Nate Maloley Imagines

By MaloleysWeekender22

Lustful imagines of Nate "Skate" Maloley. The one that we pine for in out minds and dreams. Instagram and Twi... More

Mr. Maloley
Stone Cold
I can't stop drinking about you
Regrets
Love can save it all
Summer Nights
Keeper
The Promise
Secret admirer
The Promise(Part 2)
Shopping with him
Someone else(N.M)
Secrets(N.M)
Against the wall
Requests?
Relief
Silent treatment
Do you love me?//(N.M)
Wasted Time
Thanksgiving
New Book?
Loving You.....
Stories up!!
Love me like you do
I love you both
Lonely
Consuming Love
Toxic
Toxic (Part 2)
Mami & Daddy
Requests (Part 2)
Waking Up to You
Happiness
Without You
Nate has a child from another relationship+ he hates you
Nate has a child from another relationship+he hates you(part 2)
Let me help you
Rough Night
Untold letters
Christmas
The difference between you and I
Hit and quit it
After Wedding Sex (1st)
After Wedding Sex(2nd)
After Wedding Sex(3rd)
After Wedding Sex(4th)
Private Show
New Years
Just Say So(Part 1)
Just Say So(Part 2)
Let Me Come Home
Sexy Maloley (sneak peek at new chapter)
Fight for Family (Part 1)
Fight for Family (part 2)
Fight for Family(part 3)
Daughter of ours
Fight for Family(part 4)
Dessert
Sir
One person
Fight for Family(part 5)
Little Love
I'm not her
I'm not her (part 2)
I'm not her (part 3)
I'm not her (part 4)
I'm not her (part 5)
Fight for family(part 6)
Make me cry
I'm not her(part 6)
I'm not her(part 7)
Skate's Tweet
I'm not her(part 8)//(N.M)
I'm not her( part 9)
Story?
What if I say no?
High
Hurtful words and Broken plates
Netflix and Chill
Lovable
Story Up!
Morning
It Means Nothing
Did they hurt you?
Running Low
I'm not her(part 11)
Leave Me Lonely
Tears
Going down on you
Wrong
Relationship with Nate
She Keeps Me Sane
Or nah
Tears (part 2)
Happy Valentine's Day💕
Requests/Q&A
The heart wants what it can't have
Height Difference
Late Night Love
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Distractions
Party Mistakes
Cheater
The heart wants what it can't have(part 2)
Quiet
First Time
Spoiling Her
What would you do?
Distance and Broken Hearts
Lost in the feeling
Almost
Cold
Fight for Family(part 7)
Fight for Family(part 8)
Fight for family(part 9)
Fight for family(part 10)
Fight for family (Epilogue)
Only for One Night
Lie to me
See Yeh Break
Despacito
Professor
Broken Hearted
I have Questions?
Call it Suicide
#Wattys2017
Hurt
Mirrors

I'm not her(part 10)

959 25 4
By MaloleysWeekender22

Recap:
These last few weeks have been nothing but struggles. In the end it was worth because I'm back in the arms of my lover, muse, and inspiration to be a better me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*4 weeks later*

*Y/N's POV*

This morning I wake up with my legs being pulled apart. I only have Nate's shirt on and a pair of panties. The shirt is being pulled up over my baby bump. Soft kisses are placed here and there causing movement inside my stomach.

"Hello, baby girl or boy, it's me daddy. Just wanted to know how your doing this fine morning. I'm so glad mommy got to sleep during the whole night. Don't be letting her stay up with all the reckless movement you do at night. On the bright side to that she cuddles more into me during the night." Nate says as he leaves another kiss on my stomach.

I smile, but do not open my eyes. My baby bump has grown more taking a beautiful shape. My peanut is growing in here and I couldn't be happier.

"I know you are awake, Y/N" Nate says as he lowers my shirt well his shirt down. He comes by my face and smothers me with kisses.

"Okay, I'm awake" I tell him, but continue to keep my eyes closed. He laughs before getting up. I shuffle to sit in a seating position proving to be difficult.

"Here let me help" Nate's hand is on my back and the other pulling me up gently.

"Thanks" I tell him as he gives me a slow kiss.

"Ew morning breath, baby" Nate teases as we pull away.

"Well if mine is bad then yours is worse" I tell him trying to get up. I succeed and waddle my way to the bathroom. I walk, well waddle, to the bed room and grab a few clothes.

The water is running in the bathroom. While I undress the door opens. I grab the towel that is situated on the counter and wrap it around me quickly.

"It just me, Y/N" Nate says as he walks towards me. Still I don't let the the towel go and secure it more around my body. My skin shows stretch marks, and I'm not ashamed of them. I'm afraid to see Nate's reaction upon seeing them.

I know he already took a look at my stomach. His eyes soon closed as he started talking to my stomach and his ear pressed against the baby bump.

"Why won't you let me see you naked?" He asks while siting on the counter.

"I afraid and ashamed" I tell him

"Ashamed, why?" Nate gets off the counter and now stands in front of me.

"Of what you will think" avoiding eye contact.

"What would I think?"

"My stretch marks because my growing stomach carrying our peanut inside" he looks at confused then starts laughing a little.

"It's not funny" I whine a little as I cross my arms around my chest.

"No, your right it's not funny. It's just why would you think such a thing. Your stretch marks each and every one of them hold a certain beauty. They are a symbol that shows the beautiful creation we have made together. Don't ever be ashamed of your body. Because I didn't fall in love with you for your body, but your personality. I love you, Y/N." Nate says removing the towel and falling to his knees. Nate's lips kiss every stretch mark that he sees before rising back up.

"I love you, Y/N. Nothing will change that the way I feel about you" Nate says as he opens the door the shower. We both walk in the shower the warm water falls on us.

Nate kisses my shoulder as the water continues to fall on us. My head moves to the side to give him more access. I soon feel his lips leave my shoulder. Upon opening my eyes I see Nate putting shampoo in his hands.

His hand massages into my scalp as he lathers the soap into my hair. I hum in appreciation as he stops. Nate turns me around so the water falls directly on my hair.

He rinses off the remaining shampoo from my hair. I grab the soap and and lather his hair with it. We soon finish showering, so I turn off the water.

Nate walks out before returning back with a towel. He wraps it around and heads to the bedroom to change. I dress quickly and follow him into the room.

I sit on the bed seeing as Nate is not even in the room. The door opens wider and Nate comes in carrying a tray full of food.

"You did this for me? What's the occasion?" I ask as he sets the tray down on the bed.

"No occasion just wanted to give you. breakfast in bed." Nate says while looking at the door.

"Okay then"

"Someone is here to see you" Nate says before leaving the room. I quickly follow him and see someone sitting in the couch. The person turns around as they hear footsteps approaching. James.

"Hey, James" I tell him as I stand by Nate. Nate wraps his arm around my waist.

"I just wanted I see how you are doing? And also say goodbye" James says as he looks at me avoiding Nate's intense stare.

"I'm doing good thanks for asking. And where will you be going?" I motion for him to sit back on the couch. I also sit on couch with Nate by my side.

"I got a promotion and they are sending me across the country." James explains while fiddling with his hands. Nate mumbles 'that's excellent news.'

I'm quick to nudge his side with my elbow. The nudge causes him to let out a hiss. James turns towards him in concern.

"And I wanted to apologize to Nate" he tells us

"Apologize for what?" I ask him

"For thinking that I was trying to steal you away from him. I know he does not like me around, so it won't be a problem anymore since I'll be across the country." James says and Nate leaves the room.

"Don't worry James you don't need to apologize. I hope you do well at your new job" I tell him as we stand up. I follow him toward the door the best that I can.

"It was great knowing Y/N. Hope you and Nate have a happy relationship and family" James says before leaving. I close the door and see Nate reemerge for the kitchen.

I'm not even 7 months yet and I already feel like I can't move a muscle. I waddle now and for some reason I feel as if I'm carrying twins.

"I'm sorry" is all he says as he leads me to the couch to sit back down on. I stay quiet and wait for him to continue.

"I'm sorry for overreacting. He seems like a great person for a doctor and friend. But I can't help this feeling that makes me feel like he wants you. That he thinks you deserve someone who doesn't hurt you. And it's probably right you would be better off with someone who has a great profession. Is home and won't leave you for weeks or months at a time to be touring. I ju—" I cut him off with a kiss.

"Yes, he may have a great profession. Nathan Montgomery Maloley he can't have one thing" I tell him intertwining our fingers.

"What's that?" Nate asks stroking my knuckles with his thumb. I only smile at him before answering.

"He can never have my love, for it belongs to you and no one can take my love away from you" I say as Nate's lips meet mine in a kiss full of passion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I know I said I would be done continuing 'I'm not her', but I can't seem to let it go so quickly. A few more parts will be added to 'I'm not her.'

I would like to thank you for enjoying this series, lovelies.

Should the baby be a boy, girl, or twins?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 6.6K 50
+lowercase intended // whole lotta hot sex // nate maloley // not all sex though // completed!!! #1 ranked nate maloley fan fiction (7/26/21)
18.1K 321 81
Letting my imagination go wild on these boys! I love all of them to pieces!! Gilinsky Johnson Skate Sammy
149K 3.5K 39
Katie thought she was in love with Jack Gilinsky, but when she meets Nate Maloley, she finds herself conflicted. Taking the obvious choice of Nate an...
4.9K 106 19
**As seen on Tumblr** Addilyn is a sweet girl with a passion to sing. She's working on making her dreams come true and along the way she meets a rap...