When Sparkz Fly (Captainspark...

NaniRox द्वारा

Marie Goldshire loves minecraft and finally saves enough money to go to minecon for the first time. Little do... अधिक

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N I MET JEROME!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (BONUS CHAPTER)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N Thank You
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Serious Update Re: Sequel

Chapter 30

3.8K 150 17
NaniRox द्वारा

LOOOOKKKK CHAPTER 30!!! There are probably going to be 10 or 15 chapters left of this :( that makes me so sad to say! Like honestly, I am really upset about this. At least I will have my new book!

OMG!!! WAIT GUYS! YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE SO COOL?! This is at 295 votes right now, can we get 300 votes on chapter 30?!?!?!?! That would be TOTALLY WICKED! Doooo eeeeiiiiittttt!!!! Plz, I fan!

Here's your chapter! :) Bon apatite!! Shhhh, pretend that made sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I open my eyes I see I am in a hospital. I have been waking up in these white rooms way too often as of late. My mind is in a haze, and I can form only one clear thought. I need to help Jordan. I try to sit up but things start to beep and people in teal-ish scrubs rush into the room. I start to panic, I need to get to Jordan, I need to get away from them. I thrash around, ripping tubes out of my arm in the process. It is painful and I start to bleed profusely. The people around me all try to talk to me, but I block out the things they are saying.

"Just leave me alone!" I scream at them. Two of the woman in the room start arguing but everyone is yelling so I can't make out what they are saying. One of the arguing woman stomp out. I stop struggling and just sit there, screaming at the top of my lungs, high pitched and loud enough to burst someone's ear drums. The woman that left comes back with an old man in a white coat.

He walks towards me, a large needle in his hand. I refuse to let him put the needle into me. I flail around, not giving him a clear shot to any of my veins. But another person pins me down, immobilizing me. The old man shoves the needle into my arm and I become drowsy again, and fall asleep quickly.

<><><><><><><><><><>

When I wake up there is a person standing in there with me, as if they were waiting for me to wake up.

"Wait Mrs. Goldshire, before you get too worked up and scared. I have something for you. Don't worry, I think you'll like it." She shuffles out of the room. When she returns I two people walking behind her. I burst into tears and can't control the sobs that are racking my body.

"Marie what happened?!" Justin yells running towards me. Kelsea follows close behind and I see fear in her eyes.

"What are you two doing with them?!" I scream. "Are you helping them?!" I know my face must be contorted into the most disgusting thing imaginable. My eyes must obviously show the hurt and anger I am feeling bubbling up inside of me.

"Wha- helping?" Justin says confused.

"They are trying to kill Jordan and I!" I yell to him. Kelsea covers her mouth and runs out of the room. I don't know what is wrong with her, she probably feels guilty about working with them.

"Marie, what is wrong with you?" Justin asks in a hushed tone. "You know these are doctors right?! Why would they try and kill you?!" I look at Justin for a moment in shock, then break down into tears again.

"Oh Justin! I'm insane! I've gone fucking insane!" I yell at him, sobbing. He looks at me, his eyes filled with fear.

"Marie..." He whispers to himself. He looks at the woman next to me, which I now realize is a nurse. I grab Justin's hand and turn him to look at me.

"Justin help me. Please." I say to him. I see his body shake and a squeak comes out of his mouth. He shakes his head and runs out of the room. I have never seen Justin cry. But I guess there is a first time to everything. I turn my head to the nurse.

"Jordan..." I say to her. She gives me a faint smile, but her eyes are filled with fear also.

"He is fine. He is awake and well, but we would like to keep him in bed for a few more hours."

"Can I see him?" She looks at me for a moment. She opens her mouth then closes it again, trying to decide what to say.

"I think it would be best... If you stayed in your bed for a little while. Try... Try to get some rest..." she says.

I close my eyes and fall asleep quickly, only to have a nightmare in which the girl is drowning me again. She pulls me out of the water and it turns out to be Kelsea. I awake with a scream. I tunr my head to see Kelsea sitting in the chair beside me.

"GET AWAY!" I scream to her. Her lip begins to tremble and tears fill her eyes.

"Marie, it's just me!" She says, her voice shaking.

"GO AWAY KELSEA! DON'T KILL ME!" She stands up, shaking her head.

"Marie, come on, I'm your friend!" She says.

"No you're not! You tried to kill me." Kelsea's eyes show how hurt she is. It's probably fake. She is working with them.

"Marie, it was a dream!"

"That's what you want me to think!" I yell at her. Kelsea screams and runs out of the room. I close my eyes and try to fall back asleep, and eventually I do.

<Jordan's POV>

"Ok Mr. Maron! Looks like you are able to leave!" The nurse says to me. I stand up and smile.

"Can I see Marie now?" The nurse's face grows hard.

"I... I'm not so sure that's a good idea..." She says scratching the back of her neck.

"What?" I say, narrowing my eyes.

"She... isn't exactly... in the best state right now..."

"Bring me to Marie." I demand. Her eyes fill with sorrow and she nods her head. Her eyes shift to the floor and she leads me out of my room. We twist down a maze of hallways until we finally stop in front of her door. The nurse holds her arm in front of the door to stop me from going in.

"Before you go in there... Remember to stay calm, no matter what you see. If she sees you panicking or even the slightest bit afraid, she could go into another episode." I look at her confused, my heart rate increasing.

"What are you talking about?" I ask harshly.

"Jordan!" I hear from down the hall. I look to see Kelsea and Justin running towards me. Kelsea runs and wraps her arms around me. "Jordan don't go in there." Kelsea whispers.

"What? Why? What happened?" I ask looking around me confused. I look at Justin to see him crying. "Justin, what is going on?" He looks into my eyes.

"Jordan, she isn't the same Marie as before..." This makes me snap. I push Kelsea off of me and storm into the room. I stop dead in my tracks as soon as I see Marie.

They were right. She looks like an entirely different person. Her bloodshot eyes are crazed and wild, she shakes uncontrollably, and she twitches every few seconds. Her heart rate is out of control, I can see it on the monitors, and her breathing is rapid.

"Marie?" I ask quietly. She looks up at me. I was not prepared for this. She looks like she has gone insane.

"JORDAN!" She screams and tries to get up from her bed. I run over to her and gently push her back down.

"Shhh, shhhh, Marie it's alright." I stroke her hair, trying to calm her. "I'm here, I'm alright. You're al-" I stop myself. I can't lie to her. She's not alright, and she must know that. She begins to laugh hysterically. I just stare at her.

"I- I don't- I don't even know why I'm laughing!" She says in a high-pitched voice. My body begins to shake and fear spreads through every inch of my body, but I can't let it show. I just give her the best smile I can muster, which isn't a very good one. She notices and her face grows hard. "Are you afraid of me?" She asks harshly, no longer laughing. I open my mouth, but close it quickly. "You don't love me do you? You never did."

I snap out of my daze I was in. "Don't you ever say that. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone." I say to her, almost defensively.

"Well you don't love me anymore." She says. She looks directly into my eyes, a disturbing smile creeping across her face. "Didn't Kelsea and Justin tell you? I'm insane." she laughs again, louder than before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god. I can't even tell you guys how hard that was to write. I had to go and watch Pewdiepie for a while during the middle of it to stop myself from crying too loudly.

Hope you liked that super long and emotional chapter. This is goanna be a short author's note, my feelz level is through the roof right now, and I think I need to go to bed.

Check out my new CS book, "The New Guy"

Vote if you like it. Comment if you feel like it.

<3

Nani

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

17.6K 360 21
Finally getting permission to leave Minnesota and move to Santa Barbara, Jaslynn meets a fine young man who's also a huge gamer like her and somethin...
325K 8.2K 42
When Katrina Rodgers gets a new neighbor, she never expected him to be an attractive man just her age! When Katrina finds out the personality of her...
3.5K 183 20
Dan and Angela are having a baby. Everything was going perfectly fine. Until they encountered a drunk driver and had an accident. Will everything go...
545K 13.7K 81
Y/n is popular 16 year old streamer. What happened whens she gets a very special invite that could change her life forever. what happened when they...