Ride Or Die {Editing}

By AbbieCharmaine

Summer just ended and so did Sophie's happiness at first. She thought when she returned home it would be the... More

Ch.1 Frustration
Ch.2 What just happened ?
Ch.3 The Party
Ch.4 The Bully's
Ch.5 Training Time
Ch.6 Truth Or Dare?
Ch.7 One little secret
Ch.8 Moving on quickly
Ch.9 The new boy
Ch.10 Suspended & treats
Ch.11 Family Dinner
Ch.12 Standing up
Ch.13 Shopping With The Girls & Boys
Ch.15 Why are you here!
Ch.16 Carnival + Match Making + Threats
Ch.17 Singing&Trick's
Ch.18 Betrayal
Ch.19 Gun shots & Fights
Ch.20 Fighting & More Violence
Ch.21 Alec's P.O.V
Ch.22 The big worry.
Ch.23 The invite.
Ch. 24 Anniversary part 1.
Ch. 25 The anniversary part 2.
Ch.26 "I'm Pregnant."
Ch.27 "You're coming."
Ch.28 First to go
Ch.29 Dinner Time Part 1
Chapter 30. Family Dinner Part 2
Chapter 31. Miracle
Ch.32 Reminiscing
Ch.33 "Frankie?"
Ch. 34. "To end this"
Ch.35. The beginning of the end.
Ch. 36
37.
38. The End
(A/N)
Epiloge
Unanswered questions
The prequel

Ch.14 Back To School

3.6K 99 5
By AbbieCharmaine

Sophie's P.O.V

"Frankie wake up" I whisper/shouted.

"Why " He yawned. 

"Because its my first day back " I Sighed.

"First day back where " He asked cuddling up to me again.

"To school so hurry up " I chuckled. He is so cute when hes tired. I really didn't want to wake him but i couldn't be late for my first day back.

"Cant you go and i stay here " He murmured. 

"No so get up before i push you of the bed " I demanded. 

"Fine, fine I'm up " He Yawned whilst stretching his arms out. 

"Good now go get in the shower". He laughed and went to walk over to my shower. "Not that one downstairs " 

"Too late " He said locking the door. I untangled my legs out the covers quickly and rushed over to the bathroom door. I started banging loudly on the door. 

"Frankie open the door " I yelled.

"What do you wanna join me " He winked whilst poking his head through the door.

"Let me in and i will " I confirmed. He opened the door and let me in. I held the door open, pushed him out and locked it. " Ha ha syke " I laughed.

"Babe don't be like that sharing's caring " He yelled over the water. 

"Sorry cant hear you guess you will have to use the other shower " I yelled back whilst stepping into the shower.

"Bitch!" He shouted.

10 minutes later i stepped out the shower , wrapped the towel round me and unlocked the door. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out black skinny jeans with diamante details on the pockets. I pulled out the white lace top that i brought yesterday. I crouched down to the bottom of the wardrobe and settled on the high heels that Frankie brought me. Seeing as i like them so much. After that i walked over to Chester drawers my red matching underwear from Victoria secret. I was about to get changed until i saw Frankie sitting on the bed in a towel.

"Erm get out " I said whilst admiring his body.

"Are you sure you want me to get out " He said during walking over to me. 

"Um y..e.ah i a..m " I stuttered.

"Well it don't look like you do or sound like it" He smirked.

I swallowed the nerves i was feeling as said quite confidently "Well i do so get out " 

"Fine I'm going see ya in a minute babe " He winked as he left. 

I quickly got dressed into my clothes. Then went over to my vanity and applied my mascara , eyeliner and lip gloss. I brushed my hair out , then straightened it so it flowed down my back. After straightening it i slipped on my black leather jacket , picked up my back and ran downstairs. I walked into the living room to see the four boys talking. 

"Come on then guys were taking my car " 

"Why cant we take mine " Riley groaned.

"Because its hot and your car is shit " I chuckled. 

"Hey my car is not shit just because someone daddy's little girl" He paused as i glared at him " Well that's not the point the point is my car isn't shit " He corrected himself.

"Whatever come on " I chuckled again. 

Well all walked out to my car, me and Frankie hopped into the front seats while the boys got into the backseats. As soon as they was in we all buckled up and sped out of the gates. It took us about 20mins to get there because there was a lot of traffic. But still we kinda got there, the only conversation in the car was the boys arguing about what games better. To be honest i wasn't even playing attention to there stupid argument i was just to focused about not getting to school late. Fortunately we was early , unfortunately when we stepped out the car axel and his 'gang' was standing there. 

"What do you want " I asked.

"Nothing i just wanted to say sorry for hitting you " He replied.

"Wait this is the guy that hit you " Ash clenched his teeth.

"Ash leave it " I said putting my hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Oh and i see Frankie got you to talk to him again " He laughed bitterly. 

"No it was my choice to talk to him actually, what me and Frankie do is none of your business so why don't you walk away and leave us alone " I spat. Charlie, mickey, jack and peter started walking towards us. 

"Technically it isn't my business but I'm just looking out for you and trying to keep you safe " Axel said as if he hasn't done anything wrong.

"If you want to keep me safe stay the fuck out my life, if i remember correctly you was the one who hit me not Frankie , he refused to " I said stepping towards him.

"Look i said I'm sorry but if your not gonna forgive me i guess I'm going to have to prove it see you later " He said as he pushed himself of the car and walked away. 

"What do you think he meant by that " I asked the boys. They just shrugged and we started walking through the entrance. I trailed along with them to our locker since they where basically right next to each others. I done my combination then got out the books that i needed for English. Sadly Harper was in my class which was really disappointing. But hopefully she will just back of now or she probably wont because she knows what will happen if i retaliate again. At the time being i just got to my English class as i opened the door 2 minutes late the teacher spoke.

"Hello Sophie nice to see you back please take your seat " He welcomed.

"Thanks " I replied as i took my seat. I looked over to see harpers friends whispering somthing to her. But i just let it go over my head i just cant let her get to me again even though its going to be hard I'm going to have to try and do it. 

-------------------------------------------

Lunch Time!

I sat my tray down on the table and started picking at my food. I was sitting with all Frankie's friends plus Charlotte, my cousins and Jessica Charlotte's friend. Our table was across the room from axel and his friend. I still didn't know what he was planning to do. Maybe it was taking me out on a date or buying me stuff like Frankie did. But i still wasn't going to accept his apology like i said to him when he hit me he shouldn't of done it if he was going to say sorry. Personally i think I'm right i just cant give in and let him think I'm still the forgiving person i use to be. 

"Wow someone seems deep in thought " Charlotte said.

"What who " I asked.

"You " They all said in sync.

"No i wasn't " I denied. 

"Erm yes you was unless you was staring at charlie for 10 minutes straight because something else " Frankie corrected.

"I was just thinking about what axel said this morning " I confessed.

"Don't over think it he will probably just get you some flowers or something that's all , hes never been the romantic type " He Said. 

"And how would you know that " I asked cocking an eyebrow. 

"Yeah how do you know " Charlotte asked as well.

"Um i d.o..nt its just people in gangs don't normally do that " He stuttered.

"Yeah hes right your lucky he did " Charlie confirmed.

"Are you sure I'm not convinced whats going on " 

"Nothing like i said don't over think things it isn't good " 

"Anyway peter where was you yesterday when we were shopping " Charlotte asked.

"I wanna go i had some shit to sort out " He replied 

"Trust me you wouldn't want to have gone , i had to sit in a car with three girls bitching the whole way and a fifteen year old trying to flirt with me it sucked " Charlie commented.

"Urghh iv said this before we would have bitched if she wasn't such a slut trying to flirt with everyone " I said. 

"She was hot but not as good as Charlotte  " Jayden pointed out.

"T..h.a...nks " She stuttered. A blush crept onto her face and like before she made a excuse " Umm i have to go urm get my books before class starts bye " She got up from her seat and walked out the  lunch room.

"You have to say shit don't you " I slapped him round the back of his head.

"What did i say i was just telling the truth " He smirked.

"Well if you like her that much why don't you ask her out " 

"Maybe i will " He replied smugly.

----------------------------------------------------

Momentarily all of us are sitting in the living room watching the hunger games. Charlotte, jayden, ash and Riley are sitting on the floor with a cream blanket . While Jack, peter and charlie are sitting on the sofa. Me and Frankie are cuddling up on the sofa next to them. The whole way through the movie jack and charlie have been talking saying whats going to come up next. It was starting too get really annoying , they only stopped when we all told them to shut up. Then they finally did thank the lord i could handle it anymore. They basically ruined the whole movie for us , i think that's  the reason they picked this one because they know everything that is going to happen. The movie was going to finish in a matter of seconds. Lucky for me because I'm really tired and cant be bothered to watch anymore. All of them were staying tonight , Jayden was sharing a bed with Charlotte. Jack with peter, mickey with charlie which they didn't like. Riley and ash had there own bed and of course me and Frankie were sharing. I just wanted to stay like this all of us friends , well maybe that doesn't count for Frankie and me or char and jay but still. I actually didn't mind char hooking up with my cousin as bad as it sounds. As well he took my advice earlier , he is going to ask her out tomorrow. But tonight he said that hes just going to spend some time with her and she if he likes her before he takes it any further. 

"Ready to go to bed babe? " Frankie asked.

"Yeah I'm exhausted " I yawned.

"So you just gonna lay there or you getting up " He said reaching a hand out to me.

"I'd prefer if you carried me " I smiled.

"Fine" He said picking me up. I gave him a light kiss on his check and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You guys coming ?" He asked the rest of them.

"Yeah come on " Jayden said to all of them. He carried me out the living room followed by the rest of them and up the stairs to my room. He gently put me down on the bed then lyed next to me wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Soph ?" He asked.

"Yes" 

"Will you be my bad girl again?" 

----------------------------

Jack on the side as Zac Efron lol ------>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 81 19
Cynthia is the leader of the most powerful and the most talked about gang in town. She is a genuine bad girl, but when the dark clowns leave their ma...
358K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
72K 1.5K 24
She's a fighter He's a cold hearted killer What will happen when their world's collide? ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘ 17 year old Jennifer has had her f...
149K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...