Falling For Her Nightmare

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains graphic scenes, mature language, and swearing. (Sequel to His Wicked Ways) ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dangerous Angel
Chapter 2: The Heartless Man Ever Known
Chapter 3: Impassioned Bastard
Chapter 4: Thank You
Chapter 5: Surprise
Chapter 6: Can I?
Chapter 7: Powerful Strokes
Chapter 8: The Devil's Emotion
Chapter 9: Past Catching Up
Chapter 10: The Job
Chapter 11: Restless
Chapter 12: Flowers
Chapter 13: Texting
Chapter 15: Protective
Chapter 16: Movie Night or Move Night?
Chapter 17: Boyfriend
Chapter 18: Heir
Chapter 19: Sitting
Chapter 20: Innocence
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: Offer
Chapter 23: Broken
Chapter 24: Acceptance
Chapter 25: Animosity
Chapter 26: Decision
Chapter 27: Fifty Shades of Angel
Chapter 28: Deflowering
Not an update
Chapter 29: Past and Plans
Chapter 30: The Will
Chapter 31: Silent Goodbye
Chapter 32: Kidnapped
Chapter 33: Ballistic
Chapter 34: Hope
Chapter 35: At last
Chapter 36: Blind Rage
Chapter 37: Reunion
Chapter 38: Ambush
Chapter 39: Estate
Chapter 40: Erotically Charged
Chapter 41: Secrets
Chapter 42: Inappropriate thoughts
Chapter 43: Who is he?
Chapter 44: Angel and Danger
Shoutout and Recommendation
Chapter 45: Loyalty
Chapter 46: Friends
Chapter 47: Search Warrant
Chapter 48: Rescue
Chapter 49: Conclusion
Chapter 50: Closure
Final Chapter: The Proposal
Epilogue

Chapter 14: Date

43.9K 1.6K 64
By MsDreamerGirl84

(Angel's POV)

"Y-yes, I- I know Isaias," I stuttered, so with my heart in fear, upon realizing who he was.

"I'm sorry to bother you, I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time," his tone a little apologetic, but I could feel the insincerity in it, or maybe because I know how Isaias disapproved of him, of his animosity towards him.

"Well, not really. Actually, I was just about to go out," I responded briefly, trying to regain my normal heartbeat.

"Going out on a date with him?" he teased, and I stiffened. How did he find out? "I see," he added, I could hear the amusement in his tone, but I don't find it amusing. I find it creepy.

Was he stalking me or Isaias?

"No," I casually responded.

"Oh," he gasped, but he doesn't sound surprised at all. I suddenly felt the hair on the back of my head, stood up, fear creeping within me.

"I hope you don't mind, sir. My friends are waiting for me," I tried to sound so apologetic and polite at the same time. And I just noticed that I didn't feel regretful lying or stuttered perhaps.

I'm really getting used to lying. Mom and dad won't be happy if ever they are here.

I'm sorry, mom!

This isn't good.

"Of course, Ms. Viggorino. I apologize again for bothering you. I hope to meet you personally one day. Your father was a great man. I know him so much, we used to be good friends," he mused, and I felt something genuine in his tone, but I decided to ignore it.

"Sure, Mr. D'Antonio." I glibly answered, faking a cheery tone. "Good-bye, sir," and as soon he said goodbye too, I quickly hang up the phone.

I let out a deep sighed to shake off all the uncomfortable feeling, as I grab my small classic Chanel sling bag, my father gave me on my 16th birthday, and I slung it on my shoulder as I headed to the door.

Just as I opened my door, aunt Estella was standing in the doorway, and she looks like she was about to knock. She puts her hand down on her side and smiled. "Mr. Vitale is here," I can hear the disapproval in her tone, but she was smiling as she looks me up and down. "You look beautiful, dear," she complimented, and I felt my cheeks heated up.

"Thank you, zia," I returned her sweet smile, and led her towards the stairs. I caught my aunt sighing deeply as she walks along with me in the hallway. I felt like I'm the cause of her troubles. "Zia," I started, slowing my pace when I saw the stairsteps.

"Yes, dear?" she stops, then shifted to face me.

Now, her forehead knitted together. "I'm sorry, I know, you and Tristan hate him. I-I d-do, too," I swallowed hard.

I really hate the fact that he was the one the witness was pointing out, but then, it wasn't proven it was him, and he said he didn't kill him. He didn't deny that he would kill him, but before he shoot him, someone did.

"Zia, I know you disapproved of him, but maybe getting close to him, I will get some information, some facts, and eventually, I'll find out if he was behind my father's death. I'll never forget about his death, if that's what worries you," I almost beg, my eyes starting to moisten.

Aunt Estella took both my hand, and she stared at me intently. "I know you hated him, and you're doing this so you can avenge your father's death, but Rose, you don't know him well. You are playing in the fire, in the devil's den. He is the master of this type of game, you are an amateur in this. Please let Tristan do this, dear. I already lost my sister, I can't lose you," for the first time, I saw her in tears again, after my mother's death.

I took my hand, and wipe the tears that ran down her cheeks. "Trust me on this, zia. Like us, man has a weak point, that they can even reveal their deepest secret without knowing once you hit the spot." I smiled in reassurance.

Aunt Estella reluctantly nodded her head when she saw the determination in my eyes, forcing a smile, she held my hand tightly, sending her support, and I felt a little relieved.

"Thank you, zia," I pulled my hand from her hold and pulled her into me, then embraced her firmly. "I'll see you tonight," I said as I pulled away.

Zia wipes her face, but didn't bother to follow me as I headed to the stairs. When I reached the stairs, I looked back, and she waves at me with a forced smile. I waved back, then I watched her turn her back and walk away.

I let out a deep sighed, then decided to go down the stairs.

Just as I step down the last step, Isaias was heading my way from the living room. He looks so immensely gorgeous with his three-piece suit. He's like one of those Armani models, and I knew he would always pull off that billion dollar looks, but never thought how deadly gorgeous he could be with those crisp suit. My eyes felt sore from staring too much at him. Taking in all his looks, his presence, ignoring the loud thumping of my heart, the funny feelings in my stomach after seeing him again.

It never fails to give me this odd but sweet emotions.

My stomach felt tied in knots as he narrowed our gap.

Why is he so beautiful? I can't seem to take my eyes off him. His eyes, that was used to be dead pools now full of life. It actually sparkling.

My Isaias is happy.

His scowl morphs into a small smile as soon as he saw me, and strode firmly towards me. Just then I noticed the big bouquet of red roses with white when he handed it to me.

I smiled. "Thank you," I said gratefully, and before I could remind him that he just sent me lots of roses already, he leaned in, his warm lips briefly brushed against mine, my thoughts flew out the window. It was quick, but it was surreal.

I quickly look up the stairs when he pulls away, and I felt relieved because zia wasn't there.

She must have gone to her room.

"I missed you," he murmured against my lips, and I felt all my blood rushes up to my heart.

"We just saw each other this morning," I said, and he let out a soft chuckle.

"I know, but I really do," he grinned lopsidedly, causing my heart to stop beating for a second. "Is that a crime?" he teases.

I'm really starting to question the new Isaias.

Did he change his religion?

He is acting weird.

"You look so stunning tonight, no?" he whispered as he briefly ran his eyes on me, up and down.

I unknowingly curled my lips, pouting. "That's a lie. I'm just wearing jeans and a simple top. Please don't patronize me," I said, chuckling softly as I shook my head in disbelief.

"You know I don't sweet talk, not like my friend, Vito, si?" he muses. "I don't screw around the bush. I'm straight forward, mio angelo pericoloso," he leaned in and kissed me again.

Wait a minute!

He's getting used to this, kissing me whenever it suits him.

"Wait," I said, placing my palm against his hard chest, pushing him softly.

I'd love to run it up and down, which I did before I realized it. I saw the smile playing on his lips, but he didn't say anything. "You're getting used to that," I pointed out, ignoring the amusement in his eyes.

His bushy eyebrow pressed tightly together. "Used to what?" he asked innocently.

Clutching the flowers in my chest, I pursed my lips. "Kissing me," I gave him a pointed look.

"Oh!" he chuckled. I was so entranced on his sweet smile, it seems that he's smiling a lot lately now. "I'm sorry. I just can't help it, no?" he grinned boyishly, and I unconsciously shook my head. I was just staring at his glowing face. Those dark edges, the menacing aura has gone. He seems more carefree, and comfortable smiling than before.

"Good," he said grinning broadly and I was pulled out of my trance.

"Good?" I mumbled.

He chuckled his amusement doubled. "Would you like to leave the flower here? Or bring it with you?" he asked instead, and that's when I realized I was still clutching it against my chest, and how big it was, almost covering my chest. I suddenly pulled it away, and stared at my top, to make sure it was as clean as before. I'm glad the bouquet was beautifully wrapped with mesh and colorful plastic wrap.

"Maybe just leave it in the car." Isaias decided when I look up the stairs again, thinking to run it in my room.

I drifted my eyes back to him and nodded. "Let's go then, Piccola." He took the flower from my hands, and I stared at him.

"Hey, I'm not that little!" I protested.

I felt his free hand curled around my waist as he led me to the door. "Yes, you are, mio angelo pericoloso," he grinned lopsidedly. My lips pursed.

Well, he's still a head taller than me, but that doesn't mean I'm little.

"Don't call me that, you are making me feel like a kid!" I snapped, and he let out a deep sighed, causing me to stare at him.

"Literally, I'm too old for you. I'm turning 32 and you are?"

"Twenty-four?"

"See? I'm quite old for you, but screw the numbers! I can do better shagging than a twenty-four-year-old man, and ... well-experienced, si?" he boasted, his smile morphing into a scowl, but he looks sexier when he's scowling.

I felt something in my lower abdomen, but I ignored it.

I rolled my eyes. I felt my cheeks heated up, but I didn't bother to hide it. Well, I don't really care about the age gap.

But eight years is not that bad. That doesn't mean, I'm little for him.

I remember Tristan's words when I teased him with our neighbor Sandy. She's just five flat, and she's been trying to hit on him. She comes to aunt Estella's house with her skimpiest clothes, nothing that can hide, her face were masked with thick makeup, obviously trying to get Tristan's attention.

I told him that Sandy looks half of him when she's standing next to him.

"No matter how short they were, Rose, it will fit when in bed ... "

My cheeks heated up all the more upon remembering it.

"Careful, Piccola," he whispered against my cheeks, and that's when I realized, he was stepping down the entry concrete stair steps. I noticed the limousine park on the driveway, too.

Limousine?

I briefly stared at him, he was focused on holding my hand as I walked down the few concrete steps.

I saw Mason emerging out of the black limousine and rounded it. He opens the door and stood beside it, with hands clasps on his back, waiting for us.

Isaias handed the flowers to Mason and he took it, then he helps me get into the limo. He unbuttoned his pinstripe gray crisp coat revealing his pinstripe gray vest, his stripe necktie, and light blue Armani buttoned down shirt, before climbing in.

Honestly, I look underdressed beside him.

"Are you alright?" he asked as soon as he settles beside me. He sounded worried.

I swallowed hard. He looks so damn hot, and I'd love to see him with three piece suit, it really suits him, but then, I realized how I look beside him. I'm really out of his league with my outfit on.

Should I tell him?

"Angel?"

I stared at him with uncertainty, peeling my eyes off his matching outfit, and spoke softly. "I looked underdressed beside you," I spewed out my thoughts, and I stared at him wide-eyed.

His eyes sparkled with amusement. "I don't think you are. You look amazing whatever you wear, Piccola," he muses. He looks at me intently, shifting his body to the side so he's facing me.

He mirrored in my eyes the worries that eating me up, and then he nodded. "If you feel so, then maybe I'll take this off ..." then he smoothly took off his coat, then place it on his empty side, then he unbuttoned his vest, then pulled it off him, then place it on top of his coat. He then loosened his tie and pulled it off his neck, then place it on top of his other suits, then he unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt, showing a little part of his muscled chest, then he rolled his sleeves until his elbows.

I was so enchanted, watching him, doing it for me, and when he's done, he still looks hot than ever.

"Feel better?" he asked as soon as he's done.

I smiled sheepishly. "Yes, but you shouldn't do that," I said, and he shook his head.

"I want you to feel comfortable with me, si?" and I nodded. Now I felt better, to be honest. "I don't really like dressing too much," he said and I nodded. I know he just said that to make me feel better.

And I'm really falling hard for this man. Now that he's acting so thoughtful and gentleman, it's going to be a great fall.

The limo parked right at the front of a grandeur tall glass-walled building. Just the edifice looks overwhelmingly luxurious.

He helps me climbed out of the limo, then we stood there for a moment, hoisting my sling bag on my shoulder, as I took in the beautiful building.

The more I felt so small as I look up to see how tall the building is. "Splendid!" I murmured.

"It was done according to my will," he absentmindedly blurted out with pride on his gruff tone. I gave him a quizzical stare.

"He's a friend of mine. Ever since I like to design, but never get my hands into it. I've been busy—" he paused then his eyes turns colder.

I gave him a warm smile, and place my palm on his chest. "One day, you will," I said with a reassurance in my voice. I hope he will kill his time on designing buildings than on killings.

He smiled again. "Shall we?" he asked. I can see that he's trying to shake off the tension starting to grow in him.

I gave him a sheepish smile. "This is not a restaurant," I said, spilling out my thoughts.

"Trust me," he whispered before leaning in and kissed me again. I felt the butterflies in my stomach, but all I did was nodding as I look at our surroundings.

There were several people passing us, and most were giving us an envious stare. The looks on those women's eyes didn't escape my eyes. I felt my heart inflated with pride.

He's mine, I thought as I turned to look at him wearing that big bright smile on my face.

He gave me a boyish grin before he led me inside the high ceiling lobby, shiny marble floor, with expensive furniture, and patterned carpet along the hallway to the elevators.

The guard came rushing towards us when he saw Isaias. His eyes widened when it lingered to him. "Good evening, Mr. Vitale," he tips his head slightly, and Isaias just nods his head at him as a response.

The guard led us to the lined up elevators while Isaias curled his hand around my waist and led me, following the apprehensive guard, and then we watched the guard as he pressed the button for us.

The guard gave us a tight smile, and then look at him like he never seen such Godly looking man like Isaias before, and then, he would look at me then smile.

I heard him growled under his breath, his hand around my waist tightened, and when I look at him, his face darkened. "We can manage from here!" he snapped at the guard, and I instantly shifted my eyes to the guard, but he was already scurrying away.

I just ignored his sudden outburst and felt a little relieved when the elevator in front of us opens to welcome us.

A woman was running towards us to catch up the elevator before it closes, and Isaias quickly peeled his hand off my waist and press a button, the door stops from closing. The woman stops and tried to catch her breath as she thanked Isaias. She stops dead in her track when she recognized him.

She looks down as she greeted him. "Good evening, Mr. Vitale," as she steps back.

"Are you getting in?" his gruff tone made the woman looks up and absentmindedly shook her head before giving me a brief glance. She looks scared.

I just noticed her clothes. She was wearing the same uniform as those women at the reception desk. I read the name of her nameplate, 'Every', such a nice name.

I wonder why are these people seems acting weird in front of him?

Isaias looks pissed as he pressed the other button, and I watched the elevator door closes. He stood back beside me, and curled his hand around my waist, mumbling incoherent words, and I'm sure, he's swearing again.

"You are so wired up," I chuckled as I shifted my body, and look at him. His forehead was scrunched up, lips are tightly pressed together, eyes were narrow and evil.

"I'm sorry," he let out a soft sighed, and he gave me a small smile.

I just shook my head in disbelief.

Short-tempered, I thought.

When we reached the top floor, the elevator stops smoothly, and then it slides open. "We are here," Isaias said as he led me out of the elevator. I was welcome to the beautiful, east river romantic views. I noticed there was two dining area.

A lady host in gray and white uniform approached us with a wide smile on her face as she directed her eyes straight to Isaias. She briefly glances at me once in a while. She's beautiful with a honey blonde bob cut hairstyle, with almond shape blue eyes, and thick lips that were accentuated with her glossy crimson red lipsticks. Her uniform also hugged her curvaceous body.

"Mr. Vitale," she greeted with that sweet charming smile, showing her white sets of teeth. She's taller than me by a few inches, and I noticed all the staffs are tall, too.

Isaias just nods his head, and then he faces me. "There were two dining options here. The outdoor patio is for formal dining, while the terrace is more of a casual," Isaias explained, and I nodded as I took in the beautiful scenes.

"Patio is not bad," I said as I shifted my eyes to his ones, and he nodded with a smile.

"I thought so, too," he agreed, and then he turned to face the patience host. Her sweet inviting smile never left her lips.

"She wants the patio," he said, and the host nodded, darting her envy eyes towards me. I gave her a sweet smile.

"This way, sir," he said, and we followed her. She gave us the best table, the exquisite river views right in front of our eyes, the breathtaking panorama below us and the city skylines.

"Do you like it?" he asked as soon as we sat.

I met his expectant eyes and nodded briefly. "It is beautiful!" I exclaimed, and he let out a soft chuckle.

"That's a relief," he blurted out and shifted his eyes to the host who just placed the menu in front of us.

"Sadie will be right with you to take your orders," she gave him her sweetest smile before strutting away.

"She's so sweet," I commented and turned my eyes at him. He gave me an amused stare, then chuckled softly.

"You could say that, Piccola," he chuckled softly, and then shifted his attention to the menu, flipping the hardcover. The menu looks expensive, with a black leathered holder, just like the chairs, and it has the name of the restaurant, 'East River' written on the front cover.

Another good looking blonde approached us, and was a stop for a second when he saw Isaias, and then her smile brightened. She even licks her lips before approaching us. She stood beside Isaias, mostly looking at him, and just like the other, she just gave me a brief glance once in a while. Her gray eyes were stuck at him.

I'm starting to feel non-existing the way they just threw me a brief glance, just for politeness, or perhaps, I'm starting to feel jealousy the way she stares at him like she wants to eat him whole.

Isaias took our orders since I couldn't decide, and I have no idea which one is better. They all sound good after explaining it to me, but I'd rather want him to take the orders so I won't make a mistake.

As soon as Sadie left, Isaias stared at me intently, with worries etched all over his face.

"Are you alright, Angel?" he asked. I stared at him and nodded, but he wasn't convinced.

"You look bored," he said.

I forced a smile. I want to lie, but I spilled it out before I could think of it. "I felt out of place, the way that waitress looks at me," I pouted.

His eyebrows shot up. His smile withered instantly. He looks around and flagged down the man who was tending the two tables away from us. He was holding a pitcher with water as he approached us with an apprehensive look.

"Good evening, Mr. Vitale," he greeted forcing a tight smile. "Is there anything I could help, sir?" he asked.

When I look at Isaias, he looks grim. "What's the name of the host today, the blonde with the crimson red lipstick?" he asked. The guy stood straight and looks towards where the entrance is before returning it back to Isaias.

"Skyler Hopskin, sir," he responded shortly, giving him a quizzical stare.

I'm just watching them conversing, baffled.

"What's the last name of Sadie?" he asked.

"Peyton, sir," he answered.

"That's all! You may go," he said, waving his hands off.

He took his phone out of his pocket. "Just give me a second, Piccola," he said, raising his index finger with his eyes trained on me with fondness, but his tone were pissed.

"Mr. Brooks, it's Isaias Vitale," he started. His voice was low, but with a menacing edge. That's when it dawns on me the name of this building. I've heard it already.

Brooks State building.

...................

A/N: Yay... Here we go. Hope you all like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 12.2K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...
3.2K 70 45
she is an assassin he is a mafia boss she never fails to kill he is not easy to kill can she kill him? or she will be killed by the person she actual...
60.6K 3.3K 15
In a world ruled by men and kings, power is the only thing that will satisfy. There is only one King that has the heart for the people- King William...
14.3K 428 34
"What was the point of leaving a life where you had to spill blood for a living only to be stuck in a similar one?" After running away from her duti...