Chapter Twenty-Nine

***Jacquees' POV***

     I had spent the past few hours at Nicole's house just chilling and talking. She seemed so much more relaxed after me pleasuring her. And even I was feeling a little better after spending some time with her. It was nice to spend some time around someone who I actually liked besides Tre. We were watching tv in her room with my head on her lap and her running her hands through my dreads when she picked up the remote and paused it. I looked up at her as if to say, "What the heck?!"

"Que?" she finally said.

"Yeah?"

"You remember that thing you told me about you losing your virginity to some girl named Tiana?"

     I smiled. I already knew where thing was going.

"Yes, I do" I answered.

"Well, would you be willing to tell me that story now?"

     I looked up at her in a surprised way. Usually you wouldn't expect your girlfriend to want to hear so many stories about your sexual past.

"You sure?" I asked.

     She nodded. I deeply inhaled and began to tell the story.

                                                                         ***Flashback***

     Tre and I finally approached Tiana's house. It had been the first time that we had ever been to her house and it was huge! We could hear music booming from the inside. This was our first big party yet so we didn't know what to expect or what to do. But we had both been one of Tiana's friends since first grade so we thought that we owed it to her to go. We took a deep breath and walked up to the front door. I rang the bell after fighting with Tre over who should do it. After a few seconds of waiting, Tiana finally came to the door as the noise from the inside of the house sharpened.

     She was wearing a hot pink tubetop dress that squeezed her exposing all of her curves. Her long, brown hair was straightened and flowed down her shoulders. She had on silver high heels and red lipgloss. If you didn't know that she was turning 16 today, you would've thought that she was 20! She had a big smile on her face. A smile that I always thought defined her entire personality of the funny and energetic girl that I had met when I was 6 years old and had been friends with ever since.

"HEY!" she beamed as she pulled us both in for a group hug. "You guys made it!"

"Haha, yeah..." Tre said as if he was uncomfortable.

"Oh sorry" Tiana said releasing us. "I'm just so excited to see you guys here. I've been waiting for you guys all night"

     She was looking directly at me when she said that which made me feel pretty weird.

"Well, now that I'm here you can show me where the snacks are at" Tre said rubbing his hands together.

     Tiana laughed and stepped to the side letting us walk into the house. Almost everybody from school was there and some teenage relatives of Tiana who looked a lot like her. We partied and drank a little bit for the first few minutes. Something that I had picked up on while I was there was that Tiana kept on eye-balling me. I kept trying to overlook it but it was just out there! I was beginning to think that I might be overreacting. We had just finished cutting the cake and I went to go use the restrom. As I was coming out of there, someone pulled me into a room.

     I was getting ready to fight the person when I realized that it was Tiana! She closed the door and locked it. She turned to me with a smile on her face. I looked around me and concluded that it was her bedroom because of the feminine atmosphere.