The Destiny of the Pink Ninja...

By OtakuRusherNinja

The Mistress of Magic is dead, the ninja team is broken. But her destiny was altered, because she once loved... More

Chapter 1: Glimpse of the Past
Chapter 2: The Message
Chapter 3: Nights alone?
Chapter 4: In the Memory of...
Chapter 5: Night Story
Chapter 6: Electric Angel
Chapter 7: Hard times
Chapter 8: My Favorite Company
Chapter 9: Impossible & Real
Chapter 10: Fixed?
Chapter 11: Not well
Chapter 12: Masterplan
Chapter 13: Last forever
Chapter 14: Doubts
Chapter 15: Friendly Conspiration
Chapter 16: A Whole Life
Chapter 17: Family gone
Chapter 18: I'm a monster
Chapter 19: Framed
Chapter 20: Betray of a Friend, Help of an Enemy
Chapter 21: Big Loss
Chapter 22: The Pirate Life
Chapter 23: Goners
Chapter 24: Honesty
Chapter 25: Rescue
Chapter 26: Poisoned
Chapter 27: New Chance, New Friends
Chapter 28: Friend from the Future
Chapter 29: Feels Right
Chapter 30: Stay Away
Chapter 31: Still
Chapter 32: You're Changing
Chapter 33: Tables Turned in a New Realm
Chapter 34: His vote
Chapter 35: Behind the Mask
Chapter 36: Dragons
Chapter 37: A Change of Life
Chapter 38: A bit of Clarity
Chapter 39: Powerless
Chapter 40: Unfinished Businesses
Chapter 41: An Unstable Match creates a Perfect Love
Chapter 42: Makes Sense
Chapter 44: Ready for Hell
Chapter 45: Soul Exploration
Chapter 46: Nothing is Free
Chapter 47: Living with "It"
Chapter 48: Trip for Peace
Chapter 49: More Troubles
Chapter 50: The Deadly Duo Arrives
Chapter 51: Something Inside of me Died
Chapter 52: Monster's Weakness
Chapter 53: Day of the Departed
Chapter 54: Junkyard Date
Chapter 55: Merry Christmas
Chapter 56: They're not Nightmares
Chapter 57: Falling
Chapter 58: Too dark, too deep
Chapter 59: Forbidden Readings
Chapter 60: Out of Control
Chapter 61: Becoming Wild
Chapter 62: Surviving Friendship
Chapter 63: Risky Mission
Chapter 64: Azurus Quest
Chapter 65: Monstruous Attacks
Chapter 66: Inner Demons and Monsters

Chapter 43: Short Fuse

103 4 58
By OtakuRusherNinja

Jay's P.O.V.

Paty and I kept thinking on what Sensei Wu said for hours. Until she yelled.

— What is it?—I asked.

— How I can connect to Lloyd, without dating, hugging or...—she pretend to gag— kissing him.

(Don't get me wrong. Lloyd is awesome. But it'd be like kissing a little brother, so it's NOT I'd would be excited to do).

— Well say it!—Jay said.

— Fusion!—she said.

— Fusion?—I asked, as I felt a big pressure on my chest.

Fusion is OUR thing... We have fused more than anyone else... and now Lloyd will be a part of that...

— W-what's wrong? —Paty asked.

— That's a great idea! But it's late, maybe you should wait until tomorrow.

— Jay, somet-

— What?

— N-nothing. I'll go to sleep —she said, heading to her room.

— Aren't we going to cuddle tonight? —I asked.

— Oh, y-yeah... Sure —she said— let's go.

We went to my room, and we changed to our pijamas and went to sleep. But she was weird. She was on the edge of the bed facing the wall, avoiding me. I tried to hug her but she got tense when I touched her arm.

So I gave up and tried to get some sleep.

When I woke up, Paty wasn't on my bed, but I heard the shower from my bathroom, so I guessed she was taking a bath. I stared at the roof, reminding my dream, it was a nightmare, Paty finds more fun fusing with Lloyd, and they stick as one forever. She forgets that I exist.

But as I heard Paty singing in the bathroom, and I remembered all the times we have fused. On the Overlord's prision, we learned that elemental master can fuse. When she returned after a year of being dead, we barely touched and we fused. When we escaped from Nadakhan, a kiss fused us again. And other situations when we accidentally fused...

What did Sensei said? If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first love and protect each other like siblings, you're meant to be. Are WE meant to be?

Paty came out of the room with her hair wet and alreay with her pink and blue gi on.

— ...Sorry I was weird last night—we said at unison, we smiled awkardly.

We have the weird connection, that when we have to say something important, we need to say it at the same time.

— But this fusion thing makes me feel weird—we said at unision— what? You're uncomfortable with it too? I thought it was just me! ...Okay stop. QUIET! TOO WEIRD! ........... I LOVE COTTON CANDY!

We laughed and smiled brightly.

— You first—she said.

— Well, fusion is OUR thing, is a romantic thing for us, but I don't feel like it'd be the same if you get to fuse with Lloyd...

— Fusion is not just OUR thing, we all have the gift of being able to fuse. And we have plenty stuff that are ours. Like, our private time....

Despite I know she means just kissing or making out on my room, I couldn't help but feel hot the heat invaded my face. She made it sound WAY dirtier than what it actually is. But what got me embarassed is, that.... I liked the sound of it.

— I'm worried about who it'd turn out, I mean, Lloyd and I are powerful alone, but fused we'd be maybe as powerful as the First Spinjitzu Master. We need to be in perfect synchrony for it to work. But I'm worried, it may be dangerous for him.

— And for you?

— Probably, but it doesn't matter—she shrugged, as if her life was worthless.

— .........

— I'm going to try it, wanna come?

— Sure.

We went to find Lloyd who, as usual, was spending time with Erika.

Erika's P.O.V.

PATY AND LLOYD ARE GOING TO TRY FUSING?! Jay agreed? It must be impor- of course it's important. Why else would they try it?!

— It sounds like a good idea—Lloyd said— What should we try first?

— Hmm, fusing?—I said, to mess a bit with my bae.

— I meant, how —he said pecking my cheek.

— Don't you guys dance to fuse?—Jay asked us.

— Yeah!—Lloyd said— Needless to say that Paty likes dancing so it might wor-

— If it was needless, why you say it?—Jay smirked. I chuckled.

— Leave the green boy be—Paty smiled— Dancing sounds fun. Which style?

Time skip

After several hours, and different music styles both were exhausted. They sitting on the floor, back against back, sweating and trying to regain energy.

— R-ready to try again?—Paty panted.

— Ye...ah—Lloyd replied— Let'ssssss t-try again...

— Oh no! You idiotas are taking a break!—I scolded them.

— Idiots? That hurts baby —Lloyd pouted— we can do more than this.

— None of you can stand up—Jay said.

— Offff course we c-can, we are strong, right Lloyd? —Paty said.

— T-totally—Lloyd replied.

They tried to stand up, but they fell on the floor again with a 'thud'. And accidentally smash their heads against each other's. They curled up in two pink and green balls of pain.

— OWOWOWOWOWOWW!

— You guys are both pathetic—Jay sighed.

— You're one to talk—Lloyd groaned.

Paty began to laugh. We all gave her a weird look.

— I am sooooo lame —she laughed— I even can't fuse!

She covered her face with her wings, yet, some weak laughs came from her. Jay frowned.

I didn't know what was going on, but apperantly Jay did. He made his way to get inside the "cave" Paty made with her wings. A light covered them both, and when it faded, none of them was there. But a winged 2 meters girl.

— See? You can fuse perfectly—the fusion said cleaning her tears.

Paty was... crying? But she NEVER cries...

— I can't do it. Heck you can do it. Just with you. Because we understand perfectly. Meant to be? Meant to be as fuck! Did you just said fuck? PFFFT I'm a terrible influence. Shut up. You first —the fusion said.

It was kinda hard to get who was saying what. But out of context I understood everything.

— Ready to try again Lloyd? —the fusion asked. Lloyd nodded.

Jaty unfused into a hugging Jay and Paty. Paty cleaned a few tears away.

— I'm a crybaby huh? —Paty asked— Jeez, I hate being so weak.

— Guys, Jay and I talked about and we don't feel comfortable with you two fusing, just like that —I said.

— So whatever you guys want to do between you, you'll have to do it with us first —Jay said.

— Paty, remind me to NEVER kiss you —Lloyd said.

— Noted —Paty chuckled— So, E. You and I?

— ...meowth that's right!

— Jesus christ —Jay facepalmed between laughs.

— How should we fuse, miss Brooks? —Paty bowed, pretending to be a gentleman talking to a princess.

— DANCE!

— I'm afraid —Lloyd commented.

Paty played a song, it was an energetic song and we dance, she playing the male's part of a dance (I actually know how to do that in some styles, don't ask -///_///-) and after a few seconds she pulled me and turned around. Our back touched.

The world turned black for a brief moment. When I opened my eyes, I wasn't myself.

With Paty's magic we made a mirror appear. It was obviously my dark brown hair. Paty's pale green eyes. And then skin... that was hard to tell. The gi was mostly purple, besides the sleeves and the belt that were a light pink.

HOW THE FUCK I FUSED TO EASILY WITH YOU?! —Paty complained.

We turned to the guys who were red as fuck.

— What? —we asked.

— You look amazing! —Lloyd said.

— I- uhhhh ummm I- you- I mean —Jay was tongue tied.

— You're awfully cute... well what are you waiting for? We can't stay fused forever.

Jay and Lloyd exchange smirks and did probably the coolest thing to fuse.

They did the dragon ball fusion dance.

— FUSIOOOOON HA! —they said.

After a few seconds, nothing happened. They began to get nervous until.

A beam of light blinded us for a moment. They fused.

Our face was boiling. They looked amazing.

Something went "wrong". Usually a fusion takes an attribute of one of the fused ones and uses it for it. But Joyd, as I decided to name him, was different. He had one eye was emerald green and the other one electric blue. It has Jay cut on the left eyebrow. And his hairstyle, but with a blonde lock on the forehead. The suit was pretty average to what usually happens in a fusion, it was mostly green with blue designs.

Joyd cover his mouth and coughed awkwardly.

~ I see Jay's personality there ~I heard Paty's thoughts on my erm... Our mind.

— Well aren't you guys sexy —we said flirtatiously.

— Thank you. That was Erika? Yeahhhh, amazing isn't she?

~ Jesus Christ ~I thought.

It was me too, you blue dork —we said.

— Your girls are looking good —Joyd complimented.

— Thanks, that's so sweet. —we sighed— Why can't we fuse like this?

We're not good enough I guess —Joyd sighed.

— I can't believe you guys —we said— This is why you can't fuse. Because you regret a lot you PENDEJOS!

— Ouch.... —Joyd said.

~ Ouch... ~Paty thought.

...ERIKA YOU ARE A GENIUS! —we yelled— I am? Why? GUILT! A FUSION DOESN'T WORK WITHOUT HARMONY!

— And since we feel guilty for letting each other down... We can't fuse! Wait really?

Yes and- AGHHHHH!

My arms began to sting. Like, when you cut. And the pain began to expand, I couldn't feel my body, just a strong pain.

— What's wrong?!

— E-Erika split up. WHAT?! WHAT'S GOING ON?! B-break the fusion. WHAT'S HAPPENING?! UNFUSE NOW!

Our fusion broke apart. As well as Joyd. Jay ran to hug Paty, she was curled up in a ball. Shivering and convulsing.

— J-Jay help m-me—Paty begged.

— Take her with my dad! —Lloyd said.

Jay carried her body to the meditating room. Lloyd's dad was pretty surprised to see us.

— What happens? —Sensei Garmadon asked.

— PATY IS GLITCHING! —Jay said, fully controlled by panic(at the Disco? XD ok no).

Honestly, until now I've never understood how bad was that. But Jay was hysterical, which isn't so worrying. But Sensei Garmadon was very concerned. Which meant this was serious. I wanted to help.

I tocuhed Paty's forehead, to see if she had fever.... And I burned my hand.

— OW!—I yelped, I held my hand, it hurt.

— ERIKA! ARE YOU OKAY?!—Lloyd, Jay and Sensei Garmadon asked.

— I'm okay—I said— it needs more than that to hurt ME.

— Get Zane —Sensei Garmadon said, and Lloyd stormed out the room.

I noticed Jay's clothes got slightly burned. How did he ignored the pain?

Lloyd stormed in the room with, Zane and pretty much everyone else that lives here in the Bounty. Everyone was pretty shocked.

— Zane froze your hands and place them on her forehead—Sensei Garmadon said.

Zane obeyed,he covered his hands with ice, and placed it over Paty's forehead. In a few seconds, the ice melted, and Zane had to apply a second layer of ice. But the same story. He was already getting tired when the Paty woke up.

— W-what's g-going on?—she asked— ...UGH! Yeah.. I remember now— Guys don't panick if... you know.

— Yeah... You'll be okay—Kai nodded.

— No! I refuse to accept it!—Jay said.

He hugged Paty, her skin was still burning, but he didn't let go. His skin was turning red from the burn he was getting. They became light, he was trying to fuse with her, to devide the pain between the two.

But when they were turning into a fusion. It broke apart. And Paty locked herself on a bubble.

— Paty rejected fusing—Jay mumbled, holding his head in pain.

— We need to heal you first Jay—P.I.X.A.L. mentioned— She can handle it as we heal you.

— No, she first—Jay said— she needs me...

— We can't break her bubble—Lloyd said, and got spaced out for a moment— But maybe a fusion can.

He grabbed me by the waist and then spin me around. We fused. Lloyd used his golden power to shoot the bubble. Over and over.

— YOU'LL HURT HER!—Jay yelled.

I knew he was right. We COULD hurt her. But it's a risk we need to take. After the 15th shot, the bubble broke. Paty was unconcious again. Cole had to held Jay down, so he wouldn't hurt himself even more.

Sensei Wu kneel down, and put his hand close to Paty's forehead, after checking it was safe, he touched it. He sighed.

— The fever got better, she just needs to fight the last of it—Sensei Wu said.

Jay wanted go and help again. He kept yelling at Cole and tried to squrim his way out. But escaping Cole's chokeholds is almost impossible, you'd have to catch him off guard, again, almost impossible. I noticed that Paty, even unconcious, she sensed Jay's fear. And she was getting tense, and her body glitched (Remember Vannelope from Wreck-it-Ralph? well like that). It was clear, and Jay lost it. Even for someone as strong as Cole, it was becoming hard to keep Jay on one place.

— Jay! Calm down!—I yelled.

— DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!—Jay screamed.

Zai and Potato noticed what I was doing, and apperantly my reason too.

— Jay! She hears you! You NEED to relax!—Zai said trying to reason with him.

— I NEED TO HELP HER!

— Jay... that's why you need to calm down, she's worried for you—Potato said sweetly.

— What are they doing? —Justin whispered to Steph.

— Do I look like I know?—she whispered back— I've been her for 2 days.

— Just breathe Jay —I said.

— ..............—it took Jay a few seconds to process what was going on.

— She needs to sense you're okay—I continued— She needs your help. But first she needs you to be okay, you have a connection, and she needs to feel you're okay. So calm down. Breathe. 

Jay took a deep breath and stop fight Cole's grip.

— I'm okay bro, lemme go—Jay said calmly.

Cole stepped aside.

— You got this Zaptrap—Cole smiled, placing a hand on the shorter ninja.

Jay kneeled next to Paty, and place a hand on her belly. And closed his eyes.

— Be okay—he said.

— Be okay—we all repeared.

Paty's chest began to glow, brighter and brighter. And I heard something. I swear to the first Spinjitzu Master that it was.. a familiar scream of defeat. Paty opened her eyes. 

— Hey blue dork—Paty smiled— stop screaming already?

Jay hugged her again. At first I thought he'd burn again, but no. She was fine.

— H-how could you override the glitch?—Paty asked— It's usually the other way around...

She placed a hand on her chest. And a sparkle appeared, it was a white glowing heart. It was twitching, and it appeared to be tied up with dark purple strings coming from a spot of the same color in the center of the soul.

— See the purple thing? That's the fragment of Overlord's soul, and those lines, are his resistance.

— Resistance, to what?—Mirayo asked.

— To remain alive. I'm his last shot to remain alive. Everytime he "dies", he relays on the closest thing useful to be his new host.

— Host?—Ronin asked.

— Like Sensei Garmadon's body, my cousin's technology, and now it's my soul. He could wait for centuries until he gets someone useful. And once he get it, he'll try to convince you that he'll help you and will give you anything you want.

— But that's just a lie. He's simply using you. For him, you are nothing but a stupid puppet, a doll he manipulates at his merciless disposal. You can't escape, sometimes it's temptation. Others, it's his power and force—Sensei Garmadon added— It doesn't matter, one way or another, he won't give anyone a choice.

— Someone must embrace the Curse of the Darkness—Paty said, as a tear ran down her cheek— And it is my turn.

------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOOOO! JFC! I've been planning this chapter for quite a while. So I hope you liked it :D

Erika and Paty's fusion, yes she doens't have wings. SABROSURA LATINA BEBÉ! FUCK YEAH!

Jay and Lloyd's Fusion, the design idea belongs 1,000,000% to MaylovesAkidah, she's awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.6K 41
"You know why you're the Black Ninja? Because it's the color of your heart!"-Jay When Morro dies and Nya defeats the Preeminent, the ninja e...
1.5K 98 18
Anna and the ninja defeated Chen and his Anacondrai, by banishing Garmadon to the cursed realm. However, this victory came with a heavy cost. Lloyd...
40.9K 795 42
"That's the thing about her, she's... 𝑫𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 Lloyd has always been the youngest out of the ninja, only really close to Kai. The story ta...
212 1 10
a Ninjago fanfiction Three girls are pulled into the world of Ninjago! But something is wrong! Will these three friends be able to help? Or will they...