Selfie With The Mafia

Af KeepingItDespacito

#3 in Romance #2 in Humor Book I & II in the Tattered Souls Series. 1st Book - Completed [16/12/2017] 2nd Boo... Mere

Intro and Disclaimer
Prologue
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
A/N: NO UPDATES
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
A/N
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
Book II - Selfie With The Mafia
Book II - Prologue
Book II - | 1 |
Book II - | 2 |
Book II - | 3 |
Q/A • #AskRaaz •
Book II - | 4 |
Book II - | 5 |
Book II - | 6 |
Book II - | 7 |
Book II - | 8 |
Book II - | 9 |
Book II - | 10 |
Book II - | 11 |
Book II - | 12 |
Book II - | 13 |
Book II - | 14 |
Book II - | 15 |
Book II - | 16 |
Book II - | 17 |
Book II - | 18 |
Book II - | 19 |
Book II - | 20 |
Book II - | 21 |
Book II - | 22 |
Book II - | 23 |
Book II - | 24 |
Book II - | 25 |
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1

| 8 |

141K 4.4K 1.2K
Af KeepingItDespacito

Sometimes I think that my story is boring (maybe nonsense) and wanted to delete it.

P.S: I'm joking XD, but if it's so, let me know.

》Not edited《

HAPPY READING!

___________________

Ava

-Two weeks later-

Troubling is what makes you think of anything but to be mad. For me, it made happy. I know I sound a little weird. Okay, totally weird. But who wouldn't have thought that it might work out for states like out of mind.

But you couldn't be troubled, Hell! How could you let anyone to? Call me whatever you want, Stupid-- Ahem, don't go any further, yeah.

Still a big wave of my middle finger to those who dare to f'cking trouble me. Uh-huh Bye bitches.

To me, it was a usual thing- Being envied, jealousy and whatsoever. Many of the girls hated me for my good grades and even boys I might add. And the following advantages by getting higher marks are:

1) You become the favourite student of most of the teachers. Well, in case of Professor Happlings, you aren't so lucky.

2) You'll get many dogs waiting for you to throw an order, behaving nothing more than like some sort of lost puppies.

Kinda sucks, I know.

It was not only about the grades, but also of me, Being rich and famous.

Sure thing, you could expect from a Chief's daughter for being popular. But it wasn't safe as well. Me, being a daughter of Liam Knights was not easy, because they say that we might be eyed by Dad's enemies, we might be taken in for nothing but revenge. And the most scariest thing, To get kidnapped.

Sometimes I would be drowned inside my little fears, that scares the sh't out of me. We had led a contented life though. Dad have always managed to protect us with every single breath of his, and sometimes including Troy as well. He never mixed his professional and personal lives. He has his work ethics. Very well.

Troy, never minded Dad. He hated the work Dad does. He thinks that we aren't having a stress-free life, only because of Dad and because of his business. At times, Dad would force him to get into charge for nights, no sleeping at all. And he loathed it. He was always pissed around him. During dinner, they would always end up with a clash of quarrels. They barely spoke with each other.

Even with a lots of differences between them, Dad never showed that he hated his son, nor he hated his work. Dad loved Troy and his job. He loved it from the very beginning.

He always said, "You would be facing many struggles in your life, but the happiness by making others feel free and safe will never cease."

Facing such sh'ts would never surprise nor startle him, he knew how to be calm, how to be responsible, how to be attentive, and lastly, to be safe. Safety doesn't count when you were in charge of protecting people, that was out of their dictionary.

Mom would always be worried for Dad, thinking about him every second but never did she show us her crinkled emotion. Whenever the thoughts crossed her mind, she would make herself busy by doing household when we already have maids for them. She would just say, "It's ok, I wanted to."

Beside all of this, we loved each other.

Our family. A lovely family.

"Here's your bill", A voice called out and I turned around.

"Uh sorry." I quickly said to the waiter standing infront of me, looking tired.

I'm here at my favourite café, savouring my delicious hot chocolate. Hot chocolate and winter. Perfect.

"No problem", He finished as he laid the bill on the table. I paid the bill and gave it back to him with a smile.

"Thank you", he smiled back before leaving.
I stood up and pulled my white jacket over my shoulders, letting my hair to fall free. I exited the place and wore the gloves with a cap which Troy forced me to wear.

I walked through the streets as I had not brought my car to come here because I love walking in the snow.

I kept my head down as I walked, not wanting anyone to notice me. I fish my mobile out from the pocket of my jeans to check for any messages, A message from am unknown number. I clicked it open.

Unknown: Why are you roaming around now? The weather doesn't seems good. Go to home, Now.

What.The.F'ck?

No doubt that it's him. That message sounded dominative. How in the chocolate hell did he send me a message when I've already blocked him? Is he some kinda hacker? And Did he just order me to go home? How dare he!?

I thought he forgot me by the weeks past, It's been two weeks after that incident. And out of nowhere he again texts me, After two freaking weeks!

Without wasting any seconds, I shot back a reply. I didn't feel iffy about sending a curse word because certain situations deserved certain words.

Me: F'CK OFF! it's none of your business.

A ghost smirk appeared on my lips after I sent it. Guess it was about to start again. Anyhow, I had to save his number because he would never stop bothering me and I can't think everytime who it be when an unknown number displays on my mobile screen.

He knew that you are here, meaning that he is watching you right now, My subconscious stated.

Fear shot through me as I quickly swirled around, my eyes desperate to find him. But he was no where to be found.

Mr. Beast: I think you forgot that I told you not to use your smart mouth/words when it comes to me. You need a lesson and I would love to teach you. And stop looking around like an idiot because you couldn't find me.

Did he just say me an idiot? I felt a deep red colour warming up my neck. I clenched my jaw as the rage filled within me. I stood there typing furiously.

Me: F'ck you thought, f'ck your lesson and F'CK YOU!

My shoulders sagged after sending him my reply, I felt good. I waited for his reply but came nothing even after the blue ticks on my message which showed 'seen'. Minutes passed by, No reply.

I felt so happy as i thought I won! And he lost, that bloody dumboo. Such a coward.

And he was going to teach me a lesson, Ha! What a joke.

I grinned as I started walking again, just two more streets to reach home.

I was singing happily when suddenly a car stopped beside me, making me jump. My eyes widened when Aaron stepped out the car, his jaw clenched, looking as angry as ever. He didn't look towards me, his eyes were only staring to his front.

I think I should better escape from here before he storms towards me.

Without making any sounds, I started taking slow steps backwards. I was ready to run when his voice stopped me.

"Don't f'cking move!" He swore loud, making me to flinch.

He marched so quickly towards me, not leaving me a single second to process. He grabbed my elbow harshly, pulling me with him.

"Let go, Aaron. I said LET ME GO!" I shouted but he didn't even spare me a glance.

He opened the door and pushed me inside the passenger seat. I struggled to get out but in vain, his grip on me too tight to be free.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Nope, no answer.

He closed the door and I quickly tried to unlock it but it didn't open. I tried and tried and tried.

"It will never open because it is secured with a child lock." He answered my unquestioned thoughts.

"Why the hell did you need a child lock?!"

"Ofcourse for children, but most importantly, To handle some wild cats." He said aggressively while fastening his seat belt.

"Fasten your seat belt," He ordered as his eyes looked towards the road, never looking at me.

"Have I bitten by a mad dog that I'll listen to you?" I said back sarcastically.

He punched the steering wheel, making a loud beep. He turned his head to me, meeting his blue eyes with mine.

The air around us was electrified.

He leaned forward until he was inches away, his warmth filling me up, making me hot even in this winter. He came so close but I looked away, facing the window. He fastened the belt, all the time his nose was touching my heated cheeks.

I sat back and suddenly felt cold, like I missed his touch when he didn't even touched me.

What the hell, Ava! Yuck, yuck! Stop! I repeated myself.

When he started the car, I felt so damn scared about thinking of where he was taking me. Mom would be worried if I didn't make it home at time. I need to get out of this car right now.

"Aaron, Stop." He didn't answer.

"Aaron, stop the car." No answer.

"I said stop the f'cking car!"

"Just shut up or else I'll have to do something about that pretty mouth." He roared angrily.

His words made me dead silent like I had zipped it up. I felt like I'll cry in any moment now.

Hell no, Ava! You shouldn't. Don't let him see you weak or anything. You can do this, be strong.

"What will you do? huh? What will you--umm!!" Suddenly he placed his palm over my mouth, covering my little mouth with his big hand and muffling my words. He used his right hand to drive the car whilst the other was over my mouth. I tried to remove his hand off but he was too strong to even budge.

An idea popped in my mind and I quickly used it. Putting all my effort, I bit his hand between my teeth. But all efforts flew away when he didn't even made a single sound nor did he hissed in pain.

I put my hands down in failure and sat there quietly, grimacing and swearing under my breath. I fixed my cap over my head again. Bloody rock.

The car finally came to an halt and I let out a loud whoosh. Aaron switched off the button which what seemed to be his 'child lock'.

"Get out," He spoke out of nowhere.

"No," my answer was simple.

"Ava, don't test me. Just do as I say." He finished, sounding impatient.

"I'm not your f'cking dog to do whatever you say!"

He sighed annoyingly and got out of the car. He came to side and opened the door but I just kept my eyes towards the front, my hands were folded against my chest.

When I didn't move, he roughly gripped my elbow and pulled me out of the car, making me stumble back. Eventhough I was wearing a jacket, his nails dug deep through it but he didn't hurt me.

I turned around to find that we are at some kind of clifftop, the whole place clothed by snow. The place was beautiful but looked dangerous as well, enhancing it's scariness.
Wait! Is he going to push me from here? Is he going to kill me? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!

I turned to find him looking my way, furious might suit his look. Only now I noticed what he was wearing. He had a brown sweater and jeans on, with a jacket on the top. Then I met his eyes.

I gulped the lump past my throat as I watched his eyes through the same level as he did.

His blue eyes piercing into my blue ones.

Blue penetrating into blue.

No words were spoken, not a single word. If anything was speaking then it was our eyes that was fighting for the urge to talk, to win the dominance.

He took slow steps towards my way, it was menacingly slow. I stood there immobile but when he was coming too close, I started to take few steps back.

I didn't know where my steps were leading me to as I kept my eyes casted into his. Jesus, save me from this psycho man.

He stood so close to me that I felt his warmth basking me again, his cologne filling my nostrils.

I dragged my leg a little behind, just a little and that was when I realised that I was standing at the edge of the cliff. One slight move and I would fall. Far away from here.

But to this beast, it was not at all bothering him, like he wanted me to fall. My breathing quickened as fear coursed my veins. My heart beating faster than ever, like it was ready to rip out through my rib cage.

When he took another step towards me, I lost my balance on the slippery snow, making me to lose control.

I screamed when I didn't feel the land below my feet.

I closed my eyes and a lone tear slipped past from the corner of my eyes.

I fell back.

___________________

That's it? Ava died? Yes? No?

What is Aaron doing?

Well, I should see all your faces right now? Wanna kill me? Lol.

Merry Christmas, lovelies! And a happy new year to all of you. Ok, take this chapter as a gift.

How was this chapter? Let me know;)

Thank you so much for all your votes and comments! And thank you who are adding my story to your reading list. We love you!

Thoughts on this chapter/ Ava / Aaron?

Don't forget to Vote, Comment & share.

Till next time!

Love, Raaz xoxo

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

797K 23.7K 35
Book #2 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! "I said move your hand," I demand with a low growl. She shakes her head again. So I...
5.3M 185K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
157K 2.6K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
5M 153K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...