Arranged Marriage : j.b âś”

By sunsetapocalypse

They were both forced into it. None of them wanted to it to happen but they had to..... They had to get marri... More

Pro lo gue
1. She's A Timid One.
2 Shopping for the big wedding
3 Haunted
4 I Do
5 The One He Loves
6 Cameron
7 Jealous Husband
8 Not so Jealous Husband
9 Home
10 Mrs. Boss
11 Sick
12 Lunch Box
13 Sorry
14 We're Progressing
15 Bumper Cars
16 Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Burn
17 Happiest Place on Earth
18 Officially Mrs. Boss
19 Rain rain, go away...
20 Used To You
21 Wives, Girlfriends and Boyfriends
22 From the Start
23 Just wanna be with You
24 MMS
25 Beautiful Liar
26 So Near but So Far
27 Divorce? No Thanks.
28 Honeymoon Pt. 2? Not Really.
29 Fakery
30 Time Flies
31 So Close to Death
32 Ex Assistant
32 Surprise
33 Announcement
34 She's Back
Wattys 2016
35 Warriors
37 Day by the Pool
38 Aryan
39 Epilogue
40 Sequel
OTHER STORIES

36 Family

14.1K 521 73
By sunsetapocalypse

Scarlett

I felt like I was suddenly woken up and my eyes didn't give me time as they shot open and the bright light blinded me, causing me to shut my eyes again. I then slowly felt my ears open up and started hearing faint beep sounds.

I gave it another try and this time, I slowly fluttered my eyes open.

I looked around and saw a white ceiling, daylight and a room which seemed like a hospital room.

That's when everything started flooding in....

Cameron...Emma...Selena...yelling pulling and then black.

I gasped and sat up suddenly and the beep sounds got louder.

"Scar...Scar hey, it's okay" I looked beside me to see Justin, still in the suit he wore to office.

"Justin what happened? Is our baby alright?" I asked in a hurry and He just pressed my head to his chest and stroked my hair.

"Our baby is all fine...and so are you" He said and I felt myself relax.

He sat down on the stool beside my bed and grasped my hand. His eyes were red at the corners and had bags under them and he looked completely exhausted.

"Wh-what happened...I don't remember anything after blacking out" I said.

He sighed and made me sit comfortably and then sat on the edge of my bed instead.

"You started bleeding and Cam brought you here. Emma called me and I rushed here too.....trust me Scarlett, I had never been so afraid in my life and I've never felt so helpless ever before.....I was so scared and then the doctor came out and said that it's too difficult for him to save both of you, he said that we'll have to lose either you or the baby and had given the whole condition in god's hand...I couldn't do anything but hope that you two will be fine. I was at my weakest when the doc came out again and said that you both made it.....I was so scared Scar...I almost lost you" He was full on sobbing when he finished speaking and then hugged me tightly and continued sobbing in my neck.

I pressed my cheek against his shoulder and smiled a small smile.

I've never seen him so vulnerable and what more do I need to believe that he loves me more that he's loved anyone else.

"It's okay Justin....I'm fine now" I said and he pulled out a little.

I smiled at him and he just smashed his lips on mine.

I sighed I content and tangled my fingers in his hair while moving my lips with his.

I gasped and pulled away when I heard a throat clear and we saw Cam standing at the door.

"You'll should be thankful that I came in before the parents" He said as he walked in and he was followed by Emma, Mama Jen, Louisa and mine and Justin's parents.

"Oh honey are you alright?" Mom and Pattie rushed to me and kissed all over my head.

"I'm alright now mom...." I said and wiped her tears away.

"And so is my baby bug" I said and ran my hand over my bump.

She smiled and nodded.

"We were so worried darling..." Pattie pulled my head to her chest and I hugged her bag.

"Well I can see that" I said jokingly but I just got glares in return from everybody.

When she pulled away a miserably sobbing dad came and sat down beside me.

"Dad..." I whispered in awe and surprise. I've never seen him cry like that.

"I....I didn't want you when you were born....I wanted a boy to take over the business. But yesterday was a revelation to me...I've never been so afraid of losing something Scarlett...not my money not my business. If someone would've come up to me yesterday and said that my daughter and grandchild would be alright if I give away whatever I've earned all my life, I would've give away everything in a heartbeat....everything..." He sobbed and hugged me.

I smiled and rubbed his back.

"Oh dad...." I said as he continued sobbing hard.

I looked at Justin who gave me a wide smile and I returned it.

I closed my eyes and a very distinct memory from childhood replayed in my head.

I was sitting in my room, playing with my dolls alone. Dolls was something I liked the most. I start loving any person that gives me dolls.

But my mind drifted off to dad.

He has gone out for work for the whole month and I miss him.

"When do you think my dad will return?" The four years old me asked the doll in my hand but she didn't reply.

A while later, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said in the tone that dad does, the bossy tone.

I heard the door click open and turned my head to see dad come in.

"Daddy!" I screamed with joy and threw my dolls away before running to him.

He gave me a tight lipped smile and hugged me with only one hand while his other hand was behind his back.

"I have something for you..." He said and the hand that was behind him came back ahead while holding a beautiful Barbie Doll and I gasped in surprise.

"A Barbie!" I squealed and took it in my hand.

He gave me the same tight lipped smile again.

"She's so beautiful!" I exclaimed as I looked her up and then looked back at dad.

"Dad..." I said and he looked back at me.

"Yeah?" He asked and I smiled.

"I love you" I said while smiling wider but his smile dropped and he looked away.

"Th-the dinner is ready honey, let's go down" He said and left the room taking my smile away with him.

After that day, there were many times that I tried telling him that I love him but I never got anything in reply.........

So why not try right now?

"Hey dad?" I said and tried to keep my tears in but they didn't obey.

"Yeah?" He said while we were still wrapped in each other's embrace.

I sucked a shaky breath in and exhaled.

"I....I love you dad..." I said and silence took over the whole room.

Mom started crying and Pattie hugged her.

"I-I love you too sweetheart.....I love my babygirl so so much....from the very begging" He said making me smile wide through my tears.

He pulled out a little so he could kiss my forehead and then press my head to his chest.

"I'm so sorry for everything Scar....I'm sorry for always hiding how much I love you. I know I haven't been the best dad in the world but I'll surely try to be the best granddad in the world" He said making me and everyone else laugh and we pulled out.

"Alright, you gotta eat up something now" He said.

"I've got it" Cam said while pouring hot soup in a bowl.

"Well, Cam is always ready for everything isn't he?" Pattie said and we laughed.

"Yeah but what happened yesterday was...just...I don't even wanna talk about it. Uncle Cam almost died" He said and bent down to hug my stomach.

"Oh please" I said and he glared at me.

"Excuse me Mrs. Bieber, I was the one to carry you from your crib to this hospital while you soaked my clothes with blood and I was worried shitless. You have no idea how scary that was! You just won't respond to anything I do, the only thing that told me you were alive was your pulse which was so damn faint and I thought it'd go out any moment!" He yelled and I put my hands up in surrender.

"Alright, I'm so—

I was cut off when he hugged me tight.

"Trust me if the ride to this hospital was a little more longer, I would've literally died or if something would've happened to you or my buddy then I would've killed that Selena bitch" He said and then I felt Emma join the hug.

"You scared us idiot" Emma's voice was shaky as she started crying and I realized that Cam was crying too when I felt his tears on my shoulder and heard him sniffle.

Justin joined next and then just all of them joined the hug and I smiled and managed to place one hand on my stomach so that we include baby bug in the family hug too.

This was my family...including Mama Jen, Louisa, Cam and Emma.....they're all my family.

And one thing I'm sure about is that my baby bug is going to have a lot of people to spoil him with love.

----------------------------------------

*smiles cheekily*

I know you'll love me

I love my children too <3

Annnd all I can say is that we're really close to meeting baby bug

Instagram: @shanparkar

Snapchat: sharannyaparkar

-Love, S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 58 24
TEACH MEâ—Ź This story is about how a girl had fallen in love with the famous singing sensation; Justin bieber. "Small relationships carry huge distan...
105K 3.9K 29
Being married for ten years to a CEO of a very prestigious company can take a toll on anyone. Justin and Kennedy Bieber met in highschool, from best...
266 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
157K 5K 77
Unknown: Are you hot? ;) Selena: It doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna block you now anyway . Good luck doing your business by yourself-jacking off! bye...