Step Brothers

By SeraphinaRivera

Leo is an ordinary guy who lived most of his life in Italy. With his parents divorced and living in different... More

Step Brothers
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue
Step Brothers 2: Road trip
Road Trip Interview - Leo
Road Trip Interview - Derek
Road Trip Interview - Nicole
Road Trip Interview - Sasha
Road Trip Interview - Dakota
Road Trip - Chapter One
Road Trip - Chapter Two
Road Trip - Chapter Three
Road Trip - Chapter Four
Road Trip - Chapter Six
Road Trip - Chapter Seven
Road Trip - Chapter Eight
Road Trip - Chapter Nine
Road Trip - Chapter Ten
Road Trip - Chapter Eleven
Road Trip - Chapter Twelve
Road Trip - Chapter Thirteen
Road Trip - Chapter Fourteen
Road Trip - Chapter Fifteen
Road Trip - Chapter Sixteen
Road trip - Chapter Seventeen
Road Trip - Chapter Eighteen
Road Trip - Chapter Nineteen
Road Trip - Chapter Twenty
Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-One
Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-Two
Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-Three
Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-Four (uh-oh)
Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-Five
Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-Six
Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-Seven
Which "Step Brothers" Character Are You? (Quiz)
Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-Eight ♥
Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-Nine
Road Trip - Chapter 30
Road Trip - Chapter 31
Road Trip - Chapter 32
Road Trip - Chapter 33 (Extra long)
Road Trip - Chapter 34
Road Trip - Chapter 35
Road Trip - Chapter 36 (Last Chapter)
The Donovan Special (Part 1/2)
The Donovan Special (Part 2/2)

Road Trip - Chapter Five

61.8K 2.2K 2K
By SeraphinaRivera

[Follow my Twitter @seraphina_r and don't forget to vote and comment along as you read so I can read your reactions!]

I woke up to heavy metal blasting through the woods. The singer was screaming, and it was a female's voice, but I still couldn't understand what the hell she was saying. Confused out of my mind, I sat up with my eyes still closed, refusing to open. I felt dizzy and my body ached in places it shouldn't normally ache, but last night was wild. My crotch area also felt sore. But I guessed I deserved it for rubbing against a tree.

Poor tree.

Still confused about the heavy metal music, I rubbed my eyes and tried to wake myself up so that I could investigate. Derek was still sleeping and I didn't feel the need to wake him up. I knew he was really tired. Definitely not sore like I was, since he wasn't the one that got tossed around like a doll.

I slid through the tent and covered my eyes from the morning sun. The music wasn't coming from the woods, it was coming from Nicole's RV. Her boyfriend was outside on the grill making hot dogs.

"Hey," my voice came out high pitched like I was confused, worried, and expecting to be murdered to this music.

"Hey, Nicole is masturbating, she'll be out in a bit. I'm making hot dogs, want some now?"

"What."

"What."

I felt like that Homer Simpson meme where he disappeared back into the bush. That was me right now. Mentally I wasn't prepared for this day at all so I went back to the tent and laid on top of Derek. It was cold outside and the warmth from his body and the sound of the river was so relaxing to me. I wrapped my arms around Derek tightly and played with his nips, hoping to wake him up or make him laugh if he was already awake.

He groaned and woke up. Since I was laying on his back and my crotch was perfectly positioned on his butt, I got excited. He unquestionably felt it, and because he was a horrible person and a master of teasing, he pushed up against it.

"What are we doing today?" I mumbled, trying not to explode and act normal.

"Well..." he started, his voice raspy and tired. "If you're not gonna do me, then we're going on a hike and then go for a swim."

I kissed his skin and ran it down his back. "I would, but I'm still aching in places I shouldn't be aching in."

"Do I smell hot dogs?"

"Um, I don't know if I'd trust anything they cook." I got off his back and rolled to the other side of the tent, grabbed my bag and took out my tooth brush. "So, we're supposed to brush our teeth in the sink but Nicole is . . . busy in the RV."

"Just use a water bottle."

Once we brushed our teeth and rinsed our mouths with water bottles, we dressed for the hike. I had a little backpack I was going to carry with me and I filled it in with water and snacks and pepper spray, because you never know when you might run into a mom with seven screaming children.

I had the shortest shorts on and all Derek could do was stare at me judgingly. The shorts made me feel free and it was definitely going to get hot once we start moving our bodies. None of it would beat the heat of a Californian summer, though. Still, I wanted to feel the fresh air between my womanly legs.

Derek wore a black shirt with a camouflage jacket, dark green shorts and boots. Oh, and a stupid straight guy hat. I hated how hot he looked. Was it fair? Probably not. Was the pain worth it? Yes. My butt pain was worth it.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked Nicole and Jack.

Nicole started crying. "I don't want to do this. I don't want to move."

"Nicole, it's not even that far," I said.

"I've walked far enough today!"

"But . . . the day just started and you're in front of your RV door."

Nicole looked at Jack with pouty lips. "Baby?"

"Come on, it will be fun. I'll carry you if you get tired, I promise."

She tapped her chin and rubbed her invisible beard, thinking of the promise. She gave in and joined us. We started the hike by marching up the path that led to the mountains. We passed about four couples who were also getting ready to start their day. I felt uncomfortable being around so many straight people.

"Kay, I'm tired," Nicole said and swung her leg over her boyfriend's arms. "Carry me."

"Okay."

He actually carried her. Jack actually carried Nicole. I didn't want to look at them anymore so I walked a little faster to catch up to Derek who was eating a granola bar. I stared at the granola bar and made a face. I had no idea what to do anymore. Should I stay with the weird straights or next to healthy food? Oh god, Nature wasn't for me.

The jogging path was beautiful, I'll give it that. The mountain wasn't incredibly scary or big, it looked like a lot of people came here. As we walked and began to slowly go further up the mountain, railings appeared to stop people from falling and it made me think someone probably fell off for them to start putting them up.

Hello Anxiety my old friend.

I sprinted around Derek to make sure he was next to the railings, in case something happened. He was the man after all, he should take the bullet for me. I took his dick, it was only fair with his length. I didn't need to sacrifice myself because every time that thing was inside me I died a little more inside.

We were half an hour into the hike when my legs began to burn. I was honestly surprised I lasted this long before my body began to reject any form of physical activity. I walked a little slower and stayed behind Derek and Jack, who were both way stronger than Nicole and I.

"How is school, by the way," she asked.

"It's going good, but I'm thinking of taking a break."

"You're not liking it?"

"I just ... don't know. It seems every few months I change my mind on what I want to do with my life. I think I'm starting to break a little and I need to figure out things before it's too late, you know?"

"Yeah, I get what you mean, that's why I didn't even go to college in the first place." She smiled proudly of herself.

"How is Vicky?"

Her smile disappeared.

"I hope you're kidding, Leonardo DiFucker."

"Nope, totally and brutally honest, how is . . . your sister."

"OH. MY. GOD." I eyed her with a grin on my face, an evil grin, a smile so dark I almost looked straight. "You know what, you're a little shit aren't you Leo."

"I agree."

"Same," said Derek in the front.

My jaw dropped, offended.

"So, since you want to play that game, how IS Ryan? You know, the evil cousin who almost ruined your totally non-incestous relationship."

My jaw dropped, again.

"Um, I . . . "

"I win." She smiled victoriously and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Wait, you guys are brothers?" Jack asked.

The biggest chill just ran down my spine. Listen, I want to forget that ever happened. Like, I hella to the hell love Derek with my life, but that part of my childhood was messed up in ways I couldn't explain. There were many good moments but ultimately it left us all broken. Derek had no relationship with his dad anymore, mom divorced the guy she loved because he was incapable of being a decent human being, freaking Molly was basically a foster child because her own father didn't want to raise her because ever since Derek's mother died it had all been going down hill way before I came into the picture, and because of that evil bastard cousin I also didn't have a relationship with my dad, so really, I'd like to forget me and Derek were ever step brothers and am more happy pretending we met at a college campus.

"No, we're not," Derek said.

I walked in silence, not bothering with how the sun blasted my eyes with sunlight and could barely see the ground in front of me and had to rely on Nicole by my side to keep walking. I was too distracted by my thoughts to care anymore. The part of my childhood I shared with Derek was one I truly can never forget and I miss the innocence of it. It almost seemed like we loved each other more back then than we do now.

And I was definitely a better person back then. Derek had so many problems now because of everything, not just me, but everything that happened to him. I was not a good partner and I hated thinking about it because it was true. I mean, what else did I not know about him? I didn't want to start crying, but I felt so emotional and vulnerable that I didn't think I could trust myself to not shed some tears.

At least I could blame it on the sun.

Another half hour went by and we were at the very top of the mountain. It didn't even look like a mountain to me. It was all rocks and there was a waterfall close by that I could hear. It was tremendously beautiful. There were more people here than there were at the bottom, which also surprised me because I expected more people to give up on this mega long hike, but then again anyone who came here wanted to come here.

"Oh, sec, my shoelace came off," said Derek as he bent down to re-tie his shoes. Jack and Nicole kept walking and I stopped for half a second to rub Derek's back as I walked past him and that was when I saw it.

The bacon.

I looked back at the ground and there was a single piece of bacon on the ground.

Don't forget about the bacon. The words bounced in my head, echoing over and over. Don't forget about the bacon.

"Bacon? What bacon?" I whispered. "What bacon?"

"What?" Derek said, looking up.

I walked over to the little guy and picked him up. After all this time . . . the bacon was in front of me. I stared at the crisp piece of flesh in my hands and twirled it around. I had the bacon. But what did it mean?

"What's this?" Derek asked, picking up a piece of paper that had been under the bacon which I did not notice, because I had been too busy thinking about the prediction I received in my dreams by the psychic unicorn all those years ago. "Oh, it's just a business card for a psychic place."

I screamed when he threw it back on the ground, almost catching the wind and flying away. But I grabbed it in time and giggled to myself as I opened it and read it.

Unicorn Palace

Professional psychic

Call now to book a reading at 1-800-Uni-Corn

"Babe? You okay? You're holding a piece of bacon and gasping like you're dying," Derek said, standing back up after he tied his shoes.

"Can we go to this place?" I asked him. "Don't ask, but it's important."

"Um, I guess we can go after we leave here."

I gave him a kiss and happily hopped away.

The rest of the "hike" was boring. I wasn't meant for this kind of thing. Either way, I was doing it for Derek. He seemed to like it alot and it was giving us fresh air and I needed that most of all since living in California was just a big pile of unbreathable air.

Along the path we found this rock formation inside the mountain and it was raining down water. I noticed there was a hidden hole big enough to fit a human through and Derek nodded at me. I pushed aside the bushes hiding the little entrance and I looked inside. It was a very tiny cave that literally just went through the rock formation and out the other side, which was still on the path. It was a small short cut or an alien hideout.

As I crouched down and dove inside, water ran down the smooth rocks and soaked me. It was kind of beautiful, actually. Once inside, Derek joined me and we kind of just laid there, letting the water run under our bodies.

Derek surprised me with a kiss and we made out passionately, touching and moaning. After a while Derek decided to suck my soul through a certain appendage of mine, and while there were people outside of the rock just talking and walking by. I returned the favor, because how could i not? I had him all to myself in a cool secret cave and if I didn't suck him dry right there and then, I would kick myself later on for not taking advantage of the exciting moment.

We tucked ourselves back in our pants when we decided to leave the little cave and join up with Jack and Nicole again, who we had completely abandoned. No one was outside when we climbed out, thank god. We were wet and definitely looked like we banged and I did NOT want to explain why we looked that way.

Mostly because I wouldn't have lied.

Nicole and Jack were waiting for us by the waterfall. It was really magical up close. But a let down. I was expecting a gigantic mass of water just raining down on everything, but it was literally just sprinkles of water cascading down the side of the rocks. Maybe there was an actual waterfall nearby and we just happened to be at the worst spot. I mean, there was water raining down so it had to be coming from somewhere.

Disappointed, I marched towards them being all extra and unnecessary.

"What happened?" Derek asked.

"They closed the waterfall," Nicole said.

"What? How can they close a waterfall?"

"Someone had an accident so they're stopping everyone from entering."

Okay, thank GOD I was correct. Now I can be brutally honest to this fake hoe ass of a waterfall.

You suck and your family is disappointed in you.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"We can go back and swim in the lake? I think there's people down there right now so no sex for you guys," Nicole said as if we were thinking about banging in a lake. Yeah, no honey, I've seen scary movies and if you have sex in a lake you might as well be begging the monsters to invade your body through your pee hole and make you turn into some gross looking zombie thing that eats all your friends and then in the end you survive somehow even though you're a monster and you end up walking away and people mistake you for a normal person so they let you back into society not bothering to ask "oh, where did you friends go?" and you spread the virus and end up starting the apocalypse.

"As much as I would love to be the cause of the apocalypse, I wouldn't have sex in a lake even if you held my tamagotchi hostage."

"Did . . . did you also narrate the end of times in your head?" Nicole asked, one eye blinking.

"Yes, and it was very detailed, so let's go before they end up closing the lake too for some reason, like they find a parasite that kills us."

Going back down was easier than going up, so that I was thankful for. My legs got a rest from all the burning and aching. The hike was somewhat unsuccessful but for Nicole and I who were not grass children, it was good news.

We spent a few hours chilling by the RV, drinking and eating burgers, dancing to music and being pure wild creatures. Nicole was half drunk, Derek was half drunk, I was drunk on kids juice and Jack was totally wasted. That meant we were ready to be stupid in the lake and catch some diseases, unless it was magically a clean lake but that was pushing it.

I didn't need to change because I was wearing shorts that camouflaged as swim trunks, so I waited alone as the rest went into their tents to change. That's when everything changed and the fire nation attacked.

Derek stormed out of the tent and began to scream my name. I jumped out of my chair at the deep, threatening tone of his voice. I looked around confused before I slowly stood up. He was holding my phone.

"Why the fuck are you still talking to him?" he said furiously.

"What?"

"Oh, please. Don't act stupid. You're still talking to him and he texted you asking when you're going to meet up, are you going to tell me that I'm imagining the text?"

"Derek, calm down."

"Are you FUCKING serious?"

"DEREK! NOTHING is happening. NOTHING," I stated, holding his arms as he angrily moved back and forth. "He knows we're all on a road trip and wanted me to meet his sister, since we're going to pass by his state and he's at his parents home for his spring break."

"Nothing is happening? Am I supposed to believe that after you cheated on me with him?"

I noticed Nicole and Jack pop their heads out of their tent and I was starting to feel embarrassed with how Derek was yelling. I shouldn't tell him to calm down again but he really did need to, I wasn't doing anything wrong.

"Please don't do that."

"Do what? Remind you of what you did? Why? Does it make you feel better if I don't mention it? Less guilty? Well fuck you, you should feel guilty and you should be ashamed of yourself."

Tears ran down my face, built up tears. I had been holding my emotions on the hike and now they were loose. I couldn't hold them back anymore.

"Nothing is happening," I said, sobbing. "He's my best friend, his sister just wanted to meet me."

"Let me guess, you guys haven't changed dorms and you're still roommates?" When I didn't answer he just looked more pissed off. "You weren't going to change, were you?"

"I am, but they won't let me until next semester when more rooms are available."

"You should have removed him from your life," he gritted through his teeth.

"He's my best friend."

"He's my best friend," he repeated and I wasn't sure if he was mocking me. "What about me? Seems like you care more about this best friend than your own boyfriend, who you cheated on."

He started to walk away but I grabbed him and pulled him back. "That's not true and you know it."

"You sure about that? Your actions say otherwise." All I could do was cry at this point. He definitely wasn't right, I know he wasn't right. I cared about him more than anything and my stupid mistakes shouldn't reflect how much I love him, it should only define how stupid I was. "This entire trip was supposed to be about us, to show me that you still want this, that you still want to be with me, to give me a reason I should forgive you. So far it isn't looking so great for you."

This time I couldn't stop him when he left and disappeared. When he was far gone, Nicole came out of her tent and sneaked a hug, but also looking around to make sure Derek wasn't watching her give me support.

"You're stupid, you know that?" she said.

"I am."

"Why are you still talking to that guy?"

"I can't just say goodbye to my best friend of four years. I have kept my distance so that I wouldn't make things worse, but what happened was a mistake, it shouldn't have happened. I've been slowly losing Derek, I can't just lose my best friend too."

"Well, baby, I was once your bestfriend," she said, hugging me tighter. "And even though we did go our separate ways, I still love you and we're still friends. You broke Derek's heart and you should have done the right thing if you cared about him. It should hurt more to lose Derek than to lose your friendship with this guy. So that being said, are you in love with this guy? Is that why you won't break away?"

"I really hate that everyone doesn't trust that I do love Derek and I still want to spend my life with him," I mumbled, still sobbing ugly tears. "I don't love my bestfriend that way, I really don't. We were . . . drunk and we had taken other things that night and we spent the entire time talking about how my relationship was going all wrong and I didn't know what to do and it just happened and I wish I had been strong enough to stop it but I wasn't and I take all responsibility for what happened. I am stupid, I am a child, and I need to grow up. He's right."   

__________________________

[Author's Message]: Okay, let me quickly explain why I took a while to write this chapter. So after I wrote the previous chapter (the naughty one) I was very happy with how many people enjoyed it, but like Leo, I was stupid and thought I was safe from the reports. Someone reported both chapters that contained naughty scenes and my rating was changed to rated R and that upset me a lot because the first book shouldn't be rated R, so I took a few days to process that it was now going to be rated R and couldn't change it. BUT then I was like, Gio, just split the books up into separate ones, and when I tried I found out you can't remove chapters and put them else where anymore so I screamed internally. Then I took more time off writing this book to just sink in my depression (lmao 2 far) then I just decided to remove the chapters and move it to my RESTRICTED book which contain naughty things that I had removed previously so that I could keep the safe rating for anyone wanting to start reading the book. I would reupload the chapters but then I'd lose so many precious comments that I love so much and wouldn't be able to go back and read them again, so I was struggling yall. But I'm good now and future naughty scenes will be written separately and uploaded on the restricted book instead and I WILL let you guys know when I do write them so you can go and check them out if you want. :) SO thank you so much for some of yall's patience (not all, some of u harassed me), I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I can't wait to read your comments! <3

ALSO, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BOOK "WICKED FASHION" IF YOU HAVEN'T. IF YOU LOVE STEP BROTHERS, YOU WILL DEFINITELY LOVE THAT BOOK, THERE'S A CHARACTER JUST LIKE LEO, THEY COULD BE BROTHERS I SWEAR, AND IT'S BOYXBOY SO ALL IS GOOD! CHECK IT OUT PLEASE! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 257 21
Leo hates Xavier until he doesn't and realises that maybe he has feelings for him. The only problem? He's agreed to help Xavier date his brother.
2M 84.2K 31
Troye has a perfectly normal life, thank you very much. He attends high school almost regularly, and sees no qualms having a steady relationship with...
283 12 11
✨ "Well, I think it's a shame you're not gay." Leo said eventually. Calvin turned to him. "Oh really? And why is that?" He asked, almost chuckling...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...