Falling For Her Nightmare

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains graphic scenes, mature language, and swearing. (Sequel to His Wicked Ways) ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dangerous Angel
Chapter 2: The Heartless Man Ever Known
Chapter 3: Impassioned Bastard
Chapter 4: Thank You
Chapter 5: Surprise
Chapter 6: Can I?
Chapter 7: Powerful Strokes
Chapter 8: The Devil's Emotion
Chapter 9: Past Catching Up
Chapter 11: Restless
Chapter 12: Flowers
Chapter 13: Texting
Chapter 14: Date
Chapter 15: Protective
Chapter 16: Movie Night or Move Night?
Chapter 17: Boyfriend
Chapter 18: Heir
Chapter 19: Sitting
Chapter 20: Innocence
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: Offer
Chapter 23: Broken
Chapter 24: Acceptance
Chapter 25: Animosity
Chapter 26: Decision
Chapter 27: Fifty Shades of Angel
Chapter 28: Deflowering
Not an update
Chapter 29: Past and Plans
Chapter 30: The Will
Chapter 31: Silent Goodbye
Chapter 32: Kidnapped
Chapter 33: Ballistic
Chapter 34: Hope
Chapter 35: At last
Chapter 36: Blind Rage
Chapter 37: Reunion
Chapter 38: Ambush
Chapter 39: Estate
Chapter 40: Erotically Charged
Chapter 41: Secrets
Chapter 42: Inappropriate thoughts
Chapter 43: Who is he?
Chapter 44: Angel and Danger
Shoutout and Recommendation
Chapter 45: Loyalty
Chapter 46: Friends
Chapter 47: Search Warrant
Chapter 48: Rescue
Chapter 49: Conclusion
Chapter 50: Closure
Final Chapter: The Proposal
Epilogue

Chapter 10: The Job

43.3K 1.9K 65
By MsDreamerGirl84

(Angel's POV)

As soon as Tristan heard my arrival, he didn't waste a second to come see me even at late night. Zia Estella was also thrilled to see her son. She didn't mind staying late until she saw and embraced him. I could see how much she adored her son, just like my mother to me.

As soon as zia left the room, Tristan gave me a long hard stare, his eyes were filled with curiosity. I know he expects me to tell the truth.

I planned to lie, that it didn't work out, but I couldn't find the courage to do it in front of him, with his eyes trained on mine, never blinking.

I let out a lungful of sighed before relaying what truly happened, and why I had to stay with him. He was furious, I could tell with his eyes.

He tried to stay as calm as he could, but his body's reaction gave way. His eyes changing eerily menacing, yet his tone still as gentle as he always whenever he talks to me. The only tone he uses me, yet I saw how harsh, rude, and arrogant he is to his employees. How ruthless and impassioned he is to the people below him.

He is as dangerous as Isaias, yet he never made me feel fear. He always made me feel loved, cared, and treated me as his little sister.

I couldn't meet his eyes as I told him the truth. "I'm sorry, Tristan. I don't know what to tell you, and I don't want zia to learn about it. She will be very wor—"

"Isaias is a dangerous man, Rose, but if you have told me, I could do something!" that's when I found the courage to look into his liquid blue eyes with a browns specks on the blues irises. His soft eyes were staring at me intently. I quickly look away, I suddenly felt awkward.

"You have said it yourself that he is a dangerous man, Tristan. I don't want you and zia to get on his bad side nor to deal with him. I did this, so it's just fair to face him myself. " I continued unpacking my bag. I could hear Tristan's harsh breathings as he paces back and forth across the room.

"I live in the same world as Isaias, Rose. I can handle him!" his voice is gruff, and halted from what I'm doing and face him, apologetically, and at the same time, annoyed.

Why can't he just let it go? He just made me feel so vulnerable whenever he does that, trying to do things for me.

"As you can see, Tristan, I'm perfectly fine. He already gave me my freedom back, so there's nothing to worry about. And thank you. I know, you always think of my safety first," I tamped down the exasperation that was starting to bubbles up in my system. I understand why he's doing this. He thought I'm too innocent for this world, and I hated that they always think I couldn't handle myself, and yes, I was annoyed with the fact that I always lost myself when Isaias is near me. It's frustrating.

"Rose," Tristan's voice were soft and when I look into his eyes, he looks apologetic. He looks rather lost. I don't know why he always looks at me that way, and it's starting to make me feel uncomfortable. "I'm sorry. I know how you felt, that we are controlling your life, but believe me, we never wanted you to feel that way. We just love you, Rose. I hope you do understand that we are doing this because we don't want something bad to happen to you. Regrets always come in the end, Rose. We love you, and we promised in your parent's grave that we will take care of you and we meant it. I meant it!" He let out a long deep sighed and then tucked his hands in his pockets, trying to tamp down his frustrations.

I felt a tad guilty.

"I'm sorry," I replied softly as I scanned my room. My parent's pictures are hanged on the wall, and I miss them all the more. My heart starting to feel sorrowful as I remembered how sweet and loving they are. If only they were here, I wouldn't feel all of these unwanted emotions. "I understand, and I can't thank you and zia enough for taking me in, and treat me better than I expected." I gave him a small smile.

Tristan nodded, a smile broke out on his lips. "Come here," as he outstretched his two hands beckoning me to come closer and I did. He wrapped me around with his strong hands, and I felt his lips touch the top of my head. "I'm glad you're back! I miss you." A simple word and it touches my heart.

With Tristan, I felt like I had a big brother.

.

.

"Are you sure you want to find a job?" zia asked all the while kneading the pizza dough, and glances at me once in a while.

I nodded as I took the stool across her. "I'm sure of it, zia. I can't stay financially dependent on you all my life," as I rest my elbow on the counter propping my chin up with my palm "well, my dad left me a huge sum of money, but that doesn't mean I will rely on that money," I let out a deep sighed.

Zia Estella lets out a soft chuckle as she balled the dough, then deposited it in the bowl. "It's not like we are paying your school, or you live lavishly, dear. It's nothing," as she covered the dough with a plastic wrapper then push the covered bowl on the side of the counter. She took the dirty small bowl and plates, then carried it to the sink.

I shook my head, still not agreeing with that she said. They are still spending money for me. It may not be much, but I can't stay dependent all my life. "That money wouldn't last a lifetime, wouldn't it?" I asked wearily, thinking about the money I inherited from my father.

Last night, as I pondered with my life which I never did for a long time, I thought it's time to get my hands dirty, I mean to take a job.

I have been living in a paradise, my parents made sure of that, they made me feel secure and safe. I never thought one day, I will be on my own and become independent.

Zia Estella cleared the island counter before wiping it with a damp cloth to clean the excess flour as she responded. "Well, I don't really mind, Rose." She stops, then smiled at me. "You are old enough to know things and decided for your own. I'm glad you are maturing and thinks differently now," she threw the dirty cloth in the sink and then took the apron off and hang it on the hook beside the fridge. "Do you have any type of job in mind that you would want to try?" she asked, then she turns back to face me.

I shook my head as I watch her completely bored as she sauntered closer to me. She smiled broadly. "I heard that the Fair Blossom is looking for another staff. Mrs. Benwicks is having her baby soon, so she resigned. She wants to take care of her baby when the baby comes out, so they will need a regular one." A wide smile broke out on my lips upon hearing it.

Just how lucky I am?

Fair Blossom is just five minutes away from zia's house. The owner actually a friend of her, and I'm sure, I'll get the job without a problem.

"Do you think you could recommend me?" I asked enthusiastically and she let out a chuckle.

"Of course, silly. I will give him a call now." She cocked her head towards the doorway of the kitchen and started pacing towards the door. I quickly hop out of the stool and followed her elated, almost bouncing. She pulled her phone out of her green trouser's pocket that paired with a baby green sleeveless top, and then started tapping on her phone.

When we reached the living room, just then a two important looking men in a suit appeared in the doorway with zia's company, Bettina.

"You have visitor's, Mrs. Marconi," says Bettina as she moved to the side, and let the two comes forward. Bettina quietly left them. I was just staring at them and was thinking where did I meet the tall looking guy. He looks in his mid-fifties, scruffy beard but doesn't look dirty. It actually adds some edge to his bad boy looks rather dangerous looking. Not equally as handsome as the President, but his rugged look is charismatic, enough to make any woman to give him another glance. A little extra fat in his belly, but it wasn't too visible especially when he's wearing a dark colored suit.

"Mrs. Marconi, Ms. Viggorino," the man tip his head slightly as he greeted us. Just when I noticed, zia already ended the call or probably she never called her friend yet.

"Good morning gentlemen," zia Estella greeted the two men. I noticed the young one stayed behind the older man. His stance reminds me of Logan and Mason.

I suddenly remembered Isaias. I quickly shook the thoughts off and watched zia and the older man talks.

"How may I help you?" she asked politely. I decided to sit at the armchair close to my aunt. I saw the man watching me eagerly, but I ignored him.

"I'm Ibrahim Bertini, President Luigi D'Antonio's personal secretary. The president was used to be Mr. Viggorino's good friend," he started and then he gave me a brief glance then back to my aunt.

"The Italy's President?" aunt Estella mumbled, bewildered.

"Yes, Mrs. Marconi. Since he heard about Stefan Viggorino's only daughter, he wanted to help her." That when I stood up, and stand beside zia Estella.

Ibrahim gave me a small tight smile, then stared back at my aunt who still looks unconvinced. "Well, what kind of help or in what way, if you don't mind me asking?" she asked intently.

"He needs a secretary who can help him with office works, such as organizing and maintaining paper, and electronic files, or providing information to callers," he explained.

I suddenly became interested in the job, but then I realized, I have to move to Italy. He is the Italy's President, so it's obvious he's living in Italy.

"I won't allow any of my employees in my company to work with you, even at my grave!"

Isaias' words rang in my head. That's when it dawns on me where did I saw the man.

He was with the President that day I overheard them talking, and the President looks murderous when he left Isaias' office.

Suddenly, the excitement vanished, and I stared at the man talking to my aunt about the job, with intent. Reading his face, the sincerity of his words.

I felt something odd. Something is definitely not right here.

I don't remember a President acquainted with my dad. I've seen and met high profiled people during his time but never heard of the President. He wasn't even there on his burial.

"Alright, I'll give you a day to talk to your niece and think about it. The salary is very promising, Mrs. Marconi. No one in their right mind to let this opportunity passed." Mr. Ibrahim smiled, but it seems there is something in his eyes I couldn't pinpoint, but I'm sure it makes me feel eerily uncomfortable. "And I promised you, the job is very easy. I'm sure your niece would enjoy and loved it," Mr. Bertini coaxed, but my aunt just smiled and nodded her head. She took the folder Mr. Bertini gave her, and then she walks him to the door.

.

.

I heard the door chime and I pasted a smile on my face as I strode towards the door to face the next customer. Amielou looks busy with the older men at one corner. She's helping her to pick the right flower for his wife on their 35th wedding anniversary.

Cynthia, the Asian girl who was not far from my age was tending the blonde girl for her upcoming wedding.

"Good morning," I greeted the man who just entered with his hood on, barely hard to see his eyes. He was actually very tall, and it reminds me of Isaias, even his body, it looks exactly like him.

My smiled withered when he pushes his hood down to his back, and then ran his fingers through his scruffy hair. His stubble was a little longer, and he looks deprived of sleep. He looks haggard, but it only added to his already dangerous look.

"Isaias?" I mumbled, my heart suddenly hopped in my throat as I squinted twice.

It's been a week since I last saw him. When he paid me a visit just to tell me to decline the offer of the President. Even if he hadn't, I'm not going to accept it. I already felt something odd about the offer, even aunt Estella thought it was too good to be true. If he really is a friend of my father, when he was buried, he would have offered me the job already, not when he saw me acquainted with the man he tried to reach, but I kept it to myself.

"H-hi," his voice were gruff but there's a gentleness in it. I look around me, and I caught Cynthia staring at us. She gave me a teasing look then she looks at Isaias with that dreamy eyes. I shook my head and averted it back to the capricious man in front of me.

It really hard to understand his mood. I remember he was fuming when he left me that day. All of a sudden, he pops up and acts weird. I mean, he just stuttered, his tone were gentle, not the Isaias I know.

"Hi," I gave him a small smile, not that I have a choice. We have to smile with our customer, that made me wonder if he's here to buy flowers.

Why would he be here if that was his intention? This florist is far from where the hotel is if he's still staying there.

Was he stalking me?

He was staring at me hard like he was going to suck me whole. Like I was the only one here, and my heart is starting to pound like a drum. I could hear it loudly, and I'm afraid he could hear it. I felt the air changing, and I quickly shook the delicious emotions stirring down in my belly. Forcing a normal tone, I spoke casually. "Are you here by any chance to buy flowers?" I asked.

Just then he tore his eyes off me and scanned the rooms filled with different flowers, with different hues, beautifully arranged in pots, lined up on the ladder and floor. "Well," he started as he shoves his hands in his black leather jacket's pockets. His usual attire, with black jeans and a white top under his black leather jacket. I cocked my eyebrow waiting for him to continue. He stared at me and I met his intense stare, ignoring the thumping of my heart. "I don't know if this woman likes flowers," he looks a little reluctant as he never left my gaze. I suddenly felt a kick in my heart. I tasted a bitter taste on my tongue as his words sunk in my head.

So he has a girlfriend?

Of course, he does. He's handsome as hell, rich, and any woman would die just to be his girlfriend, silly! My other brain lectured.

I forced a smile as I looked at the flowers then back to him. "Of course, flowers is every woman's weaknesses," I let out a soft chuckle, ignoring the bitter taste of it in my tongue. Kicking that strange unwanted feeling out of my system.

"Are you sure?" he frowned, a small smile making its way up to his face.

What happened to him?

Why is he acting weird?

Since he walks into the shop, he never scowled yet. Was his head got knocked?

I gave him a confused look. "I actually made her mad, I wonder if flowers would help melt her heart," he gave me a curious look.

I smiled, but I could feel it didn't reach my eyes. "I'm sure it would," I chuckled, and motioned him the flowers in pots that were close to us. Roses, peonies, hydrangeas, and they all look vibrant and fresh.

"Most woman likes roses," I said as I pointed at the group of roses in different colors.

I smiled bitterly at the flowers. They are my favorites.

"Well, I would like to order then a dozen of roses. I don't know what color would she likes, so a dozen of each color," he said decisively.

"Oh," I giggled. That was a lot of flowers, and that girl sure is lucky. He was so thoughtful of her. "Sure, would you like to deliver it, too, so to complete the surprise?" I asked, still smiling even if I felt the bitterness in my chest, and it is really weird.

Really weird.

"That would be great," he replied, and he gave me a lingering look that feels like hours. I wanted to look away so he can't read me, but I couldn't. The pull is so strong, I could feel my legs starting to feel boneless. He always makes me feel this way, making me into a mushy mess, especially when his enigmatic eyes stared at me, hard and intense.

"You can pay at the cashier and leave your notes if you have and the address," I said trying to cut the tension that I felt growing, my voice almost sounding broken. He nodded. He walks towards the cashier where Cynthia was waiting, and then he stops mid-stride.

He turned and walk back to me.

I stared at him, confused. Hoping that bitter feeling won't show in my eyes as I met his hard gaze. "I miss you," he said, and then the most unexpected thing happened. He leaned in and kiss me gently.

It was a brief kiss, but I felt my body melting into puddles. I know he had kissed me before, but this one was different. It has some gentleness in it. I stared at his back heading towards grinning Cynthia, my heart pulsated in a frenzy mode.

I suddenly turned to hide my heated face from Cynthia's eyes and unconsciously touched my lips.

Isaias just kissed me in the public. 

...........

A/N: Yay, completely different Isaias. What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 3.3K 15
In a world ruled by men and kings, power is the only thing that will satisfy. There is only one King that has the heart for the people- King William...
96.8K 2.7K 49
A 19 year old girl, ready for life. She upfront, stubborn, smart, and sexy. Shes working at a cafe and everything's going great. One night on her way...
6.7K 401 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
32.3K 690 28
Aniyah Rose Moretti She knows what she wants and she gets it. There's nothing can stop her. She's strong willed, feisty, and sarcastic. She's been t...