Selfie With The Mafia

By KeepingItDespacito

#3 in Romance #2 in Humor Book I & II in the Tattered Souls Series. 1st Book - Completed [16/12/2017] 2nd Boo... More

Intro and Disclaimer
Prologue
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
A/N: NO UPDATES
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
A/N
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
Book II - Selfie With The Mafia
Book II - Prologue
Book II - | 1 |
Book II - | 2 |
Book II - | 3 |
Q/A • #AskRaaz •
Book II - | 4 |
Book II - | 5 |
Book II - | 6 |
Book II - | 7 |
Book II - | 8 |
Book II - | 9 |
Book II - | 10 |
Book II - | 11 |
Book II - | 12 |
Book II - | 13 |
Book II - | 14 |
Book II - | 15 |
Book II - | 16 |
Book II - | 17 |
Book II - | 18 |
Book II - | 19 |
Book II - | 20 |
Book II - | 21 |
Book II - | 22 |
Book II - | 23 |
Book II - | 24 |
Book II - | 25 |
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1

| 18 |

101K 3.9K 379
By KeepingItDespacito

Ava

"Ace, leave." Aaron commanded, his heated eyes never leaving away from me, his gaze shooting fire throughout me.

Ace looked at me and then at him. He had a huge grin on his face all the while, he didn't look like he was scared of Aaron. Ace placed the bottle on the island before nodding towards Aaron.

I grabbed his huge tattooed---which I didn't notice before---arm and pleaded him with my eyes to not leave me alone with this maniac. Aaron looked like he was ready to bury me six feet under the ground and I didn't had a dead wish.

"You can say whatever you want to but Ace is not going anywhere, he's my friend." I blurted out without making an eye contact with Aaron. Ace smiled at me and stuck his tongue out at Aaron to which he earned a glare from him.

"Friend," Aaron scoffed.

"Yeah, bro. You heard her," Ace stated, grinning deviously and winked at me, "she's my beautiful friend, Do you have any problem with it?" he pulled me towards him, hugging me sideways.

I could feel the heat radiating off from Aaron, I was pretty sure he was burning in rage. I thought when he would burst out.

I was pretty sure Ace was doing this purposely, I could sense it with the mischievous look plastered on his face. Moreover, I was stunned at the fact that he wasn't scared of him at all.

"Do you want me to kick you out, Ace? Take your hands off of her and get the fūck out." Aaron growled and Ace didn't cower at all, instead he spluttered with laughter.

"Woah! Calm down, bro. I'm going, alright? Stop shouting," he let go of me but I stopped him again and mouthed 'please.'

He gave an apologetic look and headed out without a second glance, leaving me alone with the soon-to-be-erupting volcano.

I gripped the hem of my sweater, contemplating what he was about to do. I ran away by breaking the gate and I came again, too. How dumb of me?

"Care to explain?" Aaron spoke. From the tone of his voice, I could say he was trying to be as calm as possible.

I shut my eyes, feeling ashamed. When his question was met by nothing but my silence, "You look me in the fūcking eyes when I'm talking to you," he sneered.

I slowly opened them back up, realising that I had made him mad like never before.

"Answer me!" He bellowed, making me to jump on the island. "What did you think, tigrotto? You could break the gate and run away whenever you want? Huh? Where the fūck did you go at this time!? Didn't you know that it was dangerous? what if something could have happened to you? Look at me, dammit!"

I flinched when a loud shattering of the glass pieces was heard and I looked up, too shocked of what he had just done. He tossed another glass to the floor, his eyes dark as hell, the glass breaking into million pieces.

I covered my mouth with my palms when He did it again, collecting as much as glasses from the shelf, throwing it onto the floor.

My eyes widened when he didn't stop, my heart thumping faster like never. "Stop!" I screamed but it fell on deaf ears. It went on again and again, to the glasses, then, the plates, the noises never stopping.

This..this all felt ...like... that.

No! No! No!

The world took a flip and Aaron was replaced by the man who haunted me like a nightmare years ago. It had started chasing me again. It was happening in the same way. It was like the past had been switched to replay, playing infront of my eyes, the memory fresh from five years ago. Tears welled up my eyes as I closed my ears with my hands, unable to take in piercing sound of the broken pieces.

The man smirked maliciously, looking at my weak state. He threw one by one towards me, making sure that it could never touch me, laughing at me evilly while I begged him to stop. But he never did.

I screamed and pleaded under his mercy, but he didn't give two shıts about me. "Please don't!" I begged, panting heavily.

My body started to shake furiously, the tears flowing down my cheeks profusely. I begged and begged and begged, but he only laughed.

A turmoil forming in my stomach, the hurt he fed me everyday, every single second, Torturing me physically and mentally. The only thing I was grateful for that he never touched me. It was stupid how I could even be grateful for someone who was so cruel to me, so fūcking much.

I could still hear his sinister laugh as I took into the pain he provided. I curled up in a ball against the wall, my mind drifting through the pieces, bearing whatever he gave.

The pain. The endless tears. The unspoken words.

I had thought my body would grow numb overtime but it hurt when you realise that it would never will, never would.

Every pain was made to be felt. I had wished why couldn't he just kill me because death was easier, but funny, I was scared of death. I wanted to live because I had achieve my dream. I couldn't die before that, I would never.

He had always found new ways to defile me, new ways to hurt me. Sometimes broken shreds of glasses, sometimes whips and so much more.

He had played me everyday, masterfully. He had known the button that would push me over the edge, hanging over the cliff, falling but never reaching the bottom.

Hurting but never dying.

Crying but never sounding.

My head pounded due to the over playing of the past, my fist tightening on my sides, my head banging against the wall. I felt numb all over again, not physically but mentally.

My heart aching, my eyes bloodshot, my lips trembling, my body shaking and my mind numb.

I thought it was gone. I thought I have left the past behind me, far and far away. I thought I had buried it deep inside. I thought I was living in free-full ways again. I thought I would never go back. But fate did it, it proved me wrong miserably.

I couldn't hold it anymore. I couldn't take in anymore. I started thrashing around, I fell down and screamed when something painfully pierced deep into my knees, something sharp. But I didn't care.

I stood up and ran, my eyes never opening, it were still closed because I didn't want to see his dirty face, his sadistic smile. I ran, I ran so fast that I forget the piercing pain on my knees which I just felt a while ago.

I heard someone calling me, yelling me to stop but I didn't. Suddenly I hit something hard, something rock and I stopped crying. I waited, I waited my body to crash on the floor but it didn't come. Instead something strong, something warm caught my body, two arms wrapped around me, pulling me close to a chest, holding me tight.

"Tigrotto," I heard a whisper and I instantly recognised that voice, I knew that voice. I forced my eyes to open, blinking slowly and heavily to find a pair of serene, tantalising blue eyes looking through my soul, those eyes showing so much emotions that I could never be able to take in at once.

Suddenly the man who was chasing me vanished, disappearing into the thin air. I opened my mouth to say something to the blue, tantalising eyed man who saved me but my tongue felt heavy and no words came out. My eyes started to close again and I wished I could see him, My saviour.

My body went lax and small dots formed infront of my vision.

And just like that, I was met by darkness.

~*~

Aaron

I stopped after throwing the third glass when she screamed, "Stop!"

I didn't dare take another one, I instantly stopped.

But she did not.

She was continuously screaming with her eyes closed, her hands over her ears, begging and crying to stop, But I wasn't even doing anything.

Why was she screaming?

I could not understand what was happening.

Then, she started thrashing around. My eyes dilated and before I could catch her, she fell on her knees, screaming when the shreds of glasses bit her skin through her pants. Soon, blood oozing out from there. I came forward to get her but she stood quickly, running wildly with her eyes still closed.

What the fūck is happening?

She didn't even open her eyes, still crying with her ears covered by her palms as she ran out of the kitchen. I quickly followed her, yelling her to stop but she didn't.

Suddenly her head hit the adjacent wall and she stopped crying, losing her balance, about to fall down. But this time, I caught her, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her close to my chest, holding her tight, my heart beating wildly against it's cage.

Panic was how I could define myself of what I felt at that moment. My eyes searching for any clue of what had just happened. I couldn't define it, I couldn't fūcking take it. Seeing her like this made my heart stop, my world turned upside down.

For the very first time after eight years, I felt like my heart cracked again. It hurt to see her broken and weak like this.

I brushed her hair out of her beautiful face and fell on my knees, taking her with me. Her full pink lips parted, her breathing heavy. Her eyes swollen and nose red because of crying so much.

My tigrotto was strong. She was bold. She feisty. She wasn't like this. But now, I felt like she had lost it all.

What could have happened that made her like this, so weak and fragile?

She looked so fūcking breathtakingly beautiful. I swallowed hard, my heart beat increasing from each passing seconds.

"Tigrotto," I whispered, my eyebrows knitted together. She struggled to open her eyes and when she did, beautiful yet scared and painful blue eyes stared deep into mine, begging me to help her and I gave in to her. I let all my emotions on display, wanting her to see everything in my eyes.

No words were needed because our eyes spoke much better.

Because this time; I wasn't hiding anything.

I was lost, lost on those irises like I did everytime when I looked at them and I wanted it to last forever until my last beat.

But my dream was soon crushed when she started to close her eyes again. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I felt her body going lax against mine and her head fell back as she completely passed out.

I hugged her to my chest, holding her tightly, never wanting to let her go. I closed my eyes as a pang of pain came hitting on the spot, on my heart.

I opened my eyes to see Ace coming down with panic filled eyes, "Aaron.." he was at a loss of words when his eyes fell on Ava.

"Call the doctor, Now." I said, getting up and taking her in my arms, cradling her close to my heart, walking upstairs to my room.

I placed her gently on my bed, making sure not to touch her wounded knees. Removing my jacket which she wore, I sat on the edge of the bed beside her, running my hand over her forehead, brushing off the few strands of her hair.

My heart beated in a strange rhythm.

I could hear the beat.

Thump Thump

Thump Thump

I felt the pounding of my heart vibrating throughout my entire body.

Something happened to me.

Something had just happened to me.

I wasn’t completely sure what exactly, but I was clear—crystal clear on the reason.

Her.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

What do you think?

Leave your feedback!

Please vote and recommend to your friends if you like the story!

Lots of love, Raaz xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 23.6K 35
Book #2 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! "I said move your hand," I demand with a low growl. She shakes her head again. So I...
19.1M 433K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...
5.3M 136K 107
I looked at her possessively before grabbing her by the nape of her neck and pulling her closer to me, our lips a breath away. "You are mine. Only mi...
4.7M 123K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...