Crowned Wolf (Original)(Compl...

بواسطة OkiBum

The Monarchy has fallen. She is the key to its survival but only if Fenrir will let her live long enough. Und... المزيد

REMINDER
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
SEQUEL/OTHER INFORMATION

Fifty-Nine

233 22 0
بواسطة OkiBum

Blood spills out from the wound as his teeth sinks into the rogue's dirty flesh. Oily and dirt covered fur meets the metallic blood on her tongue and she quickly releases the wolf harshly. The wolf's back hits a tree and he falls to the ground with a loud thud but he has no time to check if the bastard's still breathing or not. Another wolf snaps his jaws at her and she hears a whimper somewhere close by but her wolf is in control and all she can do is avoid attacks while attacking herself.

Sinking his teeth into another wolf, he quickly drops his victim and snaps at another wolf attempting to attack one of his many Moore brothers. Blood soaks her fur and the stench of rogues is all around her, making it difficult to pinpoint friend from foe. Growls and howls meet his ears along with a few whimpers and dying breathes. She has no time to figure out how many has been lost.

Alpha rogues tear through the front lines as the Moore wolves closes in on them. They cut off their space, pushing them further inland, letting the dead bodies fall behind them as they lay but the alpha rogues are relentless. Every step forward has the rogues drawing back three steps allowing their numbers to be cut off little by little. The Moore pack is invincible but the rogue alphas are tough too and they fight back with all of their strength. Using their allies, the rogue alphas attack the Moore wolves whenever they're distracted with taking out one of the rogues. They let their comrades die so they can take down as many as the pack loving bastards as possible.

Realizing this, the Moore wolves begin to tag them, supporting each other's backs and working like pro partners as if they always fought in pairs. The rogue alphas once again start to struggle and the Moore wolves push them back once again.

Blood soaks the earth. The grass is now an icky, cherry kind of green decorated with disembodied limbs or decaying bodies. Every few feet there's a wolf lying down, panting and trying to survive. Someone comes along then and rips into them, making sure they're dead and not bothersome. At the pack house, the defenseless pack members sit idly, shaking as they listen to the many harsh wolf snarls and battle cries. The children whimpers in their mothers' arms and the elders look at one another, each wondering the same thing: What are they doing hiding? At the prisons, Karmen is trying her best to get Audrey to calm down. The Iota is shaking with fear and anger, her own pack's emotions running through her and Karmen is doing her best to not let Audrey break down the door herself.

Millis sinks her teeth into the back leg of a rogue alpha. Feeling his blood dripping down her chest as she drags him along, her eyes watch as the attack starts to define itself and the rogue alphas start to put up more of a fight. Her cousin bolts out in front of her, digging his teeth into the neck of an unsuspecting rogue wolf, killing him instantly. Ripping his teeth from the muscle, he comes up: his gray coat completely covered in red. He's unrecognizable but he continues forth, until Millis sees a wolf pounce on him from behind.

Releasing the rogue in her mouth, she joins the dog pile and rips the rogue into bits and parts, relieving her cousin before the rogue could cause serious damage. With a brief nod, Millis continues on, going directly at a suspecting rogue alpha. He meets her attack head on and the two of them claw and snap at each other like angry, wild lions might. She swings her paw, barely scratching on his face while his paw comes against her shoulder roughly, tearing the sensitive tissue. Ignoring the burning sensation, Millis finds an opening and launches at his neck. Sinking her teeth between his neck and shoulder, the rogue alpha loses balance and it puts her at an advantage, allowing her to clench tighter and cause a more serious wound.

Millis!

Releasing the rogue alpha to insert another deep wound, Millis lets out a growl of annoyance.

Busy, Simon!

Hearing a snarl at the back of her mind, someone shoves roughly into her. She falls onto her side before she hears a vicious attack and looks up to see a dark brown wolf taking on two alpha rogues at once. Relief fills her and recognizing her mate, her wolf takes control and joins in the fight, covering his back side.

Damn it, Mill! I told you to not let your guard down!

I haven't ass wipe! I've been attacking nonstop!

Idiot! Look at your shoulder! If you bleed out, I'm not kissing you ever again!

I don't need your kisses anyway asshole!

Millis launches forward to attack another rogue as Simon finishes the other two alpha rogues. Feeling irritated and furious by her mate, her attacks are more precise and more violent as she releases it all out on the rogue dirt bags.

For Fuck's sake, Myra!

Millis, hating the fact that Simon called her by her first name, lets out a snarl and snaps at him before covering his back from an oncoming rogue attack.

For fuck's sake, Cici! Stop distracting me!

He ignores her retort and jumps on her, blocking another attack. Shoving him off of her, she jumps back onto all fours and clenches her jaw around the wolf's middle. The wolf lets out a yelp and attempts to knock her off but Simon comes in and breaks his neck with a single bite. Together, the two work to fight off rogues until the battle has slowed down and only a few rogue alphas remain. They put up a good fight but with Simon around and Millis's frustration, only one survives and Frankie makes sure to keep it that way. Colt can always use more fun in the prison cells. Glancing around, Millis realize just how many were lost in the last two hours. Majority rogues, she recognizes quite a few Moore wolves and her heart sinks with grief and frustration.

Millis, get back to Audrey and let her out of that damn prison already.

Frankie's wolf appears, looking just as bloodied as before and Lance appears next to him, his wolflike face grinning.

Colt's gone ahead. The Iota already ordered him to release her immediately.

Cursing, Millis ignores her body's protests and heads for the prison buildings. Simon calls out to her but she ignores him, still pissed as hell for his distractions. She avoids the random rogue bodies that litter the earth and tries to avoid looking at her fallen comrades. Up ahead, she can hear Audrey and Karmen talking to Colt who is being forced to explain everything. When she arrives, she's greeted with Audrey's zaffre angry eyes and a deep, deep frown.

"Are you okay?" Audrey asks, looking over her wolf carefully. Her eyes focus in on Millis's shoulder but the wolf shrugs her off and shifts. Letting out a curse, Colt looks away, surprising Millis but she shrugs him off and steps closer.

"You aren't supposed to come out yet. We don't know if it's safe." She reprimands and Audrey's frown deepens.

"It's definitely not safe." She agrees. "But if I have to stay in there one more minute while my pack fights like this, I will lose myself to my wolf's anger and trust me, only Nathan or Ralph or Blaze would be able to stop my wolf."

"I tried to keep her distracted. She kept hearing the link though..." Karmen explains with a sheepish look, avoiding Millis's eyes completely. "She used her Iota force on Colt."

"Audrey," Millis sighs, shaking her head and opens her mouth to continue when a feral growl sounds out. Nerves running up her back, Millis screams out as a pair of teeth sinks into her and she falls onto the floor. Shifting into her wolf, she tries to fight the wolf off when another two joins it. Searing, hot pain explodes over her body and she feels like something is ripping apart as she screams out.

Colt reacts to the presence of a wolf but before he can defend, another one has got him on his knees. Shifting, he attacks back but is too distracted to come to Millis's defense. Audrey lets out a scream before her anger takes control and her Iota force falls over them but it's Karmen who is able to react the quickest. Evading the third attacker, she shifts into her wolf and throws off Millis's violator before the other attacks her. A ferocious snarl echoes through then and Simon's wolf appears, helping the omega and warrior wolf while keeping Audrey cornered by the building where she's easily protected.

Running towards Millis, Audrey falls to her knees and grips her head guard's hand. "Millis? Hang on! You're going to be alright!"

Millis, clenching her jaw and letting out a string of curses through the pack line, tries to focus her attention on her surroundings. She can tell her mate and the others are handling their attackers but there could always be more and she needs to protect the Iota against all odds. "Fenrir! Fuck!"

"Millis, you stupid bitch!" Simon calls out, falling next to her and gathering her into his arms. "Don't you dare die on me!"

"I'm not fucking dying!" She argues, wincing as his grip tightens. Her wound is slowly closing but, helping the blood from gushing out but she knows that internally, it's going to take a lot more time. "Fuck! This hurts!"

"Fuck, baby." Simon curses in her ear. "I'm going to kill you."

"Well, after I'm done with this, I'm going to kill you. Fucking bitch.....Ow!" She slaps away his hands from the wound, glaring at him and his lips tug up in a smirk. Letting out a deep sigh, he shakes his head but even though he looks more relaxed, Millis can feel fear running through him.

"You're going to be fine. Son of a bitch, Mill. Don't do that to me." His forehead falls against her head and he breaths her in deeply.

"Audrey?" Millis looks and finds the Iota nearby, perfectly unharmed.

"I'm sorry." Audrey looks defeated, her lip trembling. "I should've stayed inside....I should've trusted you."

"I'm fine." Millis sits up on her own, pushing Simon away. She wobbles when she stands, her body still trying to make up for the blood loss but thanks to her mate's instant attention, her wolf was able to close the wound and heal the major parts. She's now just weaker. "See?"

Audrey pulls her into a hug, ignore the awkwardness that comes with being naked after shifting and shakes her head.

"Karmen!"

They look to find Leon running toward them, covered in shorts and carrying a couple of shirts. His eyes zero in on the omega and he gathers her into his arms. Kissing her, he hands her one of the long tops before throwing one to Millis.

"What the fuck happened?" His eyes find Audrey's and they narrow. "You're supposed to be locked away, Luna."

"I know. I'm sorry. I had to get out." She argues weakly, her eyes glancing at Millis. Leon lets out a sigh, shaking his head.

"Are you alright?" His eyes study both Millis and Audrey and both females nod their heads wordlessly. Simon stands close to his mate, watching over her religiously and keeping her within arm's reach.

"Is everything settled?" Colt asks.

"For the most part." Leon shrugs. "Nathan is on his way back. Majority of the rogues have been defeated and Wolf Country has been cleansed of their stench, for now. R is still on the loose though Nathan had a close encounter with him. We think he's going to try and hide in the human populations."

Nodding, Audrey wordlessly looks around and lets out a small sigh. "Let's get to the pack house and regroup. I'm sure we've got a few funerals to arrange."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

58.1K 2.7K 36
Blake and Ellie are back but, as with every relationship, there is always something trying to come between the two of them. If it's not a blood-cover...
26.5K 936 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
296K 8.3K 12
"I, Mason Bradley Roth, reject you." I smile, laughing like an insane maniac instead of crying, taking a step towards him. "I Jessica Parker, accept...
112K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...