Little Love Letters

By daisyellie

It felt like a normal valentines day for Elle. Making her way into school, she watched as the eleventh grade... More

Little Love Letters #1
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Little Love Postcards #2
Teaser
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Author's note
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
A/N
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.

Chapter five

1K 41 3
By daisyellie

Little Love Letters

_____________

Chapter five

"I- I uh,"

"You, what?" he asks, waiting for an explanation.

"I what? You think I'm the one who did something wrong here?" I backfire at him. He had absolutely no right to keep this from me, wether he liked that or not.

He looks down at the note and sighs, while putting the roses down on his desk.

"I'm sorry, Elle," he whispers taking my hand.

"Conner, this isn't working for me," I reply.

His world moves too fast. He has only known me for a day.

I look at the hurt inside of his eyes. The painful agony. I felt really terrible for doing this to him.

But get over it. You've only known him for a day doofus.

"It's just... we barely know each other, and it feels like we are racing into it, instead of taking one step at a time."

He nods in understatement.

"I guess that I really wanted to win your heart before this other guy does," he says and that was all it took to convince me that he could be the one.

The one I cherish every moment with. The one who would take the bullet for me.

The one who wouldn't judge on my cooking.

"Let's just be friends first, okay?" I ask. I don't want to lose him, hell no I don't.

But I need to know him first. I don't want to be forced into a love.

I see a twinkle inside of his eye, I just pray I didn't give him false hope,

"Of course," he replies with a cheeky smile.

"Now, put your bag down and let's go ice skating before all the brats arrive," he chuckles and I laugh, a big laugh from my stomach.

See? I didn't know he had such a humor'istic side to him. That's why I need to learn about him first.

The day sped by. I must say I had so much fun falling on my bottom countless of times,ice skating. It's almost like falling in love. If nobody catches you, you fall and hurt yourself.

But if that person grabs you before you slip, you don't get hurt.

But what if, after he catches you, he lets go again? and you fall harder?

Yes, that's considered as a heartache,love.

What if I fall too hard for Conner? He has a reputation of doing that to girls, countless of them.

Well just have faith.

That can't be too hard, right?

Conner and I started throwing each other with snowballs when it started getting dark. I must say I enjoyed it a lot. I even hit him in his wickets. He was lying on the ground clutching...it.

I sped up to him and tried helping him up, which failed. He threw his weight over me and started tickling me. He knows my soft points now.

I can't help but smile. He said the roses were for me, and that's why I'm walking to my front door with a bunch of roses.

He wanted me to be his valentine but he never asked because we were moving too fast. I told him, maybe next year.

He just said he would wait for me, and that made my whole day.

❥❥❥

"That's so sweet!" Ally said while leaning her head on her hands.

I told her about the things Conner and I did. She was way beyond flabbergasted.

We were eating lunch, and in between a few bites of my burger, I spoke.

"He je-even gia-ve mees rasas,"

"What?!" Ally shouts. She wanted to know every little teeny weenie detail.

I swallow making a galloping sound. I sure was hungry. I think I was more nervous though.

The whole weekend, I couldn't help but think about what The Mysterious C said. He said 'I will prove my love' to me.

What he was going to do stressed me out more than anything.

"He even gave me roses," I chuckle. She laughs and says, " That sounded nothing like what you said the previous time."

I take another bite just to shut myself up. I didn't feel like talking.

"Hey ang," I hear a raspy voice next to me. I start choking on the bite I was chewing.

"You okay?" Conner says, sliding in next to me. I nod and he gives me a side hug.

"You two love birds," Ally says with a smiling expression.

"Well, actually-" I say while Conner said something.

We both look at each other and stopped talking. That was awkward.

The rest of the lunch was quite still. Nobody actually spoke, which startled me. Ally kept trying to keep us company just to fix everything.

I saw Candice and Georgia, the two blondes who were know for their 'destroying lives' reputations, kept looking at us.

Jealous much.

I knew I shouldn't get on their wrong sides. They would find something to blackmail you with, they would destroy you without thinking twice. With the looks they were giving me, I wasn't looking forward to what lay ahead.

The last bell rang for class. It was our last lesson of the day.

I on the other hand, had too much milkshake to drink.

I cursed myself for being so stupid and made my way, squeezingly to the bathroom.

Once I closed the door of the toilet I was in, I unzipped my pants.

Just before I could sit, I heard a girl crying.

I furrow my brows. It sounded like Candice.

She comes inside of the bathroom, furiously.

"It's going to be okay," I heard a second voice, which I assumed was Casey.

These girls were part of the cheerleading squad. And would probably be part in ruining my life if the find out I'm in here.

I zip my pants, still burning inside for waiting so long. Just another minute.

I stand on the toilet so that they won't notice my sneakers.

"He dumped me on valentines Casey!" I heard Candice yelling at her.

"Let him go Candice," she says.

"He left me for that whore."

My throat got a lump. Is this what they think of me?

Suddenly, I slip. Great!

I hit my head against the side of the door and fell on the toilet seat.

I heard them silently whisper. Then it was followed by clicking heels.

They were out of the bathroom.

Thank goodness I thought.

I then made my way to the class, if I wasn't already late.

Stupid bladder.

I walk past the bunch of lockers in the hallway. I was seriously speed walking.

Record time, I thought keeping myself motivated.

But a walking shadow caught my attention.There was something strange on the other side of the hallway, just next to my locker.

I keep walking towards it.

It looked like a bunch of balloons.

Somebody just put them there.

As I reach my locker, it isn't the normal blue colour we usually have, but it was decorated with red.

Red writing was all over it, and the balloons were attached to my lock.

On the locker stood,

"All you need is love. Love from the right person."

I turn around in the direction the shadow went. That person did this.

If I catch this person, I get to know who The Mysterious C is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...