Fixing Noah / Finding Noah...

By MistressOP

A broken marriage. A new job. She works as a Personal Assistant on the ForNoah Youtube channel. Noah is on th... More

0 | Prologue | Beep
00 | The Bow
01 | Mirrors
02 | The Interview
03 | Goodnight
04 | Recess
05 | Part 1 - For Breakfast
05 | Part 2 - For Friends
06 | That Night
07 | Every Saturday
08 | Beep 2
09 | Live
10 | Color
11 | Down
12 | The Drama Kiss
13 | A Sailing Boat
14 | Sea of Stars
15 | Part 1 - Happy Birthday
15 | Part 2 - Family
16 | Miss Connection
17 | Dark Clouds
18 | Part 1 - The Storm
18 | Part 2 - The Storm
19 | Riding the Storm
20 | Part 1 - Pickup
20 | Part 2 - Mrs. Robinson
20 | Part 3 - Capes
21 | Part 1 - Get on
21 | Part 2 - Birds and Bees
22 | Part 1 - Welcome to the Crocker Art Museum
22 | Part 2 - Sand
22 | Part 3 - Into the Sea
22 | Part 4 - Eye of the storm
23 | The Call
24 | It Snowed in Sacramento
26 | Merry Christmas
27 | Saturday Without Noah
00 | The Stern - Thank yous are needed.
The Tour. - Sneak Peak | Overture | Prologue 0
0 | Prologue - Neptune at the Crocker - Finding Noah
01 | Goodnight 2
02 | Coffee Before Bed
03 | Cinderella's Ball
04 | Welcome back to the Crocker Art Museum
05 | Uninvited
06 | Ghost
07 | I see Ghosts
08 | Breathe
09 | Going Going Gone
10 | Pumpkins don't Last
11 | By the Lake
12 | Mafia
13 | Broccoli Gate L
14 | Part 1 - It was Weird
14 | Part 2 - Space Cadet
15 | CakeMe
16 | Bigger Things
17 | Breakfast with Friends 2.0 - Part 1
17 | Caustic - Part 2
17 | Biscuits - Part 3
17 | After - Part 4
18 | The New Girl
19 | Bus
20 | Life
21 | BB&B - Book Clubs, Bookfriends, and Bobs
22 | Meet you at the Crocker
23 | Need - Part 1
23 | Need - Part 2
24 | Neptune
25 | A Shoreline of Pine and Redwood - Part 1
25 | Trust - Part 2
26 | Happy Birthday - Part 1
26 | Ice - Part 2
26 | Talk - Part 3
26 | Neptune's Superman - Part 4
27 | He Made me Coffee - Part 1
27 | Boxes - Part 2
28 | Noah - Part 1
28 | No Comment - Part 2
29 | Pa Pa Paparazzi
30 | Wait
31 | A Walk to Remember
32 | To Build a Love
33 | This one is for us - Part 1
33 | More Us - Part 2
34 | On to Forever + The Stern & Thank Yous

25 | This One is for Me

1K 94 24
By MistressOP

My nervous fingers click one of my bedroom lights off by the door. The light by the nightstand is dim and leaves the room in silhouettes. The hours stretch and my gaze is drawn like a magnet to the backdoor of my bedroom. My busy fingers tie and untie my robe. A light knock against my door. Noah stands in the doorway in a Santa hat, shirtless, while snowflakes fall on his muscular shoulders. Better than a pizza order in a 70s porno. I stifle the giggle I want to let out badly.Bare chest with a careful smattering of hair. Hard flat nipples and a happy trail down to his belt. Santa just got an upgrade. Sexy.... So damn casually sexy.

Noah's half-smile is a new smile of his. Something I know I have to remember forever. It's infectious, that smile and his ocean eyes look at me without reserve. I love Noah, shy, not shy, happy, and joyous. I love Noah anyway I can get him, but this new Noah is unexpected. He walks up the steps to my back door, goes through, and shuts the cold air behind him when he closes the door. He throws his Santa hat at the bed behind me. Confidence shines in his intense focus, it's just us. And his rare eye contact is lavished on me. He drinks me in without hesitation. His cold fingertip comes under my chin, then tips it up. The giggle I was holding on to came out with a whisper. He catches it with his kiss.

Noah kissed me like he knew every inch of me. And I felt that hard pounding in my chest as my heart raced with the knowledge he knew every damn inch. Whether I wanted to admit it out loud fully to him, every inch of me was his. Maybe this is a one-way thing and I'm not pushing my expectations on him. I don't want to push him into something, but...

But damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

A big jumble of everything piles on and the kiss turns a little frantic. A salty tear mixed into our kiss. All the bitter twists with our tongues weaving the gentle sweetness out of the intimacy. Noah slows me down to his pace. He pulls back from me.

"Tell me what is wrong," Noah asks? His expression is filled with questions.

I love you. I have no idea where you are at. Where we are at. We are casually fucking, but everything is falling apart around me. I need you so goddamn bad. I need this one just for me, no matter what happens. And for once it's me that is lacking words. I couldn't dump that on him.

My shoulders rise and fall in a shrug. Noah's confidence slides from his eyes. That was something I didn't want him to lose. The moment seems too fragile as we balance on the edge. I give him a watery smile. Then wrap my arms around his thick body, burying my head on his bare chest. Smelling that ocean and woods smell of Noah.

We stay together interlace at the moment, on the edge of something in silence together. It cocoons around us in a bubble, slowing time.

He wraps his arms around me, humming. The sound fills the silence. Noah rocks with me in his arms and the world shrinks. The fear of the choices of tomorrow becomes tiny.

It's just us. Me and him.

Time stretches and his chest hair tickles my nose. Then I realize the impossible when I look down.

"We're dancing!" What the fuck? "I didn't know you could dance! You were holding out on me."

"Well, Tari, we can all waltz." With my head against his chest, the words rumble out of Noah pleasantly. I've logged thousands of hours of editing videos to upload. Stalkers have looked at this man less than I have. I don't remember him dancing. "We all play the piano, a little guitar, the girls are better than us boys. We can all sing too."

He keeps humming after his quick words, then he smiles down at me. I follow his lead and do a little spin. I melt back into his broad chest. My head rubs against his chest hair and I listen to his heart race with my touch.

My body reacts to him, wanting to give as much as my taking. The tip of my tongue plays with his flat, hard nipple. He hisses as if shocked, and that shock of electricity goes through me, too. His hands slide into my robe and I feel them against my thin nightgown. I lift my eyes to him and I let him watch as my tongue flicks again against his nipple. I smiled at him. He kisses me, sharing the moment as we push it back and forth between each other. His big hand wraps around my thick thigh, lifting me. My legs wrap around his waist. My hips shifted against his belly, searching for pressure. A slick, juicy silky trail of me rubs against his belly with my lack of panties.

I need it fast. A franticness envelopes me as tomorrow's decisions creep again. I need it as fast as he can give it to me. But Noah is patiently drawing me closer and backing us onto the bed.

He laid me on the bed and I slipped out of my robe and lifted the nightgown over my head. Noah pushes my knees up. He tilts his head to the side. I see the gears working in his head. I try my hardest not to giggle. It doesn't work out, and my hand covers my mouth to stop the giggling before I wake someone up. Emotionally, I seem to be all over the place tonight. I sit up on the bed and kiss him in an attempt to pull his enormous body on top of me to get this rodeo going. He doesn't budge at all. He turns slightly away from me.

His long, sandy blonde hair blocks his eyes from mine. Shit, I shouldn't have laughed. I reach up and move his hair from his eyes for me to see. Good, he's smiling but... I follow his eye line and look down at what he's looking at. I'm wide open to him, wet, and he's stuck on that spot between my thighs. I silently giggle. Good, I didn't hurt his feelings.

Noah's hand comes up from the bed and the tip of his big finger slips between my folds. It's like he's got his finger in the ice cream. He takes that finger, swiping it at my wetness and dragging it up from my entrance. His finger flicks across my hard clit and my middle clenches hard. He brings that silk coated finger to his lips. My eyebrows go up. He licks it clean.

"Shit, that's sexy." I moan.

"Yes," Noah answered me, his eyes never locked on the spot. One-handed, he unbuckles his belt to the opening of his jeans, then he opens his fly. Thank you, God. I didn't turn off the lights and I got the full show. The gears move again in his eyes. Gaze never leaves my wetness for a second and those greedy sloppy sounds because god damn it I'm READY. Sometimes Noah has this habit of sexy leveling up when you don't notice it. In Dragon Ball Z, the anime, there are always long training arcs. The superhero gets powerful and then comes out with hair-on-fire muscles out ready to defeat the monster. Noah isn't like that when he powers up and goes into full Sea God mode and then levels up. It's when you aren't really looking. He's muscle, thick body, huge, sexy then he's pussy breaking sexy without you noticing. Yes, he was pussy breaking sexy as I watched him enjoy the taste of me.

My breathing is erratic as my hips move in little circles to get closer to his touch. Noah's full attention is scary. He puts his hand under my butt, pushes it up. His head drops to my center. His rough beard rubs against my inner thigh. Oh shit, this is new. He's never...

"oh..." my body arcs to meet his lips as they brush against my sex. My hands grab for his long hair. My urge for more is a real molten thing growing in my center. He circles my hard, throbbing clit. Around and around the little pearl, just out of reach of what I need. I shift my hips, chasing it. Chasing him as everything I need at that moment he could give to me. If he would just...IF HE WOULD JUST! His eyes lock to mine and he watches me with his lips locked onto my overheated pussy. He lifts his head just enough so I can see his tongue play between my pussy lips. Noah's eyes on mine and his tongue move to my exposed hard clit. His tongue flicks over my clit. "Yes, yes, please." the breathy words drip from me. A hard clench at my center as I race towards the edge of the cliff. Into that deep blue, forever ocean. Please...

"Please.." becomes a nearly silent chant, barely noticeable. I squirm under his touch, trying to move close and farther away at the same time. He holds me down. I bite my lower lip as the very center of me explodes out. I shake under this man. I try to move away from the goodness it's too much. He holds me in place to take it. Slowing down, licking at every creamy bit of me he can get to. I run my fingers through his hair, riding out his eagerness. Fuckk... The shudder of another orgasm on its heels if he keeps at this.

"Noah?"

"Yes?" He lifts his head.

"Come up here. I'm not sure how much more I can take. It's too good." And he was too good at this. His weight atop me, I kiss him, tasting my creamy self all over his lips. I wanted all of him, everything I could get. I didn't want to deny myself anything. Just this one for me. I repeated it like a prayer to myself. That hard pull from my chest at the thought. I push on. My hand on Noah's broad chest. He lifts up and I turn over. Setting up on all fours. I was not fucking around.

His cool fingertip touches my exposed lower back lightly. Cold goosebumps prickle my dark skin at his soft touch. Soaked, shifting my hips back and forth atop the bed, my pure frustration on display. My mind locks on to a trail of wetness running down my inner thigh to the bed. Nothing was happening. Not a shift of the bed other than his fingertip against my lower back. I was hanging out in the wind with nothing. What the fuck? He wasn't moving, and it took me a second to figure it out.

I turn my head and view the dressing mirror on the vanity in front of the bed. Noah's broad back on display and no movement. Sometimes I forget he was a virgin not too long ago. But we have been keeping it mostly basic. Super basic, like teenagers rushing to get to the point most of the time with very little frills. I sit up on my knees and lean back into his chest.

"Noah?" In a simple check if he's ok.

No answer from him. His hot breathing against the back of my neck. But no answer. I like this place against him. Molded together, but not fully together yet.

"I'm not expecting circus tricks and Kamasutra fuckery, promise."

"Ok," was his gruff answer. I turn my head and he kisses me. His large hand wraps around my waist. My ass moves up in down his hard length, good still in a good place. Then I turn back and I smile into our kiss. Shifting my knees open a little wider. Reach between us to hold his hard cock, rubbing the head with my thumb through his velvety pre-cum. His muscles tighten at each swipe of my thumb. Then line him up to me.

He thrust up into my slickness, burying himself deep inside of me. Noah grunts into my mouth. I break the kiss, biting my inner cheek to hang on to the moan. Try to stay quiet as possible. He fills me up, and it still burns a little. I never got used to his size. No matter how many times I've had him, it's always this fullness that is overwhelming at first. As the fullness eases away, my hips circle down to meet him. Searching for just the right depth.

I fall forward and push my ass back to his thrusts. That moan I've been hanging on to breaks free. Both his hands push my thighs wider, exposing more of me to his length. Noah's thrusts are slow movements but give me no room to do anything but take him. He knows my body, and he knows what he's doing to it now that he's found his rhythm. My inner core grasps for his cock, clenching hard to keep him just a little longer. The frantic all-outpace he won't let me have is building something bigger than what I thought could be. It builds behind my mind, behind my eyes, in the center of my body, spreading out and tightening into a smaller ball. I bite my lip and his gigantic hands make sure I keep coming back onto his thick cock in just the right way repeatedly. I can't...the orgasm came and has me in its hold. It's just a cliff that I have no choice but to jump off the edge into the ocean. I look back at Noah, his ocean eyes are centered on the place where we are joined chasing the edge together.

Light blasts behind my eye as I bare down hard. Noah's big arm comes under me, pulling me up to him. With my back against his chest, I turn my head and Noah kisses me. As wave after wave of ecstasy hits me, he grunts into my mouth.

"Good," Noah says. It's to the point and very Noah. I feel his smile against my lips.

"So, good," I answer because it's what I needed for our connection. All of it. He stays deep in me as he lays me back in the bed. My back into his chest, with his big body wrapped around mine. Fully little spoon surrounded by the scent of ocean and woods. Mixed with us together. Noah cuddles into me and he slips off into sleep. His breathing became deep and regular against the back of my neck.

I closed my eyes and the tears I was holding back when I opened the door finally fell quietly without waking him up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.1K 31
"'Jason!', I moaned out. I could feel his member twitch inside of me as he let out a shaky breath. I always knew the effect my moans had on him. Our...
5.9K 302 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
140K 5.5K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
19.2K 777 36
-------Winter 2017------ Cover by Ellipticall*** Evelyn Williams just wants to be a lawyer. She doesn't know what "kind" yet - but she will be a la...