The Boy with Bad Habits

By blackcatbri

[Warning: this book contains SEXUAL content, crude language, drug use & abusive scenarios. If you aren't matu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 65

3.6K 158 101
By blackcatbri

(Mature) Willow's POV~

My heart rate accelerated in anticipation. Was this really something I wanted or he wanted?

As I stood in silk, black lingerie, my senses were on full alert. Every part of my body responded to its outside surroundings. The bralette I did have on was very thin yet shaped my breasts for devine accentuation.

His eyes lowered, traveling from the bottom of my toes to the tip of my head, drinking in every image almost taking a picture with those hungry, ebony eyes. They were starved and glazed over in lust, desire, true passion. I could feel moisture gather between my thighs. As they danced over me, I had the slightest temptation to cover myself but I knew better; atleast that's what Alyssa said.

"Guys love confidence in a girl. I don't care how pretty or ugly you are, if you work with what you got while maintaining a high and modest self-esteem, there's no stoppin' ya."

Her advice was much appreciated but very hard to physically keep under control.

"Willow." His voice had deepened now, dropping an octave. "I..." He shut his eyes for a moment.

Ace had always been a very complicated man. I could never tell what he'd be thinking. He was incredibly talented at hiding his emotions. There was always something deeper within the message they spoke out.

I on the other hand, seemed to be an open book much to my dismay. However, my newfound confidence didn't waver. There was no doubt in my mind he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

Clearing his throat audibly, "What's going on?" Those eyes were trained on me but in the fashion of astonishment, along with a string of other things.

Here goes I thought. Exhaling, while feeling my palms growing clammy.

"You are my first in terms of everything so far. My first kiss, the first guy to share a bed with me, my first... sexual experience you could say. And I trust you. With all of my heart I do. There is no one else in this world I'd stand nearly bare for except you."

He was at a loss of words, "I...."

Continuing on to delve into my intent, "As you were waiting outside, it took me about a minute to fetch the key and I headed to this room to quickly shower. Alyssa accompanied me to buy this," gesturing up and down, "Attire."

"Long story short, I've decided to gift you my virginity as your birthday present." The words splurging out from me were completely unplanned and spontaneously combusted together. This was new and a small part of me was waiting patiently for rejection.

Then, almost right before my eyes, he snapped out of the trance from what I said last and frowned.

"Willow, I don't think you understand... You don't have to give yourself away to me because it's my birthday and us kissing for a given amount of time. That's something you share with someone you love." He finally stood reaching his tall domineering height. His eyes were frustrated at that point and he suddenly appeared agitated. Though something about his position seemed restrained.

"No, no, no," My head shook profusely as I approached him. I didn't want him to leave. This was what I wanted, this was what I thought he wanted.

"I do understand y-"

"No you don't. I'm not going to let you do something you'll later regret." His feet were positioned to leave as he turned away.

My eyes bulged, in panic, "Ace," I pleaded. His footsteps seized, and mine trailed behind him carefully. Time seemed to have stopped. He turned around to face me but his head tilted up to avoid eye contact.

As I stood in front of him, the dire need to be held took over me. I was vulnerable. I felt like any and everyone could view me. But I needed him to see me. Our intimate moments would trek through my mind. Until finally all I could do was encourage it to happen physically.

Pressing my body to his rigid and resisting form. He clenched his jaw while closing both eyes. "Willow," he warned.

My fingers maneuvered to the nape of his neck, attempting to drown in his eyes only reminding me of how much I needed this. Descending to my intimate area, I felt him. A bulge was very evident in his jeans and my heart thumped with newfound anticipation.

He finally brought his attention to me. Hopeful as I was nervous, he licked his lower lip and I followed the movement under a trance. "This is moving too fast. I don't want you to go through with something you'll regret," he repeated while particularly emphasizing each word.

Clutching his hands in mine while holding them up together. "But it's something I do want. You are someone I'll never forget. And even though it's only been a short period of time, I feel like I've known you since forever."

Was I declaring something a little more? Was I hinting at the unknown? Honestly, it was beyond that point.

His eyebrows furrowed questioningly, "What is it that you're getting at Willow?"

There. There on the tip of my tongue. Like the back of my mind was trying to pierce me into saying those few words.

Feeling the heat of his unwavering scrutiny, I tilted my head yet only being able to focus on his strong jawline, "What I'm trying to say is I... I love yo-"

Without giving me enough time to finish, his lips dove to mine effortlessly. Inducing the contact with fiery passion and like gasoline to a flame, the desire grew heatedly.

An unexpected moan filtered in my already caught mouth. His tongue took advantage of my gasp swiftly. Snaking his way in tasting like the faintest hints of mint. Oh God.

It felt amazing. I was on cloud nine. His lower region met my abdomen. It was stiff and twitched which gave me enough confirmation that he wanted it just as much as I did.

His hand arose to my jawline caressing it. My fingers gently tugged at the hair on the nape of his neck to further his movements. I was shocked with how bold my responding actions were.

Both of his hands then gripped my rear giving a squeeze that had me writhing in anticipation. He slowly leaned me in on the made bed, still making sure not to crush me. His movements were fierce yet passionate.

I felt his arousal rather purely and given how leisure our movements were, it created a healthy amount of friction eliciting a deeply hidden moan. I was too distracted in my pleasurable haze to blush. My eyelids closed and almost naturally both legs wrapped around his waist.

Ace seized his sins on my tongue, hardly breathing. "Willow," he strained. "If you want me to stop let me know now."

I shook my head opening my eyes just a tad to see his lustrous chocolate ones. "Please don't," I rasped.

His eyebrows shot up but dove right back in as if he never even stopped. Everything felt natural, perfect, intense, and so damn erotic. I didn't have time to think. Ace made me feel safe and wanted, there's nothing more I could've asked for.

His hands lifted me too easily toward the center of the bed as I was glued to him. He still had all of his clothing on, quickly he worked to dispose of mine. Soft lips pressed to my exposed neck. Writhing in his alluring tongue movements, my hums continued deeply.

His fingers traced the outer straps of my lingerie lace bra. He paused to desperately un-do it. Though once he did, I stiffened. And that's when he immediately froze.

A set of eyes met mine. To which I hadn't seen quite in this way. Did he really view me the way I did him? Gazing intently, they scrutinized mine soberly. A hint of fear and vulnerability appeared as quickly as it had vanished.

"I'm frightened by you Willow." He said gingerly. The words appalled me. "I adore you in every way possible and impossible. You have the chance to break my heart at any given moment. There's a light in you that I don't want to dim with my demons. I don't deserve you, honestly. But I'm just too damn selfish to let someone else have the privelage of enjoying the beautiful specimen that you are..."

His words melted my mind. My heart nearly stopped at how bewitching they were. I wanted to sob and fill the gap he has between one side of his heart and the other. No one deserved to ruin his outlook on love only to fear its possibilities later on in life. He adored me. Yet I treasured him with every part of my being and would be forever grateful to see this unadulterated rawness I'd come to witness that night. And the very fact of how clear it was this was mutual gave me enough confidence to utter what I said next.

"To me, your a beautiful soul with a scarred heart. I couldn't hurt you without hurting myself. I'm not like her love. I'm not." Referring to 'her' as whoever bruised him to the point beyond repair. Intuition told me there had to have been someone.

He closed his eyes, then opening them again revealing a tone of glossiness and devotion directed right at me. Our lips met and an entirely new persona took onto this kiss. It was slow and filled with love; hiding stolen secrets.

My bra was removed from my shoulders. Each mound was revealed aware of the coolnes in the room yet warmth of this ravishing man. I gasped; eager, "Ace."

Continuing his torture while swirling around it leaving imprints of his work. Going from one to the other. Moisture gathered between my legs tightly snug around him. Inadvertently squeezing to remain composed yet failing, he groaned growing vehement with each movement. My breasts were fully awake. Descending to my belly button leaving a salivated path in his wake, he stopped at my thong's waistline.

His sexy, predatory eyes peered up at mine. They were foggy with an unprecedented, vivacious demand.
"May I kiss the lips between your hips?" He asked me dangerously calm.

I had to refrain from chattering my teeth excitedly. Wanting to yell in angst for this sensual torture to continue.

Nodding my head childishly, his eyes flickered in what I believed to be delight. His kisses were wet and abundant, my eyes closed; removing my hands from the sheets to his hair.

He hummed favorably at this. All of his thick, dark locks swept between my fingertips as their length had been pulled gingerly. They were soft and majestically swept across his forehead.

Our eyes met heatedly, though I felt my eyebrows crease in a painfully blissful, exquisite feeling. His tongue had flicked the outside of my painties right near my pulsating core.

Oh my word.

I had never experienced this before. Sure, I was curious but this was beyond anything I had ever imagined.

"Oh my God Ace..." I moaned exasperatedly. My fingers twitched in his hair. He began to leisurely pull down my waistband as his tongue followed it.

My body was now fully exposed for his eyes only. However I didn't shy away. I trusted this man. He meant the absolute world to me, he valued and respected me and my body. That was all a girl could ask for right there.

A pair of dark eyes lingered on every detail of my lower half. Seeming to ingrain it into memory. Refraining from ushering him to encourage more, I bit my bottom lip. His eyes glanced at it for a hot second before he dove to my most private area.

Belting out a yelp, a warm, moistened texture ran over the folds of my clitoris. This was heaven. The feeling had me hooked, yet I craved more and more.
It flickered, taking its toll. I wanted to scream for the stars. His eyes melted into my own. And by the time his tongue did its number on me, I was panting. Grasping at his hair tighter, semi waiting for him to say something.

His raised eyebrow hinted at a silent question of, "You want more?"

Staring wide eyed and bewildered, blinded by a blanket of arousal—I nodded eagerly.

Ace elevated himself while accidentally grinding both of our lower halves.

We moaned in unison as our eyes closed expectedly. The sensations vibrated through my body; as did his deep and velvety voice.

And you know, I foresaw him frantically removing his trousers but no. Not Ace. Ace indulged in the moment the way a leopard would when stalking its next meal. His every move was calculated and careful. He treated and handled me like a delicate flower slowly losing its petals and underlying restraint.

Unbuckling his belt and taking off his jeans were overshadowed by how his eyes never exited mine. Pools of symphonic adoration plunged deep within them. I could only desire him to touch me some more afterward.

As he motioned his hand to remove the enlarged tinted boxers, his arousal had been fully discovered. And any suspicion of him not being attracted to me evaporated immediately.

"I will take it slow with you," He stared, dark and fragile eyes boring into mine. I was comforted by how he appeared to be almost as fragile as I felt at that moment.

"Okay." Whispering so low, I couldn't believe he'd heard.

Taking the initiative needed, my thumbs tracked down his waistband and patiently pulled little by little; afraid of what I'd see down there.

He smiled softly to himself and seized my hands. Pulling them away, as if ripping a bandage off, Ace yanked them swiftly off. It ambushed me and I was forced to jerk my head upward not to dare look.

"I'm assuming you've never..."

Nodding sheepishly, "No, I'm frightened by them."

Ace took my chin atop the tab of his thumb and gingerly caressed it. "You don't have to be scared. It's just me. I assure you you'll be the opposite of frightened soon enough."

His dark eyes flickered certainly. "I wanna pleasure you in all ways possible."

The pit of my stomach lit up and a warmth sparked inside of me. I landed both hands on either side of his face and kissed him feverishly as if our tongues were making love.

Then pressure pushed at my lower half. I knew what it was and I continued to keep my eyes closed and our kiss everlasting while any strip of innocence would be shredded away.

My entrance was expanding tightly and the burning impression took its precious time to go further. I was moaning, nearly shrieking whilst our tongues interlocked. Ace massaged my labia to ease the sting. However he was unfortunately well endowed in his southern reagion and it felt I was being stretched beyond the work of what a tampon could accomplish.

He divulged deeper until I felt all of him. Tears burned the back of my eyes as shouts became curses.

"Oh my God." I managed to drawl out. He grunted, simultaneously squeezing both eyelids then reopening. "Are you okay love," he asked me so endearingly a yoke was found in my throat.

A rebellious tear managed to escape. The burning had stopped and I nodded adamantly as he wiped it away.

"I'm gonna move a little faster, okay?" I could tell this slow pace was killing him. His voice was tight and tone deepened.

The pressure increased significantly, he penetrated me until I was out of breath. As he went deeper, I clung and clawed his muscular back as if holding on to an arrestingly tormented dream.

Ace increased his pace and I felt my eyes roll backwards and eyelids shut tightly. The pain converted to pleasure as his strokes dove deeper into me. We were in the missionary position as my legs, on their own accord, locked around his waist once again.

I could feel dampened lips, astonishingly soft on my neck. He was pulling me closer to this enthralling sensation I had never experienced before.

His curses were heard here and there. Although the only noise that had been distinctly present were my whines.

"Ace..." I edged out as my eyebrows furrowed together. This was beyond my wildest imagination. His thrusts increased dramatically until the headboard nudged the wall repeatedly.

He held me as we made love. I felt like the most secure and euphoric person on the planet. His grunts aroused me further and the ecstasy formed into an even greater force that took my breath away.

"I'm about to-I-I..." All coherence was lost. Ace had given me one last hungry kiss before my peak reached its point.

The amount of colors my brain felt couldn't compare to the rainbow of emotions my mind had been pierced with.

I was left panting. Sweat pooled at my forehead as did Ace's. He his head rested on my shoulder almost making it seem as though I was holding him.

Butterfly kisses scattered around my neck. This was pure bliss.

He was still in me, which is why I had held my breath to resist temptation and move us.

As if hearing my very thoughts, Ace slowly pulled away. Putting his left hand at the back of my neck and the right one on the small of my back; studying me.

His eyes bled into mine like I was the most precious thing in the world. They were so intense my eyes became glossy. We were lost in eachother. A small part of me wished I knew what he was thinking about. What that beautiful mind could produce.

His mouth opened, yet words did not escape.

I found it adorable seeing him unsure and speechless so I pecked his lips quickly. Beaming.

Then those puzzled irises flared up and with the purest gaze of honesty, he uttered, "I love you too Willow Andrews."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 10.8K 28
Jinx is just a mysterious girl. She's no goody two shoes that's for sure. While her brother is part of a gang; she is not. She has been asked to join...
739 12 26
After getting her heart broken by the man she was ready to give it all up for, Raven Jocelynna goes back to her home, once again thrown back into her...
J + J By Miss_Durst

Teen Fiction

795 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...
4K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...