Dreams, Not So Romantic ✔(A T...

By soulfulSAZ

Highest ranking #1 in Spiritual uncountable times Alhumdulillah.. #2 in Spiritual 10 plus times Alhumdulillah... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note :)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A Request.. (Old)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N (Old)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not An Update..🙉 (Old)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (1)
Chapter 34 (2)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Covers..
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (1)
Chapter 38 (2)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (1)
Chapter 41 (2)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (1)
Chapter 43 (2)
Chapter 44
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Sarah's Pregnancy #Bonus Chapter
In The Pursuit of Love

Chapter 19

18.3K 1K 85
By soulfulSAZ

Yazan's POV

"Because.. We have booked a beautiful hotel suite for you both" ammi said over excited.

To say I was embarassed was an understatement. I peeped a look at Sarah, and her eyes were as wide as they could get.

"But-"

"No but.. The driver will come tomorrow to take you both back home. Now shoo" ammi said not letting me complete.

I opened the door ever so slowly, not wanting to leave the car and got out of the car. I went to open the door for Sarah but she had already opened it and was fiddling with her lehenga. I opened the door ajar and very nervously stretched my hand for her to take.

She stopped and looked at me. Her eyes showed an ocean of sadness and were glistening due to the tears. She then looked down, gathered her lehanga in her hand, with the other she took support of the door and came out, ignoring me completely. I took back my empty hand and closed the door behind her.

After saying goodbyes, ammi and pop drove home and we walked in the hotel.

"Umm.. Mrs. And Mr. Yazan Siddiqui" I told on reaching the reception. It felt weird on saying this. Sarah was standing beside me with her gaze on the floor, holding the lehenga with her hands.

"A honeymoon suite is all ready sir. Congratulations to both of you" the receptionist said and my head snapped towards her smiling face. Sarah stiffened beside me. I couldnt reply, so I just nodded.

A man took us to our room. He opened the door and I gestured Sarah to enter. He gave me the keys and stood their smiling. I looked at him confused and then realised. I gave him some money and he left.

I entered and saw that Sarah was looking around the room. I stood there and took a glance at the suite and it was beautifully decorated. Upon entering there was a living room with a set of sofa and all antique decorations. A door in the living room led to another room, I guess that must be the bedroom.

She was moving around, touching the things and I heard a wow. I smiled and closed the door. Upon hearing the click of the door she immediately left whatever she was doing and stood straight resulting in the fall of the vase which was kept near her. A gasp left her mouth and she immediately sat down to pick up the pieces of the broken vase.

"No.. Sarah leave it. Its okay." I said pacing towards her.

"I-I am sorry. I'll pick it up" she said almost crying.

"You'll hurt your-"

"Aah..Shit" I couldnt even complete and the glass had pierced her thumb.

Did she just curse?

I ran and sat opposite her.

"I told you to leave it" I said looking at her thumb from which the blood was oozing out. I made her sit on the sofa and sat beside her. Taking a hold of her hand I said,

"Show me"

And she immediately pulled her hand back. I felt hurt a little and looked at her face. Tears were falling from her eyes. Making a tsk sound I called the room service for the first aid box.

When the housekeeping man came I took the first aid box from him and asked him to clean up the mess.

Then I asked Sarah to follow me to the room. But she didnt budge. I just wanted to make her feel comfortable.

I was getting angry by the passing minute so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. At first she resisted, but when I didnt leave her hand she stopped fighting. Holding her wrist I led her to the bedroom which was fully decorated with red and white roses and she silently followed. I made her sit on the bed covered with rose petals and sat down in front of her on the floor. Opening the first aid box I took cotton and held her hand delicately to clean the blood. But as soon as I held her hand she looked at me and pulled her hand back. Taking another swab of cotton she started cleaning her wound.

The way she looked at me and our eyes met, I could see that she was scared. I had noticed earlier also that whenever I was close to her or when I touched her she got scared like hell. Like when I wanted to recite the dua back at her home, then also she was scared when I raised my hand to put it on her forehead.

Sitting there I watched her tend to her wound with difficulty with her left hand. Then she took out the band-aid and tried to put it on her finger, but she couldn't. So I took it from her hand and she again stiffened.

"Dont worry, I wont touch you" I whispered putting the band-aid on her hand making sure not to touch her. I could feel her gaze on me but I didnt look up.

"Its done. You can go and freshen up" I said and she nodded and went to the bathroom.

I stood up putting the box aside and removed all the petals from the bed, unlit all the candles and opened the lights, closing the dimly lit lights.

She came out of the bathroom and looked around. She hadn't even removed her hijab and was in that heavy lehenga.

"Umm..do you want some comfortable clothes? I can ask the hotel-"

"No. I think I have something in that bag which my friend gave. Thank you" she said softly without looking at me.

I nodded and made my way towards the bathroom and she went out in the living room. I watched her back and then I remembered that the man was cleaning up, so I went after her and saw that he had gone. She hadnt seen me and was sitting on the sofa with her back towards me looking into the bag which her friend had given her.

I was watching when she took out some unappropriate clothes from the bag and immediately put them back. She turned around suddenly and I ducked back in the room to let her know that I had not seen her with that horrendous dress. I was embarassed like hell and hurriedly went to the bathroom. I came out thinking that I would ask her to sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch, but she was not in the room. Putting the coat in the wardrobe, I went out and saw her curled up on the sofa. The candles were all unlit and the lights were brightly lit. She had done the same to the living room, which I had done to the bedroom. I went up to her and sat down watching her beautiful face. Hearing her even breaths, I was confirmed that she was sleeping.

Watching her sleeping peacefully, I was reminded of that day in the office. She looked the same, pure and beautiful. I looked away saying Astaghfirullah when I remembered that she is my wife now and I can look at her all I want. Smiling I got up and went to the room.

Lying there I went back to the day when I had found out that I was getting married to Sarah. It was the day when I went to drop off her parents and her sister to their home. When I first saw her home, I was confused.

Maybe she has one more sister.

I had thought, but then again ammi had said that they were two sisters and one brother. One sister is already married. So it must be Sarah.

Did she know?

And from the next day I had started avoiding her. I dont know why but I was so nervous around her. I had told Stephen about her and that was my huge mistake. He kept on teasing me, infront of her also. I guess she didnt knew, thats why she was casual around me.

I had taken ammi to shopping two days before marriage. As she was selecting the nikah dress for her, a golden lehenga caught my eye and I automatically imagined Sarah in that dress. Hesitatingly I had pointed that dress to ammi and she after winking at me bought the dress.

The nikah was done in the masjid and I couldnt be more happy. I had always wanted a simple nikah in the masjid.

In her room, my eyes fell on her through the mirror. And I couldnt take my eyes off of her. She was looking enthralling.

"Sarah, come here beta. Meet my son. You two havnt seen each other till now, come and meet him" ammi said.

If only you knew ammi..

She left us alone and I reached forward to recite the dua'a when she backed and our eyes met. She had beautiful chocolate brown eyes. This was the first time I was this close to her and I was way too nervous.

She was scared but then when I started reciting dua'a she calmed a bit, not before shivering under my touch. When I opened my eyes she was staring at me and when I cleared my throat, she looked away.

She wanted to say something, I could see that on her face. I thought she would ask that if I knew or not, but what she asked made me laugh.

She called me Sir?

We went down after praying two raka'at. She was about to fall when I grabbed her from her waist and pulled her closer. Our bodies touching, her hands on my chest, our faces just inches apart and our heartbeats were racing with each other.

"Perfect"

With Stephen's voice we distanced ourselves. I was way too embarassed when I saw everyone's gaze on us. There was a hint annoyance on Sarah's face.

Making sure that she does not trip on her lehnga again, I held her lehenga and we walked down together.

As we were sitting, that stupid Stephen pushed me and I literally fell on her. I immediately sat back and glared at him. He winked at me and whispered in my ear, "Tell her that she is looking beautiful". I shot him a glare telling him how dare u call her beautiful. He immediately made an innocent face and again whispered, "I can see it on your face. I know you haven't complemented her till yet."

I just shook my head.

"Say it or I will say it" he threatened.

So very nervously, I went closer to her and said. "You are looking beautiful" but she didnt react.

"God Yazan, you are such a dumb. You were stuttering" and I didnt realise that I had stuttered.

As I was lying and thinking of all these events of the day, there was sudden darkness in the room. The electricity had gone.

"Wow.. In such a big hotel also the lights are gone" I murmured.

I got up on my elbow, opened the flashlight of my phone and kept it on the side table and laid back.

I again went back to the time when Wali came and sat beside me and had threatened me.

I smiled to myself. He sure is a protective brother. I remember his words,

"As you are now married to Aapi, I just want to say that you have to take care of her. I love her very much and if, if I see a single tear in her eye, I swear I'll ki-"

"Woah woah saale sahab" here I cut him raising my hands and with a smile.

I had then assured him of everything. After some conversation he started telling me about her,

"She's afraid of-"

Ya Allah. I got up and ran out to the living room with my mobile. There I saw her in the flashlight, sitting on the sofa with her head resting on her knees and she had her arms wrapped around herself. I could hear her sobs.

I went up to her and after much thinking kept my hand on her shoulder,

"Sarah" I whispered.

At my touch, she screamed and looked up alarmingly. Her eyes as big as a dove and full of tears and fear.

"Sarah, its me. Yazan" I said pulling my hand back. Then slowly her eyes drooped and her head fell back.

I immediately put my arms around her and held her back. She was unconscious.

A jug of water was kept there on the table. So holding her with one hand, I sprinkled some water on her face. But she didnt move. I started panicking.

Ya Allah. Let her be okay.

I sprinkled some water again and after a few seconds she moved a little. Slowly she opened her eyes and upon seeing me she jerked back and sat straight. But when she looked around, the fear was back again in her eyes.

"Its okay Sarah, I am here with you" I said holding her hand and this time she didnt pull her hand back.

"Common lets go the room. I'll sleep on the couch and you wont be alone" I said standing up taking her hand in mine. She stood up and walked beside me. I small smiled and entered the room.

The room was much darker and as soon as we entered she grabbed my arm and came close. I kept my hand on her hand and made her sit on the couch.

"Here hold this" I said giving her my mobile and she took it. I started looking up for the matchbox. It took me a while to search all the drawers and upon finding it, I lit up all the candles. A sweet aroma filled the room. I turned around and found her sleeping in an awkward position. Her head was about to fall when I ran and held her, my hand on her cheek. Her skin is so soft. Caressing her cheek with my thumb I held her head back.

She must have slept when the room was lit up with candles. And she must be dead tired.

The candle lights were making her look all the more beautiful. The golden colour was enhanced and was reflecting on her skin.

"Sarah" I whisper called. But she didnt budge. She was in a deep sleep and must not be comfortable here. So after much thinking, I slowly put my one hand behind her neck and the other beneath her knees and carried her bridal style to the bed.

She is light like a feather.

I slowly put her on the bed and she whimpered. I froze on my spot and wondered how will she react on knowing that I carried her, but to my luck she didnt open her eyes. And as a tear fell from her closed eye, she murmured,

"Baba, dont leave me alone in the dark"

"Sshh.. I am here" I whispered sitting down on the floor and she smiled a little in her sleep. Turning on her side she grasp my hand which was on the bed while sleeping. Sweet tingles went all over my body and I tried to pull away my hand from her grasp but she tightened her hold. So I left it there and kept staring at her face.

She is afraid of the dark. So never leave her alone in the dark.

Wali's words kept ringing in my ears. How could I forget. She has left her home for me. She is my responsibility and on the very first day she got hurt and fainted. All these thoughts and her touch on my hand kept me awake almost all night and I didnt know when sleep took over me.

I woke up to sound of a door being closed. I opened my eyes to find that I had been sleeping while sitting on the floor and my head on the bed. While Sarah wasn't on the bed. I guess she is in the bathroom.

My neck was hurting and my legs were stiff. With much difficulty I stood up sat on the bed. I took a glance at the clock and it was 8 a.m.

I missed fajr. Astaghfirullah.

Keeping my head in my hands I was praying for Allah's forgiveness, when the door clicked open and I raised my head to see Sarah coming out of the washroom. On seeing me she stopped in her tracks, but then resumed her work ignoring me. I went to the washroom to freshen up.

I called the room service to take our orders for the breakfast. We were sitting in the living room doing just nothing, not even talking. I saw that she was continuously rubbing her hands.

The person came to take our orders.

"Tea or coffee" he asked.

"Coffee"

"Coffee"

We both said in unison. He scribbled down something on the paper.

"Anything to eat sir"

I looked at Sarah and she shook her head.

"Some toast and butter would be fine" I said and he nodded and left.

After sometime the bell rang and I got up and brought the breakfast tray and put it on the table in front of her.

She picked up the cup, but winced and immediately held the cup with her left hand. It was difficult for her to hold anything because of the cut on her thumb.

I took a sip of coffee and started putting butter on a slice of bread. She was busy in sipping her coffee when I held my hand out in front of her with the toast.

She first looked at my hand then at me and then shook her head.

"Have it Sarah. Drinking Coffee on an empty stomach is not good. Here" I said faking a stern pushing my hand forward.

She looked at me and then kept her cup on the table, mumbling,

"Aap khayen. Hum le lenge (You eat. I'll take it by myself)

"You wont be able to Sarah. You have got hurt" I said pointing at her hand.

She sighed and took it from my hand. We silently ate our breakfast, me stealing glances at her and her looking anywhere but me.

My phone rang breaking the silence. I picked it up.

"The driver has come. Lets go" I said to Sarah and she nodded. I went to the room to take my tux and she started wearing her sandles. I took a last glance at the room making sure that nothing was left behind when my eye caught something on the floor. I bend down to pick it up. It was an anklet.

It must me Sarah's.

I went out and she was all ready to leave.

"Sarah, is it yours?" I asked her showing her the anklet. Her eyes widened and then nodded, mumbling something which I couldnt get. I pushed my hand forward to give it to her, but her hands were full. With left hand she was holding her lehenga and in right hand she was holding the packet which contained that horrible dress. She forwarded her wounded hand to take it but I kept it in my tux pocket saying that I'll give it to her at home.

She nodded and we left the hotel, not before giving the hotel authorities a peace of mind about the electricity and made our way to my house- our house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 79 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
433K 26.8K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...
9.4K 739 18
"I can't marry you," the words slipped out of her mouth, paining her in the process. "Why?" He questioned, "Feiha, you know how I feel for you and I...
263K 14.4K 31
Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustrious Zafar Shah Abraar, a prominent busi...