Little Love Letters

By daisyellie

It felt like a normal valentines day for Elle. Making her way into school, she watched as the eleventh grade... More

Little Love Letters #1
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Little Love Postcards #2
Teaser
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Author's note
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
A/N
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.

Chapter twelve

958 39 9
By daisyellie

Little Love Letters

_____________

Chapter twelve

"Come on babe! It will be fun!" Zac says pulling me into Wallmart with his cute smile.

"You are crazy, have I ever told you that?" I ask him and he pulls me closer.

He moves his hands down to my waist and I bite my bottom lip.

"That's so sexy," he says and I blush.

"What?" I ask while tilting my head to the side.

His eyes linger on my lips and he didn't even have to answer for me to know what he was referring to.

He pulls me closer to him and bends down. His lips slowly brush mine and he kisses me. I lean in to make the kiss more passionate.

I felt so fragile in his arms,but it felt like nothing could hurt me.

We break the kiss when a grumpy old man starts pointing his walking stick at us.

Both laughing, we slide into the shop.

"Okay, so lets get a shovel," he says while we walk hand in hand to where they were situated.

"I'm going to do all the action, while you hide and take a vid, okay?" he says and pokes me with the end of the shovel.

I nod and we walk to one of the grocery hallways. He stays in the middle while I take out my phone and put it on video. Just then a guy with a Wallmart shirt appears,packing canned fruit into the shelves.

Zac nodded so I pressed the start button on my phone.

Zac immediately starts digging into the tiles with the shovel. The Wallmart guy directs his attention towards us and comes his way.

"EXCUSE ME SIR!" the guy yells at Zac.

He ignores him and keeps digging,making the tile shatter.

"What do you think you are doing?" he asks furiously at Zac.

"You wouldn't believe me!" Zac shouts back at him in a funny tone. I snort, gladly they didn't hear me.

"What? ..Would you please stop!" the guy yells back at him, even though he is a meter away.

"I heard Hitler was buried here!" Zac says and keeps banging the ground. The tile wouldn't really budge.

The crowd around us start laughing while the store manager heads our way.

Zac throws down the shovel and runs, signaling me to run as well.

Nobody caught us, thankfully.

I sit up immediately, rubbing some of the sweat from my forehead.

I shouldn't be dreaming of our memories, it's over between us, it was a long time ago.

Is it really?

Yes!

But somehow I can't believe myself. A part still holds onto him and I can't get rid of it.

I look at my alarm clock for the time.

6:43 was written in green numerals.

We had half a day of school, then we were to head off to camp. I wasn't sure if I could go. I wanted to be there when Conner woke up. I didn't want to be all grumpy and hating at the camp. I'm sure Ally would have other friends to take care of her.

She is an amazing person, who wouldn't want to be around her.

I sigh as I swing my legs over to the other side of the bed to climb out.

I was tired, I wouldn't lie. I couldn't sleep and when I do eventually, I dream about Zac. It's already terrible as is, on top of it, I betray my guy by dreaming of my ex.

This is frustrating.

I make my way down to the kitchen to grab an apple before I take the bus to school, but I find a blonde sitting in our living room, chatting with my mom who is busy reading the daily newspaper.

"Morning hun," my mom happily says, forgetting that the guy sitting next to her broke my heart.

"Ma," I say, not really knowing how to reply.

Zac's head twists in my direction and he smiles at me. It reminds me of the cute smile he had in my dream.

He gets up and follows me to the kitchen.

"Need a ride?" I nod, because I don't have a car. Don't even ask me why.

The ride was pretty silent. He could tell I was still upset, I mean who wouldn't be able to. I look dull and uninteresting. I don't wear fancy clothes or makeup anymore, it's just useless when you don't need to impress anybody.

As I look outside, little children were playing in the park. They look so happy and careless, like nothing in the world matters. They didn't have a guy who was in a coma. They were just having fun. I really miss those days.

When we pull up in front of the school, everybody were making their way into the building. Some couples walked inside together, while other groups of guys followed.

Then Georgia and her shadow,Candice made their way in. Candice didn't even care that Conner was in a coma. All she did was look for sympathy from everybody else. She wanted to be the centre of attention, but me on the other hand hated the spotlight.

Zac walks me into the school, covering me from all the looks everybody were giving us. I knew they probably thought we were back together again and that I'm cheating on Conner, but none of that is true. He is just a friend who helps me. As I said, he knows me better than anybody else.

We walk to my locker, while Zac examines my every move. Some people were giving us ugly stares and it freaked me out.

"Look Elle, I don't like it when you don't talk to me. Tell me what's wrong," Zac says while I close my locker door.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just frustrated," I say smiling at him. He had no reason to be worried about me.

He nods and leaves the touchy subject. I hate speaking about Conner. It makes me miss him even more.

Just as both of us walk down the hallway to my anatomy class, the slouching principle stops us.

"Elle! Zac!" she yells at us and opens her office door for us to walk in.

I hated this office. I've been in it a lot lately and I didn't like getting into trouble. Zac gave me a reassuring look while I walk in first. We were in this together.The principle points towards the leather seats in front of her desk.

We cautiously take our seats.

I was sitting on the edge of mine, ready to jump at what she has to say.

"Well Elle, I'd just like to say sorry for what happened and I'm always here to talk," she says giving me a smile. The smile only freaked me out. It doesn't help to think the principle is smiling at me.

"I had in mind that you would want to be with Conner this weekend, and you and Zac still have community service to do," she says while looking at Zac. Zac starts moving around uncomfortably.

"So what are you suggesting?" I ask her just to save Zac from her eyes.

"I think it's best that both of you stay here, and not go on that camp," she says and I look at Zac with shock.

"If we stay here, we have to come for community service?" Zac asks in a rather mad tone. I wouldn't want him to miss our camp. He enjoyed all those type of things.

"Yes, exactly," she says putting her glasses onto the bridge of her nose.

"I will call you and arrange the times," she carries on talking, distracted by the little note in front of her that she was reading.

I look at Zac, really annoyingly. She couldn't keep punishing us, let alone just for shouting in the hallways. This was about something else. She needed us at the school, for whatever reason, I don't know.

"What are you waiting for? Get to class!" she yells at us. Thank goodness I can leave.

I already see Zac becoming a steam machine. He was furious for her taking away his weekend.

"You alright?" he asks me when we both exit by the door.

"I think I should be asking you that question," I reply and Zac chuckles.

"I hate that woman," he says with anger. I get that Zac is always in trouble, and to make it better, he always gets punishment.

"Well at least we don't have to worry about being attacked by wolves," I say while standing outside my anatomy class.

"Well I hope Georgia gets eaten by one," he replies. I remember how Georgia and Candice hated me being around their exes.

"Why?" I ask and Zac looks at his feet. I guess we live in a world where feet are so interesting sometimes.

"Are you not telling me something?" I ask Zac.

"Uh, well." he stutters and I lift his face up to look at me. I was staring into his blue eyes, which showed so much emotion. I could sense anger, and love. A weird combination, but he has never acted this way.

"Georgia threatened me to stay away, otherwise she would hurt you really badly." he says and I crease my eyebrows. This wasn't making sense.

"Stay away from what?" I snap back confusingly.

"You,"

❥❥❥

School was quite the roller coaster on Friday, I tell you. The grades left for their camps. I snorted when I saw Matt, a guy who seems really interested in Star Wars, dressed up with camouflage wear. I should actually be happy he didn't go in a Darth Vader suit.

The weekend sped by faster than I imagined it would. It was almost as if The principle took Conner's accident for granted. We stayed at the school almost the whole weekend to clean the football stadium, just to mention a few things we did. Today was our last community service day and we were just about finished with mopping the hallway floors.

"Hey Elle, take a break?" Zac asks me while thumping down on the hard floor.

"Yea, sure need it," I reply wiping some sweat off of my forehead. I just had my own workout.

I slide down next to him while handing him a cold bottle of water I got from the wending machine.

"Thanks," he muttered and unscrewed the top.

His leg suddenly touched my bare one and I felt the thumping of my heart in my ears.

Thump,thump,thump.

Seriously, you have a guy. A really great guy that needs you.

I sigh as heat rushed to my pale cheeks.

I have really white skin, which works well with my natural chestnut colour hair. I was brunette with a dash of bronze, if I could state what I looked like. My complexion was very subtle, I could even look like Snow White if I had black hair.

My arm slightly brushed against Zac's. We were both trying to ignore it, and not to mention it.

I looked at Zac who was awkwardly staring in front of him.

"Ouch," Zac suddenly said while clutching the side of his face.

"What?" I ask him with concern.

"Something flew into my eye," I laugh.

"Hold still," I take his hand from his eye.

I'm still in love with his baby blues. They were breath taking. Zac was staring at my mine while we were inches away. I was leaning in front of him to get a better view of what was making them tear up.

"There's absolute nada," I state, leaning closer to inspect his eye better. I brushed my hand slightly over his cheek. He was still staring into my green irises.

"Elle," he softly whispered.

I let go of him when we heard slight footsteps coming around the corner of the building.

The sight of our slouching principle appears.

"Gosh! There you are!" she says while clutching her chest out of breath. We stare at her like she is some kind of bizarre animal.

To snap us out of it, Zac stood up and held his hand out. I grabbed it while he dragged me up.

The little feeling of butterflies turned into a stampede of bull. His touch made me whimper, in a good way.

Did he whisper my name to tell me to stop or was he going to tell me he liked me?

Oh who are you kidding Elle.

The principle makes her way closer to us while looking at the hallway.

"Impressive," she says with a little laugh.

"So I'm guessing you guys are done?" she states while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you guys," with a slight smirk, she leaves,walking towards her office. We both take sight of her disappearing before gathering the janitor items and putting them into the closet.

"So eh, how's it going with your secret admirer?" Zac unexpectedly asked when I closed the heavy door.

"I still don't know who he is," I reply with a surprised look. What does it even matter to him.

"Oh okay," he walks towards the front door. I sigh while continuing to walk in the other direction.

"Do you have any leads?" I hear his voice again from a few meters away.

"Excuse, what?" I ask as I turn around slowly in my footsteps.

"Any leads? Like, do you think you know who it is?" I crease my eyebrows while looking at his expression. He seemed nervous and fidgety.

It seemed like he knew who it was.

"Uh, no," I reply while slowly turning around again to leave from the backdoor.

My mom had to pick me up because Zac had football practice so he couldn't take me home.

Zac never really cared about The Mysterious C. It was strange that he wanted to know if I had leads.

Maybe he just wanted to see if The Mysterious C had made a move yet. After all, he was pretty jealous when I started seeing Conner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...