Selfie With The Mafia

By KeepingItDespacito

#3 in Romance #2 in Humor Book I & II in the Tattered Souls Series. 1st Book - Completed [16/12/2017] 2nd Boo... More

Intro and Disclaimer
Prologue
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
A/N: NO UPDATES
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
A/N
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
Book II - Selfie With The Mafia
Book II - Prologue
Book II - | 1 |
Book II - | 2 |
Book II - | 3 |
Q/A • #AskRaaz •
Book II - | 4 |
Book II - | 5 |
Book II - | 6 |
Book II - | 7 |
Book II - | 8 |
Book II - | 9 |
Book II - | 10 |
Book II - | 11 |
Book II - | 12 |
Book II - | 13 |
Book II - | 14 |
Book II - | 15 |
Book II - | 16 |
Book II - | 17 |
Book II - | 18 |
Book II - | 19 |
Book II - | 20 |
Book II - | 21 |
Book II - | 22 |
Book II - | 23 |
Book II - | 24 |
Book II - | 25 |
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1

| 30 |

102K 3.4K 1.1K
By KeepingItDespacito

Ava

      His kiss was everything I wanted at this moment. They made my bones melt, even if it was rough. His lips were so soft that didn't make it hard and rough, it was sweet and I liked it.

It felt like heaven, in peace.

Like I had finally got rid from the ache, the weight I carried for a short - yet long time. It was lifted off my heart and I felt happy.

Or so I thought.

I yelped when his hand trapped my little neck, holding it a little tight. The way his body held me, the way his hand gripped my throat, the way his lips took mine possessively, had me falling for him even more.

He groaned, moving his lips with an intensity that had my stomach filling with butterflies.

It was like you have fallen into a dungeon, the only difference was that, this dungeon gave you all the bits of happiness, sadness and fears.

And, you had the responsibility of how to make it.

One mistake and you fall even more, so deep that you wouldn't be able to come out.

Love was really terrifying.

He was kissing me deep and I suddenly realise I couldn't breath. With a lot of efforts of pushing his chest, I broke the kiss, sucking in large amount of oxygen.

I was panting when Aaron moved fast and had me underneath him. His blue eyes has turned into a darker shade and again, I couldn't find what was hidden behind them.

His body pinned me down as he brought his face close to mine, moving to one side. My knees buckled when Aaron buried his face in my neck, inhaling my scent. The longer he stayed like that, the heavier my breathing became.

It felt...good.

I could hear the fast beating of his heart and hoped he could hear mine too. The kiss had me dizzy to the point that I had to blink several times to get used to the normal light.

After some time, He shifted his weight off me and laid next to me. I didn't know if I should be happy that he was staying here with me, one day or another, he was going back to his home.

He wouldn't be here then.

I shook off the feeling. I shouldn't spoil this time, I should make use of it. I should live in this little moment, at least make a good memory despite of my love.

I would never ask him to love, He doesn't have to love me back because I have already given my heart to him. I was too afraid to let it fall.

As long as he doesn't hurt it, I could live.

I smiled to myself. The silence felt beautiful, the cold breeze rushing past us. The snowfall has started, the flakes melting into water. My heart calmed the moment he kissed me, it had made me believe that it was his air that I was breathing in.

"We should go before the weather gets worse," Aaron suggested, his gaze settling on me.

He sighed and took my hand in his, I could feel the fluttering of my heart, "I don't know what to say, tigrotto."

I turned to his side, moving closer until our noses were almost touching. My heart beat rose, the air surrounding us electrified as I slowly, almost hesitatingly brought my hands up to his face. My hold was light as feather because I was scared that he would push me away.

Again.

"You don't have say anything, I understand." I heard him inhaling sharply and I looked away.

Shıt. This was hard. I couldn't keep accepting his denial, it was getting uncomfortable.

I started to move but his arms looped around me quickly, pulling me towards him. I frowned, unable to look into his eyes that were asking me to get what he actually meant but I couldn't, I couldn't prove myself wrong.

I wanted him to say it all, whatever he felt; whatever he meant, everything that would not prove me wrong.

If only he said.

Maybe I wasn't worth it, maybe his love was too much to ask for.

Showering in the snow, he brought our intertwined hands closer to his chest and placed it right over where his heart was. I could feel the vibration of each thump, it was opposite to what I imagined.

It was beating fast.

Just like mine.

It seemed like Aaron didn't talk much. But the way he was struggling in front of my eyes, I knew he wanted to say so much. So much that I couldn't be able to take in at one time.

"This is how you make it when you are around me," he spoke up and my eyes met his, widening in anticipation of what he was confessing.

I was too happily struck in the realisation that My love was opening up to me.

"I didn't know, tigrotto,  I didn't know I had a heart. I thought I lost it the day when he left us."

Who?

"We were not living the whole time, my mama was depressed." He closed his eyes as if he was in pain. My heart clenched to see him in pain.

"Aaron--"

"No, Ava. Just let me," Tightening his hold on our hands and he continued, "You make me feel things which nobody did. I'm not what you think but You bring out the human in me. I know I hurt you, even broke you.. but you didn't go, you didn't want to give up and that just... did it."

"I like you." Hearing him say it had goosebumps erupting throughout my skin. I knew it was not what I expected but the little effort he took was everything that made my heart swell with pure affection.

I couldn't keep the smile that curved my lips unknowingly. "I'm happy, you are making me happy by just those words." And, I would explode when you will say that you love me.

I would try to find his pieces, even if bits by bits, I would find it to make him completely free from his demons which he was fighting under the barrier of his heart. He thought I didn't know but I could feel him suffocating from the leash because that was what love gave you, right?

The capacity of understanding the unspoken words through our eyes, yes it did to me.

He opened his mouth to say but I shook my head and said,

"I can wait for you."

.     .     .     .     .

This, this felt so perfect. With my back against his front, my legs encased between him, we laid there in the soft and chilly snow. The weather didn't freeze me because Aaron was warming me up to the level where it was impossible for me to catch the cold.

Soon enough, I realised I was drowning in Aaron.

I rested my cheek on his shoulder, I inhaled his rain forest scent in my lungs and he stiffened.

"Don't do that," He said roughly.

My smile widened to the point that my cheeks started to hurt. "Don't do what?"

My fingertips skimmed over his chest and he grabbed my hand, "Teasing would not take you to a good place, tigrotto mia," he rasped.

I turned and faced him, "What are you trying to say, Mr. Aaron?" I asked, inclining my arms around his shoulders and he smirked.

"Do you want me to say it in the easy or the hard way, tigrotto?"

What!? I have already learnt how his hard ways are. I didn't want to get spanked again.

Fūck you and your easy and hard theories.

I rolled my eyes and started to push away, "Neither of those."

His lips set in a grim line as if he was irritated, "Why did you roll your eyes?"

Oh, Here we go again.

"Are you gonna start that boring 'Don't-you-dare-to-roll-your-eyes-at-me' thing of yours? If yes, then let me tell you I'm not even scared of that now. Tell me something that could surprise me." I said, waving my hand dismissively.

He chuckled and went back to think thoughtfully, rubbing his lips while doing so.

Did he look hot right now.

Control, Ava, Control.

"Are you sure you can listen to this, tigrotto?" He questioned, a smirk being replaced again.

"Mm Hmm," I nodded.

"You were my first kiss."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FŪCK?

.      .      .      .      .

I swear I forgot how humans breathe.

Jesus Christ.

I was shook. Darn it, that doesn't even do justice. I was flabbergasted.

"Are you fūcking kidding me? This is not even the April Fools Day, okay!" I argued, my eyes widening as big as saucers.

"No. I'm not."

"Wait, wait," I tried to catch my breathe. Goddammit!

"So, you are telling the truth," I huffed, "I was your first kiss. But how?"

"How what?" He asked confused, his eyebrows knitting together.

"I mean, you seem so.....experienced." I whispered and cleared my throat, removing my gaze from him.

With one sharp pull, he had me draped in his arms. I planted my palms on his chest and he traced his finger over my bottom lip, pulling in down to give him some easy access.

"You are just too hard to resist, tigrotto mia."

My heart skipped a beat. His fingers touched my waistline and shivers ran down my spine. He dipped his head and pecked my lips that had me falling into oblivion.

"Oh," My head fell back when his hand slipped under my sweater, causing tingles to spread deep within my core. Aaron tentatively bit my earlobe, his warm breath making my body to explode with undoing pleasure.

Squirming under his touch, he gripped my legs and placed it around his body, having me impossible to escape. I started panting when he swiftly moved and had me underneath his giant body.

He balanced his weight by propping his elbow beside my head and kissed the corner of my lips, erupting a strangled moan from me. My hands went up his back, encircling the back of his head while a guttural sound rumbled deep within his throat.

"Stop me, tigrotto," His voice was hoarse with dark desires but that only caused me to moan out more. "I--Ahh.." He licked just below my ear and I arched my back.

How was I supposed to say with his mouth doing mind blowing things on me?

"Tell me to stop," he repeated.

How the fūck I --

My mouth fell open when his lips moved dangerously down my neck while his hands skillfully massaged my bare waist.

It was like I was flying in the air and Aaron was the only one who trapped me from moving further. He was teasing and my body was getting hotter by each passing second, reacting to his touch.

I was bending under his touch.

"Aaron..." I breathed out and he stopped, his gaze stilling on my lips. He looked up at me and I was met by the dark pools of his. I tightening my legs around him; feeling something against my thigh.

His dark blue orbs were shining with unsaid lust and desires, and I was scared if I couldn't be able fulfill his needs. Even if I was his first kiss, I was sure that he must have had sex before.

They were piercing into mine just like how they met the first night I saw him sneaking looks. I felt like he could see right into my soul with those beautiful eyes. I could never get bored of them.

Blue into blue.

There was some sort of intention in our eyes. As in, the expression our eyes gave off was a foreshadowing to them to kiss each other.

Hesitant, anxious, butterflies, nervous and afraid I was going to mess everything up. With every ounce of my being, I tilted my head and pressed my lips to his.

Butterflies all over my stomach.

He stiffened for a moment, then plastered our bodies completely. The kiss was unlike anything before. Our lips moved hastily as my fingers entangled with his soft and long hair. His lips were warm and soft, biting my lips while his calloused fingers pinched my lower belly and I gasped with the intensity that went straight through down me.

It was like we were fighting for each other, our lips intensifying every spark, every explode and every heat to bubble up between us. He didn't let his tongue to dominate me and neither did I.

For the first time, Aaron didn't kiss me rough. It was like he was resisting the urge to push me over the edge, just like how he did every time.

This was nothing like the kisses I got before,  it was different that had my toes to curl in heat and pleasure. The gravity of our lips were inescapable.

Soft.

Passionate.

And, exhilarating.

How could I not love that?

I could feel the heat emitting from his body as he pushed my hands above my head. I moved to catch my breathe but he took my lips once again, my skin tingling with sensations.

The slow and soft kiss turned into a heated and urgent one. In a lapse of time, Aaron drew a path around my lips with his tongue and I moaned. I was a mess in his arms.

It was so perfect but our intense moment was interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

Dammit! I never hated my mobile in my life like I did at this time.

Aaron stopped, licking his lips, he removed himself off of me and helped me to stand on my feet. He held my hand whilst I was still dazed by the wonderful kiss we shared.

I coughed and rubbed my cheeks which were getting heated even more.

Ignoring the awkward state, I answered the call. I heard Lorraine's worried voice.

"Ava, it's about Drake. He is trying to hurt himself."

.     .     .     .     .   

Imagine Aaron giving you those dirty smirks. *wink wink*

Fūck it, Aaron is still mine😍

What do think about this chapter, amore mios?

Keep voting and leave plenty of comments!

Until next time.

Lots of love, Raaz xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 136K 107
I looked at her possessively before grabbing her by the nape of her neck and pulling her closer to me, our lips a breath away. "You are mine. Only mi...
19.1M 433K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...
755K 50.5K 98
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
63.8K 1.3K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...