Epilogue

*Thank you for reading Someone Like You. Anyone who I didn't mention in here isn't doing anything special so don't think I forgot to write about them. Enjoy and don't forget to read the prologue for Future*

      Dre found himself a girl named Melanie and got over Nicole. Whether she is "the one" or not is still in question. Lyric moves to San Diego to live with her grandmother due to parental problems where she will spend her senior year but she continues to talk to Nicole frequently and stays updated on what everyone is doing.

     After Janay and Jacquees talked, Janay got over things and moved on...with Willie! They started going out casually as friends at first because Janay didn't want to get caught up too quickly again. She concluded that he was a good guy and they became a little bit more flirtatious as the days went by eventually making it official. Willie still aspires to make his way to the NFL by himself which he is successfully doing. His father still continues to ignore him but it's nothing new. Even though the trust still isn't the same, Willie and Jacquees are in a better place in their friendship.

     Jacquees' mom will be in jail for another few years but he still continues to visit her as much as he can. His father has been doing better on his parenting skills. He still isn't perfect but he is way better now. Jacquees and Nicole continue to have a few rough patches in their relationship but like they always have, they managed to get through it and fall even deeper in love.