❤Agar Tum Saath Ho..!! ❤(Comp...

By DeekshaReddy23

Hola..! A Swaragini Fantic..! A story of two sisters who were gloomy till their meeting of respective life... More

Character Sketch & Prologue..!!
First Day Of College...!!!! (Episode 1 & 2)
Proposal..?? (Episode 3 and 4)
Puppy...!!!! (Episode 5 and 6)
Raglak Small Date..!!! (Episode 7 and 8)
Pain Out...!! (Episode 9 and 10)
Punishment..! (Episode 11 & 12)
Strange Behaviour (Episode 13 & 14)
Double Proposals..!! (Episode 15 & 16)
Mystery Unfolds.. (Episode 17 & 18)
Flashback..!! (Episode 19 & 20)
Someone..?? (Episode 21 & 22)
Funny moments..!! (Episode 23 & 24 )
Kidnap..?? (Episode 25 & 26)
Stabbed..?? (Episode 27 & 28)
Swara's return (Episode 29 & 30)
Teaser 1
Jealousy..!! (Episode 31)
Assistant..?? (Episode 32)
Party starts..!!🎉🎊(Episode 33)
Kavita and Sahil plan..!!(Episode 34)
Omg..!! (Episode 35)
Shekhar Gadodia..?? (Episode 36)
Truth out..!!(Episode 37)
Unconscious..?? (Episode 38)
Flashback starts..!! (Episode 39)
Sanskaar..?? (Episode 40)
BLAST..!! (Episode 41)
Is Sanskaar Dead..??(Episode 42)
Sanskaar in hospital..!!(Episode 43)
Swasan nok-jhok..!!(Episode 44)
Couples Time..!!(Episode 45)
Swara's Proposal..!! But With Whom..??(Episode 46)
Who Is The Groom..??(Episode 47)
Raglak time..!!(Episode 48)
Swasan Date..!!(Episode 49)
Time For MASTI..!! (Episode 50)
Swaragini's Trap..!!(Episode 51)
👜👜Shopping..!!👜👜(Episode 52)
💛Haldi Time..! 💛(Episode 53)
💜Swasan Mehendi💜(Episode 54)
💖Swasan Sangeeth- 1💖(Episode 55)
💖Swasan Sangeeth-2💖(Episode 56)
💝Wedding Day💝(Episode 57)
Sanskaar.?? (Episode 58)
No Clue..! ( Episode 59)
Gatt Bandan..! (Episode 60)
Pheras..?? (Episode 61)
Marriage..?? (Episode 62)
💟 Mrs Arora 💟(Episode 63)
Blessings..!! (Episode 64)
🙈Suhagrath..??🙈(Episode 65)
Back To College..!! (Episode 66)
Canteen..!! (Episode 67)
Raglak And Swasan..!! (Episode 68)
🌞Naughty Sunlight🌞 (Episode 69)
Tit For Tat.! (Episode 70)
💖Much Awaited Surprise💖 (Episode 71)
Raj Escapes.!! (Episode 72)
Preparations Starts..!!(Episode 73)
Laksh Out Of The Room..!! (Episode 74)
Pre Engagement Celebrations..!! (Episode 75)
💕Raglak Engagement..!💕(Episode 76)
Swara Is Arrested..!! (Episode 77)
Shock Pe Shock..!! (Episode 78)
Ragini Is Missing..! (Episode 79)
HIM..?!?! (Episode 80)
Uttara's Husband..?? (Episode 81)
Sherni..?? (Episode 82)
A New Hope..! (Episode 83)
Swara Released..! But Ragini..?(Episode 84)
The Other Don Is..?? (Episode 85)
HIM Is..!! (Episode 86)
Ragini 's Anger On Raj..!! (Episode 87)
Maha Episode With A Surprise..!!(Episode 89)
Shock..! (Episode 90)
Raglak Mehendi Part 1 (Episode 91 & 92)
Raglak Mehendi Part 2 (Episode 93)
Raglak Sangeeth..!! (Episode 94)
Raglak Marriage...!!!! (Episode 95)
Raglak..!! (Episode 96)
Sanskaar To Get To Know..?(Episode 97)
Ragini's First Rasoi..!!(Episode 98)
Prank..! (Episode 99)
Swasan Kiss..!! (Episode 100)
Voting
Holi..! (Episode 101)
💖Epilogue💖
New Story..!!
My New Os..!!
After A Long Time..!

Back To Arora Mansion..!!(Episode 88)

1.8K 66 20
By DeekshaReddy23

That night

After a tiring day all returns back to Arora mansion..!! Raj also returns with others...! Bua on seeing Swara and Sanskaar goes and hugs them tightly..... Same happened with Laksh and Ragini..! Ap goes and hugs them letting out their pain..!

All are happy seeing both couples back...! But they didn't fail to observe Raj and anger overcome them..Before they could burst their anger out Sanskaar explains Raj being innocent and he being Uttara's husband..!!

Though everyone are shocked initially but later is convinced and blesses them..!

On seeing Raj's moist eyes Ap asks why was he crying then he replies that in spite of he having his parents was carving for mother's love due to his career but now he need not cry for it bcoz he has got a mom..And he hugs her..!!

Then everyone leaves to their rooms.... Swasan to their room... Ragini and laksh to their rooms respectively..... Rauttu to their room..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Swasan room

Both are tired after a hectic day..!! Still Swara ignores Sanskaar... She simply takes her clothes and goes to washroom..!! While Sanskaar keeps staring her...

After sometime Swara comes out in night pants where she again ignores Sanskaar... But Sanskaar decides to speak to her....

Sanskaar : Swara..?? Pls....

But Swara ignores him again and starts doing her work.!

Sanskaar : Princess..?? Pls.....

But Swara is Swara..... She again ignores him..!

Sanskaar : Princess... Pls I am sorry..!

Swara gets irritated.. She simply goes to the cupboard grabbing his clothes and throws at him into the washroom without giving him any chance to speak..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Laksh room

After a cool shower Laksh comes and sits on the bed thinking about the today's incidents..!

First Ragini accusing him later she herself goes missing..... Then the mysterious call...!! Later after finding Ragini the revelation that she was forced by Raj....and the most shocking one..... That Raj is none other than the undercover cop and he declaring that he didn't force Ragini but instead gave her a drug..!!

God...! All such incidents happened which shouldn't happen..! In all these incidents they forgot that he and Ragini got engaged...! That means they are half married..!! God....! How could I forget that.... He thought that they should celebrate it..!!!

He runs towards Ragini's room...!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swasan room

Sanskaar came from the washroom..!! He sees her in the balcony.. He could imagine what was she thinking..!! He just made his steps towards her..!

The more he moves towards her he could hear her sobs....! She is crying..! That thought made him miserable that he doesn't deserve to live in this world...! It is useless that he still existed in this world after hearing her sobs..!!!

God..!! He immediately runs and hugged her tightly from back..! That hug is much needed for both of them..!! Sanskaar needs to clam her down that he is in safe hands.... That she will be protected from the evil outside..!

While on other side......Swara feels immense pleasure on hug from his prince..! She felt secured..!! She for a moment forgot all the pain...!! That pain which was around her since morning..!

She is happy and her heart is dancing in air..!! But suddenly she gets the flashes.. And that's it... She couldn't accept the fact that her Sanskaar... Her prince could do something like this also.... She knows that it iz completely for her safety but also.... Her brain and somewhere in the heart also she couldn't accept it..!!

Immediately she jerks him and lays on bed covering herself in the blanket and soon she dosed off due to tiredness..!

Sanskaar who observes this feels like ground is slipping off losing his breath..!! With heavy heart he goes and sleeps sobbing on the other side of the bed seeing her covered under the blanket..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rauttu room

After a long time both are together... They missed themselves a lot..!! There is reason for their separation.... They separated due to the country's safety and welfare but indeed they missed each other..!!

They still remembers how Raj has go underground the very marriage day..! They get married in the morning and in the evening they gets the news that Raj has to go..!!

But it amused Raj that Uttara isn't crying but she is happy and smiling...!! He knows that he will away from her for maybe days, months or maybe years but she is smiling...!!

On asking her she answers that she very well knows how much he will hurt if she cries while he leaves and it will effect him badly which could be harmful to him... So she thought that she would bid bye by smiling..!!

It really amuses him.... He immediately hugs her tightly..!! And that was their last hug..!

After that Raj was on his mission... It been a year that they are away..! But now.... They are together..!!

As soon as they enters their room.... Uttara hugs him tightly expressing him how much she missed her.... She is crying.... Her tears made his shirt all wet.... He could sense it.... But he keeps quite.... He wants her free..!!

After sometime she stops crying.... She breaks the hug and looks towards him..!! Her cute face made him go crazy.... And he couldn't resist anymore.... He smashed his lips on her.....

Both of reciprocated passionately..!! Later they broke their kiss..!! The urge rose of loosing themselves to each and other...! And the same happened..! They consummated their marriage..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ragini's room

She is resting her head closing her eyes on the chair in the balcony with coffee in her left hand thinking deeply..!!

Laksh enters her room seeing the door unlocked... Though he panicked seeing her not in the room... But he found her in the balcony..! He calmed down..!

He could sense that she is shivering due to the cold weather..! He immediately caught hold of nearby blanket and rushes to her...!

Before Ragini could sense anything she found herself in Laksh lap and wrapped inside the blanket which is covering them both..!

She couldn't help smiling seeing..!! Later she rests her head on his muscular chest and started sipping coffee..!!

She feels the warmth which was very much required for her..!! There wouldn't be any other safe and warmth place other than this..!!! She don't why but she feels a complete women when ever she finds this person was around her..!!

Whereas Laksh feeling her hot breath on his chest and the way she smiled made him stare her..! He keeps on staring her..!

But his desire has grown.... Now he wants to kiss her..! He wanted to taste those cute rosy lips..!! He didn't even think for millisecond.... He captured her lips and started sucking them...!!

Initially he feels that Ragini isn't responding but later she happily gave herself to him...! And he being the most happiest person suck them like how a bee sucks the nectar..!!

Later after satisfying each other desire Ragini rests her head on his chest cuddling into him..! Wrapping her hands on his waist and dozes off happily...

Seeing her slipping into deep slumber he too dozes off soon after making his grip more hard and tight..!!

Screen freezes on Sanskaar guilt face.... Swara sleeping , Rauttu sleeping in each other embrace, Raglak happily sleeping on the chair wrapping each other hands respectively..!!

Precap : Happy moments.. Sanskaar trying his best to convince Swara.. Raglak marriage preparations..!!

Thanks a lot of the response on the previous one...! Hope the same continues..!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 2.2K 14
I don't own any of these characters, and this is my first story! I don't want any of the people to copy this work, as this is my first work, so is pr...
819 91 18
After losing my family, It was never my intention to move into seoul and let alone meeting the most feared mafia leader, whom perfectly doing his bus...
769K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
113K 6.9K 27
#15 in General fiction. YOU ARE MY LIFE but, You're somebody's wife!