The Destiny of the Pink Ninja...

By OtakuRusherNinja

The Mistress of Magic is dead, the ninja team is broken. But her destiny was altered, because she once loved... More

Chapter 1: Glimpse of the Past
Chapter 2: The Message
Chapter 3: Nights alone?
Chapter 4: In the Memory of...
Chapter 5: Night Story
Chapter 6: Electric Angel
Chapter 7: Hard times
Chapter 8: My Favorite Company
Chapter 9: Impossible & Real
Chapter 10: Fixed?
Chapter 11: Not well
Chapter 12: Masterplan
Chapter 13: Last forever
Chapter 14: Doubts
Chapter 15: Friendly Conspiration
Chapter 16: A Whole Life
Chapter 17: Family gone
Chapter 18: I'm a monster
Chapter 19: Framed
Chapter 20: Betray of a Friend, Help of an Enemy
Chapter 21: Big Loss
Chapter 22: The Pirate Life
Chapter 23: Goners
Chapter 24: Honesty
Chapter 25: Rescue
Chapter 26: Poisoned
Chapter 27: New Chance, New Friends
Chapter 28: Friend from the Future
Chapter 29: Feels Right
Chapter 30: Stay Away
Chapter 31: Still
Chapter 32: You're Changing
Chapter 33: Tables Turned in a New Realm
Chapter 35: Behind the Mask
Chapter 36: Dragons
Chapter 37: A Change of Life
Chapter 38: A bit of Clarity
Chapter 39: Powerless
Chapter 40: Unfinished Businesses
Chapter 41: An Unstable Match creates a Perfect Love
Chapter 42: Makes Sense
Chapter 43: Short Fuse
Chapter 44: Ready for Hell
Chapter 45: Soul Exploration
Chapter 46: Nothing is Free
Chapter 47: Living with "It"
Chapter 48: Trip for Peace
Chapter 49: More Troubles
Chapter 50: The Deadly Duo Arrives
Chapter 51: Something Inside of me Died
Chapter 52: Monster's Weakness
Chapter 53: Day of the Departed
Chapter 54: Junkyard Date
Chapter 55: Merry Christmas
Chapter 56: They're not Nightmares
Chapter 57: Falling
Chapter 58: Too dark, too deep
Chapter 59: Forbidden Readings
Chapter 60: Out of Control
Chapter 61: Becoming Wild
Chapter 62: Surviving Friendship
Chapter 63: Risky Mission
Chapter 64: Azurus Quest
Chapter 65: Monstruous Attacks
Chapter 66: Inner Demons and Monsters

Chapter 34: His vote

94 8 33
By OtakuRusherNinja

Paty's P.O.V.

We arrived  to the Monastery. The guys were impressed, I don't know exactly why, but I felt proud that they like it. It's weird, but I like it. Speaking of pride, it was funny to see how proud Justin was while giving the guys a tour around the Monastery. He grew up here after all... On his 170 years, sounds like much... but, as a vampire, he's like 17 in human terms, he's still a teen.

He may be a flirt, a dork, and a bit narcisist... But all that aside, he's a big sweetheart. That would be another thing Jay and him have in common, but Jay is far from narcisist, in fact he's super insecure sometimes. And that's what makes Jay more adorable.

Actually Jay and Justin are ridiculously alike, they have the same haircut, the nose is ideantical, a scar on the eyebrow, and the sweetest smile. But Justin's hair is black with a small red lock that covers he's forehead, he's eyes are red instead of blue. And of course, Justin is super duper pale, Jay is pale compared to me or E, but he doesn't looks like a... heh... vampire.

Why would Justin look as vampire? It's not like he's one. Hehehe...

— ...And there's the training room, were I won several battles against your undefeatable... Misterss of Magic—Justin said.

— Really?—Morro asked me in disbelief.

— Heh... yeaaah... and don't be a show off, you won 3 times before I kicked your butt—I admited.

— How did you won against her... the only who managed to pin her down, besides Sensei Wu is...... Jay, and because, she... Paty, mind explaining? —Kai said.

I felt my face got a bit warm. And judging by Jay's pouty face, I must be blushing. Oh boy, why me? If I remain quiet, Jay will think I like Justin, if I say something, no one will let me forget it, oh okaaay...

— Because... Whenever  I fought Justin, he just had to smile to take me out of balance, no matter how much I tried, the one I saw in front of me was... Jay, literally. I saw what I wanted to see—I confessed, and now it was Jay's turn to get red.

— Y-you mean it?—Jay shuttered, I nodded. He grabbed my hand.

— I ship them—Potato chuckled.

I gave her a smirk, right before Morro grabbed her by the waist and kiss her with all the passion he has on his windy little body.

— Don't get jealous baby, you know I love you too—Morro said in a flirty tone when he pulled back.

— M-MORRO!—Potato said getting red.

— HANDS OFF MY SISTER YOU GHOST FUCK!—Ronin said, making Potato blush even harder.

— Boiled Potato, nailed it—I chuckled.

Morro, Potato, and Ronin gave me a playful death glare. I shrugged with a little smirk.

— No regrets.

Suddenly, Lloyd grabbed Erika's shoulders and pull her into a passionate kiss, Cole almost made Zai trip just to grab her by the waist and kiss her. P.I.X.A.L. hugged Zane and kissed him. Skylor and Kai kissed right after. EVEN Misako and Garmadon ended up kissing. While the rest of us (Mirayo, Jay, Sensei Wu, Nya, Ronin, Justin and I) exchanging confused looks like: "What just happened?". I was about to kiss Jay too, when...

— Well, let's get inisde, and talk to your... Ancient Master—Mirayo said.

— ...You can't, humans aren't even allowed in this Realm—Justin said.

— How did I forgot that?—I cursed myself.

— I already sensed the mortals—a familiar voice echoed in the room.

— Fuck—I cursed— I guess we don't have more options, do we?.

— No, you don't—the Ancient Master's voice echoed in the room again.

— Is this normal here?—Mirayo asked, I nodded.

We opened the doors, honestly, I forgot how it was here. A long hall with floor, walls and roof of white of marble. Except for a path in the center of the hallway, it was made of a crystal with a river flowing beneath it, it gave the impressions of be walking in water. The walls had luxurious paintings, and some fancy decorations of silver and gold. On the end of the hallway, the room made a big circular space, where 19 little cushions layed alined to the room's circular shape. And instead of a 20th cushion, against the wall facing us, there was a big throne of gold with rubies and saphires embed all over, with the old wise man on itapperantly dozing.

— I'm not that old—the Ancient Master said like he just read my mind.

— Sir, no offense, but you're literally 798 years old—Justin said, making my friends gasp.

The Ancient Master's skin was super pale, almost matching Justin's. His hair was completely white, with those tired grey eyes. If you're innocent enough, you would believe he is a defenseless old man, but he was, and I bet he still is, a killer machine.

We sat each one on a cushion, I was between Cole and Jay. It's funny, right now we fill the room, which makes me notice how big the team is now. I remember when Nya, Misako, P.I.X.A.L., Zai and I as the girls of the team. Now the teams is made of 18 ninjas, sensei, samurai, nindroid, alchemist, wizard or whatever we are. We are a happy family.

— Why did you brought here these mortals?—the Ancient Master asked in a lound deep voice.

— The Overlord, he's a threat—I said, half-lying.

— I guess, you didn't follow my advice—he replied.

— What? Paty? What advice?

— Nothing. Something stupid—I muttered through my clenched teeth.

— He suggested to befriend the Overlord—Justin said.

— But you did that with me—Morro said half-offended.

— Then it was something stupid—Ronin said.

— I became a friend with Morro because I knew he wasn't bad, he was just too afraid, confused, and upset. I saw his pure heart, and that's why I spared him—I said— ...with the Overlord...

I couldn't finish, I felt a lump on my throat, and something painfully heavy on my chest. Zane placed a hand on my back.

— You did try that, didn't you?—he asked, I nodded.

I remember myself, begging to the Overlord to change his mind, to become good, and be a friend. He smirked and began the process to extract the elemental powers out of me. And later, we had a fight that leaded to both of our deads. Nice friendship, huh? Just fucking besties.

— You should have tried harder—was all the Ancient Master added.

— Try harder? TRY HARDER?! TRY HARDER?! I DIED... YOU... YOU... YOU BASTARD!  —I yelled— I DIED! OKAY? I FUCKING DIED! IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS 'MORTALS' I WOULDN'T BE HERE! I CAME TO ASK YOU FOR ADVICE SINCE THE FUCKING REMAINS OF OVERLORD'S SOUL ARE FUSED WITH MINE AND YOU TELL ME TO TRY HARDER! I SHOULD TRY HARDER BUT TO DON'T KILL YOU!

Usually I have more self control than this, especially with someone like the Ancient Master... But the fact that he just can't see how much I sacrificed is just too much. I died on the battlefield. And I've seen him giving a nicer compliment to the guy who brings him whine. Literally. I know that the Ancient Master never liked me that much, since he blames me for my grandfather's dead. He believes that if I hadn't born, he'd still be here, you know, instead of me...

Everyone was staring at me with shock and fear, except for the guy who I yelled at, his eyes looked just as sleepy and bored as always.

— Did that make you feel better? Moron?—he asked, empazising 'moron'.

— AHORA SI..!—I yelled, Jay saw me, and grabbed me by the shoulders.

His mere touch made me feel way better, less... murderous. What he did next, made the world disappear, he pressed his lips against mine. Whenever he does that, is not me the one in control, usually I try to keep it cool. But I can't, he is... I can't explain it, I just... I... Wh-what was I talking about?

— If you're done, can you explain me the situation of the Overlord?—the Ancient Master asked, with a hint of... embarassment? Lol...

I explained that around 16 months ago, Jay and I went on a date, our ride in the ferris wheel, and I swore I saw something waiting for us on the ground. When we returned to the Bounty, we found a note that said the guys were in danger, and the picture of the corpses of my parents and little sister. I explained that I was going to find them when some gas got Jay and I unconsious, and when we woke up, we were on the Dark Prision, as Erika called it. There after hearing the screams of my parents I became 'intangible'. But when an elemental master touched me, I changed of shape into that repesented his or her element. Eventually I had all the powers, and with a help of Zai, Potato, and Erika I re-asumed my human shape and the wings. Then the Overlord tried to extract my power, and... when he became that dragon shit. I felt another lump in the throat when I tried to explain when I unlucked my true potential and... died. But most wasn't understandable. I give a look to my friends, but they couldn't speal either, I gave a pleading look, so they would continue, but they gave me a sad look. I had to explain my time in the void, and how the love of the team brought me back to life.

And that the price to come back, was that the Overlord's soul had to be with mine.

— What you did was selfish, putting not just your friends, but the 16 Realms for your stupid wish to see your friends again... Why do you need my help?—the Ancient Master asked coldly.

I wanted to protest, it was never part of my plan to come back from dead. But, it was pointless.

— Yes, Master. I'm well aware of my crime, and I regret it —I said, earning a 'WTF U SAYIN' look from my friends.

The Ancient Master remained quiet for a few seconds.

— Very well, the easiest solution I can see. Is destroying the host of the Overlord's soul—he concluded.

I understood perfectly what he meant, I nodded, and gave them an 'I told you' look to my friends with sad eyes. It was time to say the final goodbye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER BISHES!! >:3 UNTIL THE WEEKED! ;) ...nah, IF I HAVE TIME I'll post tomorrow, okay? Sorry if this is short, but when I wrote those final words I thought OH SHIT! THIS IS A PERFECT CLIFFHANGER! Is this the end for the Mistress of Magic?

See ya my RusherNinjas

Paty OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.1K 45
It's been over a month since the defeat of the Overlord, and the ninja couldn't be more... Bored. With all the peace, there's no one to fight! All th...
1.7K 44 13
In the weeks following her rescue, Y/n enjoyed a normal life. Her uncle opened a tea shop. Her mother helped her research her powers to see what she...
10.2K 125 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
41.6K 888 31
*New Cover* Y/n has the power of seduction. she can walk up to anyone and immediately make them fall in love with her. This may not sound like a usef...