The Destiny of the Pink Ninja...

By OtakuRusherNinja

The Mistress of Magic is dead, the ninja team is broken. But her destiny was altered, because she once loved... More

Chapter 1: Glimpse of the Past
Chapter 2: The Message
Chapter 3: Nights alone?
Chapter 4: In the Memory of...
Chapter 5: Night Story
Chapter 6: Electric Angel
Chapter 7: Hard times
Chapter 8: My Favorite Company
Chapter 9: Impossible & Real
Chapter 10: Fixed?
Chapter 11: Not well
Chapter 12: Masterplan
Chapter 13: Last forever
Chapter 14: Doubts
Chapter 15: Friendly Conspiration
Chapter 16: A Whole Life
Chapter 17: Family gone
Chapter 18: I'm a monster
Chapter 19: Framed
Chapter 20: Betray of a Friend, Help of an Enemy
Chapter 21: Big Loss
Chapter 22: The Pirate Life
Chapter 23: Goners
Chapter 24: Honesty
Chapter 25: Rescue
Chapter 26: Poisoned
Chapter 27: New Chance, New Friends
Chapter 28: Friend from the Future
Chapter 29: Feels Right
Chapter 30: Stay Away
Chapter 31: Still
Chapter 32: You're Changing
Chapter 33: Tables Turned in a New Realm
Chapter 34: His vote
Chapter 35: Behind the Mask
Chapter 36: Dragons
Chapter 37: A Change of Life
Chapter 38: A bit of Clarity
Chapter 39: Powerless
Chapter 40: Unfinished Businesses
Chapter 41: An Unstable Match creates a Perfect Love
Chapter 43: Short Fuse
Chapter 44: Ready for Hell
Chapter 45: Soul Exploration
Chapter 46: Nothing is Free
Chapter 47: Living with "It"
Chapter 48: Trip for Peace
Chapter 49: More Troubles
Chapter 50: The Deadly Duo Arrives
Chapter 51: Something Inside of me Died
Chapter 52: Monster's Weakness
Chapter 53: Day of the Departed
Chapter 54: Junkyard Date
Chapter 55: Merry Christmas
Chapter 56: They're not Nightmares
Chapter 57: Falling
Chapter 58: Too dark, too deep
Chapter 59: Forbidden Readings
Chapter 60: Out of Control
Chapter 61: Becoming Wild
Chapter 62: Surviving Friendship
Chapter 63: Risky Mission
Chapter 64: Azurus Quest
Chapter 65: Monstruous Attacks
Chapter 66: Inner Demons and Monsters

Chapter 42: Makes Sense

141 3 82
By OtakuRusherNinja

--Chan_TianYue and Talking-Dolls! I have a surprise for you girls at the end of the chapter so, check the A/N at the end if the chapter and well I hope you girls like it 😇
------------------------------------------------------------

Mirayo's P.O.V.

Jay came out of his room with his face completely red, and a dreamy smile. (this is immediatly after the last chapter). His hair was all messy, as well as his clothes. He certainly did something... interesting with Paty... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Because who else would he get so passionate "affections"?

— Hey Jay —I said.

He didn't listen. He rested against the door of his room, and slid down until he was sitting against the wall.

— Jay? I said hello...

He sighed happily.

— Jay?

I kept trying to bring him back to reality, but no matter what  I did, or how loud I called his name, he simply wouldn't react. After 5 minutes, I felt like giving up. But I suddenly had an idea I was almost sure it'd work.

— Jay?! Paty got hurt!!—I "panicked".

Jay reacted immediatly. His face went from red to white in the blink of an eye.

— WHAT?! WHERE IS SHE?!

— Hey, hey, calm down. She's okay, but I couldn't make you react any other way—I smiled.

— Ugh, my heart, that hurt—Jay said— jeez Mirayo, don't scare me like that...

— You are a crybaby.

— I worry for my princess well-being... I'm sorry, did you need something?—he asked, regaining the red shade he had when he came out of his room.

— Yeah, I was going to watch anime, and I was looking for someone to watch it with me. And since I know Paty likes it too... I was looking for her—I said.

— O-oh sure! She's on my room —Jay said.

— Ohhh, should I wait then?—I smirked.

— WHAT?!—he shireked. I can't believe how easily he gets red.

— I'm joking, can I-?

— Y-yeah.

I got in Jay's room, and I saw Paty, brushing her wings, humming love songs. Her smile and was so calm yet happy. I didn't notice that Jay didn't have wings anymore, until I saw them on Paty. That doesn't make any sense...

— Hey, I'm going to watch anime, wanna join?—I asked.

— Hm? Oh. Yeah, sure, sounds great—she replied.

Jay decided come with us. We went to the recreation room, and I grabbed the DVD with SNK, put it on the DVD player and turned on the TV. We watched half of the season when Jay got bored.

He began to play with Paty's wings. Messing the feathers, and piching the nerves on them. I've gotta admit it was pretty entertaining to see those to trying to get the other blushing harder than themselves.

— Guys, can you leave that for later? —I asked.

They turned a dark red their blush covered even their ears. I gues... I win.

— Sorry—both apologized.

— It's not fair that anime gets all my girlfriend's attention—Jay pouted.

— Oooh, it's finally official? —I asked. Paty nodded.

Out of her fingers sparkles, and she alined them as a heart and inside spelling "Jay". Jay covered his red face with his hands.

— Oh that reminds me. I was using water power, when the power sparkle came out of my chest and disappeared.

Paty thought about something for a moment, then she used water power. What?!

— I supposed when I regained my magic, water came back to me too...—Paty said.

Okay that's it.

— THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!—I said.

— I saw it too, 3 sparkles came out of the medallion when she broke it, and went to her chest. The one came in the room and did the same thing—Jay said.

—  What? Four sparkles? You have 2 elements! What are the other 2 sparkles?!

— I'm... not sure... —Paty said— I know the medallion was enchanted. But I'm not sure if that was a spell, or what was...

She pull something out of her shirt. Her medallion, but the crystal was transparent. I suppose she used magic to fix it, but it lost all it's power.

That brought another question.

— Why do you lost your wings when you lost your magic?

— I don't really know either...

And another question.

— And how's posible that you could handle all the elemental powers?

— I'm not sure, but I once read that with enough will-power, magic can do whatever the owner desires. So maybe that was.

Aaand another.

— What are you? Human? Monster? A fusion of species?

— She's not a monster—Jay said, hugging Paty from behind.

— Oh, no Jay, my specie is Monstrum—or monter— I'm half of both I suppose.

— But...?—Jay and I asked.

—I'm merely guessing, but the monster DNA skipped a generation as well so I'm 50% of both, and being human is a big part of me... But like I said, I'm not really sure...

And another.

— What's even magic?!

— What?! Everyone has that question now?—Paty giggled.

Jay gave Paty an embarassed look, so I guess he asked something like it.

— Magic is magic, there is not just 1 thing you can compare it to—she said between a few giggles.

— I don't understand. It simply doesn't makes sense—I said, frustrated. Jay was confused as well.

Paty gave us a patient smile, before begining a

— Okay, magic is a tool, it can be used to create and fix. But it's uncontrollable like a river...

— Isn't that comparison a bit ironic? A river? Mistress of water...

— Oh jeez, so you got jokes?—Jay chuckled— I thought you were the serious type.

— I like to keep it profesional, but yes, I do have some jokes.

Paty rolled her eyes with an amused smile.

— ...magic is also a weapon, and maybe for those who understand and can face the consequences, the most terrible one, is also a jail that can keep the wizard, witch, or in my case, mistress captured, sometimes metaphorically, but sometimes... literally. Magic can be seen as freedom, something that sets you free, like a pair of wing.

— Poetic and literal don't you think princess?

— Maybe... but, it can also be a bomb ready to destroy you... That's why a special training is so important, if you don't learn how to use magic, it can consume you, and in the end, detroy you. Does that make sense?

— Sort of...

— Eh, it's okay. Sometimes, I don't really understand magic either... t's mind blowing

— Bibidi babidi BOOM!—Jay said.

— Heh, you're a dork—I said.

— Watt a shocking comment—Paty said.

— You pair of dorks... you are certainly meant to be.

— ...meant... to be?—Paty's calm mood poofed away.

— Is something wrong?

—E-excuse me, I've gotta..... yeah.

Paty left the room, her face was pale, and she stumbled to get out. Jay and I exchanged confused looks.

No P.O.V.

Those 3 words made Paty's sense of reality. Everything was different, everything was wrong, and new. She didn't understand anything. Her whole body, was tingling, she was glitching uncontrolably. And it was all because of 3 words. Who would've guessed?

If words caused this, maybe words could fix it. A doubt is only solved with answers.

So she went with the only person who could give her an answer. With high posiblities of just making her doubts worse.

— S-sensei Wu?—Paty asked, popping her head into the the mediation room. He was alone.

Her voice was going from high-pitched to normal without order or control. She mentally cursed herself, it was already afecting her vocal cords.

— Yes, Paty? What do you need?

— A-answers Sensei—Paty shuttered, and sat infront of Sensei Wu.

Jay walked in the room, and sat next to Paty. She blushed a bit and looked away.

— About?

— Mirayo said something, that got me thinking... If I was destined to love Lloyd, why would I chose Jay?

Jay's heart sink to his stomach. She still has doubts? He thought.

— I don't know. Why did you chose him?

— ...He's sweet, funny, adorable, and embarassing, and caring... Brave, and amazing fighter, selfless and...—Paty said listing with her fingers. Sensei Wu chuckled lightly, as Jay turned a bright red.

— What do you see in Lloyd?

— He's also all of that thing, besides... the humor, that is Jay's thing. But I don't know, there's something that doesn't click THAT way. He's like a little brother.

— Then what worries you? Your feelings are clear about who your hearts belong to.

— I'm no ones property, Sensei—the girl replied slightly offended— I own myself.

Sensei Wu chuckled again, considering what the young ninja was telling as silly, it was logic, but silly. And how flustered Jay was, can be pretty funny.

— What worried you?

— Are Jay and I... m-meant to be?

Sensei Wu had the kind of smile Jay has before finishing a silly joke. The kind of dorky smile someone makes when they're asking you "did you do this" and you try to lie and say you didn't. A smile that people make before bursting into hysterical laughter.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry my smile ramble, but the most attractive thing of a person (in my opinion) is their smile and laugh. That's another reason why I love Jay, I guess.
         I mean look at him!:

HOW CAN PEOPLE DON'T LOVE THIS BEATIFUL DORKY BALL OF LOVE AND CUTENESS?! HIS SMILE IS ADORABLE!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

— That worries you?—Sensei asked her amused, the poor red-faced female ninja nodded.

Sensei asking question to the ninja girl who more than feeling relieved, felt way more overwhelmed than before.

— Do you guys argue using "I told you"s?

— ...yes, a lot—both ninjas replied.

— You trust everything to eachother?

— Of course I do—Jay said.

— Besides the Overlord thing... I do too...—Paty replied.

— I'd ask but I've seen you both end up flirting and getting flustered right away—Sensei Wu said grinning.

— ........—both ninjas sat there, blushing.

— And you'd give your lives for each other, wouldn't you?

— I actually did. Remember?—Paty said— My fused soul and my year gone...

— I'd give everything for you princess—Jay told Paty.

— See? What worries you then?

— I don't follow..

— If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first love and protect each other like siblings, you're meant to be.

(I just fucking love that phrase so I added it 😎)

The pink ninja probably replaced Kai as the red ninja. Her face was a dark red, and there probably steam was close to come out of her red ears. Jay pulled his hoodie down, and pull it more that what it's supposed to be, so he could cover his whole face.

Sensei Wu chuckled a bit louder than before.

— SENSEI NO! THAT'S JUST SO EMBARASSING!

— You wanted answers, I gave you an answer. Did it make sense?

— I guess it do makes sense —Paty said before hiding her face with her wings.

It took 3 minutes for the teens to get their normal skin color.

— But if it worries you not being able to fight beside Lloyd because of your feelings for Jay... Why you don't try getting closer to Lloyd with another method?

— Another method?—Jay asked, with a hint of jealousy on his voice— What does tha-.

— One way that requires trust, and a special connection... Without a necesary romantic bond.

Jay and Paty walked out of the room and walked outside, to the Bounty's deck and stared at the stars, trying to figure out how could Lloyd and Paty connect witho...

—  I GOT IT! —Paty said out loud.

Mirayo's P.O.V.

I was still watching anime. Watching at TV but my mind busy is too with my thoughts.

I can't truly undertand what magic. Or Paty sometimes, magic is complicated. And she tries to see it as something simple. When it's not.

She is nice, but sometimes... she confuses me.

I don't always understand he or magic, but maybe, someday, it makes sense to me.

------------------------------------------------------
Kinda long A/N but please read:

I'm not sure why, but I see --Chan_TianYue's Oc as someone who is skeptic about magic because she is an alchemist, and despite it was considered magic, alchemy is science. But that doesn't mean the girls don't get along because they do ANIME LOVE FOREVER! Please don't get offended girl, ya know I love you ;)

The chapter was supposed to be fully about Mirayo, but when I had finished it, I noticed it was like 1200 words so I thought "shit that's too short" so I did the Sensei Wu thing to:
A) To show a bit Wu & Paty bonding and silly side of Wu. Like I said, I like showing a human side of everyone, not just the cold protector of Ninjago, but as a human that breaks the serious attitude with some silliness :3
B) To make clear that, Jaty will become relatively stable. Yes, they won't fight (intensely at least) or brake up again, they will have time of peace. \(^-^)/
C) Make the chapter long enough.

Erika, the chapter I talked you about is the next one. I already got the designs ready. ;) Speaking of designs, I had a surprise for the new girls, and here it is :D

I will update they girls gis, when Day of the departed is out so I can see the ninjas' designs first ;)

See ya my RusherNinjas,
~Paty OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 299 56
This story is about a girl ninja (y/n) who has wind powers. She's happy, she's living with her brother and other Ninjas in the bounty and everything...
1K 14 14
Kylie Donn was just a normal, innocent, energetic teen living with her mom in the heart Ninjago city... until she wasn't. Her mother is one of the th...
10.2K 125 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
30.3K 634 46
A whole year has passed after Nya's sacrifice. Many of the Ninja had deserted from the team to do their own personal things, however that wouldn't la...