Little Love Letters

By daisyellie

It felt like a normal valentines day for Elle. Making her way into school, she watched as the eleventh grade... More

Little Love Letters #1
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Little Love Postcards #2
Teaser
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Author's note
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
A/N
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.

Chapter seven

1K 37 8
By daisyellie

Little Love Letters

_____________

Chapter seven

"Okay class! let's get this started." I jump at the clap sound coming from the classroom door. Mrs.Boris slowly enters with a devilish smirk on her face.

"It's that time of the year again." she says while sitting on her desk. That's the thing with this old teacher. She's adventurous and wild, like she smoked weed and pot when she was our age.

Right now, she is already wrinkly and bubbling with excitement.

I hear a couple of students groan.

I have no idea what she is talking about, but I know I'm not going to like it.

She places a pile of forms on top of my desk.

She looks at me with her grey eyes, trying to make out what I was thinking so deeply about before she snapped me out of it.

"Elle, what are you waiting for!" she signals to the forms on my desk.

"I- uh," I get up quickly and start handing them out.

The first person which I give a form out to, starts yelling, "Seriously! Can't they give us a break!"

"This is your break, blondie," the teacher says patting Audra on the head.

I look down at the bold letters on top of the piece of paper.

'Eleventh grade camp!' stood in black writing in an oval font.

I sigh. Again? We had a camp like, last month.

"Prepare yourself for an unforgettable camp! In the woods I tell you!" Mrs. Boris starts exclaiming.

I'm still handing out the forms to each and everyone. Last but not least, was Zac .

I hand him the little paper, and when I reach out he touches my hand and looks me in the eyes. He is trying to intimidate me into liking him.

He may think his touch sends shivers down my spine, well maybe it does, but I'm not going for it.

I walk forward and turn to my desk again. Zac's eyes bore a hole into my side. I know he is watching me.

He has been this whole time.

"There aren't going to be ANY dorms, only woods, which means you, yes you barbies as well..." she points to the prim and proper group and the whole class snorts in laughter. I can see these ladies don't even want to see, yet alone sleep on dung.

"..Are all going to bring your own tents. We are allowing three people in a tent, so among yourselves ,decide who brings what. But only once I'm done speaking," I already dart my eyes at Ally. I don't own a tent and I'm hoping she does, otherwise you could say we are homeless.

Sleeping on the twigs and grass would make us professional hobos I tell you.

Not to mention the snakes and bears.

"On the other hand. NO booze, drugs or cigarets, okay?" she says and I swear it's funnier than Susan Boyle trying to go on a diet.

She finishes talking and walks towards her chair. Everybody gets up and runs towards each other. It seems like in World War Z where all the zombies pile on top to make a ladder, idiots.

"Do-" I get caught off when Ally starts blabbering.

"I know what you are thinking, and I don't have a tent." Ally says much to my disappointment.

I slap my forehead. This is awful.

"I do," I hear a raspy, deep voice from next to me. I could recognize it from anywhere, even if I had memory loss.

"Great Zac!" Ally says while he walks closer to us.

"So let me get this straight. If you have a tent and join us, that means you are sleeping with us every night?" I say and he looks amused.

"Wow, already trying to get all kinky with me? Who said anything 'bout sleeping? Just know I'm not brining em condoms," he replies and I slap him on the arm.

What's with everybody thinking about getting laid at this camp? It's bloody sick. They have the grossest minds, these boys.

Bring.

I swear I love this bell, before anything could get more awkward.

As I pack up my things and walk out of the class, I can't help but think about the brown haired boy. His smile, his eyes,his laugh, his personality... I could go on and on and on.

I have to meet Conner at the fountain. I felt really bad not remembering our date so instead we rearranged according to our schedules, and lunch was the best time slot we could find.

We are both terribly busy this week, not to mention all the grades going on different camps this weekend.

I guess you could say Conner and I are an item. Not dating yet. I feel like I'm falling in love with him but not so much that I love him already. Time is all I need and he respects that.

He makes me feel wonderful and I'm thankful I have him. Every time I see him, he makes me like him even more. He is just that kind of person. He is one in a million.

I am quite nervous, really. Even if it's just eating lunch at a fountain.

But before getting to the fountain, I have to go through the abandoned, dark alley.

It's situated at the back of the school, behind the art classes.

It's pretty dusty and full of spiders. I guess I'm going to experience a lot of that at the camp.

The things I hate: being tickled, spiders and the dark.

Could've guessed it, right?

As I enter tip toeing into the dark, I cringe. You can't blame me.

Spider webs are every where. How big are these things?

I'm already halfway down and the wind is blowing. I feel things crawling over me. Maybe that's just my stupidity though.

I see a few names of the graduates on the wall next to me. No surprise they attacked this place. It's next to the art classes.

But something else catches my attention. It's a graffiti person that was spray painted.

It wasn't just any person, oh no. It was a princess who was standing next to a prince..

But the princess looked exactly like me.

She has long, wavy auburn hair dancing with a prince.

She was wearing a white, tail dress which looks exactly like the dress I wore for prom last year. The one which tightened around my waist.

The art had so much detail on it. The little crystals on the corset and the waves in the long tail showed.

The prince has blonde hair but doesn't have a face. He has no eyes, nor a mouth or a nose.

Then it hits me, The Mysterious C has blonde hair. Wow, that really helps.

He sure as hell leaves me a lot of clues.

I run out of the alley, not because of the graffiti, but because I did indeed find a spider on me. A big one I tell you.

I run towards Conner who was sitting patiently on the edge of the fountain.

He looked so worried and.. stood up.

As I reach him out of breath, he sights me and moves towards me.

"Oh my gosh Elle, do you know how worried you made me!" he says and wraps his arms around me.

I laugh slightly, "for being five minutes late?"

"Yes, and running towards me out of breath. You okay?" he asks and I nod.

I wasn't going to tell him about the princess on the wall, as sappy as it sounds.

I don't want to worry him.

"Now let's carry on," he says and leads me towards the fountain.

The fountain was breath taking. All the couples would hang out here, but surprisingly it was only us.

There were green plants and beautiful flowers every where. It looked like a sight from a Paris home.

I smiled when he spreads a picnic blanket onto the grass and sits down on it. I sit down next to him.

"So.. Where are you guys going for the camp?" Conner asks while taking out a packet of sandwiches.

"To the woods," I say and he chuckles.

"No seriously," he says and I squint at him.

"We are really, in the forest," I say and his smile disappears.

I laugh at his shocked expression.

"If you get eaten by a bear, I'm going to fricken sue this school. It sucks that I can't protect you," he says and I melt.

"It's just for two days," I say and I squeeze his hand reassuring him. His touch makes me shiver.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask and he grins.

"To the coast," I open my mouth and gasp.

"Not fair!" I yank him.

He laughs and wipes a curl from his eyes.

"So you going to be staying in tents huh?" he asks and I can sense him getting on to something.

"Hmm," I say. I don't want to tell him about staying with Zac. He would flip at me.

"With Zac?" he asks and I blink at him in surprise.

"How did you-"

"Don't lie to me Elle," he says and I feel guilt all over me.

"He just- he just had a tent and Ally and I didn't. He insisted." I say and he leans in closer to me.

"If he does anything, I will cut his ding-a-lings off, just tell me okay?" he whispers into my ear.

"Nothing is going to happen, you know that. I promise," I stare into his eyes. I didn't want it to be this way. Zac doesn't mean anything to me anymore.

The way Conner makes me feel is unbelievable. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world and I appreciate that. I don't mind him being so over protective, I actually just need him for myself.

He is all I need.

"Alright then, I trust you Elle.... but just tell me if I need to beat him up," he says while leaning in.He was so close, I could feel his breath on my cheek. Just then he leans in closer,but very slowly, tempting me.

As he puts our foreheads together and cups my face, my heart beat spikes. I could hear it in my ears. Our breath mingles and I know he senses the way I feel.The way it felt when Conner touched me, it seemed so perfect. Those little shivers running up and down my spine.

The whole world stopped when our lips brush, but my natural instinct stops it as I push his chest away.

He looks at me still cupping my face, his eyes show hurt and desire.

"Conner, I-I need time,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...