Dare

By Bella_1Dx

❝It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep. The way he dove into her eyes and starved... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Authors Note: News

Chapter 75

2.1K 61 24
By Bella_1Dx

| Seventy Five |

*Warning:*
Mature content.
~

'I love the way you make me feel.'
* * *

"What did Niall say?" I ask Louis as he returns.

"He'll meet us there," he replies.

"Now?" I say.

"Tonight."

I nod.

"Anyway, we should be leaving. We need to get ready and... leave you two to have some time to yourselves." Liam smirks whilst getting up.

I roll my eyes, smiling.

"We'll see you tonight then,"

Liam nods. We say our goodbyes before shutting the door. I twist round to see Harry already smirking at me.

He steps forward, walking closer and closer until I felt the comfort of his arms wrap around me. Gently, he leans in, pressing me against the door and kissing my cheek until he reaches my ear.

"I've missed you so much," He whispers in my ear.

I bite my lip.

"Me too,"

He looks at me and smiles.

"What do you want to do?" He asks.

His lips lean forward so they were inches away from mine.

"What do you want to do?" I smirk.

"This," He mumbles, crashing his lips on mine.

We are both fuelled with passion, craving each other's touch that the kiss became more and more rough. I felt his hand slither under my top, brushing my bare skin giving me goose bumps. It had been too long.

I moan slightly as he bit at my bottom lip.

I tug at the bottom of his shirt before pulling it off. He presses his lips on mine before picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and run my hands through his chocolate curls.

He carries me up the stairs and rests me on the bed with out breaking the kiss.

"Straddle me," He growls.

I do what he says and straddle him. My eyes lock with his, noticing they were a dark mysterious green filled with lust.

He smirks as I rock my hips back and forth. A little nervous but I watch him as he shuts his eyes tight, groaning in pleasure which turned me on so much.

"Fuck," He groans as I let my hands wonder up and down his body.

I loved the fact I could do that to Harry.

"Faster ari," he moans.

I follow instructions and fasten my speed slightly.

"Babe," he moans.

Without warning, he twists me round so he's on top of me.

He slips off my top, kissing down my neck, to my chest, and down to my jeans.

He grabs onto my jeans before looking at me.

"I am ready Harry," I say.

He smiles, pulling off my jeans so I was left in just my underwear and bra. He moves up to my lips, kissing them before moving to my ear.

"I'm going to make you feel so good Ari," He growls against my ear.

I bite my lip.

He lowers back down, his eyes lock with mine.

"Harry, I don't even know what to do..." I say.

He stops and looks at me.

"Leave it to me Ari," he smirks. "And for the rest, I will teach you, just listen to what I say."

I nod and let him carry on.

"Just remember Ari, I love you."

He kisses my lips roughly, his hands wondering to my breasts, squeezing them.

I moan loudly and he smiles.

"Harry," I moan, shutting my eyes in pleasure and pulling at his hair.

His lips went down to my neck, leaving wet messy kisses down my neck as he tries to take my bra off. Surprisingly, he took it off quite quickly and I cringed at the thought on how he has had many practices to do it.

He moves down to my breasts, grabbing them and sucking gently causing my back lifts off the bed.

"Harry," I moan, shutting my eyes in pleasure and pulling at his hair.

"Baby," he mumbles.

He moves back up to my lips and presses down on them, our bodies pressing against each other roughly which made us both moan.

I felt his hands tug at my panties as he looks at me. I nod.

His mouth hovers over my panties and with his teeth, pulls them down.

Once they were pulled down, I could feel my nerves rise but I knew Harry was the one. His touch was amazing.

He looks at me and smiles. He kisses my thighs before slowly teasing me, I felt his fingers gently rubbing.

"Harry, please." I moan.

The pleasure was amazing.

"Moan my name louder Ari," Harry growls.

"Harry," I moan louder as he sticks two fingers and fastens his speed. He watches me moan before lowering down and feeling his tongue inside me.

I felt fucking amazing, clearly talented with his tongue. I latch on to his curls, pushing him further as I cry out.

Just before I could scream, he pulls away.

"Harry, what are you doing," I whimper, desperate for him.

"Trust me baby," he breathes out before crushing his lips on mine.

His arms move to the side and pull the draw open, his hand searching for something. He gets up, his hair all over his face, grabbing a condom and ripping it open. He looked so sexy, all hot and sweaty. He puts it on himself before rushing back to me and crashing his lips on mine.

"Are you sure about this Ari," he warns.

I nod fast, craving him inside of me.

He smirks.

"If you ever want to stop, tell me ok," he says with concern, kissing my forehead.

Before I know it, I could feel him slowly enter me...

*

I lay out of breath on the bed, next to Harry. Harry couldn't stop smiling and I couldn't help just laugh. I can't believe what I had done, what we had done... But I know it was the right time because I love Harry and I wanted my first to be with him. I felt a little sore seeing as it was only my first time. It was normal, first times aren't going to be perfect, although I had no complaints.

The feelings he made me feel were unbelievable. No one had ever made me feel that way, I loved it. His touch was amazing. Most importantly, it was just about us, our love for each other.

Harry turns to the side and kisses me.

"How are you feeling?" he asks softly.

"At peace," I chuckle.

"I'm glad," he chuckles. "You're not having any regrets are you?"

I turn my face to be inches away from his.

"Of course not Harry, it was amazing." I smile. "I'm glad it was with you."

He smiles, grabbing my hand and placing a kiss.

"How... how are you feeling?" I ask with uncertainty. "I know it wasn't the best but—"

I feel his stare on me as I turn and stare at the ceiling.

He places a finger under my chin and gently turns my head back round to look at him.

"Are you serious Ariana? It was the best sex I have ever had, it was perfect. For the first time, I was in love with the person... it makes it beyond perfect."

I smile, feeling my cheeks burn slightly.

"Just don't compare yourself Ariana, there is no comparison."

"Thank you Harry." I smile. "I'm trying, it's just I can't help it sometimes. You've had all the experience, I've had none."

"Ariana I was a mess then, I regret most of mine. It doesn't matter about experience, I wish I waited."

"I know, but that's not what I mean. I don't care about that, I know what some people say about only losing it now at this age. I'm happy I waited for the right time Harry. There's nothing wrong about that. And there's nothing wrong with choosing to experiment with sex more frequently either as long as it's consensual." I say. "It's just that, I guess I didn't realise that when it finally happened I'd end up comparing myself to the girls before me."

"I agree with you Ariana. That's understandable, it's normal. But I just want you to know that you shouldn't and don't have to feel like you need to compare. I'm only focused on you, sex with you was amazing. But at the end of the day, sex is sex."

I bite my lip. "Harry..."

"You know what I love about you is just how loving you are. You make no judgments; you allow people to grow and educate themselves. I'm always inspired by your open mind and your moral code, your kind heart." he expresses, moving a strand of hair out of my face. "Sex is sex. You're beautiful Ariana, but what matters is that I love you, and only you: your mind, your heart, and your soul."

I stare in awe at the beauty of his words pouring from his red lips.

"Harry," I whisper. "I love you, thank you for your kind words."

He leans in and kisses me on the forehead.

"Of course Ariana." He smiles.

I kiss him on the lips as he wraps his arms around me.

"It was amazing seeing and hearing you moan for me also." Harry whispers, staring down at my lips.

I roll my eyes, chuckling slightly.

He bites his lip, shutting his eyes and moans slightly.

"Fuck," he moans, moving his hands lower down him. "Just thinking about it, about you makes me—"

"What time is it anyway?" I ask rolling my eyes laughing.

"I think I'm going to cum again just thinking about it,"

"Harry!" I shout, chuckling.

He smirks at my reaction, biting his lip.

"What time is it," I repeat.

He turns over and checks.

"4:56,"

I gasp. "Harry we have to get ready,"

He rolls his eyes playfully. "Fine.."

I got up and put on a new pair of bra and panties and turn to look at Harry who was biting his lip. The lust in his eyes was obvious.

"Mmh baby you are so sexy," he winks. "Might need another round,"

I roll my eyes, smiling.

"Should I wear a dress or is it just a night out," I ask.

"A dress, a tight dress," Harry winks.

"Yeah right," I smirk.

I end up choosing a red dress and slip it on.

"Harry can you zip my dress up please,"

He nods, slipping on his boxes and walking over. My gaze falls to his bare chest showing his abs. I twist back round as I feel his hands push back my hair and wonder down my back to the zip at the bottom. His hands wonder my body, zipping it up slowly as I feel his hot breath against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"I always seem to want you," He growls seductively.

"I had so much fun today, we have to do it again," He winks before turning away to get ready.

He did that on purpose, leaving me so weak against his touch.

I go and straighten my hair and add a little make up before walking downstairs.

"Ready?" Harry asks.

I nod.

Harry grabs my hand and we walk to the car, getting in.

"So we're meeting the guys there?" I ask.

He nods.

The rest of the journey was spent watching things pass out of the window.

As soon as the car stops, Harry and I get out and begin to walk. Darkness surrounds us apart from the lights that lit up the restaurant. We stop in our tracks when we saw a car parking, checking it if it was the boys. It was 6:35 so this should be them.

Luckily, it was. You could tell by the laughter as they step out, all four of them.

"Hey guys," I smiles.

"Hey Ari," Niall calls and hugs me.

"So I heard you guys are like together again," Niall says.

I bite my lip and nod.

"Anyway, what new tattoo did you get?" I ask him as we all begin to walk.

The boys were behind us chatting.

"Oh just this," He shows me his arm, a design of a eagle.

"Wow, it's amazing, the detail," I smile, gazing at the ink. "What made you get it?"

"You know, Harry."

"Harry? Inspired you? When?" I ask surprised.

He chuckles.

"Harry sketched up a few drawings a while back. I thought I'd get one of them, I showed it to my tattoo artist who added a bit of a twist to it. We've been through a lot together, I thought it'd be nice to get it done finally."

I smile. "I love that."

"Have you got a tattoo?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No,"

"Ever thought about getting one?" He asks as we step inside the restaurant.

"No not really, but thinking about it, maybe... something small," I respond.

He nods.

"You should, something you can relate to,"

I nod and smile.

"If I do I'll get you to come with me," I chuckle.

"Yeah that would be great," He grins.

"Hello, are you waiting for a seat?" A woman asks.

We nod. I scan the room, I hadn't noticed how busy it was and all you could hear was the sound of people laughing and talking. Not forgetting the heavenly smell of food that filled the air, making me hungry.

"Ok, well we're currently busy but for the moment, would you like to stay at the bar whilst we find you all a seat?" The woman asks politely.

I look at them all and I nod. We follow her and take a seat and wait.

Hopefully we didn't have to wait that long.

"This is nice," I smile.

We were all together so it was nice I guess.

They nod.

"What did you guys do when we were gone," Liam smirks, looking at Harry and I.

I bite my lip and look at Harry. He is already smirking and to be honest I don't think he was afraid to say what we did. Harry's never afraid to do anything.

"We had some fun..." Harry smirks.

I look down embarrassed. Why did Harry have to say that?

I look up to the boys cheering, smirking and winking.

"Harry... Ari... you fucked?!" Louis laughs pretending to be shocked.

Harry's smirk still remains on his face.

"Remember protection?" Zayn jokes.

The boys all laugh and I could feel my cheeks burn red. They made jokes but I didn't really mind.

"What about us Ariana?" Zayn winks.

"Piss off, she's mine,"

The boys pretend to whine, jokingly.

"I bet she would be a lot of fun," Liam smirks.

These boys were very open. I can't believe they said that but I took it as a compliment. That's boys isn't it?

"Harry you are one lucky boy," Niall laughs.

I laugh slightly.

"Guys," I blush. "I'm going up to get some drinks at the bar,"

I change the subject and they all nod, shouting out what they want. I got up and walk up to the bar and sat on a stool waiting to get the bartender's attention, trying my best to recall their orders.

Soon enough, I successfully order the many drinks for the boys.

"What's a lovely girl like you doing here?" A voice asks.

I turn to the side to see a man smirking at me. He gave off a 1940's gangster look. His black hair gelled, a grey suit and his hat was placed on the counter. A quite intimidating look and quite serious.

"Oh just... friends," I say, a little uncomfortable.

He smirks, looking away.

"Busy here, ain't it," He says.

The smirk never fades from his face.

"Yeah," I agree. "What about you, why are you here?"

"Oh just a... catch up shall I say. Meeting a couple of lads." He chuckles.

I nod. He seems so confident. Like Harry.

The drinks arrive and I was about to pay but this mystery guy chucks a few bills onto the bar, paying instead.

"Thankyou so much," I smile. "But you really didn't need to do that,"

"Don't worry about it, I couldn't just let a beautiful woman like you pay," He says.

I smile.

All of a sudden I am pulled, gently.

"Ari, what are you doing?" Harry whispers in my ear.

"I was just getting these drinks and this nice guy payed for them,"

Harry looks up and his face drops. Out of nowhere, Harry seems frightened almost.

I look at the guy, he seems shocked at first though his face went back to a intimidating smirk.

"Hello Harry," The man chuckles.

Harry's face turns to anger as he pulls me over to the guys, leaving the drinks.

"We need to leave now," Harry says sternly to the boys.

"What why?" Niall moans.

Harry points to the guy I was last talking to and in a matter of seconds their facial expressions change.

They all stood up hurriedly and began to walk to the exit.

"Don't forget your drinks," The man chuckles.

The boys ignore him whilst I turn back to look at him. Still being pulled by Harry.

The man gave me a wink before I was pulled into the darkness of the car park.

The guys all stop and look at each other. What is going on?

"Wh-what is going on?" I stutter.

"We just need to get out of here now.. fast." Harry says and the boys all nod and head to the cars.

What's happened?

Should I be worried or... afraid?

~

What do you think?

- Comment your ideas: -
Why do you think they rushed out?
*
Who was the man?

Thank you so much for the 20,000 reads.
*
Also about the scene with Ariana and Harry.. I didn't know how far to take it. Should I do more of the scene? I didn't know whether to make it dirty or not because I know some people don't like it but what do you think? Is it ok like that? or more or less?

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
237K 4.3K 31
((This story was written and completed in 2012)) I was 15 when I met him. The curly haired, cheeky flirt himself found his way into my life. He stole...
15.4K 171 36
19-year-old Aria is having issues with her kinda crazy ex-boyfriend and after a horrific event she is forced to go far enough away to keep safe. She...
164K 3.1K 26
[completed] ❝i know what we did last night was so wrong, but why does this feel so right?❞ A story in which a student and her teacher fall head over...