Chapter Thirty-Nine

It was finally Friday and I was ready to get on with my weekend. Jacquees wasn't here which I was expecting. He had told me that he was going to go see his mom and thought it would be best for him to take the day off and I didn't object. The halls were swarming with other kids who were just as ready to get out of this place as I was. I wasn't going to be doing anything this weekend as far as I knew but doing nothing for two days was better than being here for five days listening to nagging teachers. But everybody was going to Karma from what I was hearing. Thinking about that only brought back memories and of course they weren't good ones.

      I approched my locker and started to twist the knob to the correct numbers on the lock before pulling down it down unlocking the locker. As I opened it, I saw Janay leaned up next to my locker.

"Sup, girl" she said with a smile.

     I gave her a slight smile back before turning my attention back to my locker and I pulled my bag out of it.

"You going to Karma tonight?" she asked.

     I turned to her and placed a hand on my hip giving her a look.

"Dumb question, huh?" she sighed shaking her head.

"Exactly" I said bending down and stuffing my binder into my bag.

     She chuckled and then started to look down at the ground biting her lip. I swung my bag over my shoulder and locked my locker back raising an eyebrow at her.

"Um...Jacquees isn't here today" I said thinking that he was maybe the reason she was over here.

"Oh I-I know. I came here for you" she said playing with her fingers.

     My eyes widened. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw that my mom was here.

"You have a minute?" Janay asked me.

     I held a finger up to her and began to text my mom. My teacher needs to talk to me about my grades. Just hold on, I'll be out in a few minutes I typed. Then I turned my attention back to Janay and nodded at her. We walked to the picnic area of the school by the cafeteria and it was empty. We both sat down at a table and I waited for her to speak. After a while, she finally decided to say something.

"I think this is kind of a stupid thing to do considering the fact that you're his most recent ex but I needed to ask you something"

"What is it?" I giggled.

"Well...Jacquees and I have been friends for a really long time and I know he's going through a lot so I kind of want to do something nice for him"

"Awww. I think he would like that" I smiled. "So what do you need me for? You want me to help you set it up?"

"Um...I want to do something really nice for him" she said biting her lip again.

     At first, I was confused as to what she was trying to say but then it finally hit me. She wanted to have sex with Jacquees! I was getting jealous all over again but I tried not to show it.

"Oh okay. Well again, why do you need me? Threesome?"

"No no...no" she said instantly with wide eyes.

     I laughed at her sudden reaction.

"I was just wondering how I should approach the entire thing. You guys did it, right?"

     I rubbed the back of my neck and looked down. We had only went out for a couple of weeks. Is that the expected time limit for sex or something in this city?