didn't.

I just want to spend time with him, be with him. These hazel eyes are driving me crazy.

........................

I was standing in my mom's kitchen eating an orange. She had given me and the twins a room upstairs. Millie is sleeping with her.

My mother is thrilled to have us here, she has been cooking and cleaning, wanting to just take care of us.

I like her presence around. With dad I don't really get to spend much time with him. He is always working, always out. Its nice to have someone in the house, giving you juice when your doing homework.

My mom has come up so many times now asking if I want anything, to many kids my age this is annoying but I find it nice.

I have missed my mom.

There was a knock on the door, I took the last bite of my orange and made my way towards the front door. But my mom beat me to it.

She opened the door while I stood behind her and saw Carter standing on the other side.

"Hello" said Carter with a smile.

That charming smile.

"Hello and who are you?" Asked my mom returning that smile.

"He's my friend, I'll be back for dinner" I said dashing towards the door.

"I'm Carter, nice to meet you" said Carter shaking his hand with mom.

"Oh nice to meet you too, Eva has never told me about you" replied my mom.

Why is no one noticing me?

"Mom I did, right now"

"Carter why don't you join us for dinner tonight?"

I sighed trying to control myself. I know full well why she wants Carter at the dinner.

"I would love to but I actually have to go somewhere" replied Carter.

I took a breath of relief, I was sure Carter was going to agree.

"Okay, we'll go then" I said holding Carter's arm and dragging him out.

"Have fun" called my mom after us and then I heard the door close.

"Your mom is nice" said Carter as we walked down the street.

"Thankyou"

We were going to the park nearby, the weather was cold. It always gets cold at night.

"What about your parents? Are they still here?" I asked as we entered the park.

There were few people here, mostly it were kids playing around.

"No they're gone with a promise that they will return soon" huffed Carter.

"You know I enjoyed that dinner with you parents" I said.

"You don't have to do that Eva"

"Make me feel better about my family" he said stopping in his tracks.

"I'm not-"

"Did you see that dinner? It was more like a business meeting"

"Its okay Carter" I said looking at him.

I don't know how to make him feel better about his parents, about his family.

He sighed and started walking again.

"You know I'm really sorry about what happened the other day, I didn't mean to fight Kaiden in front of your house." Said Carter.

I nodded next to him as flashbacks from that day came back. Suddenly something came to my mind and I felt like telling Carter.

"Carter" I called. "I need to tell you something"

He turned back around to face me.

"Yea?"

I thought for a moment again, should I tell him? Is this the right thing to do?
Taking a deep breath I let go of my thoughts and spoke them.

"I think Caroline is cheating on you with Kaiden" I said in one breath.

His body froze as I said that, he looked at me. I couldn't interpret his expressions, I couldn't tell what he was thinking. It was like a blank wall was standing in front of me with no posters or paints.

I wish I could find Carter a graffiti artist.

"How do you know that" he said calmly.

"At Caroline's party, they were talking and a few days back I went to Kaiden's apartment. I saw his phone, Caroline was calling him-"

"Wait, you went to Kaiden's apartment alone? Eva how many times do I have to tell you to stay away from him?" He said agitated.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Carter, there is a more serious and disturbing issue here that you should think about. You girlfriend is probably cheating on you" I said.

He looked at away from me.

"Caroline is not cheating on me" he stated.

I stared at him, I cannot believe this. He gets so hyped up whenever Kaiden come up, why isn't there any reaction to this? Why doesn't it matter to him that maybe his girlfriend is cheating on him with his enemy.

Why is Carter so strange?

"How can you be so sure?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Eva I trust my girlfriend"

"You don't trust me? Do you think I'm lying? I am telling you what I saw-"

"Maybe you are lying, you hate Caroline anyway, maybe you want us to break up. Why don't you mind your own business Eva? I am sick of you keeping an eye on my realationship" he said back.

His anger was visible on his face. I cannot believe he said that, he thinks I'm lying? That I am doing this on purpose just because I don't like Caroline.

Carter William is a great boyfriend after all.

Before anyone of us could utter another word I heard shuffling behind me.

"Can I join the party?" Sais Caroline in her sweet voice.

I turned around to look at her wondering if she had heard what we were saying. Judging from her expressions it didn't seem like she had.

She looked beautiful, in the glow of the moon she looked like she wasn't part of this world. She walked over to Carter holding his hand, I didn't dare look at Carter.

"I would like to talk to my boyfriend alone" said Caroline.

I looked up at Carter finally, hoping that he would say something, that he can't talk right now. But he didn't, he didn't even look my way.

"Sure" I said and turned around to leave.

"Lets go eat something" I heard Caroline say.

Moving a little further away I turned to watch them. They were still holding hands as they walked away, they looked good together like meant to be. Maybe they are.

Carter didn't look back. I think I need to stop looking back too.

..............................

Ally came for dinner, said that her mom had something strange that she didn't want to taste. She staying over tonight. My mom was also happy to have her.

We were lying on my bed about to drift of to sleep when I turned her way.

"Ally are you awake"

"Yes" she said turning my way too.

"I need to tell you something" I said sighing.

She nodded, her eyes still close.

"I think......I think I like Carter" I said finally out loud.

It felt so good to say that, for the first time I have told this to someone, for the first time I have said this confession, this truth about me out loud.

I have kept it in for as long as I could but it was starting to hurt now. It was becoming heavy day by day that I had to let it out.

"Sweetie I already know that" said Ally finally opening my eyes.

Of course.

"What do I do" I asked desperately.

She thought for a moment although I know she knows her answer, what she is going to say. She always does this before she is going to say something big. Something that the other might not like or understand.

"You need to let it go" she said softly.

"I don't want to" I whispered back.

"Eva he is not the one for you, he lives in a different world that you might not fit in and I don't want you to think that there is something wrong with you becausr of it."

"Besides he has Caroline, she is never going to give him up. And he doesn't like you Eva the way you do, its just his same old charm don't fall for it, many girls have and got nothing"

I looked in her eyes and nodded. She was telling the truth, every word she said was right but how do I tell her that I have already fallen for him. Tjat my stomach did hurt when I am next to him.

She leaned forward and hugged me and I knew she understood, she understood everything I was going through because she has gone through it herself.

Sometimes late at night I use to wonder why God made me and Ally friend. I guess it was for this moment or for moments like these.

Ally is right I need to let it go and this time I will be brave and let it go.

.................................

Here is a chapter for all of you. It was quick right? Hope ypu enjoy it.
Do tell me what you think about it, I love reading your thoughts they motivate me to update quicker. And VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE.
A littlr info about the next chapter.
THERE IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING HUGE!!!
Happy sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.7K 33
Skylar and Damon are two different kind of people. Damon is a player and Skylar is a good girl. She isn't an innocent girl like most may expect but s...
3.5M 89.8K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
76.6K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...
29.4K 976 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...