The Nerd Is A Player ✔

By EVanessaMary

When Tia Frederick, "Miss Player" and Alex Frederick, her older brother move to Australia. Tia starts a new c... More

The Nerd Is A Player
CHAPTER 1: Tia Frederick
CHAPTER 2: Meeting Him
CHAPTER 3: Crasher
CHAPTER 4: Throwing Challenges
CHAPTER 5: His Favourite Flavour
CHAPTER 6: That Guy
CHAPTER 8: Bed Arrest
CHAPTER 9: We All Have Our Secrets That Make Us Weak
CHAPTER 10: My Turn Now
CHAPTER 11: A Little Sugar
CHAPTER 12: Meeting The Sutherland's
CHAPTER 13: Bad Timing
CHAPTER 14: Am I Making You Nervous?
Author's Note
CHAPTER 15: It's Raining, It's Pouring
CHAPTER 16: I'm In Love With Him
CHAPTER 17: Hot And Cold
CHAPTER 18: Misty
CHAPTER 19: Secrets
CHAPTER 20: Esperance
CHAPTER 21: Let The Fun Begin
CHAPTER 22: It Comes Crumbling Down
CHAPTER 23: Familiar White Walls
CHAPTER 24: Am I To Blame?
CHAPTER 25: Once A runner, Forever A Runner
CHAPTER 26: The Deadline Is Nearing
CHAPTER 27: Dancing Under The Moonlight
CHAPTER 28: Her Bold Confession
CHAPTER 29: Rivalry
CHAPTER 30: I am Cupid
CHAPTER 31: My Knight In Shining Armor
CHAPTER 32: Caught [PART 1]
CHAPTER 32: Caught [Part 2]
CHAPTER 33: We're Friends Now
CHAPTER 34: Visiting Mother & Father
CHAPTER 35: Safe In His Arms
CHAPTER 36: Realisation
CHAPTER 37: Much More
CHAPTER 38: You're Different Now
CHAPTER 39: Turn Around
CHAPTER 40: The Announcement
CHAPTER 41: Confrontation
Author's Note 2
CHAPTER 42: A Stranger's Advice
CHAPTER 43: My Decision
CHAPTER 44: I Let Go
Author's Note 3

CHAPTER 7: Say It Once More

28.4K 1K 220
By EVanessaMary

||CHAPTER 7: Say It Once More||

Tia

"Oh god, life can't be better." I moan, in utmost pleasure.

"I agree." Danielle said, grinning. "Tonight, it's going to be wild." 

Together, Danielle, Taylor and I are getting a massage and later, we'll dress for the event at the mansion. 

It was the 17th of April

It was the date the great Tia Frederick was born. 

To be honest, I had forgotten about it because I was focusing on the bet between Logan and I. However, the others remembered, and it made me feel rather special. 

"Oh god, I can't believe I forgot." Taylor said. 

"Forgot what?" Danielle inquires, with interest. 

"Last night, I was working at Domino's and I had to answer the phone. This caller, god, once I know who he is, I will murder him!" She declares, frustration clear in her voice. It was surprising, considering the cheerful person she was. 

"Well, that was a terrible tale." I said, laughing. 

"What happened, dear?" I overhear The Masseuse ask, 

"Well, when I answer the phone, he began flirting me. At times, I don't care but this time, it was different. His voice was familiar, and irritating." Before she had the chance to end her interesting tale, a phone rings. "Can I please have the phone." I watch, as she lifts her head a little bit, before she took the phone off the masseuse. "Thank you!" She said, smiling. But, after looking at the screen, there was a sudden frown on her face. "Oh great, speak of the devil." 

Danielle and I look at her. "Well, answer it." Dan encourages, eagerness clear in her voice.

The room in silent,  "Hello beautiful." Said a deep, rough voice. 

Since the call was on loudspeaker, we had the chance to hear his voice nice and clear. 

"I hate you!" She said, scowling - thus earning a light chuckle from the stranger. 

"Your harsh words hurt me, gorgeous." 

I'll be honest, the stranger had a great sense of humor. It was hard to hold in the laughter, and I could tell, the others in the room were having trouble, too. "How are you, my love?" 

"I was perfect but...." I watch as a small smirk crept onto her lips, "Your voice made it terrible." 

"You keep hurting me over and over." He said. "But tonight it's Tia Frederick's birthday party, correct?" 

'Oh, the stranger knows us.' 

During the 2 months I've been living here, I have had the chance to develop quite the reputation. However, there is one asshole, that doesn't fail to beat me. 

It is none other than, Logan Sutherland.

'God I hate him.'

"Yes it is." She said, in response, "Don't think about talking to her." On the bed, she sat straight with her free hand holding the white towel next to her figure. Whereas Dan and I were nude, and didn't care. I mean, there were girls in the room, we didn't need to fret. 

"I sense a bit of bitterness. You're not jealous, right?" The stranger teases, with a mixture of playfulness and arrogance.

"I am not jealous, idiot." Before his highness could answer, she presses the end button. 

"I don't like him." 

****

Hours pass in a flash, and we were at the event I was hosting. As usual, people were having a great time. The advantage of being a billionaire, meant I could throw parties, travel - so on. The disadvantage, true happiness could not be bought.

'What I'd give to be around father and mother' The moment I think about them, I felt pain. "I'll be outside for a bit." I said to Matt, and Ian. 

Though Ian was around tonight, he hadn't forgiven me. However, we did have small talk from time to time - which was better than nothing. Danielle and Ter were on the dance floor, grinding. As I turn around, I caught sight of Taylor in the distance - she was talking to Lucas. 

Though I don't remember inviting him, I was too distress to bother.

I begun walking in direction of the back door. 

It's been about 3 long, years without father or mother. When the accident took place, I was fourteen, and now, I was seventeen. I remember one evening, when mother and I were talking about me turning eighteen in the future, and how were going to celebrate. 

- First, she was going to wake me up at twelve o'clock sharp and together, father, Alex and her were going to sing, 'Happy Birthday' to me. 

- Second, mum said she'd hire out a shopping mall for us, and together we'd go from one store to the other. 

- Third, I thought to visit different hospitals, and donate presents. 

- Fourth, we celebrate with family and friends.

- Last but not the least, fifth, she said she'd give me a special present. 

'That's not happening.' I let out a hoarse sigh, as I step outside. 

"You seem lost." A familiar voice said. 

"Logan." I mumble, softly.

"That's a surprise, Miss Frederick isn't arguing with me." Logan said, coming closer. As stood next to me, I felt him bump his shoulder against mine, "What's the matter?" 

"Nothing." I said, in effort to brush off the topic. 

I can't believe he thought I'd answer his question. I didn't trust him. 

Nevertheless, my heart began to beat faster, and faster. There was a logical explanation; and it was because I was thinking about Dad and Mum. That's right; I can't believe I was worried. 

I was sad because father and mother aren't with me. 

Right? 

"Tia, don't lie to me." Logan said, seriously.

I felt a bit nervous, which was an irritation feeling to experience whilst Logan was with me. I am Tia Frederick, I shouldn't be nervous. 

What was he doing to me, this can't be happening?

 "I'm lost." I blurt out.

At first, I was expecting Logan to smirk, or be conceit. Instead, he took a step forward, eliminating the space between us. I breathe in his scent, as I step closer. Logan's arms wrap around me, before tightening. I'm not going to lie, being in his arms felt nice. Whenever I was in a bad mood, I'd have people force me into telling them, which led me to lie. However, it was different with Logan. He gave me a sense of comfort, it made me feel safe. 

But, I had one question. 

Why?

'Was it a part of his plan?' 

"Tia, don't overthink the situation." Logan said. "We might not be friends, but I care a little bit." 

'He read us like an open book' 

'I didn't want him to let go.'

"Come with me." He said. I squeal a little bit when takes me into his arms before carrying me bridal style.

"Why?" I ask, in a soft voice. 

"To be honest, I don't know." He said, sighing. "But, what I do know is....You're hurting deep inside, and I want to help in a sense." When I see a faint smile on his face, I smile. 

Logan began walking toward the garden, before stepping under a towering tree. He carefully sat underneath, with me still in his arms. 

"Logan..."

"Yes gorgeous?" He said, staring at me. 

Go on, Tia. Tell him, don't be rude. It is one little word. Or it is two? Well, it didn't matter. Tia, do it. Logan's been nothing but nice tonight. You and him don't like each other. He didn't need to help. 

"Thank you." I blurt, in an awkward manner. 

'Good girl' 

I was in shock, because I didn't think I'd thank Logan. I giggle at him, because the expression on his face was priceless, I suppose he wasn't expecting a 'Thank you' either. 

There was a smirk on his lips, "Say it once more." He said, waiting for me to repeat. 

It was not happening, I refuse to repeat myself.

"I hate you..." I said, smiling - staring into his hazel-blue orbs. 

It felt like a blinking contest. The first one to blink, was the first to lose. 

Logan brought his face forward, and I held my breath. 

"Logan!" A loud voice said, rather loud.

Logan and I break apart. 

"What's the matter Lucas?" Logan asked, groaning as he stood. In process, his fingers lace with mine, before brought me up. 

"Dude. Your mum kept calling, she said we need to be home now." Lucas said. "We need to leave before we're in trouble." 

"Alright." He said, nodding his head in understanding. Him and Lucas start walking, leaving me, alone. 

"Tia, don't be an idiot, he was being nice." I said, "Remember the bet." 

It's a bet Tia, a bet. No more and no less

**

Question Time!

What do you think of Tia?

Who do you want her to end up with? Logan, Lucas, Matt, Terry or Ian.  :)  

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FAN!

Love, E. V. M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 600 27
Jessica's a shy girl shunned from everyone, but when a former popular girl moves to her school, both of their lives change. They become best friends...
2.7M 72.3K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
1.8M 42K 38
'Fact: British guys are not cute. Never have been; never will be!' Meet Nora. During the day, she's a crazed, Irish student trying to survive the in...
6.2K 1.7K 37
"But it's still me you like right?" I asked him looking into his eyes to make sure he wont lie to me "Yeah this is just for fun" he answered with a...