Ride Or Die {Editing}

Af AbbieCharmaine

Summer just ended and so did Sophie's happiness at first. She thought when she returned home it would be the... Mere

Ch.1 Frustration
Ch.2 What just happened ?
Ch.3 The Party
Ch.4 The Bully's
Ch.5 Training Time
Ch.6 Truth Or Dare?
Ch.7 One little secret
Ch.8 Moving on quickly
Ch.9 The new boy
Ch.10 Suspended & treats
Ch.11 Family Dinner
Ch.12 Standing up
Ch.13 Shopping With The Girls & Boys
Ch.14 Back To School
Ch.15 Why are you here!
Ch.16 Carnival + Match Making + Threats
Ch.17 Singing&Trick's
Ch.19 Gun shots & Fights
Ch.20 Fighting & More Violence
Ch.21 Alec's P.O.V
Ch.22 The big worry.
Ch.23 The invite.
Ch. 24 Anniversary part 1.
Ch. 25 The anniversary part 2.
Ch.26 "I'm Pregnant."
Ch.27 "You're coming."
Ch.28 First to go
Ch.29 Dinner Time Part 1
Chapter 30. Family Dinner Part 2
Chapter 31. Miracle
Ch.32 Reminiscing
Ch.33 "Frankie?"
Ch. 34. "To end this"
Ch.35. The beginning of the end.
Ch. 36
37.
38. The End
(A/N)
Epiloge
Unanswered questions
The prequel

Ch.18 Betrayal

3.4K 80 24
Af AbbieCharmaine

Peter's P.O.V

"Stop bitching we're here" I confirmed.

"Finally, you know what Pete your the so called most dangerous one out of all of us but you drive like a bitch " Mickey complained.

"Whatever, you know that she ain't gone do shit and this is a waste of time " I smirked.

"I know i just want to see jack and charlies face when Frankie get's hold of them " He smirked back.

We strolled up to the door and knocked, as the door opened it reveled Sophie standing there in a hot black bikini. Frankie stood behind her with a pissed look on his face. Like always he glared at me first i just smirked as usual. Then he moved it over to charlie, jack they both gulped. When he glared at mickey he just held his hands up in defence.

"Mind if we come in " I winked patting Sophie on the shoulder.

"How the hell can you be like that " She gasped in shock.

"Be like what" I shrugged.

"I'm standing here like this and you just walk past like its nothing " She said oviously offeneded

"Because unlike charlie and jack i don't flirt with my bestmate's girlfriend, even if she is acting like a slut " I pointed out.

"Arse whole" She spat.

"Maybe if you wasn't acting like a whore i wouldn't be one simple " I shrugged.

"Where's the kitchen "Mickey chirped up.

"Found it " I replied licking my lips as we walked through the kitchen door.

I opened the fridge and gawked at all the food. After picking out random ingredients, i walked over to the grill to turned it on. I felt someone hit me on the back on my head so as an instant reaction i grabbed there arm not even bothering to spare a glance at who it was. I twisted there arm then soon after realized it was Sophie so i decided to play with her a little. I pulled her arm behind her back and bend her over the counter.

"Frankie!" She yelled.

"What?"He asked as he rushed into the kitchen panicking, but when he saw the scene his expression his lips turned into a smug smile.

"You hit him didn't you" He raised an eyebrow.

"How did you know?" She asked puzzled.

"Because you wouldn't be in that position if you didn't " He pointed out.

"What's wrong with you anyway, i like it better when your quiet"

"What happened to me?, don't you mean what happened to you, but i think Frankie likes you better with this aggression " I winked.

"Can you let go" She wined.

Charlie, Mickey waltzed into the kitchen with jack following suit.

"She hit him didn't she " Mickey said. We all nodded and laughed.

"How the hell do you all know that plus can you let me go jackass" She raised her voice a little.

"Because we have known him for over 10 years i think we would know if someone hit him " Jack said.

"Oh" Sophie said surprised."Can you let me go, i've been like this for ten minutes and starting to get sick of it!" She screeched.

"Try and get out" I smirked, she looked back at me and smirked as well, this was going to be fun."Come on show me what you got " I whispered in her ear softly.

Before i got my head away from her she smashed hers into my nose, causing me to go back but still not let go.

"Holy shit"Charlie cursed.

I swiped her legs and she fell on the floor with a thud. I wasn't letting go for nothing i wanted to see if she's as good as Blake said. She was now facing me so i guess she took that as an advantage because she wrapped her legs around my torso making me tumble down with her.After i was on the ground i smirked at her, then picked her up and rushed to the pool side.

"Have fun!" I chirped before throwing her into the freezing water.

"Peter!" She yelled.

"Sorry.babe.i.just.couldn't.help.myself" I breathed through laughs.

"Look on the bright side you was in a bikini anyway " Jack pointed out the obvious.

"I need to go call some people be right back" She faked smiled as she dashed out of the pool. What the hell was she up to?.

------------------------------------

5:00Pm

There was a knock at the door so i stood up and went to get it. When i got to the door, it was Charlotte and three girl just a bit smaller than her behind her.

"Can i help you?" I asked putting on the sweetest voice i can do.

"Let us in" She demanded.

"Say the magic word" I teased.

"Omg Sophie was right he has come out of his shell" She frowned.

I stepped closer to her not letting an inch of space be between us. I gently pushed her chin up to look in my eye's. I could see she was getting nervous so i decided to play with her like i did Sophie. I wrapped my arm around her waist, she started breathing heavy. I lightly started kissing her on the lips, she responded immediately ,the girls around her started to gasp. Then i moved my mouth up the her ear and whispered." But you girls like me better this way" I smirked. After i stepped through the door leaving her frozen in shock.

"Peter!" Someone yelled.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

"What did you do to Charlotte!" They shouted in return,but then i could tell it was Sophie. I strolled over to the door to see all the girls apart from Charlotte with pissed expression's. I couldn't help but smirk it was just to funny.

"Hey babe" I winked at Charlotte, her cheeks started to go crimson.

"Frankie!" Sophie screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Fucking hell i was only in the living room, whats wrong?" He asked.

"It's because i made Charlotte blush and shit " I laughed.

"Is that really why you called me" He sighed.

"Look she wont move from this spot " Sophie exclaimed as she started poking her.

I started to laugh then walked up to Charlotte and put my arm around her. Then walked into the living room proving she can move.

"I told you she could move" I called back chuckling.

They all walked calmly into the living room to see me and her laying down on the couch with her on top of me. She wasn't even heavy she was actually pretty light. Sophie gasped and stomped over to us with a glare like she wanted to kill us both. If looks could kill we would seriously be six foot under right now.

"Char i swear your going out with jayden?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Jayden said he didn't want nothing serious we could talk, kiss and cuddle but no going out " Charlotte said in defence.

Sophie's face started to soften and she sat down next to Charlotte on top of my legs. At first it was fine then it started to hurt like a bitch.

"Ouch!" I said loud enough for them to hear.

"Whats wrong " she smiled sweetly but you could tell it was fake.

"Your fat ass" I smiled sweetly back."Mickey do you want to do me a favour?" I asked.

"Yeah what is it?" He replied.

"Get Sophie of me before my legs turn into mush" I exclaimed.

He ran over to where we were sat, he threw Sophie over his shoulder. Then went over to where Frankie was and dropped her on his lap.

"Ow!" He cried.

"I ain't that heavy !" She crossed her arms.

"Its not that babe its that fact you dropped right on my balls"

"Serves you right!" She nodded while still crossing her arms.

Charlotte started cuddling up to me again and it got me thinking to what jayden said to her. Even i ain't that much of an arse whole with girls. Apart from earlier i just couldn't help myself from doing that. The other two girls started to come into the the room, after they all got in i noticed mickey was cuddling one of them. I glanced over to realize it was blaze , what the hell was mickey doing. I told Charlotte i would be back in a minute , she just nodded. I strolled over to where mickey was laying down and told him to come help me with something. He nodded and walked to the kitchen with me.

"Whats wrong ?" He asked casually.

"Whats going on with you and blaze?" I asked back.

"Nothing i just like her" He shrugged.

All the boys started coming through the door.

"But whats going on with you and Charlotte?" He asked.

"Nothing" I shrugged like he did.

"Don't tell me your going to play her Sophie wont ever let me live it down" Frankie said as he walked closer to me.

"Erm no"

"You are ain't you" Frankie said as they all moved closer.

"It's not playing if you just fuck her that's all " I shrugged.

"Are you being serious!" Frankie exclaimed.

My phone started to ring.

Ring! Ring!

I looked at the called id it said unknown. I answered it and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello peter is the rest of them with you" A man's voice asked.

"Who is this " Charlie asked.

"Answer the question are they with you?" He replied.

"Yes why" I answered.

"What about Frankie" He asked.

"Yeah I'm here " He smirked.

The guy laughed bitterly, we all looked at each other with confused expressions.

"Is your slut there" The guy laughed again.

"Her name's Sophie and she isn't a slut!" Frankie barked.

"No she isn't here " Jack answered his question .

"Go get her" The guy demanded.

"No!" Frankie yelled.

Sophie, Charlotte came rushing through the door to see what was going on. Micky put his finger on his lips to tell them to be quiet. They understood and walked over beside us.

"Go get her!" Another voice came on the phone.

"Go get wh-" She was cut of by Frankie putting his hand over her mouth.

There was rustling on the other side of the phone.

"So she is there " A new voice came on it was kind of husky.

"Yes i am" She said as she removed Frankie's hand.

"Okay now you are all there i want you to meet us at the field near her house or there will be consequences " He threatened.

"What if we don't " Sophie tested.

"Lets just say something bad will happen to your cousins" He replied as he hung up the phone.

Sophie's P.O.V

My heart was thumping who was the person behind this and why did they want to get to me.I bolted upstairs and changed my black shorts for black skinny jeans. I threw on a purple long sleeved top with black combat boots. I opened my underwear draw and pulled out my gun. Luckily axel taught me how to shoot one as well as fighting, in fact he taught me alot of things. I threw my leather jacket on and looked in the mirror. My hair was in a high pony tail with my make-up already done. I walked down the stairs while cocking my gun, Frankie was stood at the bottom with a shocked expression.

"What axel taught me " I shrugged like it was nothing."Ready to go " I continued.

They nodded as we headed out to the car. I jumped in the passenger seat since i was too pissed to drive, Frankie got in the driver seat then charlie, jack and mickey in the back seat. Charlotte was riding with peter since there was no room in this car for both of them.

Hour into the ride.

"Can you speed up!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

"Were like 5 minutes away calm down, plus iv been going at top speed this whole time" He argued back.

"Well speed up!" I shouted.

"I'm going as fast as I can go!" He barked as he gripped the steering wheel.

"Will you both shut the fuck up!" Charlie shouted.

There was short silence.

"Were here " Frankie said, parking the car. Before it fully came to a stop stepped out and saw about 4 men start to approach us. All the boys froze on the spot as the light revealed the 4 faces. One looked kind of my Frankie and the other like peter. I was worried so i went over to Frankie to check if he was okay.

"You okay" I asked worried.

"Y.e..ah i..m f..in.e " He stuttered.

The four guys carried on walking until they was right in front of us.

"Miss me " The guy who looked like Frankie spoke.

"You two peter" The guy nodded at him.

Peter didn't look fazed by then he just looked really pissed of like he was about to kill someone.

"What the fuck do you want!" Peter shouted.

"You owe us cousin" The guy laughed. I gasped in shock, that's why they look so much a like. The other one must be Frankie' cousin then.

"Peter, Frankie are you seriously related to these two" I asked.

"Yes " Peter sighed.

"Jamie, Mason what do you want" Frankie said calmly.

"Your girlfriend " Jamie chuckled.

"Sorry babe as you can see I'm taken" I smirked.

"We can change that " Mason said stepping closer to me.

"Shut up and tell us what you want seriously " I snapped.

"For Frankie and Peter to be dead but we all cant get what we want can we now sweet cheeks" He said as he clicked his tongue.

"Right enough fucking around " Peter spat as he kicked his shin so he fell to the ground, then whipped out his gun and pointed it at his head.

"Lets see if Peter's still got it"Jamie said,They all laughed.

"Oh and by the way i wouldn't do that" Mason said trying to stand up. Mickey kicked him in his jaw so he fell to the ground. Then one of them grabbed Charlotte by the throat and squeezed tightly. "Let him get up or she dies your choice".The man in about his thirty's threatened. I began to step forward until Frankie put his hand tight around my wrist.

I stepped forward and was about to say something when Frankie spoke up."Sophie stop this isn't your fight " He sighed making me go back to where i was originally standing. He winked at me before slipping something into my hand. I looked down to see it was a blade, i was so confused why did he give me this.

"So we are actually going to tell the truth now why we are here, do you remember what you done?" He asked. While throwing Charlotte by her neck on the floor besides us. I quickly put my arms out to catch her quickly before she fell on the hard concrete.

"They deserved it!" Peter yelled in defence.

"And you will get what you deserved just watch your back and everyone that's close to you, wouldn't want anyone to get hurt because your stupid shit" Mason threatened.

"Wha-"i got cut of.

"Watch your back we will be closer than you think " He said as they all walked of

I was so furious and i knew that wasn't the end of it i hopped into the car. After i put my seat belt on i waited for everyone to get in. I started driving to my house because i knew there was definitely going to be more than that. The boys stayed quiet probably puzzled because they didn't know what i was doing. I ran into the house as fast as i could to see Jayden, Ash and riley sitting on the floor tied up. After untying them, i looked bad and smirked as all the boys.

"How did you know they was going to do this?" Frankie asked.

"Because im a smart girl " I replied smugly.

"Who were those guys?" Jayden asked breathless from the cloth that was in his mouth.

"I would like to that aswell " I answered mock glaring at Frankie.

"Why should we tell you" Peter crossed his arms.

"Because im in danger from you two's mistake!" I yelled at him making him lower his head.

"Fine but im not saying it infront of everyone " Frankie answered.

"Fine" I sighed as we exited the room, then walked up the stairs to my room. We both sat down on the bed, he opened his mouth to speak but before he did he closed it again.

"Do you remember when you used to never see me in school in sophomore year" He asked reminding me that i actually never did.

"Yes"I confirmed.

"There's a reason for that" He said lowering his head.

"Basically my cousin's use to be in the gang that i lead..,in fact Jamie was the leader.They want me and peter dead because we both killed there bestfriends, it wasent like they didnt deserve it. One day they told us that they had a job we had to do with them, which was beat the shit out of some guys that had stole somthing big from us, well thats what we got told. Im not going to go into detail but basically when we got there we found out it was peter's little brother and friends. He's only a year younger than peter and im saying that because i know you didnt know he had one. Anyways we was shocked, but they still wanted to get the job done we had no choice but to kill them. They held a gun up to his head after they beat the shit out of him and made him scared shitless. We had to do somthing or they was going to kill him, i couldnt see one of my bestfriends little brother dead because of us. He was innocent and we both knew it. So when they found out about you and i dont know how they did, but they are going to come after you and your family. But i will be with you all the time like always so will the boys so you have nothing for you to worry about.Im sorry for putting you in danger i knew this was going to happen at some point but not now." He continued and let out a breath at the end.

To be honest i wasent at all suprised i was just pissed. Pissed at the fact it has now come on to me, he didnt tell me sooner. Why would he be so stupid by not telling me if he knew this was going to happen. I slapped him across the face with all my power.

"Shit!" He cried.

"Why did you tell me sooner you dumbass!" I yelled as i slapped him again.

"Can you stop hitting me its starting to really hurt now" He cried.

"No!" I shouted as i swung for him again. It hit him on his cheek and he toppled of the bed.

"Ow!" He groaned in pain.

The boys all ran in the room, i saw peter at the front of all of them. He went to speak but before he could i slapped him to then punched him in the jaw twice sending him down next to frankie. Ash tried to grab my arms to restrain me but i was too pissed of. I elbowed him in the ribs and pounced on top of frankie.I kept on punching him in the face then i moved onto peter and started punching him aswell.

"Sophie stop!" Charlotte yelled.

I finally stood up and went to the bathroom to wash the blood of my knuckles. I walked back out to see them both on the floor cradling there faces.

"Are you done" Ash said.

"I could carry o-"

"No" Ash said as if i was a child who was trying to take somthing.

"Fine but it was fun" I smirked while high fiving ash.

"Next time ill talk to her!" Peter said as he hit him.

They both started to get up i could see bruises already forming on there face. I started laughing loudly to loud in fact, everyone was looking at me like i was crazy.

"And you both say you can handle shit you just got beat up by a girl" I laughed as i exited the room.

-------------------------------

The Next Day!

I was walking to my locker with the guys and char. Last night we finally realized after two hours we left Blaze and her friends in the house alone. Once we got through the door they said they was so scared then they looked at the boys face and started laughing. Overall it was a kinda okay night, i was really use to this after being in Axel's gang for a while. I suddenly realized i was falling to the floor, quickly steadied myself.

"Ha ha!" Ash laughed. I glared at him to tell him he should stop.

I looked at my schedule and saw i had English.

"Great " I sighed.

"What's up?" Mickey asked.

"Got English with a slut" I chuckled.

"Thanks for calling me a slut" Frankie replied.

"No probs babe" I said as i kissed him on the cheek.

We walked into the classroom and took our seats. Harper started to glare at me then she must of saw Frankie's face because she gasped. She ran over to us, anger rised threw me what don't she get about he's taken and she doesn't have to care.

"Frankie baby what happened" She gasped again over dramatically.

I cleared my throat to let her know i was watching.

"Who did this to you" She said acting like she cared plus ignoring me in the process.

"Harper please take your seat" The teacher spoke.

I smirked as she walked away to her seat, she saw me and started to blow kisses at Frankie. I wanted to walk over there and slap but then i would have more detentions than i already have. My phone vibrated in my pocket, i saw i had a text from a number i didn't recognize.

{ From; unknown}

Look behind you

- J.

I instantly knew it was Jamie, but how did he get my number. I looked behind me to see a boy smirking at me. I nudged Frankie then he yelped and turned to look at me. I grabbed his arm and headed for the door.

"Excuse me Miss Weston where do you think your going?" Mr Harris said.

"We need to go to my cousin's class room he had got into a fight sorry" I said as we rushed out the door.

I started speeding down the corridor with Frankie by my side picking up every one of the other on our way. We made it through the double doors and i told them all to get in there cars.

"Erm Sophie " Jayden said.

"What!" I yelled then i gasped when i saw his car had been basically wrecked there was no way we could fix that. The windows were smashed and the boot was wide open with glass in the back. He got down on his knee's and started crying over his car. I heard the double doors open so i spun on my heels to see 10 boys about are age coming towards us while cocking there pistols. I pulled mine from out my behind back, frankie told me to tuck it in my belt just in case earlier. We was all now on our guard all day everyday no matter where we were.

"Your cousins really don't fuck around do they " I said to Frankie who was also cocking his gun.

"Nope" Peter replied instead.

"Lower your guns " The boy with blonde hair commanded as he lowered his.

"No!" I spat back.

"Frankie control your bitch!" One of the other boys spat.

"Shut the hell up Ethan!" Frankie fired back.

"Why don't we settle this the way Frankie and Peter use to" He smirked.

"What ways that then " I smirked back.

"Come here and you will see " He tested as he stepped into the middle.

"No weapons though " I winked.

"Of course not on a pretty girl like you" He winked back.

I started walking into the middle where he was stood waiting for me. As walked past Frankie he put his arm out to stop me and shook his head. I lowered his arm, then winked and carried on walking towards the middle.

"Show me what you got " He said with a devious smirk.

"You sure you can handle it " I chuckled.

"Try me" He tested again.

"You first " I said back.

He swung at my jaw hitting it hard but I ignored the pain shotting through me. I done what peter done to me, i swiped his legs to the floor. Then i grabbed his shirt so he was level my crouch, i brought my knee up to his face and it hit below his jaw sending him down to the floor again.

"Shit! She can fight, thought you would have missed that out " He cried.

"I had a good teacher" I smirked back.He swiped my legs which sent me to the ground. He took it as an advantage and climbed on top of me.

"Thanks babe but really it was nothing " Frankie said with a smug smile.

I put my forearm's up to shield my face from his punches.

"Actually it was axel " I corrected.

The guy stopped hitting me and stood up then walked back to his men or boys. I still stood in my stance thinking this was a trick but when i realized i wasn't i started making my way back to Frankie.

"So Frankie's dating a girl that Axel taught how to fight tu, tu, tu you should know better " The guy said.

"Ethan shut up!" Frankie said.

"Oh didn't you tell Sophie how you and Axel used to be best friend " He said as he fake gasped.

"Wait what" I yelled.

"It's a long story ill tell you later" He sent a reassuring smile.

"So he didn't tell you that the guy he killed was Axel's cousin " He smirked.

I didn't say a word i just slapped him across the face harder than last night.

"Babe he was going to kill peter's brother what was i supposed to do!" He yelled.

"This brother" We all turned to see what i assume was peter's brother and his friend with there hands held behind there back. Then someone i never thought i would see stepped from behind them.

"Hey Sophie" Sam smiled cheerfully.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

"Ha ha you really thought i would just come back because im in love you" Sam chuckled then turned it into a smirk as he put his hand on his heart.

"So why did you come back" I said with venom in my voice as i crossed my arms.

"Because your dad wants you to join us" He finished.

"What do you mean my dad?" I asked with venom still in my voice.

"Oh sweetie you really don't know who your dad is and what power he has plus your dad knows i didn't do it he came to his senses in the end"

"Don't call me sweetie and if you know so much about my dad tell me what he does " I smirked.

"He is the leader of Axel's gang not Axel!" He said in a duh tone.

"W.h..a.t" I stuttered.

"Yeah and not to be rude but your mums his bitch" He laughed then the rest of the guys joined in.

I couldn't breath, my eye's started to go blurry. How could they not tell me, how could Sam not tell me. I looked at Frankie in disbelieve, i don't know why i looked at him. I just wanted him to tell me Sam was lying but he didn't, all he done was gave me a look of pity. He tried to hug me but i just pushed him away i didn't want to see anyone. I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed my dads number. He picked up he was silent at first but then he spoke.

"Sophie what's wrong " My dad said obviously hearing my sobs.

"Is it true?" I asked through sobs.

"Is what true " He replied.

"That your the real leader of Axel's gang"I said with more tears coming out my eye's.

There was a short silents before he replied " Yes " He sighed.

"And you didn't think to tell me!" I yelled down the phone.

"No i didn't because i knew you would react like this!" He shouted back.

"Well i wouldn't if your men weren't trying to kill me "

"The're trying to kill your boyfriend he done a bad thin-"

"HE HAD NO CHOICE!" I shouted down the phone as i hung up.

I hugged Frankie so tight a minute ago i didn't want to be near him but now i do. I felt safe when i was with him and like everything was going to be okay. I looked up and into his eye's, he wiped the tears of my cheeks and the one under my eye. He didn't say a word neither did i , he just gave me a comforting smile. We stood there for about five minutes looking into each others eyes while the rest of them were still arguing apart from Sam. He was standing there watching us, i knew that because i felt his gaze. I let my arms dropped from around Frankie to my sides. I quickly wiped the tears from my eye and my anger finally took over me. I approached Sam as i did everyone stopped arguing and watched me.

"Tell my daddy dearest if he wants Frankie come get him because he's going to have to get through me before he even touches him " I spat.

"Sop-"

I cut him of as i turned back around to face him" Oh and another think i will never join you ever, why would i trade the best for scum" I laughed bitterly then spat in his face. He wiped it of and grabbed my wrist pulling me back. He brought his lips up the my ear the whispered." Remember your mine you little bitch always remember"

"If I was really yours i wouldn't be sleeping with frankie" I laughed. I turn to see he wasent there anymore, only Char , Ash, Jayden and Riley was.

"If you was his he wouldn't have just left you" Sam sneered as he realsed my arm. I got my phone out of my pocket quickly. After i dialled his number as fast as I could, after two rings he answered.

"Where are you!" I shouted down the phone.

"I can't tell you that all i want you to know is I love you" he said.

"Wait what are you saying" I started sobbing.

"I'm saying it isn't safe for me to be around you" he sobbed." I'll be back in a few days, stay strong princess"

"You can't do this to me!" I cried out.

"I'm so sorry" he apologised i could tell he was crying aswell.

"You can't do this to me!" I yelled.

His tone changed dramatically."Forget about me, I never loved you or cared. Why would I, what the point in love you only get your heart broken. If i come back i don't want to see you just stay out of my buiness your nothing but Sam's chick" He's tone was harsh but aswell you could tell he was crying.

"You don't mean that" I said with hope in my voice.

"Frankie you know you don't mean that" I heard a voice say in the background.

"Yes I do she's nothing but a worthless girl, it would never work out anyways. I'm a player" he chuckled with pain in his voice." Go back to Sam or whoever your nothing" he finished.

I was broken. I dropped to the floor on my knees and started crying harder. My tears soon switched into anger. I stood up looked around to find that ethan boy. Quickly I stopped over there. I have never been as anger as this before. My fury was taking over my body bit by bit.

"Let go of peters brother now!" I demanded.

"What you going to do if I dont" he tested me.

I grabbed his short hair and brung it down to my knee. After i smashed his head onto my knee i threw him to the ground.

"LET GO OF HIM NOW!" I shouted.

"Sophie calm Dow-" Sam tried to say.

I pulled the blade that frankie gave me out of my front pocket and held it to Sams neck.

"Ever say another word to me again and I will kill you" i spat my voice was cold and only showing signs of anger. He gulped as the blade pressed against his skin.

"Now let them go" I commanded and they listened. My cousins and Charlotte was in utter shock at my outburst. The boy ran over to where they was, so did his friends. I walked back over to my car, told peters brother and his two friends to get in. Ash touched my shoulder but I bated it of." Don't you dare touch me" I threatened.

"What did i do" He exclaimed.

"You let him go" I glared after them words i pointed at Sam." He is just as bad as him"

"How?" Ash asked with pity.

"He hurt me, frankie hurt me. They both never loved me and before you say anything it's the truth. I'm nothing but a worthless peice of crap on everyone's shoes" I spat.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was over 5000 words so really long but i hope you all enjoy it.

Please Vote and Comment, Thank you. :D.

I won't be doing goals because i don't see the point of them. All they do is hold me back from updating also I'm going to be updating about every week because my laptops in repair lol. Hope you all enjoy your day :) . Also I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year! Xx

Peter on the side -------->

Chris drown say goodbye will be on the side soon too! Xx

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

942K 27.3K 55
๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ isn't new to the life of gangs, guns and wars but when she moves back home she was hoping for a little reprieve of al...
450K 13.6K 54
Ariel Valentine had it all. She had the looks, the friends and the grades. She may not have been the most popular girl in school but she was definite...
149K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
2.2M 84.9K 80
Book 1 of the Badboys' Series (CAN BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE) Shelly Anderson is an average student enduring a normal high-school life. Max Jackson i...