Why Did You Leave Me?

Von Peighton___

Edward never came back after he left in new moon. Bella becomes a vamp and tries to deal with her new found s... Mehr

Why Did You Leave Me?
20 years later
I love you, Daddy.
Can't You Leave Me Alone?!
Bad boys.
Why? Just why?
Do I forgive him?
School......Gotta Love It.
Three guys in one day. Great!
The visit
My savior
Kiss Me
Everything is Changing
Shattered
Where?
He doesn't think
Power
Not Here for You
Why is Everything so Confusing?
Flames running through me
Author note
Leaving
Thanks for the Memories
Cover your Tracks
All I feel is pain
Everyone comes and goes.
Sparks flying
Cold eyes
School......... Again
Game On!
Pain......... a different kind
Abandoned
Listen to the sounds
It's too late to apologize
The Beginning of Something New
Epilogue part 1
Author Note
Sequel.
One more Author's note

Epilogue part 2

733 31 2
Von Peighton___

15 years later......

The twins have grown up so fast. Renesmee and Liam look like they're 17 and they have both found their mates. They both stopped aging 8 years ago.

Renesmee's mate is a vampire named Jace. He is sweet and a southern gentleman. I have two grandchildren named Lexi and Braden. Since Renesmee is half human she is able to have children. Lexi is 4 while Braden is 1.

Liam also found his mate named Serena. Renesmee and her are practically sisters. Serena is also a vampire and they have a son. My powers came handy there. Their son's name is Jaxson. Jaxson is 4 months old and got Serena's big blue eyes.

Marie hasn't found her mate but she is still a free spirit and I don't think she wants to find her mate. Emmet and Rose are still wrapped around her finger though.

Edward and I have never been stronger. I think our children are our glue. We share everything again and my human memories were replaced by these better, vampire versions.

I was flipping through a baby album from the kids when Edward came over and took my hand. He lead me to our meadow and sat me in his lap. We watch the sunrise and I couldn't help but have that symbolize my life. I knew that my life was starting over at the dawn of today.

That's it guys, it's done. 😢I don't know if I should make a sequel or not. Please let me know if I should or not. ~Peighton

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.4K 238 18
Bella and Edward are back. Will Edward find Bella in time. The whole team is together for the first time. Will everything go good or will they mess u...
15.5K 677 25
What if the Cullen's find Bella living with her abusive father, after Bella's mother dies in a car accident? What will Bella do? Will the Cullen's sa...
Vampire Angel Von Nathalya

Vampirgeschichten

2.5K 63 8
Edward and Bella continue their love story right after New Moon but there are a few new faces in the picture. An old flame Edward forgot? Or a new on...
279K 7.6K 22
Bella never started drama between Jacob and Edward. She didn't make new friends at her new school with her new truck but why? Because she never came...