The Destiny of the Pink Ninja...

Da OtakuRusherNinja

The Mistress of Magic is dead, the ninja team is broken. But her destiny was altered, because she once loved... Altro

Chapter 1: Glimpse of the Past
Chapter 2: The Message
Chapter 3: Nights alone?
Chapter 4: In the Memory of...
Chapter 5: Night Story
Chapter 6: Electric Angel
Chapter 7: Hard times
Chapter 8: My Favorite Company
Chapter 9: Impossible & Real
Chapter 10: Fixed?
Chapter 11: Not well
Chapter 12: Masterplan
Chapter 13: Last forever
Chapter 14: Doubts
Chapter 15: Friendly Conspiration
Chapter 16: A Whole Life
Chapter 17: Family gone
Chapter 18: I'm a monster
Chapter 19: Framed
Chapter 20: Betray of a Friend, Help of an Enemy
Chapter 21: Big Loss
Chapter 22: The Pirate Life
Chapter 23: Goners
Chapter 24: Honesty
Chapter 25: Rescue
Chapter 26: Poisoned
Chapter 27: New Chance, New Friends
Chapter 28: Friend from the Future
Chapter 29: Feels Right
Chapter 30: Stay Away
Chapter 31: Still
Chapter 32: You're Changing
Chapter 33: Tables Turned in a New Realm
Chapter 34: His vote
Chapter 35: Behind the Mask
Chapter 36: Dragons
Chapter 37: A Change of Life
Chapter 38: A bit of Clarity
Chapter 39: Powerless
Chapter 40: Unfinished Businesses
Chapter 41: An Unstable Match creates a Perfect Love
Chapter 42: Makes Sense
Chapter 43: Short Fuse
Chapter 44: Ready for Hell
Chapter 45: Soul Exploration
Chapter 46: Nothing is Free
Chapter 47: Living with "It"
Chapter 48: Trip for Peace
Chapter 49: More Troubles
Chapter 50: The Deadly Duo Arrives
Chapter 51: Something Inside of me Died
Chapter 52: Monster's Weakness
Chapter 53: Day of the Departed
Chapter 54: Junkyard Date
Chapter 55: Merry Christmas
Chapter 56: They're not Nightmares
Chapter 57: Falling
Chapter 58: Too dark, too deep
Chapter 59: Forbidden Readings
Chapter 60: Out of Control
Chapter 62: Surviving Friendship
Chapter 63: Risky Mission
Chapter 64: Azurus Quest
Chapter 65: Monstruous Attacks
Chapter 66: Inner Demons and Monsters

Chapter 61: Becoming Wild

110 6 29
Da OtakuRusherNinja

Zane's P.O.V.

Jay practically poofed and stormed towards his room. The sight was heart-shattering. Paty was pale, sweaty and she kept convulsing on the bed. She was wearing blue shorts and a sleeveless t a  Sensei Wu and Sensei Garmadon were doing their best to heal her.

— She has fever —Sensei Wu said— but she refuses to take medicine.

— W-what for? So you can send me to die again? —Paty muttered.

— She won't listen to me —Sensei Wu groaned.

— It wouldn't work anyways, it's a glitch —Jay and Justin declared at unison.

Jay kneeled next to Paty and held her hand. She was shivering and she had her eyes shut. It was obvious she was scared. As a nindroid, I should be the one that knows what it is like to have a glitch, but I don't. I've just malfunctioned twice in my life, and all it did was make me feel numb and dazed. Hers are excruciating, she agonizes until her body goes unstable and looses her physical shape.

Loose physical shape... My battle against the Overlord... He... destroyed my body. Oh...

— Jay, it's not a glitch—Paty said, breathing heavily.

— What?! Then what is it?!

— It's her, it's her... she's getting stronger. I c-can't... she's- UGH! MAKE HER STOP!—Paty cried.

Her? Who is she talking about?

I turned to the others, to see if I could extract some information from them, judging by their reactions. But apperanty they were as clueless as I am. Except for Jay.

— Paty! She's not real! It was just a nightmare! Dang it, it's affecting her mind already—Jay cursed.

— IT'S NOT! She's real! —Paty hissed in pain— And a real pain in the a- ACK!

Paty's convulsions got worse, she was pale and she was sweating. She clenched her fist, squeezing Jay's hand, making him whimper due to the pain. He slipped his hand free from his girlfriend's grip. Paty's convulsing got morifyingly stronger. Even P.I.X.A.L. got frightnened by Paty's suffering, she hide behind my arm, squeezing my arm.

It seemed like Paty could poof any moment now... Then, her body froze, she stopped moving. Not even her chest was moving. Jay was about to panic when P.I.X.A.L. scanned Paty.

— She's still breathing, her body's stable, yet evidently there's something else going on. She should be awake—P.I.X.A.L. stated.

— Baby, are you okay?—Jay whispered softly— C'mon Paty.

Her eyes open wide, but her iris color wasn't the usual. It wasn't green, or red, not even purple. They were a bright amber color. I saw myself reflected on them, and those eyes awoken several emotions that I'm not use to. I felft anxious, violent, powerful, reckless, rushed; long story short, I felt wild, a complete savage. Possessed by the most basic instincts in human kind. Which is curious since I'm not a human.

— P-Paty? —Jay asked.

Paty frowned, and growled. Literally growled, like a wolf. She stood up and clenched her fists. Her movements were primitive yet flexible, she moved from side to side watching our movements carefully.

Jay walked slowly towards her, trying to look brave, but I could sense his anxiety levels- how does Paty say? Oh, yes, "high as a kite".

— Paty?—Jay asked softly.

Paty growled again, and attacked Jay. She scratched his face making him cover his face and groan in pain, as soon as she did, panic invaded her. She turned pale, her left eye recovered its usual light green color and both got filled with tears. She looked at her hands and she hid them.

Jay uncovered his face revealing a cut and a little trail of blood, at first I was worried it was on his eye, thankfully it was right below it, it was definitely painful, but it wouldn't cause a permanent damage.

— Oh my gosh!—Erika gasped.

Jay cleaned the blood, and turned to Paty looking gentle, yet nervous.

— Hey, it's okay... Calm down, look —he pointed to the cut below his eye— No biggie. Both eye wide open.

Paty tripped and fell against the closet behind her. Jay tried to get closed but Paty shook her head, mummbling prey of her own panic attack...

— Hey, hey, take it easy... You're just scared—Jay said— So am I, to be honest...

— N.. nn... n... N... n... NnnnNn.... nnnNn...—she bumbled, shaking her head. Trying to say "no".

Mirayo took action and grabbed Jay by the shoulders. He started pushing him towards Paty, who walked back, trying to keep her distance. Mirayo leaded Paty throught the halls of the Bounty, the cell and once she managed to get her inside of the cell, she closed the door, locking the mistress of magic in.

— Why did you do that?!—Jay asked.

— Lock your mad girlfriend in —Mirayo said bitterly.

Then, she pushed Jay making him trip and fall. Paty growled menacingly at Mirayo right after giving Jay a quick concerned look. I noticed both eyes were amber again. She tried to attack but the bars held her back. She growled and glared at us.

— What was that for?!—Jay asked.

— I just got to see my boyfriend again, I won't put him in danger just because Paty is... I don't really know what's going on—Mirayo said.

— Awww, Mirayo. You do care!—Ichirou teased Mirayo with a peck on her cheek.

— I'm not putting anyone from my Realm in danger—Mirayo stated pushing him.

— You locked her like an animal!—Jay yelled.

— I hate it too! But I couldn't think of anything else, look at your eye!—Mirayo said.

— SHE DIDN'T MEAN IT! This is- this is...—Jay shuttered.

— She's right—I said— Jay, I know Paty would NEVER, EVER try to harm you. Which makes me believe this was done by something or someone else.

— Yes, it's her —Jay said.

— Her? Paty mentioned a her too earlier. What was all that?—Zai asked.

— For a few nights, Paty had a nigtmare of a female figure with amber eyes that lurks in the shadows. Her eyes make her feel completely wild and instictive. She was ready to attack her back. We called her Glitch, like her pirate alias. I thought it was just some recurring nightmare despite Paty assured it was something else and... —Jay explained.

— Wait, wait, wait, hold the phone!—Kai said— You're telling me there's another soul or spiritual crap inside her.

— Another soul?—Ichirou asked.

— Okay, umm.... Ichirou, was it? Don't panic but the Overlord, the darkest creature of the 16 Realms is stuck on Paty's soul —Potato said.

— Yeah, nothing to panic about... —Ichirou replied.

— And now there's this savage girl, glitch named after her pirate alter ego, great —Morro said.

— What now?—Cole groaned— We can't just leave her there.

Paty growled again. But louder this time. It was like she wasn't trying to escape, she was accepting captivity. And when things couldn't get any more odd, a pair of orange lines appeared on her cheeks. Reminding me to the tiger's stripes somehow.

— We can't Cole, but we must know what's happening to her —Lloyd said.

— Uh, guys, —Justin said nervously—that not Paty... That's... that's...

— That's..?—Steph asked.

— An azurus—Justin stated. Paty's growl kinda confirmed that.

— Azurus?—Erika asked— What's an azurus? Wait. Don't you mean-

Zai and Erika exchanged worried looks.

— Yes, or at least I think. Paty's not possessed by anyone, well not exactly—Justin said.

Justin glanced at Paty. She growled at him. She walked around the little cell. Despite walking on 2 feet there was something primitive about the way she walked, bending her back and moving from side to side.

— There's a race at the Enchanted Realm. A proud race that decends from fairies and-

— Wait, faeries?—Steph asked.

— What?! No! No.—Justin replied quickly— No, fairies, like mini winged humans those you like to put in movies, but in the Enchanted Realm their human sized... and dragons. It was surprising such creatures got along, even more, enough to procreate. But they did. Creating the azurus.

— What's wrong with them?—Potato asked— I thought you were a Realm against all boundaries.

— We are. But, with the azurus, it was different... First, at least 70% were females, difficulting their own procreation, since being a half blood race, we asumed they would be open minded with the other creatures. But the problem started when they socialized—Justin explained.

— W-what happened?—Lloyd asked.

Jay touched the cut under his eye.

— The azurus are not pacific creatures. They seek for blood and rarely get along with other creatures. Usually not even between them they get along. They're a small and primitive society. Their priorities are hunting eating, fighting, and their chosen "partner"—Justin said giving Jay a quick glance.

— Then, why did she attack Jay?—Morro asked.

— He's not an azurus—Justin said.

— But you said they rarely get along with other creatures—Potato said.

Justin looked at Paty and hesitated before giving us an answer.

— Since they descend from dragons they can be trained, and become quite a loyal and docile creature for their master—Justin said— but it's almost impossible. Not even our most experienced dragon trainers have done it since I was a baby. The azurus must consider you worthy of their trust.

Paty glared at us and roared, the message was clear. Her azurus form considered that none of us was worthy of it.

— So, long story short, we got an amazonian thor hammer girl —Lloyd said.

— Yeah, that's a good way to resume it—Erika said slightly frustrated.

I was about to consult with Jay how we should proceed when I found him next to the cell, trying to get Paty to touch his hand. But she was curled up in a ball in a corner avoiding any contact with him.

I was curious of what was going on inside her head. (OMG I was checking this part and I realized this sound like some Inside Out reference, holy schist) But there was no way to comunicate with her.

— Or is it...?—I mumbled.

— Is it?—P.I.X.A.L. asked.

— That's it!—I yelped and ran towards Paty's room.

I stormed into Jay's room and went to Paty's side of the room, rushed to her night stand and picked her diary. Please, let it work. I rushed back at the room where Paty was locked.

— Her diary? —Lloyd asked— Why?

— The last time I checked we could see a glimpse of her thoughts with her cursed diary —I stated.

I opened it on the first blank sheet. I prayed that it would work again. A few minutes passed, nothing.

— Maybe it won't work this tim-

A few words appeared on the notebook, I recognized the handwriting immediately, round, big and with that feminine touch, clearly Paty's handwriting.

We hurt him, I can't believe we hurt him. I- I swore I would never harm Jay! And you just- you just- Why? Why?!  WHY?! Why did you do that?

Then a second kind of handwriting appeared on the page, this one was considerably different from Paty's usual handwriting. It was rough and it almost look like someone simply scratched the sheet to write, yet there was something peculiar, it was like it was trying to imitate Paty's handwriting style.

Oh please, he was practically asking for it, we're fighters, he shouldn't get that close to us.

He's my boyfriend! And he's worried.

A puny boyfriend we got there. Fear is for cowards.

I'll make you fear me!

You're a helluva softie, you wouldn't dare...

TRY ME AMAZONIAN HOE!

A third kind of hand appeared, this one was completely different, it was in a formal cursive handwriting, it took me a few seconds to realize who was the 3rd writer.

You're both a pair of immature brats, shut up before you give me a headache. Your lame boyfriend is hurt, so sad, but let me enjoy the moment.

Shut it Hoe-verlord! It is MY head. It is my body. It is MY LIFE! Let me live it, both of you.

At least I'm a part of you, bot like the filthy soul invader, if I was in command, he wouldn't be able to make us glitch.

You're half of my problem, GLITCH.

Not because you named me Glitch means I'm guilty of them, I'm merely your instincts and everything else cool.

YOU HURT MY BOYFRIEND! GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Not unless one of your puny friends proves they're worth of us.

And you'll be the judge of that?

Of course I will, you'll be a softie, you care too much about them.

So... We'll be here for a while...

Most likely.

— I think this may be a problem—Ichirou said.

— A very, BIG problem—Lloyd replied.

Jay, who was pale and sweaty, sighed and leaned against a wall, and sat hugging his knees, mumbling curses as he tried to control his breathing.

------------------------------------------------------------
HEY! I'M ALIVE! So... um... If you liked it, please let me know by clicking the little start at the corner, it would help me A LOT. Please don't forget to comment, it's nice to hear what you have to say.

See ya my RusherNinjas,

~Paty OUT!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

40.9K 795 42
"That's the thing about her, she's... 𝑫𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 Lloyd has always been the youngest out of the ninja, only really close to Kai. The story ta...
10.2K 125 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
1.5K 98 18
Anna and the ninja defeated Chen and his Anacondrai, by banishing Garmadon to the cursed realm. However, this victory came with a heavy cost. Lloyd...
212 1 10
a Ninjago fanfiction Three girls are pulled into the world of Ninjago! But something is wrong! Will these three friends be able to help? Or will they...