Taken Over

By MCSMGamerGirl

(This story takes place after Episode 8 and before Season 2 with some changes to the original story line) A... More

Before the Prologue
Prologue
Getting Information
Cursed Knowledge
The Truth?
Unveiled Secrets
Bad Memories
Face Off
Confessions
More Secrets?
Secret Meeting
Activated
Normal?/More Secrets!?/Hidden Feelings
Monsters
Taken
Getting Help
Preparations/Flashbacks
Quick AN
Escape
Controlled
Back Home?
Old Friends
Portal Hopping/Hostage
Consequences
OC's Needed
Defense
Not an Update
New Allies/Experiment
The Temple
Foe?
Not a Chapter Sorry
Devising/Battles
Sneaking In-Part 1
Tagged
I need some help (NAC)
Sneaking In- Part 2
Sneaking In Part 3
Fighting Back Part 1
Fighting Back Part 2
Into the Unknown Part 1
I got Tagged
Rescue
Tagged Again
Into the Unknown Part 2
The Final Showdown Part 1
The Final Showdown Part 2
The Final Showdown Part 3
Apologies
Question
Come back...
One Year Anniversary of Taken Over
The Aftermath

Implantment/Finding the Order

288 11 11
By MCSMGamerGirl

Thank you all so much for voting, the result was A-0 and B-4 so Option B won and Chai, Medi, Sadie and Rose are going to find help in J's world, sorry I couldn't make the portal in more detail but I quickly doodled it this morning.

J's POV

As I was starting to wake up, the first thing I noticed was the heat and the smell of everything around me burning. I started to sit up while groaning and rubbing my head, trying to remember what happened, when I saw my sister with Lukas' bag at her side in a cell across from my cell and what I saw shocked me. She was awake, but she looked like she was only half-awake and she had bandages wrapped around bled out cuts.

"Sis?" I whisper-yelled and she slowly lifted her head up and nodded gently.

"Are we back in Herobrine's fortress?" Jesse nodded again.

"What did Herobrine do to Lukas?"

"..h-he...chipped Lukas..." she managed to croak out in a raspy tone.

"What's happening to you?"

"I'm afraid she's exhausted from being under Herobrine's control and has lost a lot of blood from her wounds..." Eve told me telepathically as she poked her head out from Lukas' bag.

"And he took her powers which is why she's not healing faster?"

"That is correct..."

"Well you won't have to worry about that for much longer..." Herobrine appeared in between our cells, grinning slyly.

"What do you want now?!" Jesse yelled, almost fully awake, but she was angry. "You've already made us and our friends suffer enough."

"But not enough..." he walked up to my cell, waved his hand in front of the door's lock, it swung open, and two wither skeletons prodded me out as he did the same with Jesse. We were both lead out of the prison, down a netherrack hall, and into a laboratory where there were several brewing stands, large test tubes, and a table of strange contraptions.

"You recognize this place don't you, Jesse..." I looked over to her and she had paled even more and was shaking with fear in her eyes.

"What is it, sis?"

"I always have nightmares about this place ever since I was a kid and we were separated."

"This is what Eve was trying to protect you from, and I always saw her as a threat." I admitted quietly.

"Well nothing can protect you from what I'm about to do." Herobrine said as we both sat down in iron chairs and our arms were belted down with leather straps.

"Bring me the shards, Luke!" Herobrine yelled out and Lukas appeared with two objects in his hand.

"His name is Lukas, not Luke.." Jesse weakly stated as she was tearing up.

"Not anymore..."

"What are those things?" I asked as one of the objects was placed in a strange looking gun. He held one up and when we saw what it was, we both gasped. It was a shard of the command block!

"You see, when you and your sister broke the command block it shattered into four pieces, and I managed to collect all of them."

"What are going to do with them?"

"You two will soon find out..." and he loaded the second piece into the gun and turned it on.

As he approached us, he took the gun and aimed it at Jesse's head, but quickly turned it to her right arm and fired. The piece buried itself into her skin, not going completely under, as she held back a scream and passed out with her head hanging over her lap. I struggled with my restraints as Herobrine proceeded to do the same thing to me.

3rd Person POV with the girls

"How the heck are we supposed the find the exit portal out of here, we don't even know what it looks like?" Chai groaned as she peered into a cave they were passing by.

"We just need to find something around here that looks like it doesn't belong." Sadie said from atop a tree.

"You mean like that portal frame right over there by that witch hut." Rose pointed it out.

"Did that really just happen, it's like we just conjured it out of nowhere?!"

"What about the witch?" Medi asked. As if on cue, three witches came out and started to shoot potions, but instead of potions of poison and slowness, they threw potions of withering.

"Shoot! What do we do now?" Rose asked.

"Medi and I will distract the witches while you and Chai sneak around and light the portal." Sadie planned as she pulled out her diamond sword and Medi fused with Eryn.

"Go!" and Medi flew out and blasted the witches with blue orbs while Sadie slashed at them from below with her sword. Meanwhile, Chai, Rose, and the animal companions were sneaking around towards the portal frame when a giant red slime with black eyes hopped down from on top of the witch hut.

"Rose, light the portal while I finish this slime off." Chai whispered as she slowly got out her knife and she nodded.

"Aaarghh!!" Chai yelled as she started to kill the slime and all the smaller slimes it left behind while Rose lit the portal and declared that she did. Medi and Sadie were finishing off the last witch when it threw one last potion before despawning and it hit Medi dead in her back from the air. Medi crashed onto the ground as the wither effects started to affect her.

"Medi!" Rose, Chai, and Sadie all yelled as they ran to Medi and Sadie hoisted her onto her back.

"Let's hurry to J's world, maybe his friends can help her." Chai suggested and they all ran through the portal.

Time Skip

Petra's POV

"OK, all the people have been relocated to the bunker and now we can go and see how the others are doing." I told Stampy, Stacy, and Dan as we were stopping by the treasure hall on our way to the jungle temple.

Suddenly, four people were spit out in the middle of the room from the portal network. There were four girls, a cat, a wolf, and a strange brown fluffy animal and one of the girls looked like she had Elytra wings on and was unconscious on the back of one of the other girls.

"Who are you?!" I demanded while getting my sword out and Stampy, Stacy, and Dan did the same.

"Woah, we don't mean any harm. I'm Sadie and we're friends of J and our friend, Medi, needs some help." The girl carrying "Medi" said.

"OK... go on." I said cautiously while putting my sword away.

"I'm Rose," the third girl said, "J got taken by your blonde buddy, Lukas, and we don't know where they went so we came to you for help since our friend got withered."  

"I'm Chai and I'm assuming you're J's girlfriend, Petra?" the fourth girl asked me.

"What! I wouldn't say girlfriend!" I sputtered as I could feel myself heating up and blushing madly.

"Uh huh..."

"Anyways, can you help us and we'll help you?" Rose asked me hopefully.

"Sure, we were just on our way to see our friends in Harmony City, then we'll head to Crown Mesa, I'm pretty sure Ivor will have some potions of healing with him." I declared.

Another Time Skip To Harmony City

"Hey Isa, are your people all prepared for in case Herobrine comes?" I asked Isa as she and Milo gave some bread to the people passing by to eat as they went to their homes. Meanwhile, Reuben and Benedict came running up to us and I gave him his armor that I picked up from the treasure hall.

"Yes, we are now able to go with you to 'Crown Mesa' to discuss further battle plans."

"We may want to hurry and get Reginald and the others before your friend gets worse." Milo said as Medi paled even more and started to moan.

"Others?" I questioned.

"Yes, Aiden and the rest will be coming with us to help stop Herobrine."

"Uggghhh, fine..." I groaned.

"I assure you, they have turned over a new leaf and have been a very big help ever since you and the others left." Isa assured.

"I'm just worried about them not being able to handle this battle."

"We'll be fine, Petra." I turned around to see Aiden, Maya, Gill, and Reginald walking towards us.

"Nice to see you too Aiden."

"Let's be on our way then." Reginald said.

Yet Another Time Skip To Harper's House 

"Hey Harper, where's Ivor? We need his help right now." I asked.

"He should be in my old lab since your friend, Olivia, wanted to see it so badly."

"Aw man..."

"Don't worry I made a shortcut through this trap door." She said as she pulled aside a carpet and revealed a trapdoor that lead down to some water .

"You just love being so mysterious, don't you?" Stacy asked.

"I just wanted to be able to return to my lab whenever I wanted to. I've grown attached to it after all the time I spent down there."

"There won't be any googlies down there, will there?" Stampy asked nervously.

"Huh?"

"He means if there will be any mobs." Dan clarified.

"You two can be so hard to understand sometimes." Stacy admitted.

"Can we please go? Medi's getting worse the longer we stand here blabbering." Chai asked.

"You're right, let's hurry." I said and Chai, Rose, Sadie, Medi, Harper, and I jumped down the hole

After some falling into a pool down the narrow shaft, we found ourselves at the entrance of Harper's lab with all the old cauldrons still in their places. Once we entered the lab, there was Olivia exploring everything while Axel was sitting on the floor, bored out of his mind, and Ivor was leaning against a wall, half asleep.

"Ivor!" I yelled and Ivor jumped up and glared at me angrily.

"Sorry to disturb your nap, but our friend here needs some help." I explained as Sadie dragged Medi in and set her down  against the wall. Ivor looked at Medi and started to think when Olivia came over to me and started to go on about how amazingly complicated some of Harper's inventions were, including PAMA.

"I have a Potion of Healing II and it will help your friend, but she will need to rest for awhile." Ivor told Rose, Chai, and Sadie.

"OK, we'll make sure of that." Rose stated.

Ivor took out a dark pink bottle and drained it into Medi's mouth and she coughed a little bit before settling back down and fell asleep.

"She should be fine now." Ivor declared.

"Now let's discuss what we should do about Lukas, Jesse, AND J being taken by Herobrine." Stacy suggested.

"J got taken too!" Axel shouted.

"Yeah..." Rose whispered.

"What happened?" Olivia asked.

"We had just gotten the Astral Blade, so we had escaped from the temple and then we were under attack by your blonde friend, who had some weird red eyes, said that he had a stronger 'chip' and how the only way to get it off was by killing him." Chai started to explain.

"Then, he started to attack us with red electricity so we split up to lose him and that was the last we saw of J before the sword and this flint and steel came falling out of a tree." Rose said as she pulled out the enchanted flint and steel and Sadie pulled out the Astral Blade.

"I guess that makes sense, but how do we know you aren't working for Herobrine." I asked suspiciously.

"We aren't working for him. Why else would we be helping your friend after he showed up in our world and got us involved with Herobrine?" Chai questioned.

"I think we can trust them." Axel said.

"OK, but we still don't know how the heck we're going to break into Herobrine's fortress and save Jesse, J, and Lukas." Olivia pointed out.

"She has a point, we don't exactly have a battle strategy." Harper said.

"I say we head back up to your house and get with the others to devise a plan to infiltrate the fortress." I suggested and we all left, with Sadie carrying Medi up an elevator that Harper made with some water and signs holding the water up so we could all swim back up to Harper's house.

2152 Words

Happy 4th of July!🎆✨🎇

Thank you all for getting my story up to 2,000 reads and I hope you all continue to read and vote on what should happen in other chapters. I'm having a small writers block right now so I could use some suggestions on what could happen next, anything will help. Thanks  and Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 205 98
This is a Truth or Dare series featuring the characters from seasons 1 and 2 of Minecraft: Story Mode. The rules will be displayed on the first page...
73.4K 1.2K 37
⚠️ MOVED TO @TwinkleQuill ⚠️ REBOOT COMING JULY 23, 2021 A PORTAL TO MYSTERY. ❝Wait a minute! So you're saying that the White Pumpkin... is one of us...
3.7K 63 3
Sequel to Conscious: A Lukesse Story Based in Episode 8, Jesse and the gang head to the Old Builders, where Lukas and Petra are "eliminated" this ca...
3.1K 129 19
Continuation of my first book: "Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 Wither Storm Arc(1/2)". Novelization of the game Minecraft Story Mode with my added plo...