Selfie With The Mafia

By KeepingItDespacito

#3 in Romance #2 in Humor Book I & II in the Tattered Souls Series. 1st Book - Completed [16/12/2017] 2nd Boo... More

Intro and Disclaimer
Prologue
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
A/N: NO UPDATES
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
A/N
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
Book II - Selfie With The Mafia
Book II - Prologue
Book II - | 1 |
Book II - | 2 |
Book II - | 3 |
Q/A • #AskRaaz •
Book II - | 4 |
Book II - | 5 |
Book II - | 6 |
Book II - | 7 |
Book II - | 8 |
Book II - | 9 |
Book II - | 10 |
Book II - | 11 |
Book II - | 12 |
Book II - | 13 |
Book II - | 14 |
Book II - | 15 |
Book II - | 16 |
Book II - | 17 |
Book II - | 18 |
Book II - | 19 |
Book II - | 20 |
Book II - | 21 |
Book II - | 22 |
Book II - | 23 |
Book II - | 24 |
Book II - | 25 |
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1

| 6 |

181K 5.6K 1.2K
By KeepingItDespacito

HAPPY READING!
___________________

Ava

What the f'ck is wrong with the people these days? Romeo and Juliet, my foot!

And what is wrong with my mom? Why didn't she yell or scold me for kissing a stranger?

I expected her to be angry or whatever a mother does when her child did something wrong. But no! She has to be all lovey dovey. Is it just me or the whole world has become a total freak?

"Oh honey, I'm so happy," My mom said, grinning ear to ear. I swear she needs a doctor, My subconscious said shaking her head. For the first time in history, I second that.

"Are you ok, mom?" I asked while checking her face to feet. I'm damn sure that something is wrong with her.

"I'm all fine, Honey. Besides, you have made me so happy today!" I gave her a weird face.

"Mom! How could you be happy for that thing? I thought you would blow up!"

"Why do you think so? I'm very happy that you finally found your man!" She chirped. Seriously? My man? Eww! Even the 'man' sounds weird. And 'my'?

"I was so scared, Sweet heart. You neither got a boyfriend nor did anything what others do during their teenage. You always hated the boyfriend thing. Hell! You didn't even had any interest on them. I thought you were a lesbia---"

"MOM!" I was shocked and I held the glass so tight that it might have broken. She did really think that I was a lesbo? Urgh! Let's dance and feel this totally awkward moment.

F'ck my luck!

"I'm leaving," I kept the glass on the coffee table and grabbed all my stuff.

"But your breakfast?"

"I've had enough for today."

~*~

"47," I muttered under my breath.

I reached the university about five minutes ago. And here I go, getting beautifully - B'tchy talks from the students of here.

I've been counting the number of people who are talking about me and the- that Hulk.

By the way, What was his name? Though I don't remember his name, but I knew that his name was very big. Like really big.

"Hey! Did you hear about Ava? She kissed a guy yesterday at the hotel of Nichole's Dad. And the guy! OMG!! He's so hot and sexy!!"

Oh! 48 now.

I pretended to be normal or should I say I tried? Because I nearly scowled at a girl and she was like ready to faint. Oh girl, you should have thought before you spoke.

I walked through a secret pathway to the class because I couldn't take any more gossips about me.

Reaching the classroom, I stepped in. I sat on my usual place and waited for Drake to come.

The first hour is in 5 minutes and there he comes, Running from the corridor and then almost stumbled upon the Professor. He came to me and got seated.

"Hey," Drake said breathing heavily.

"Good morning to the person who almost made the professor to fall down," We both laughed.

My day started with an annoying-stupid-moment with my Mom but Drake has to always make me laugh in anyway. I'm so lucky to have such a great best friend.

The Professor came in and started the class. I forced my inner self to focus on the lecture, I couldn't afford low grades for any reasons.

I've always been great in my studies and I'd always be. I couldn't let any stupid-hulky-man to spoil my studies and mood.

The Rest of the classes went by a blur and it's lunch time. Me and Drake met our group in the usual seats at the canteen. We were all busy on our mobile phones when Clara decided to break the silence.

"Okay, so why are we quiet?" I ignored her question.

"I think the dare thing didn't turn out really well?" Nick asked.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Lor shrugged.

Good thing? From which angle?

"The whole f'cking sh't started because of the dare!" And I lost it, I yelled at them. Specifically at Nichole.

"And why do you call that a good thing? Being displayed on the newspaper and what so not ever. You know what? ..just forget it," I took my stuff and stood up to leave.

"But that hot stuff, You lucky bıtch", Clara whined while Tristan raised his eyebrow at her.

"Oh please, hot stuff would be an understatement." Lorraine added.

"Damn, How much I wish to be in your place." Nick sighed dreamily.

What? Aren't they listening what I said?

They wanted to joke? Really? Now?

Was it a time to joke? Why couldn't she see that I'm serious!

"Aren't you sweet, How could you come up with jokes every single minute?" I widened my eyes at Clara.

"Oh C'mon babe," She smirked and continued, "That was not even a joke."

I guess they couldn't hold it anymore, they all burst out laughing.

Huh?

"Jeez! I'm mad, I'm f'cking mad!"

I looked over Drake to find him laughing, too. I sat back on my seat and huffed that they couldn't even find me serious. Am I that bad at being-angry?

"Do you even know how to be mad? Go, Try with someone else," Drake added while laughing.

Oh! This is my crazy friends who don't even find me serious anytime.

"You're all stupid," I said, clenching my jaw.

"But you love us," They all said in unison to which I chuckled.

"Unfortunately," I rolled my eyes at them.

And then, the lunch break passed and I was walking down the hallway. As I said before, a secret pathway which only my friends knew. No other person at all.

I jumped in surprise when I heard something fall. I turned around but found no one. Maybe a cat?

I was suspicious about who could it be, because this was not a place anyone would knew.

Continuously roaming my eyes over my surroundings, I quickened my pace to get out of here. Ok fine, I'm a little scared.

I felt another sound of breaking something and that's all I needed to run, run faster than I could. My grip on my bag was so tight, my nails dug into the fabric of it.

I let out a huff when I finally got out of that secret yet creepy pathway. I calmed my breathing while walking inside the classroom and got seated.

Jeez! I wouldn't dare go from this way again.

Now where is this man! Couldn't he come with me? C'mon Drake, you can't always be late.

I saw him running through the corridor and almost stumbled upon the Professor...again.

Such a déjà vu moment.

And guess what? It was Professor Happlings who looked like ready to murder the person. I chuckled shaking my head.

"Mr. Collins!" Professor yelled at Drake.

Yay! Drake's gonna get an extra homework today. I started laughing at him. Loud enough for everybody to hear me. And this got the attention of everyone to me. Everybody were giving me weird looks.

Professor was red in anger. Tsk tsk. Ha! Now you're gonna get an extra homework too, my subconscious smirked.

"What's so funny?" Professor Happlings almost sounded pretty annoyed.

"Uh I'm sorry, Sir," But none of my apologies were gonna worked at that moment.

"GET OUT OF MY CLASS!" He yelled making everybody flinch except Drake who was casually standing there as if he doesn't care about anyone but him.

"B-but Sir---"

"NOW!" He cut me off and without any words, I took my stuffs and grabbed Drake's arm and left from there.

When we were out of the classroom, I looked over Drake. We couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing.

"O-oh go-d!"

"Did you see his face?" I said in between.

He nodded still laughing.

"Do you have any idea? We are kicked out of the class!" I said after few minutes.

"Nothing new," he shrugged.

"You are unbelievable."

"Unbelievably funny,cute, handsome, sex--"

"Shut it." I rolled my eyes and started walking out. I know we aren't gonna attend any of the other classes now. So I went to the parking lot with Drake following me behind.

Fishing out the keys from the pocket of my jeans, I unlocked it and got inside my car. And so did Drake.

"Where are we going now?" Drake asked from his car.

"A long drive?" I smiled with a mischievous glint.

"Let's race," he added smirking.

"Why not, best friend."

I took my kerchief from my bag and hung it up in the air after igniting the engine.

"3,"

"2,"

"1," I finished and let the kerchief fall on the ground. The engine roared which excited me even more and We sped up to God knows where.

Oh how much I love this.

~*~

"Wake up kiddo," I yelled. We're driving since 30 minutes and found ourself into some mountainous region which was very serene, only our cars's screeches were heard.

And like all the time, I'm the first. As if anyone could ever beat me in racing.

Drake boosted up and his car roared which made me to speed up a little. His car was on my side, both at the same point of moving.

I pushed the front gear and accelerated even more, if that was possible to make me first. The soft air was slapping my face because of the sudden speediness.

And again, Drake was behind me.

"C'mon Ava, let others win for at least today!" He yelled while he tried to control his car. I laughed.

"You think I would ever let anyone to beat me, Mr.Collins? Well, if you think so, then you've mistaken in understanding me from our childhood days."

"Neither I've mistaken in understanding you nor you would let me win, I know," He finished.

I know that he was doing this to distract me so that he could win. Well, nice try.

"Good to hear, Mr.Collins," I said controlling my wheel when all of a sudden Drake speeded up even more but boy didn't I let him go.

With one swift, I swirled my wheel and ceased infront of his car with a large screech which made Drake to stop dead in his tracks.

"F'ck!" He swore to which I laughed.

"Stop laughing, I could have dashed you!" But it only made me to laugh more.

I think it's enough to distract him, I could get back into my racing mode again.

I didn't waited for him. Quickly igniting my car again, I turned the steering wheel and sped up again leaving him bewildered.

"Cheating, cheating, cheating!" He yelled and I heard him starting his car again, following me behind.

"You bloody cheater!" I heard him from behind.

"Aww really? You're so poorly," I added sarcastically.

"Damn you!" He punched his wheel that gave a horn and I again laughed.

We were very busy with our amazing race when I heard a loud beep from behind. I ran my hand across my hair and peered at the back mirror to find who is it in this place.

I mean this place seemed to be secluded, then who could it be at this time? It's Monday, literally a working time to all people unlike us who are kicked out of the class and racing around by bunking the other classes.

Shameful, isn't it? But I care shit.

I heard another beep, I let out an annoyed groan and moved a little aside for the stupid car. But seems like that the person who was inside in that car wanted to be a part of our racing, to which I gladly let that person in.

I again peered at the back mirror to find Drake just behind.

The third car came to my side, leaving my friend at the back. We both were at the same speed, same level and I might add, same confidence.

I was on my right and the third person on my left moving in the swift motion.

Oh my lord! I'm loving this! An amazing race who wouldn't die for.

No matter whoever is in the car, I wouldn't let the person win. Not that I ever do.

I slowly started to put some pressure on the acceleration. And my car roared again, filling my blood with cold shivers and excitement.

I swirled my steering wheel again which took person by surprise because it shifting uncontrollably, scared that it might crash onto anything.

But nonetheless it gained it's control. A smirked crept on my lips when I suddenly pushed my leg on the acceleration, pressed my thumb over the sudden-break and swirled my car to the left infront of the stranger's car with a loud screech piercing my ear bud. Anyway, I still love it.

I got out of my car gracefully putting my sunglasses on. I closed the door and walked around the other side of my car, facing the stranger's one.

A full smirk was always plastered on my lips whilst I folded my hands against my chest.

I could see the faint silhouette of a Man inside. The door opened and the guy gracefully stepped out of his car.

Wait! What? I removed my glasses to see the Man more clear.

He took off his sunglasses and I found those blue irises...again.

He started clapping his hands, that was when I noticed that he was dressed in casual ripped jeans and a white half sleeved t-shirt with a V-neck.

I'm not surprised that he was dressed casually. What? I know he must be a business man but that doesn't mean they can't wear anything but those suit. He is a human, isn't he?

"We meet again, Ms. Ava Knights," his words brought me out. I looked at him, surprised that he was the one who was chasing me all the f'cking time.

"I am impressed by your racing skills." He said it with so much surprise, as if it was unbelievable for him.

"We aim to please, Mr.--" My words cut off as soon as I realised that I did not remember his name. I tried to recall it but my brain did not help me.

"Mr. Whatever your last name is," I gave him a tight lipped smile. What was his name again?

"Aaron Di Francescantonio," He replied with an annoyed look.

"Aaron dye what?" I asked confused.

He shook his head, "Chuck it," he gritted out.

"Gotcha gotcha gotcha! Your name is 'Aaron dye chuck it'. Thank god, that I could finally tell your name properly. You know I wasn't able to pronounce it and also I always for--"

I hoped he could get the sarcasm that I threw right at him. He sent me a deadliest glare which told me that I should better be quiet.

"Do you have any idea how much you talk?" He said while talking a step towards me.

"Ofcourse not," I replied and He chuckled, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"What are you doing here? Don't you businessmans have tons of work today? Wait! Were you following me all the f'cking time?" I asked-yelled curious to know the answers.

"You really wanna know why was I following you?" He said while taking another slow step towards me, and me, on the other hand, took a step back.

"Are you deaf? Didn't you hear that I already asked it?"

"Yes, I'm deaf and No, I didn't hear you," He took another step towards me and I, a step back.

"Then, you need a f'cking doctor," I yelled.

"I see you've got a smart ass mouth," He said and took a step forward and again I took back but I hit my back softly against my car.

"Haven't your parents taught you any basic manners that you should give others their private space!" I yelled and clutched my hands on my car's window space.

His eyes darkened immediately and he kept his hands on either side of the window space, caging me beneath his big body and leaning closer. And I leaned back to maintain the distance. I could even smell his strong cologne.

Jeez, Help me! Drake, where the f'ck are you?!

"Can you explain about the newspaper thing?" He asked, his nose almost touching mine.

"Look, I didn't know how that that came in the newspapers, I don't have any freaking idea about that. Trust me, I didn't do that," I answered quickly.

His eyes bore into mine. Blue into blue.

"It would be better that you did not. But if I find out that you're the one who is behind all of this, then trust me, You would be facing the consequences." He finished and fear shot through me. But I wouldn't let him see me weak.

"So what? What will you do? Huh?" I asked, clenching my jaw. A smirk made it's way up there.

"Firstly, I think I've to do something about your smart mouth," He licked his lips.

"Move! I said F'CKING MOVE!" No matter how much I shouted, he would just move more towards me. His body was almost inches away from mine but they never contacted.

I've never been so close to anyone, not in my entire life for f'ck sake! And this deaf person couldn't even hear me, Urgh!

"Do you always do this?" He asked rather calmy.

"DO WHAT??!"

"Like blabbering and shouting at every single person all the time?"

"Yeah, not every single person but to some psychopath's."

His dipped his head even more so that our lips were inches away. My back was pressed against the car. He moved his face to my left and I felt his hard breathing on my ear lobe as if he was inhaling my scent.

"Next time, you better learn to control that pretty smart mouth of yours," he whispered  in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

And with that, he moved away casually, as if nothing happened. He got inside his car, ignited the engine and drove off but not before telling....

"We will meet again, Ava Knights."

_________________

Soooooo,

How was the chapter? Did you guys like it?
I need your reviews, amores.

And sorry, sorry! I know I'm giving you guys late updates. But what can I do, this is my last year of high school and my board exans are nearing. Please bear with me.

Also, tell me if you guys want Aaron's POV for this or for the next chapters?

OMG! 10k+ views and 400+ votes!!! Thank you thank you so much!!!! I love ya'll.

So, Until next time.

Love, Raaz xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 7.1K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
73.2K 1.1K 46
{Dark: Enemies to Lovers romance.} "I would get her eyes tattooed inside my brain; yet I would still get lost in them with just one look." ...
128K 2.2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
156K 2.6K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...