Dare

By Bella_1Dx

❝It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep. The way he dove into her eyes and starved... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Authors Note: News

Chapter 80

1.7K 53 8
By Bella_1Dx

| Eighty |

"W-what did you do?" I stutter.

He glares at me for a moment, thinking. Half of his face was shadowed whilst the other was in light from the window which made it visible to one of Harry's dark eyes.

"Nothing..." he mumbles.

I stare at him, fuming.

"What the fuck Harry?" I scream. "Tell me what is going on right now. I've had enough."

"It's..."

"Harry don't you dare say it again,"

"... its nothing I haven't done before..." his voice lowers, almost a whisper.

His lips part and my eyes and his lose contact.

"What do you mean?"

"It's nothing please Ari," he begs.

I notice by now Harry is shaking slightly.

I bite my lip and try to calm myself down.

"What's going on Harry, please just trust me, you can tell me anything." I say, slowly moving towards him.

His head shoots up and he places his hands on my waist.

"I thought I can't touch you," I say.

"Look Ari," he croaks, ignoring my comment. "You would still love me right... even if I made a bad mistake."

"What do you mean Harry? I love you, if you have done something Harry, just tell me. We'll sort this out together."

"What about for defence... if I was protecting someone." He slurs.

I take my bottom lip between my teeth. "I guess, look Harry, I can't give you an honest answer until you tell me what's going on,"

"Whatever I do, just remember, I'm.. I'm doing it for you ok.." He mumbles before turning away and leaving me speechless.

"Harry!" I call after him.

He stops by the door.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Nothing." He mumbles.

With that, he shuts the door.

I sigh, running my hand through my brown hair. I walk back to my room, darkness surrounding me. I slip into bed and just think what Harry might of done...

*

I lay on the couch again and just watch the television when I see Harry pass the door in his leather jacket and shoes.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Out," He replies.

"Again?" I groan. "I thought it was just for that one time."

He stood by the door and bit his lip.

"I have to do this Ari..."

"Do what?"

He stays silent.

"Look, I am just going to visit the boys," He says.

I sigh.

"Ok," I mumble.

He smiles slightly, hesitating before walking away and out the door.

Again? He is leaving again? I thought it was just for one day.

Around an hour, I grab my phone and call Louis.

*L- Hey Ariana

A- Hey, Is Harry there?

L- Didn't you ask that yesterday?

A- Yes but is Harry there?

L- No... Why?

A- *Sigh* Don't worry.. I'll see you around-

L- Are you ok Ari?

A- ... I am fine don't worry, bye*

I just felt so disappointed. Disappointed at Harry. After the incident of Harry hurting me, we swore to each other we would tell the truth...

He said he would be going to the boys but he lied.

*

It just turned 1am and I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Harry. I needed answers, the fact he lied to me made me more angry. I could always be wrong, but the way he is acting wasn't right.

A few minutes later, I look up when I heard the sound of the front door open and close.

"Harry?" I call.

I hear the heavy footsteps and soon I am visible to Harry. He takes of his leather jackets and shoes before walking towards me.

He leans in to me and begins kissing my neck. I couldn't lie, it did feel good and I wanted to let him but I couldn't.

I push Harry and he looks at me strangely.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Are you joking?" I say. "You can't just come home like everything's fine and start kissing me.."

"But everything is fine.."

I look at him for a moment, narrowing my eyebrows, before keeping my eyes glued on the TV screen.

"Where did you go?" I ask quietly.

"... To the boys for a bit..."

I wanted to shout at him; that he is a liar and ask where he really went but I left it. Its only been 2 days that he suddenly had to go.

He sits down next to me and I feel his lips, sucking at my neck. Though, the more I pushed away, the more he tightened his grip around me.

His hands wonder my body, moaning into my neck.

"Harry just stop!" I yell.

"What's wrong with you Ari?" He says.

"What's wrong with me? Are you fucking joking,"

"You always love my touch, I know you still do," He growls in my ear.

"What's wrong with you Harry?" I stare at him in disgust.

"What? I want to have some fun with you," He says huskily, licking his lips.

Lust filling his dark green eyes.

I stare at him and stand up, pushing him out the way.

"What's going on Harry?"

"I just want you baby," He mumbles.

"What's going on? One minute you don't want me near you and next thing you do?" I yell.

"I wanted to make it up to you..." He says.

I didn't know what to respond. I couldn't get the thought out that Harry could be lying to me.

"Just... just not now Harry," I say, feeling the tears.

I walk out and run upstairs into my room. I get in to bed and shut the light and feel a tear slide down my cheek.

Soon, I hear some footsteps. Minutes after I hear shuffling and soon feel Harry's arms wrap around me, his chest pressing against my back and feeling his hot breath on my neck.

"Ari," I hear him whisper.

I twist round so I am able to see him.

His eyes dart to the single tear on my cheek. With his thumb he gently brushed it away and looks at me. I like it just being with Harry, even though the things Harry has done to me I still love him, his touch and just being with him. He knows me, he has managed to study me somehow and knows how to make me feel good and happy.

"What have I done to make you cry?" He asks.

I look away from his stare.

"Are you actually serious. Why do you keep leaving Harry, for ages and you don't even tell me. You get bruises, I've noticed just yesterday. You must be doing something, who did this to you?" I sob. "It's worrying me Harry... I don't know how long I can take of this."

His hands rest on my hips, pulling me closer, pressing his lips on mine. He hands slip under my top and softly rub up and down, relaxing me.

"Ari... its hard for me too, but I need you to understand and let me do what I need to do. If I could tell you I would, but... look I know it must be fucking shit, soon it will be over. I promise. I won't have to do this anymore..." He says. "Don't worry about me,"

"What do you mean? You still have to leave?" I ask.

He looks away and nods.

"How long is this going to go on for Harry?" I ask.

"I don't know... a while maybe,"

I stare at him. "What are you doing? Why can't you just say no to these people?"

He doesn't reply.

"Right now, I don't want to have anything to do with you Harry," I shout. I see a glimpse of hurt as I twist round and feel a little mean of me for saying it. After all, this could have nothing to do with me.

"If you knew why I was doing this... you would understand.." I hear him mumble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 2.9K 200
*MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK* Who knew him liking a photo meant a future together?
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
164K 3.1K 26
[completed] ❝i know what we did last night was so wrong, but why does this feel so right?❞ A story in which a student and her teacher fall head over...