Selfie With The Mafia

By KeepingItDespacito

#3 in Romance #2 in Humor Book I & II in the Tattered Souls Series. 1st Book - Completed [16/12/2017] 2nd Boo... More

Intro and Disclaimer
Prologue
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 13 |
A/N: NO UPDATES
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
A/N
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
Book II - Selfie With The Mafia
Book II - Prologue
Book II - | 1 |
Book II - | 2 |
Book II - | 3 |
Q/A • #AskRaaz •
Book II - | 4 |
Book II - | 5 |
Book II - | 6 |
Book II - | 7 |
Book II - | 8 |
Book II - | 9 |
Book II - | 10 |
Book II - | 11 |
Book II - | 12 |
Book II - | 13 |
Book II - | 14 |
Book II - | 15 |
Book II - | 16 |
Book II - | 17 |
Book II - | 18 |
Book II - | 19 |
Book II - | 20 |
Book II - | 21 |
Book II - | 22 |
Book II - | 23 |
Book II - | 24 |
Book II - | 25 |
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1

| 12 |

130K 4K 775
By KeepingItDespacito

Some of you asked for Aaron's POV and I already planned for it :)

Here you go!

HAPPY READING!

[WARNING: Contains extreme violence, read at your own wish]

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Aaron

    "A toast for your accomplishment," My associates lifted their glass of whiskey infront of me in a congratulations gesture and I nodded, returning the sentiment.

Just like I planned, just like how I wanted it to go, it had went well. Thanks to this charity event that made my company to reach the highest.

Everything was planned, the reason why had I come here, attending such parties and charity events, every simple thing was in the list. The whole point is that, my whole plan was depending on this success which I so had made out well.

And the best part is they thought this was all for the company of mine.

What sh't.

This is why I hate these business men. The only thing they bother about is success, fame and money. They didn't need anything else, not that if they had got for what they came for. They does not need any guarantee about their dealers' background except that of how much they have their company approached.

But good thing for me that nobody would be able to figure out who I am.

This is the plan.

After all, it was all a game.

Gulping the whole whiskey in one shot, my eyes found something, actually... someone.
A small smirk played on my lips when I saw her.

There she comes.

-Like a princess.

Her cheeks flushed deep red as she held her gown a little up by her hands while walking downstairs, getting everybody's attention to her, distracting them from their chattering.

I held her. I felt her. I kissed her. But I didn't claim her. She wasn't mine to claim, at least not until now.

She was underneath me, so small, so close. I wished I could have her all the time with me, if that was possible.

I thought may be kissing her would help to drift her off from my f'cking mind. But that had just made harder, longing for her.

I need to stop my stupid mind and get one thing straight, I'm not here for a girl whom I've met weeks ago. I couldn't let a simple girl to cloud my thoughts.

She is just as same as the other girls.

She is nothing more than that.

Just no-f'cking-thing to be cared of.

I'm here only for my revenge, my only relevant reason that would make my unhappy life a little easy to live, maybe better.

Her hair wasn't tied up anymore, instead they hung loose on her shoulder and the few locks hid her face as she had her head down in the process.

When she reached down, everyone started their blabble again. But she had my full attention, though I didn't wanted to. And once again I couldn't remove her off from my mind, Even now I repeated my reminder of not being here for her.

That's what she did to me, no matter how much I remind the fact they she's just as similar as the other girls, she would attract me with her deep blue pool of eyes.

I will never get bored to stare at those ocean eyes, getting nothing more except pulling me deep within it, drowning me into her irises.

The scent of vanilla and lavender hit me slightly, alerting me of the nearing beauty that I had against my body few minutes ago as I felt every single inch of her.

I grabbed another glass off the table and sipped the wine, my gaze never diverting from her. When she was about to walk past me, I trapped her small right wrist in my big right hand, stopping her from her movement right away.

I felt her stiffened up as my fingers tightened across her wrist, not wanting to let her go, both of our backs facing each other.

While the music was starting to get louder and louder by each passing seconds, our body didn't falter at all, just enjoying the building up sparks as I held her hand.

My eyes were at the front as I gulped the whole drink. Placing the glass back on the table, My smirk widened when she twisted her wrists, in order to get free but I wouldn't let go.

I f'cking love how she tries everytime to get herself free from my touch and then failing at her weak effort.

When her little attempts didn't stop, I slowly pulled her towards me until she stood facing me but her hair were like a barrier to my breathtaking view, covering her face like a curtain since she had her head down.

Sh't! I f'cking hate when she keeps her head down.

Still holding her wrist, I brought my left hand and tilted her chin slightly and swept her locks away from her beautiful face.

What I saw next, had my smirk to die right at the moment, my eyes widened in pure confusion and disbelief, the sight made me feel so bad and my heart felt like it was hurting so much because I believed.....I was the cause of that.

Her eyes were red with soaked tears and it threatened to fall more, her swollen lips slightly parted and her eyebrows were furrowed in such a way that broke my world. Her makeup smudged when she wiped her eyes.

I stood there shocked, my grip on her wrist loosened and she pulled her hand away. I didn't took a step forward, I didn't stop her whilst I watched her descending back across the exit. And before I could knew, she was out of sight.

Did I do that to her?

My legs started to walk on his own accord to the exit but I prevented myself to go behind her.

What is it to me if she's crying?

She is nothing.

Nothing for me.

Get one and only thing right, Aaron. You should stop your wandering thoughts.

Get a control on yourself.

My mobile rang from inside the pocket of mine, snapping me out of my reverie and I fished it out. I swiped it to answer without looking at the caller's ID.

"Boss," Ace's harsh voice came through the phone that I was holding next to my ears, his voice made my brows to knit in confusion.

"You need to come here now, The New Basement in the downhill," And then all my confusion flew by when he spoke the word - basement.

It is that word which I have been hearing for years, a constant word that didn't require any explanations.

I didn't like his tone. It told me something was bad. Ace was a tough son of a b'tch but if something got him this fūck up, then it was a bad news. Something I really wouldn't like.

Wasting no time, I exited the place.

But there was still one thing which was spraying on my mind.

Ava.

~*~

I walked down the hill where we had our secret basement, I felt myself getting ready. The air around me was rigid and my steps were firm on the snow as I prepared myself for the worst. When I reached, I pushed the huge metal gates open and noticed Ace.

He leaned against the wall, wiping the blood off from his hands using a kerchief. He looked up, with a face filled with disgust.

"You are not going to like this," Ace said, pointing towards the room. I nodded and started walking toward the room, leading the way with Ace following behind.

I stomped inside to find a bruised and bloodied man strapped to a chair that was placed in the middle of the empty room. There were five of my men surrounding him, all who I recognised.

I didn't recognize the captive but when he looked up at me, his eyes were filled with terror. As I got closer, his already paled face twisted in pain. He squirmed in the chair when I came to stop in front of him.

"What the f'ck is going on in here?" My voice boomed around the room. I didn't take my eyes off the man but when I saw him flinched, satisfaction spread throughout my body.

I didn't even start, and he was already cowering under me.

Ace started to walk around me so that he was standing behind the man. He grabbed the Man's hair and pulled back until his neck stretched agonisingly. The man screamed and started to trash around, his face twisting painfully.

I looked up from the captive's battered face to meet Ace's disgusted gaze.

"This motherf'cker betrayed us. I heard him spilling information over the phone to the enemy. It's clear he is working for them, Your---," before he could anything, I snapped my hand infront of him, shutting his words off.

I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw, the tainted memories still hazy with raw wounds. I didn't want to hear that word, I didn't want to remember that past, that Old Man. That Old Man who was the root of it all, the responsible of my haunting nightmares.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the man whose eyes were closed, refusing to look at me. The anger that took over my body was unpredictable. He f'cking betrayed me.

Nobody betrayed me and got away with me. I trusted all my men. They were the family I created long ago whom were the only one I trusted.

But when one of my own betrayed me, they would pay. And the only way that was acceptable was Death.

Not just that, painfully, Fūcking Painful death.

I took a step away from the strapped captive. When I saw a man coming forward with a chair, "I'm not a fūcking child, I can get it by myself," I spat and snatched it from him.

I sat down facing the captive. He opened his eyes and stared directly at me. My temper flared. I leaned forward and snarled to his face. My eyes told him everything for what I was waiting.

He started shaking his head, refusing to answer. I looked up and raised a brow, signalling Ace. He let go of the man and went to the table at the back of the room. He came back with a thumbscrews in his hands, his face lit with excitement.

I smiled maliciously and leaned back, crossing my arms against my chest.

"C'mon, do it," I said, uninterested. These fūcking bāstards made my clothes dirty, with their dirty blood.

I saw Ace's skillful hands getting into work and the Man's screams filled the room.

Blood dripped all over the floor, but I kept my gaze fixed to the Man the whole time. The sound of gushing of the flesh felt very same.

It was always the same.

When he started to lose consciousness, Ace instantly stopped his torturous ministration.

Leaning forward again, I let my question to voice, so that this traitor could understand, "Who?"

Laughter erupted throughout the room when the man glared at me. Ace came forward and punched his nose, "You forgot who the fūck you are looking at?"

"One last time, Why and who?" My tone was menacing as I took his face in my hand. I pressed my fingers hard into his cheeks until blood oozed badly from his wounds.

When he still didn't answer, I let his face go and stood up, pushing the chair away. I wasn't going get my hands dirty now, but the man strapped to chair was forcing me, forcing my hand. The rest of men needed to see my hands getting dirty. They needed to see me how brutal I could be.

How brutal I actually was.

And will always be.

Maybe they had forgotten who the fūck I was. I was the fūcking Italian Mafia boss. Nobody fūcking betrayed me.

Walking towards the table, I took screw drivers in my hand. Ace smirked, "Fūck yeah, Aaron."

I knew no one could stop me.

I kicked the chair that had the captive to fall down. I roughly grabbed his chin, not caring if I hurt him. I forced his mouth open and held the thumbscrews which were inserted inside his fingers; holding it in his chapped lips.

Without wasting my precious time, I pushed the screwdriver into his throat. The blood splashed on my face as I pushed it deeper.

The man tried to scream but I never gave him a chance. It took me hours to be satisfied.

His dirty blood was all over me, I was resisting the urge to gag at him. This was nothing at all, he knew very well how these things worked for us.

But then, again; he chose to betray me.

So, I chose to kill him.

The screwdriver was cutting into his neck, and I knew if I hold it any longer; it would kill him in no time.

And when I was done, he was no longer breathing.

Ruthless killer.

That's what I was called.

The Ruthless Mafia.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Hello amores! So now, you have seen Aaron's dark side, his killer side.

The question is, do you still love him?

And sorry for the late update *sheepish smile*

Thank you for voting and commenting, it encourages me a lot! I love ya'll.

Please Vote, Leave your feedback and recommend your friends if you like my story!

And yeah! Feel free to send me any Posters/fan art, I would love to see my lovelies' works. You can send it through my email or twitter.

Email: thetellaraaz@gmail.com

Twitter : @raazia_18

Until next time.

Lots of love.

XOXOXOXOXO

Raaz ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
44.4K 861 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
214K 11.8K 48
After getting betrayed in love, the happy bubbly soul Diya turned cold and lost trust. She started working at her father's office and tries to forget...
303K 5.9K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...