Dare

Par Bella_1Dx

❝It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep. The way he dove into her eyes and starved... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Authors Note: News

Chapter 53

2.4K 68 10
Par Bella_1Dx

| Fifty Three |

My eyes glide over the packed house as soon as we enter, overwhelmed by the music roaring in my ears. I feel the warmth of Luke's hand wrapping around mine as his attention fell onto the crowds of bodies in front of us. I admire his ruffled hair and gorgeous brown eyes which never failed to offer a sense of comfort. I smile; this guy was mine.

"Want a drink?" He whispers in my ear.

I nod my head and I follow him through the sweaty bodies, clutching onto his hand.

Passing the endless crowds of people, my eyes locked onto a familiar person. Brown curls, tall... Harry. Despite hoping he wouldn't make an entrance tonight, I knew he'd be here. Standing there, chatting with another girl. I bite my lip, just looking at him sent me mixed emotions. That's exactly why I didn't want him here, I just begged for one night without him. I wanted enjoy myself without having to worry about him. It broke me a little to see him with someone else, especially when he had just apologised yesterday. But, as I said before, I'm not surprised because it was him.

I swerve my head away as soon as I realise Harry's green eyes met mine. The blonde haired girl carried on chatting to him, gently leaning forward and placing a hand on his chest.

I could feel his gaze on me, suddenly feeling a little self-conscious. I tried my best to pass through the crowds of people as fast as I could in hopes he would lose sight of me.

I feel a soft tap on the shoulder, turning to see Luke carrying two red cup for both of us. I clutch onto the cup Luke handed me, thanking him.

I try my best to not react to the situation I seemed to be caught in now. I felt my stomach curl at the thought that both Harry and Luke were in the same room. Something didn't feel right. He knew I was here now. I just hope he doesn't come up to me or make a scene.

Luke and I began chatting but half way through my mind would get distracted by the thought of Harry with someone else.

My attention suddenly returned to the words Luke poured from his lips, spilling the very subject I hoped he would never remind me of.

"So when are you moving out?" He asks.

"I don't know." I swallow, guiding my eyes to the floor.

"What do you mean Ari? Soon right?"

I force my eyes to confront his.

"Look Luke..." I bite my lip.

His eyebrows lower.

"You don't want to, do you." he sighs, looking away.

"No, no," I say, grabbing onto his arm. "I do it's just—"

"You don't want to leave H—"

"No Luke. Don't say that." I shout slightly. "It's not that, I am moving out,"

His eyes dart to mine.

"You are?"

I bite my lip.

"Yeah, I am ok. It's just—"

Out of nowhere, some guys call Luke's name.

He looks over at me as I sigh.

"It's fine, go over. We'll talk about this later."

"Come over with me and meet them babe,"

"Maybe later? I need to look for Blair now anyway, I want to wait until the drink kicks in," I lie, chuckling slightly.

He smiles, leaning in and feeling his plump lips on mine.

"No yeah, sure. Sorry about this Ari, I won't be long. I'll go get some more drinks while I'm at it." He shouts over the music, grabbing my empty cup. "You scared me for a second there, I'm glad you'll be out of there soon."

I swallow and force a smile before letting him disappear into the crowds.

I was disappointed in myself for not just telling Luke before we got interrupted. It was just the look on his face when he thought I wouldn't. Now I've mislead him and I didn't even get the chance to explain... that it wouldn't be with him. It wouldn't be anytime soon.

I felt awful. However, maybe it was a good thing though. This wasn't the place or time to be discussing this.

Unexpectedly, I felt a soft tap on my shoulder causing me to jump in surprise.

I twist round to be greeted by Liam.

I let out a sigh in relief.

"Hey babe," He smirks. "Sorry, must of scared you."

He chuckles softly. Liam was the only one I seemed to get back onto good terms with. It was weird after not talking for months. Maybe I was starting to soften up again. I wondered if I would be able to go back to normal with all of them.

"No, it's fine, I just thought it was—" I chuckle.

"Harry,"

I nod.

He bites his lip.

"Look, I just wanted to see if you were alright and... apologise. I mentioned it to Harry... about you and Luke and I shouldn't have. I didn't realise he would act like that. He told me what happened." He says. "I fucked up, especially after that talk we had, I knew what Harry was like."

"It's fine." I reply, smiling slightly.

"It seems you and Luke worked things out though,"

"Yeah," I answer. "I guess Harry's intrusion motivated me. I know what I want and it's Luke,"

He flashes me a warm smile.

"Harry really had to fuck things up didn't he," he says.

"I know. He doesn't understand his boundaries either. I was coming out of the fucking shower and he just barges through the door," I chuckle.

He smirks.

"I wasn't—"

"I'm only kidding babe," he laughs.

I smile.

"Look I know you wanted Harry and I to work, but I just don't think it will. I'm sorry."

"No. Look, Ari, of course I hoped you two would work. You mean a lot to Harry like I said that night. I still stand by everything. But, I want you to be happy. You seem content with Luke and I'm glad ok."

"Thanks Liam." I say. "You're a great guy, I never got to thank you for staying with me that night."

He smiles, pulling me into his arms.

"Babe it's ok, I'm here for you ok, you're one of us now."

"Hey Liam," Someone calls.

"Look, I better go." He says as we untangle from each other.

I nod.

"Why don't you come hang with us," he says.

I chuckle.

"Yeah and watch you guys get pissed," I joke playfully. "What's in it for me huh?"

"Babe, trust me, we're a lot of fun." He chuckles, winking.

I playfully hit him whilst allowing a laugh to pour from my lips.

"In all seriousness though, I'd love to but I need to wait for Luke. I promised him I'd stay with him tonight and he'll be back soon anyway."

"Yeah it's fine," he says. "I'm just glad you're starting to trust me again. I hope you can talk to the rest of the boys and let them explain."

"Yeah well... maybe," I say. "I'll see you."

He smiles before disappearing into the crowd. Some part of me wanted him to stay, I enjoyed his company.

I could feel the drink start to kick in as I was unable to prevent my hips from swaying along to the music. I began to get into it and enjoy myself, letting go of all this stress bottled inside. I just wanted to have fun and feel free again.

I look up, grinning, feeling the music, when suddenly my mouth dropped. My eyes were locked on Harry, leaning against the wall from a far, smirking with his dark glare.

I instantly began to regret everything as he began to walk up and push past the bodies.

"You're so sexy when you dance like that,"

The smirk remained glued onto his face as he confidently strode towards me.

I scrunch up my nose knowing he had been drinking.

"Leave me alone Harry, don't say things like that. I'm here with Luke," I state.

"And where is he huh? I don't see him anywhere."

"Getting a drink," I mumble.

I began to think about the girl he was with and now he's here with me.

"Well whilst he's gone," He leans forward so his rosy lips are by my ear. "Dance with me,"

I felt a hand rest on my waist.

I bite my lip, I have missed him but at the same time I hated him. Harry was such a difficult and confusing character. He ignores me, then begs for forgiveness and now he is acting like nothing happened.

"No," I say. "I am not yours."

"But baby you are. You love me I know you do." He slurs. "Come back with me,"

"Harry stop."

His lips move to my ear. "Let me fuck you hard baby,"

"Harry!" I yell, disgusted.

He sways a little and leans closer.

I push him away.

"You're disgusting! All you want is sex. Go back to that girl you were with, I'm sure you will have plenty of fun."

His eyebrows lower. "But Ari, I want you."

"No you don't Harry. Stop messing with me. I can't take it with you anymore. You've done enough damage with that dare." I yell. "I know you never cared for me but just please, at least leave me alone. Respect that I'm with someone."

His eyes dart to the tear escaping down my cheek as I failed to refrain from exposing any sort of emotion. He leans back, his expression changing and he seemed to be a bit more serious.

"Ari, I–I love you. I said what I said before and I mean it. I'm not messing with you."

"Fucking stop Harry." I sob. "You don't mean that. You never have."

"I fucking do Ari. I apologised. The dare was nothing, it was a stupid mistake. You know that. Everything else was real. How many fucking times do I have to say it."

"Because I fucking can't trust you. How many times do I have to say that. I never will be able to. Look at you, you're a fucking mess. Why are you here?"

He pauses, staring at the surroundings when suddenly his eyes dart to something.

With out warning, he pushes me into him and crashes his lips onto mine.

I struggle and squeal against his kiss but he holds me tightly.

"What the fuck Harry?" I shout, finally able to pull away from his strong force.

Though he ignores me and I notice he is staring at something. I turn to where he is staring at and my heart breaks to see Luke.

I watch him look at me with such disappointment, such sadness, such frustration. I knew it was the 'I told you so' look.

It broke me inside for him to have to see this despite it being Harry's fault. I didn't know if he would believe me but also to see us together, us kissing just caused a sting of pain. I knew that hurt him bad and I never want to cause him pain after how amazing he has been.

Luke walks away without saying a word to me. I was so frustrated, Harry just used me. The anger boils inside me to see him walk out like that, that it is all Harry's fault and like again had to ruin everything.

Before I can stop myself, I slap him hard across his face. My mouth drops slightly and I look at him in shock, surprised at my own actions. Never in my life had I slapped someone until now and I noticed a red mark beginning to form on Harry's cheek.

My hands cover my mouth whilst Harry's face slowly turns and his face holds anger.

I turn away and run after Luke as quick as I can but groan as soon as I notice I am being followed by Harry.

"Go away Harry," I say, pushing past people.

"Fucking come back," He shouts.

A few times he manages to grab my wrist but I pull away from his grip quite forcefully.

I couldn't help feel the fear rise in me at the unknown of what Harry was going to do with me.

I run out of the house, the cold air slapping my skin. I manage to see Luke across the road so I run. Harry chasing after me.

Without looking, I run across the road. I am so desperate to get Luke and run away from Harry I can't concentrate. I felt so dizzy.

"ARIANA!" Harry screams.

I stand in the middle of the road in darkness as the bright lights of the headlights of a car came towards me. I froze.

Before you knew it.

Things turned black.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

164K 3.1K 26
[completed] ❝i know what we did last night was so wrong, but why does this feel so right?❞ A story in which a student and her teacher fall head over...
74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
10.2K 477 33
She's the kind of girl you see roaming through the halls quietly, full of anxiety, she worries about everything. She doesn't like to be alone, never...