Someone Like You (Jacquees)

Von baileybewriting

Nicole just moved to L.A. with her mom after her dad dies. She knows nobody there and feels on the outside un... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five *FINALE*
Epilogue
Prologue to 'Future'

Chapter Forty-Nine

4K 145 27
Von baileybewriting

     It's been a week already and Willie still hasn't contacted me. The day that he found out what I did, he told me that he wasn't ready to talk right then. I thought that meant that he would try to talk to me later. I was practically losing sleep over it. Jacquees and I decided to keep it to ourselves that we were back together. If we did tell others, people might get the idea that we are the reason why Willie got pissed (even though we are). As I walked out of history class, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the lady that had been in the main office when I first came here.

"Someone is here to pick you up for lunch. I'm gonna need you to sign out for me, please" she said.

     I nodded and followed her into her office. I didn't know who could possibly be signing me out right now. My mom usually has lunch at work so it couldn't have been her. I walked inside and saw Willie sitting in one of the waiting chairs in the office with his fist pressed against his lips and he stared at the ground like he was in deep thought. He briefly looked up at me and quickly looked away making me feel like an even more messed up person for what I did. But it was for love! What was so wrong about that? Plus, it was better that I had told him sooner than for him to find out some other way or for him to actually get his feelings involved and then find out. The woman handed me a clipboard and I signed out on it. WIllie got up as I gave the clipboard back to her and I followed him out of the school and into his car. I could see how pissed he was making me decide on whether I should say anything or not. I would be pissed too after all if I were him. He did all of this really nice stuff for me and probably thinks that I took it for granted but I really cared about him.

"Willie...I really didn't want to hurt you" I finally said.

     He slowly looked over at me and gave me a look like that was the dumbest thing that he had ever heard.

"How did you think I would react to this, Nic?" he asked looking straight into my eyes.

     I couldn't look at him as I looked down into my lap and fumbling with my fingertips.

"I...I really don't know" I mumbled.

     He scoffed and looked away from me and out of his window.

"It's just fucked up, Nicole" he said shaking his head.

"Willie, I really am sorry. I just-"

"I know. You were still in love with him. But you didn't fuck up just our relationship. What about him and Janay? How do you think she feels knowing that he left her to be with you?"

"...I don't know"

"Like a piece of shit is the answer you're looking for" he said still looking away from me.

"I was selfish, okay? I was just thinking about myself and what I wanted. I should've been more courteous and thoughtful and again, I'm really sorry for hurting you. But I do care about you, Willie. I don't want you to think that I don't"

"I didn't"

"So why are you talking to me like I'm the worst person in the world?"

"You're not. Nic, if I thought all of those things do you think that I would come over here to try and talk to you? I care about you too and in spite of everything, I'm not trying to cut you out of my life completely over one-"

     Suddenly, his eyes looked over at my window. I followed his gaze and saw Jacquees and Tre walking out of the school. I could feel his anger from next to me. I heard the car door open and saw him getting out.

"Willie, don't!" I called after him.

     But it was too late. He slammed the door behind him and started to charge toward the two. I heavily sighed and got out rushing over to them. Willie approached Jacquees and roughly pushed him.

"The fuck is wrong with you, man?!" Willie shouted.

     Jacquees raised his eyebrow and balled his hands up into fists. I picked up my pace making my way over to them and standing between them both.

"Willie, stop" I calmly said.

"Nah, Nicole, leave him alone. I want him to" Jacquees snarled.

"Aight then let's go, nigga!" Willie exclaimed trying to charge at him again but I stuck my arm out in front of him blocking him off.

"Willie, I said stop" I repeated.

"Yo, you just heard him tell you to let me fight him"

"I don't care. I'm choosing not to. Fighting doesn't settle every damn thing!"

"This isn't just a 'thing', Nicole. His fake ass was supposed to be my nigga and then he went out and fucking slept with you knowing that you were with me!"

"Okay well it takes two to do it so are you gonna fight me too?!" I asked.

     He took his eyes off of Jacquees and looked at me. His face softened and he backed up from my arm running his fingers through his curls. I looked over at Jacquees and he had his arms crossed over his chest. Tre was just watching with wide eyes kind of like me. Tre didn't know anything about Jacquees and I getting back together or sleeping together. Jacquees told me that he hadn't told him yet so I can see how confused he might be. I was mentally praying that nobody came out from the school. I took a deep breath and looked at both Jacquees and Willie.

"I don't want ya'll fighting over me, okay. I'm not worth it...this entire situation isn't worth it" I said.

"So I'm not supposed to want to rip his fucking throat out?" Willie asked putting his hands into his jacket pockets.

"I didn't say that. I'm just asking you not to...for me" I said giving him a sad look.

     He sighed running his fingers through his hands again turning away. He looked back at me and then at Jacquees.

"I just want a fucking explaination, man" he said

"I love her. There really is nothing else to explain" Jacquees plainly said as if without care.

"So you wasn't thinking 'bout Janay when you were fucking Nicole?"

"I broke up with Janay before I did it" Jacquees answered.

     Willie sarcastically laughed shaking his head in the process.

"You know, I'm so pissed at myself for ever calling you my friend because you're shystie as fuck. I beat Khalil's ass because I knew how much she meant to you and that's how you do me?"

"Okay, for real I am sorry for betraying you but you gotta look at the situation from my point of view. Imagine being with a girl you love, ya'll break up, and then you're forced to have to watch her with some other guy who's also your friend"

"But you were also in a relationship so your point of view is shit!"

"Look, it just wasn't expected and I got back into my feelings. I'm sorry, man" Jacquees said and he sounded a little bit more sincere this time which I guess is good.

"Whatever, bruh. Your idea of loyalty is bent as hell. Just stay away from me" he said making his way for his car.

"Willie, wait" I said chasing after him.

     He opened the driver's side door putting his elbow on it waiting for me to speak.

"I don't want our relationship to be-"

"Nah, Nicole. You're good. It's his ass that I don't like. He didn't even mean what he said" he said throwing his hands up in the air.

"How do you know that?" I asked him cocking my head to the side.

"Because I've heard enough apologies to seperate the sincere ones from the bullshit ones. His apology was one of the bullshit ones"

"Willie, I-"

"I'm leaving. I'll talk to you later or something" he said getting into the car and pulling off.

     I walked into his previous parking spot and sighed. This was all so complicated and far from what I had expected to happen when I came to this school. 

                                                            ***Jacquees' POV***

     I had invited Nicole to come have lunch with Tre and I but she insisted on going back into the school. Tre wasn't letting up on anything and it was really bugging me. I intended on just going to lunch with my best friend to get away from school but it was getting kind of hard with the incident that just happened with Willie and I and Tre asking 20 questions!

"You slept with Nicole?!" he exclaimed as I drove.

     I nodded because I really didn't feel like speaking right now.

"So first, that girl from the club and now Nicole?"

"The girl from the club?" I asked forgetting about the lie I told him.

"You lost your virginity to some girl at the club, remember? Or did you keep some part about that from me to?"

"Actually, yeah...I lost my virginity to Tiana, man" I said.

    His mouth dropped even farther and his eyes seemed to grow wider.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! I knew ya'll did more than just talk when she pulled you into her bedroom. What kind of boy and girl teenagers go into a room with NObody else in there just to have a chat? Then she came out of her bedroom all jumpy and hyper and shit. Why the fuck did you lie to me about that?!"

"Because you make shit a big deal like you are now" I shrugged.

"I only make shit a big deal when you don't tell me or when you don't tell me the truth. Wait...don't change the subject. You slept with Nicole!" he repeated.

"Yes, I did"

"So when were you gonna tell me about that?"

"Today actually when we went to lunch but then Willie came over tryna fight me" I said tightening my grip on the wheel in anger as I remembered him doing so.

     My idea of loyalty is bent? Did he forget that he went out Nicole right after we broke up? Like he said, he knew what she meant to me.

"So you and Nicole are back together?" he asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Does Janay know that?"

"Yeah"

"Does she know that ya'll slept together too?"

"I'm pretty sure she does, Tre! Are we done with the damn questions? You sound like an obsessed baby mama!"

"Okay, last question: Are you gonna try to talk to Willie?"

     I gave Tre a look.

"Hell no! You heard him. He wants me to leave him alone" I answered.

"Because you're apology was crap! Maybe if you talked to him again man to man, he might forgive you"

"Nigga, I'm not gonna lose sleep over the fact that he wants to hold a grudge. I said what I needed to say so fuck him if he doesn't wanna accept it"

"Wow! You're that fucked up?"

     I sighed heavily.

"Look, what I meant was I would like for us to be on good terms again but I'm the last person he's trying to talk to. He doesn't want anything to do with me at the moment so I'm not gonna do anything right now. Maybe I'll set up for us to meet later on so we can talk or something"

     Tre shook his head looking out of his window.

"Bruh, you know that I would never do that to you" I said knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"It's still fucked up, man" he answered not looking away from the window.

     Speaking to Willie was all I could do at this point. I was sorry that he was hurt and that I betrayed him but I wasn't sorry about what I did. Nicole and I loved each other and that night sealed it all. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.8K 1.4K 33
"The countdown is starting," he says standing up and pulling me up with him. "So this is it huh?" He smiles. "Yep, it-" "Girl I have been looking abs...
242K 4.3K 43
Kenzie and her family move to L.A what happens when she meets Johnny and Lauren. Will they become friends or more.
385 143 52
"Friendship is not about who you've known from the longest or who you hang out with, it's about who walked into your life, said 'Hey, I'm here for yo...
Nicole Von Minahil

Mystery / Thriller

4.8K 116 26
My mother had kept secrets from me for as long as I could remember. Never answering anything I asked about my father, my siblings or why they weren't...