❤Agar Tum Saath Ho..!! ❤(Comp...

By DeekshaReddy23

Hola..! A Swaragini Fantic..! A story of two sisters who were gloomy till their meeting of respective life... More

Character Sketch & Prologue..!!
First Day Of College...!!!! (Episode 1 & 2)
Proposal..?? (Episode 3 and 4)
Puppy...!!!! (Episode 5 and 6)
Raglak Small Date..!!! (Episode 7 and 8)
Pain Out...!! (Episode 9 and 10)
Punishment..! (Episode 11 & 12)
Strange Behaviour (Episode 13 & 14)
Double Proposals..!! (Episode 15 & 16)
Mystery Unfolds.. (Episode 17 & 18)
Flashback..!! (Episode 19 & 20)
Someone..?? (Episode 21 & 22)
Funny moments..!! (Episode 23 & 24 )
Kidnap..?? (Episode 25 & 26)
Stabbed..?? (Episode 27 & 28)
Swara's return (Episode 29 & 30)
Teaser 1
Jealousy..!! (Episode 31)
Assistant..?? (Episode 32)
Party starts..!!🎉🎊(Episode 33)
Kavita and Sahil plan..!!(Episode 34)
Omg..!! (Episode 35)
Shekhar Gadodia..?? (Episode 36)
Truth out..!!(Episode 37)
Unconscious..?? (Episode 38)
Flashback starts..!! (Episode 39)
Sanskaar..?? (Episode 40)
BLAST..!! (Episode 41)
Is Sanskaar Dead..??(Episode 42)
Sanskaar in hospital..!!(Episode 43)
Swasan nok-jhok..!!(Episode 44)
Couples Time..!!(Episode 45)
Swara's Proposal..!! But With Whom..??(Episode 46)
Who Is The Groom..??(Episode 47)
Raglak time..!!(Episode 48)
Swasan Date..!!(Episode 49)
Time For MASTI..!! (Episode 50)
Swaragini's Trap..!!(Episode 51)
👜👜Shopping..!!👜👜(Episode 52)
💛Haldi Time..! 💛(Episode 53)
💜Swasan Mehendi💜(Episode 54)
💖Swasan Sangeeth- 1💖(Episode 55)
💖Swasan Sangeeth-2💖(Episode 56)
💝Wedding Day💝(Episode 57)
Sanskaar.?? (Episode 58)
No Clue..! ( Episode 59)
Gatt Bandan..! (Episode 60)
Pheras..?? (Episode 61)
Marriage..?? (Episode 62)
💟 Mrs Arora 💟(Episode 63)
Blessings..!! (Episode 64)
🙈Suhagrath..??🙈(Episode 65)
Back To College..!! (Episode 66)
Canteen..!! (Episode 67)
Raglak And Swasan..!! (Episode 68)
🌞Naughty Sunlight🌞 (Episode 69)
Tit For Tat.! (Episode 70)
💖Much Awaited Surprise💖 (Episode 71)
Raj Escapes.!! (Episode 72)
Preparations Starts..!!(Episode 73)
Laksh Out Of The Room..!! (Episode 74)
Pre Engagement Celebrations..!! (Episode 75)
💕Raglak Engagement..!💕(Episode 76)
Swara Is Arrested..!! (Episode 77)
Shock Pe Shock..!! (Episode 78)
HIM..?!?! (Episode 80)
Uttara's Husband..?? (Episode 81)
Sherni..?? (Episode 82)
A New Hope..! (Episode 83)
Swara Released..! But Ragini..?(Episode 84)
The Other Don Is..?? (Episode 85)
HIM Is..!! (Episode 86)
Ragini 's Anger On Raj..!! (Episode 87)
Back To Arora Mansion..!!(Episode 88)
Maha Episode With A Surprise..!!(Episode 89)
Shock..! (Episode 90)
Raglak Mehendi Part 1 (Episode 91 & 92)
Raglak Mehendi Part 2 (Episode 93)
Raglak Sangeeth..!! (Episode 94)
Raglak Marriage...!!!! (Episode 95)
Raglak..!! (Episode 96)
Sanskaar To Get To Know..?(Episode 97)
Ragini's First Rasoi..!!(Episode 98)
Prank..! (Episode 99)
Swasan Kiss..!! (Episode 100)
Voting
Holi..! (Episode 101)
💖Epilogue💖
New Story..!!
My New Os..!!
After A Long Time..!

Ragini Is Missing..! (Episode 79)

1.7K 66 25
By DeekshaReddy23

Arora mansion

The effects of high voltage drama is still seen on everyone..! They are shocked..! They couldn't figure out what was happening..!

Initially all are happy as Raglak were getting Engaged..! All were dancing and cracking jokes when suddenly police enters and accuses Swara and Sanskaar of drug scandal...!!

Later Swara is arrested and taken to police station..! It is followed by Sanskaar shouting at Ragini asking her not to enter police station..!! Then Ragini accuses Laksh of trapping Swasan just on the basis of servants..??

This is something which is indigestible..! Ragini is not a kind of girl who accuses someone just on the basis of outsiders talks... Then why did Ragini accuse Laksh...??

These were the question revolving in everyone's mind..!! But they has no answer..!

Laksh is rooted at his place after Ragini's accusation... He didn't move even an inch.. He is expression less.. Doesn't know how to react..?? His love, his friend, his would be wife accuses him of the crime which he couldn't think in his wildest dreams..! He is determined to get the answer from her so he rushes to her room..!

Laksh : Ragini..?? Pls open the door..!! I need to talk to you..!! Pls open the door..!

There is no response from her.... In the mean time Shekhar made his way to police station in order to help Sanskaar to get Swara out of the jail.... While Kavita is trying for the bail and Uttar is searching for the servants who told Ragini that Laksh has planted the drug bag..!

Laksh : Pls Ragini..! Open the door..! I don't understand what made you think that I will plant the drugs in Sanskaar and Swara room..? I didn't do it Ragini..! Trust me..! All the time I was in my room thinking how to convince u..! Pls Ragini.. Listen to me..?

Still there is no response..!

Laksh pov

What is this..?? Why is she not opening the door..?? Why is everything so silent inside..?! Something is fishy..?!?!?!

He started banging the door calling her loudly..! In the Mean time Uttara comes.....

Uttara : Laksh.. Where is Ragini..?

Laksh : Why..?? What happened...??

Uttara : she is lying Laksh..!! The servants are fake..!

Laksh : What..??

Uttara : Yes.... Those servants are no where seen and when I asked security he said that he has seen them running away..! That means..

Laksh : Ragini has done it intentionally..!

Uttara : Yes..!! Now break open the door..!

Immediately Laksh broke opened the door..!

The room is as usual as it used to be..!! But Ragini is no were seen... They checked the washroom and balcony... But she is no were seen..!.

RAGINI IS MISSING..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Police station

Sanskaar is continuously trying to get the lawyer on call..

Sanskaar : Lawyer..?? Did you get the bail..?

Lawyer : No sir..!! Court is closed and when I reached the judge house the security informed that he is out of town and will return tomorrow morning..!

Sanskaar : That means Swara must be in jail till morning..??

Lawyer : I am afraid sir..!

Sanskaar : (shouts) I don't want any excuses..! Just get the bail otherwise u will not be able to see tomorrow's morning..!! Dammit..!!

Sanskaar's pov

Yesterday we become one soul.... We enjoyed the whole day..! Then we got the news of Raglak Engagement..! Our happiness has no bounds..!! But in the mean time I got the call from Papa informing that Raj has escaped..!!

I was shocked.. I was determined to save Swara from his clutches at any cost..!

Then I get to know that they are planning to trap Swara in drug scandal and spoil her image by making her a prostitute who is taking and supplying drugs..!

The floor under my feet was slipping.. He also knows that when Raj like terrorists kidnap a girl what will happen..? So I myself makes a pain to  arrest Swara in order to save her...

All the arrangements are made.. But in the end moment I got to know about the whereabouts of Raj..!

I couldn't miss the chance and nor I or Uttara,  Kavita, Shekhar could go as Raj 's men are watching them closely..!

So without any option he sends that police officer..! But to his bad luck he is replaced with this Abhi.. And his plan backfired..!

Sanskaar : I am sorry Swara..!! I am sorry..!! I couldn't fulfil the promise made to u.! I am a bad husband..! I couldn't protect you...!!

Tears are rolling down from his eyes..!

His thoughts are broken when he hears the painful shouts of Swara..! In the mean time Shekar also reaches..!

Both of them are horrified..!

Swara is beaten by the Abhi... He caught her hairs tightly and is slapping her continuously..! Her eyes swelled due to continuous crying while the end of the lip is bleeding..!

Sanskaar couldn't control anymore... He shouts at him..!

Sanskaar : (yells at his toppest voice) Stop it right there Abhi..! STOP RIGHT THERE..!!

Seeing him yelling Abhi smriked and catches her hairs more tightly and slapes her again while Swara yells in pain..

Shekhar : Abhi.... Leave her..!! Ur enmity is with us not her..!! Leave her..!

Swara : ahhh..... Ahh... Ahh..... Sans.... Kaar..??

Sanskaar : Acha ok..!! I am sorry..!! Pls don't hurt her...!! Pls..!! I will do as you say...!!

Abhi : Good.. U came into track..!

He leaves Swara and goes out to talk to Sanskaar and Shekhar..! While Swara sits down on the floor and cries miserably..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We see a girl standing near the cliff..!!

Girl pov

I am sorry..!! I am sorry everyone..!! Especially Laksh..!! I am sorry..! I accused u of the crime which u didn't do..!! I know that it wasn't u..!! But I am forced...!! I am forced to do it..!! If I didn't do it.... Then they would kill you..!! Ur life was at risk...! How could I let that happen..?? Not only that they showed me the video of Di and Jiju of their night in the hotel..!! They blackmailed me that if I didn't break the ties with you then they would leak the video...!

She falls on the ground..!

I didn't had another option Laksh..!! Those servants were constantly keeping an eye on me..!! I tried a lot to tell you or jiju or dad...!! But I couldn't..! I am sorry...!!

While ragini is crying miserably..! We could hear a laughter..! She turns back and finds Raj laughing at her..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Police station

We see Swara sitting on the floor with holding her knees to her tightly while resting her head on her knees..

God..?!?!?! Why does it always happen to me only..? Everytime why is it to me only...?? Before few hours everything was fine...?? I and Sanskaar became one..!! Ragini My choti got engaged to her love...! Every one were happy..! I was happy...!! I got everything in my life..!! My husband.... My love.... My sis.... She is happy with her life..!

But everything got spoiled again..! What wrong did I do...?? Drugs..? I didn't even touched drugs with my hand and I am arrested in that case..?? Why God..?? Why..?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Near the cliff

Seeing Raj laughing loudly.. Ragini goes and slaps Raj hardly..

In the next moment she is found on the ground unconscious..!

When Raj turned back he finds that the other Don has sprayed chloroform and she has fallen unconscious..!

Then Raj started laughing alongside with the other Don..!!

Raj : For this day.... For this day I was waiting for ages..!

O Don : Yes..!!

Raj : Shekhar gadodia is destroyed..! One daughter is in jail and another is in my hands...!! Now I can do what ever I want..!

O don : Yes..!

Raj : Now I will show him hell...!!

O Don : Yes..! I already leaked the video of his first daughter..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On television

Reporter : Ghor se dekhiye iss aurat kho...! She is the daughter of Shekhar Gadodia... Swara gadodia.. Sorry Mrs Swara Sanskaar Arora...! Her MMS..!! See her video...! She is seen sleeping with other man instead of her husband..??

And the video is telecasted..!

Precap : Check out in the next episode..!

Thanks for the response on the previous one...

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 1.2K 9
The best and most beautiful things of the world cannot be seen , heard and touched. They must be felt by heart The story revolves around Shiva...
35.4K 4.9K 45
Kya kabhi bhi jaan payega Omkara apni gauri ka haal-e-dil?!!... Inspired by the urdu novel Bin Roye Aansu by Farhat Ishtiaq... A Rikara ff ... It may...
78.7K 5.5K 24
Love journey of four couples.each couple have their own problems and love is only solution
635K 41.2K 41
She came Close to him without knowing that he will burn her! Featuring: Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra.. Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy..