The Girl Who Disappeared (Har...

kingriss tarafından

The sequel to Forbidden Love. 06/24/21 Will undergo some editing and revision after the series is complete... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please read. Very important.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Checking up on ya'll
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Details on the third book (PLS READ)
Third book is out!!!!
Check out my new book

Chapter 1

5.2K 99 19
kingriss tarafından

War after war. Death after death. The dark and the light. Nothing has changed. History is to repeat itself once again.

Iris Freya Slytherin....heroic, powerful, loved by others, even her past was forgiven. Of course, she was known as Iris Freya to conceal her true identity and her legacy lives on, and no one in the wizarding world does not know her name. She is a household name that will live on for centuries to come. But to her, she will always be Iris Slytherin Riddle.

One fateful night, changed the fate of a powerful family. Iris, Maurelle, and Tom Riddle, a family torn apart by their own device...Magic.

Magic can be filled with uniqueness and wonder, yet it can be an open door to death.

A family, died, disappeared, and disconnected. Does it matter who was who? What matters is the love and affection, gone from this family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you ever feel that you weren't important?Worthless? No good?

Well that was what Harry and Maurelle felt since the day they were dropped off by the Dursley's house.

They worked and shed for the family who did not appreciate them one bit. The Dursleys' treated the two with disgust. They envied Harry and Maurelle's wealth. Petunia, lusted for Maurelle's beauty and grace.

Every time they looked at the two, they have everything they could wished for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maurelle was sleeping until she heard banging from her door. Her room was a small closet upstairs, it was tight and little no space.

It was Mrs. Dursley yelling at her to get up and to start doing her chores.

"Get up you lazy twat!" She said as she banged the door.

Maurelle's eyes we're slowly opening. She slowly move the blanket to her side and heard Mrs. Dursley unlocking the door from the outside. Maurelle then move slightly forward and reached the doorknob.

As she stood up and close the door behind her, Dudley rushed past her and went stomping down the stairs. She then heard Mrs. Dursley waking up Harry as well.

"Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo!" Dudley yelled as he stomped up and down the stairs, above where Harry's "room" was.

"Leave him alone Dudley!" Maurelle said.

"No!!" He spat at her.

Then he giggled as he rushed down to the hall and pushed Harry back on to his bed and kicked the door.

Maurelle ran down quickly to help Harry.

"Are you hurt?" She open the door and held her hand out to him.

"I'm fine don't worry about it, but thank you". Harry smiled at her.

They walk together to the kitchen where all the Dursley's where at.

"Here comes the birthday boy!" Petunia said.

"Happy Birthday, son" Vernon said.

Petunia hugged and cherished her son with love while Vernon sat by the table.

"Cook breakfast and try not to burn anything" Petunia told Harry and Maurelle.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia" Harry said.

"I want everything to be perfect, for my Dudley's special day!"Petunia said as she covered up Dudley's eyes and led him to the living room.

"Hurry up! Bring my coffee, girl." Vernon told Maurelle.

"Yes, Mr. Dursley" she said.

Petunia uncovered Dudley's eyes, in the living room there were so many birthday presents for Dudley.

"Aren't they wonderful, darling?" Petunia said.

"How many are there?"Dudley turned around to his father.

"36. Counted them myself. " Vernon said.

"36?! But last year I had 37?!" Dudley yelled.

"But some are bigger than last year's. " Vernon stuttered.

"I don't care how big they are!" Dudley yelled.

"This is what we're going to do. We're going to buy you two new presents. How's that, pumpkin?" Petunia kneeled down to Dudley.

Harry and Maurelle secretly looked at Dudley in disgust, as he was ungrateful for the presents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of them walked out of the house into the car. Before Harry and Maurelle could get in Vernon close the door on them.

"Any funny business, any at all, and you two won't have any meals for the week. " He pointed his car keys at them. "Get in. "

They were at a reptile house, Looking at a particular snake.

"Make it move." Dudley said.

Vernon started to bang on the glass, "Move!" He said.

Dudley started to bang twice as loud, "Moove!!"

"Don't bother him! He is asleep" Maurelle said.

The Dursley's roll their eyes, "He's boring"Dudley said and they all left while Harry and Maurelle stayed.

"I'm sorry, they don't understand what it's like to be trapped in here. " Maurelle said to the snake.

" Yeah, sorry about him, they don't understand what it's like watching people press their ugly faces in on you" Harry added on.

The snake so he lifted up his head to stare at the two.

"Can you hear us?" Maurelle told the snake.

The snake nodded at her question. She smiled at the sight. Harry was in disbelief.

"It's just, I've never talked to a snake before" he said, "Do you talk to people often?"

The snake shook its head, no.

"You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there?"Maurelle asked.

"Did you see your family?" Harry said.

The two turned and looked at a sign where they all breed in captivity.

"I guess we all have something in common, that's us as well. We never knew our parents either" Maurelle said.

Dudley turned around and saw the two looking at the snake. Once he saw the snake moving he ran up to them and pushed Harry and Maurelle to the floor.

Harry and Maurelle looked at him with anger in their eyes. Dudley pressed himself against the glass,  the glass disappeared and Dudley fell through.

He landed in the water and the snake slid out. As the snake fully got out, he turned to the two on the floor and said, "Thankssss"

"Anytime" they both said.

The snake slithered through the room and outside the door. People shouting and screamed.

Harry and Maurelle looked at each other, confused to what just happened.

Dudley finally got out of the water and stood up. He touched what was in front of him and found the glass that was on there. He started to hit the glass crying for his mom to help him.

Harry and Maurelle laughed and smirked.

Vernon saw the look on their faces and knew it was them who put Dudley behind the glass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's all right, sweetheart. We'll get you out of these cold clothes. " Petunia said as they arrived back at the house.

Vernon dragged the two inside and slammed the door. He furiously grabbed Harry by the hair,"What happened?!"

"I swear, I don't know!" Harry cried as he was being pulled by the hair," The glass was there and then it was gone, like magic"

Maurelle, who was standing behind, had a serious face when he said the word magic.

Vernon then dragged Harry back to his "room" under the stairs. Locked the door and said, "There's no such thing as magic" and slammed shut the small opening attached to the door.

He then looked at Maurelle, Who was standing on the other side of the hallway.

"I assumed you weren't part of this rude behavior,  however you were with him when it happened. I'll let you off with a warning. But know this, one mistake and you are out of the house. You should be grateful that we took you in, you are not even part of this family nor even near it. You are lucky that Potter family is one of your guardians."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Late at night, Maurelle quietly went downstairs, to see Harry.

She unlocked the door and slowly woken up Harry.

" What are you doing here?! You're going to get us in trouble!" Harry whispered.

"Don't worry, but I need to talk to you about something very important. " She said. " Magic is real. What happened in the Zoo, was real. And this is real...." She took her hands in front of him and started to move it around when all of a sudden a light came out of her hand and dispersed around them like a tiny firework.

"How did you do that?" Harry said.

"Magic" she smirked.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

273K 532 37
06/24/21 Will undergo some editing and revision after the series is complete. She was the most powerful witch that has ever lived, even more powerfu...
46K 1.4K 11
Ami was a young Hogwarts student and had grown up with her best friend in the Slytherin household. The time of Tom Riddle was an era in Hogwarts whic...
1.2M 47.9K 41
SECOND BOOK OF THE SEVEN DEVILS. [warnings: eventual smut•death•violence•possibly disturbing scenes•dark magic•religious themes] One year and a half...
32.6K 1.2K 28
Book 2: sequel to forbidden Love what happened to Hermione? What's going to happen next? Is Hermione dead? Find out! Enjoy☺️ Goal:...