Chapter Fifty-Five *FINALE*

Hello, my dear babies lol. Unfortunately, this is the end of Someone Like You and as I've said before, there will be no sequel to it. HOWEVER I have written you guys an epilogue so that you can all have some form of closure. In addition to the epilogue is the prologue to my new story Future starring Roc Royal and Bahja. I'm going to publish the official first chapter to it tomorrow so if you're interested either follow me or just add the story to your library tomorrow or whatever. In closing, I would like to thank all of you who read this from the very bottom of my heart. I honestly didn't expect the outcome that it got but I'm so happy that it did. Thanks for the votes, the comments, the messages, the follows...everything! This was my very first book on here and I hope to be a writer soon so this meant a lot. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @BaileyReloaded Now without further delay, I give you the final chapter of Someone Like You. I really do love ya'll! -Bailey

I pulled up at Janay's house and took a deep breath remembering how everything went down the last time I was here. I really wanted to make things right with her and then Nicole was next. I got Nicole something too that I hoped would influence her decision. However, I forgot it at the house on my way over here so I would have to go back. Some might call it a bribe but it was far from it and I'm sure that she would love it. I stepped out of my car and walked over to her front door ringing the bell. She suddenly arrived at the door no more than 10 seconds later. Her facial expression suddenly turned into and unamused one. All that stood between us now was the screen door. She rolled her eyes and began to close the door back.

"Wait, J, please" I quickly said before she closed the door.

She slowly opened the door back up and rested her weight on he right leg.

"What is it Jacquees? I'm busy"

"Doing what?"

"Something that doesn't involve talking to your ass. Whatchu want?"

"Okay. Attitude!" I said.

"What do you want, Jacquees?" she asked again.

"I wanna talk to you. I realized that I was...can you come outside please?"

"Nah, I'm good. You realized that you were..." she said motioning for me to continue.

I sighed before speaking.

"Okay, I realized that I was wrong for playing you out like that. My reasons for getting with you in the first place were wrong and I should've put your feelings into consideration. It was a selfish and desperate act that didn't need to happen and shouldn't have happened. I had no idea that you were hurting even though I should've considering all of the shit you've been through. I...I really do love you, Janay. You have no idea how bad I feel about what I did to you and Nicole. I say this with the upmost sincerity, J, I'm so...SO sorry. Now, I don't expect us to just jump back into our friendship but-"

"Okay" she interrupted as she began to open the screen door and stepped outside.

"Huh? Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah okay. I forgive you" she said confirming what she meant.

My face lit up.

"For real? I mean, I got more to say" I asked.

"Que, we're good" she giggled shaking her head. "You hit all of the key points that I was pissed about"

"Oh...thank you" I said.

She nodded and looked into my eyes.

"Have you talked to Nicole?" she asked out of nowhere.

"Nah, I was about to though but I needed to talk to you first"